Moon Kingdom Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Latest topics
» We're Moving!
A New Beginning - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeby Luna Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:21 pm

» Hiya everyone
A New Beginning - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeby Luna Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:47 pm

» The Legendary DBZ RPG (LDR)
A New Beginning - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:19 pm

» Just another moonie saying hi.
A New Beginning - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Saturn Sat May 30, 2015 1:03 pm

» Happy Birthday, Sailor Jupiter!
A New Beginning - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Fri May 29, 2015 5:27 pm

» The Queen's Despair [OOC Discussion]
A New Beginning - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Jupiter Sun May 17, 2015 1:46 am

» The Queen's Despair
A New Beginning - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Sat May 16, 2015 5:23 pm

» Things you're happy about
A New Beginning - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Jupiter Wed May 13, 2015 12:49 am

» May Sign in for Yen
A New Beginning - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Mon May 11, 2015 3:11 am

Vote for us!
 Top RP Sites

A New Beginning

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts

A New Beginning - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 9:40 pm

Felix quickly composed himself and smiled. He hoped that Mamoru did not hear their conversation. He had tried his best to keep his voice down.

"Good morning Mamoru." He replied.

Felix motioned for Zena to stand up.

"Mamoru, I would like to introduce my friend Zena, Zena this is my roommate Mamoru."
Back to top Go down
http://silencexglaive.tumblr.com/
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 9:55 pm

A New Beginning - Page 9 Zena_r10

Zena stood up and walked over to Mamoru extending her hand for a handshake. "It's a pleasure to meet you Mamoru." She said with a smile on her face. "Felix told me you wanted to meet with me before I meet Usagi. I can understand that, I only know that it can be hard to be in a new place all alone, hopefully I can meet her, I would love to show her around Boston with my friends. I know this really great cafe, they serve the best cakes,  and hopefully with your approval of course, my friends and I would love to take Usagi out for a girls day."

Zena could feel her heart beating rapidly in her chest. She hoped what she said was convincing for Mamoru, she would have to think fast if things started to go south. she was not lying when she said she wanted to take Usagi out for a girls day. If what Felix had relayed to them was true, then Usagi really needed some friends and support right now.

A New Beginning - Page 9 Sereni10

Usagi heard the voices across the way and made her way to the living room. She saw Mamoru, another man, that must be his roommate,  she thought. She wondered who the girl was that was standing with him, maybe his girlfriend or sister, Usagi thought as she admired the girl's beauty. Something about this girl reminded her of Rei-chan. She pushed the thought away, Rei had not been a friend to her, and in fact she had not heard from any of her "so called friends" since before she left the hospital.

She walked up to Mamoru, standing behind him as she lightly clasped his left hand, lightly lacing her fingers with him and she pressed her forehead lightly against below his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
http://mizzmoon.tumblr.com/
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 4:07 am

When Felix introduced Zena to Mamoru, Mamoru smiled in greeting "Zena, nice to meet you. Felix told me about you." When Zena extended her hand for a handshake, Mamoru shook it politely. When Zena proposed a girl's day out with Usagi, Mamoru was about to respond when he felt something on his left hand. After he also felt a head near his left shoulder, he turned his head just enough to see who it was out of the corner of his eye. Once he saw who it was, he quietly said "Usako." Then he realized introductions were in order again - except this time, he was the one who was supposed to do them. So he politely said while facing Zena "Zena, this is Usagi, my girlfriend. And Usagi, this is Zena, Felix's friend." Then he continued in a more serious tone "Now to get back to business. These friends of yours, Zena, who you're planning on taking with Usagi today. Who are they, and what are they like?"
Back to top Go down
http://mistress9shideout.forumotion.com/
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 11:31 pm

Zena smiled at Usagi and reached out a hand to shake Usagi's hand. She took a moment to look into Usagi's eyes. Zena was very intune with other's emotions. She couldn't help but feel sympathetic for the girl, who's blue orbs revealed a painful emptiness and longing deep within her core. She could tell Usagi had been hurt and was still hurting but thought she would still be cautious as to not disrupt the plan and to also move in a way to gather information which she would in turn use against Usagi, but right now it was about winning Mamoru over, without his approval things would go south. 

Zena pulled out her phone, searching for a picture of her, Melrose and Celest. She found one and turned her phone for Mamoru to see. "These are my great friends, Melrose, she has the white hair and Celest and she has the dark hair. They would have come, but those girls do not believe in getting up before 11," she said with a small laugh. 

Zena spoke again, "I was hoping maybe if it was alright with you of course, if we took Usagi for a girl's day out, I was thinking shopping, sight seeing, then maybe a trip to the zoo or aquarium orthe gardens if the weather permits, and then afterwards I was thinking of all of us going to this amazing local cafe and getting smoothies or tea and some of the best pastries in town." She had a big smile on her face, she had been telling the truth and hoped Mamoru would let Usagi go with her and the others on an adventure.
OOC:

Usagi stepped forward to shake Zena's hand and said with a timid smile, "It's nice to meet you." She went back to stand next to Mamoru, returning her hand to his, there was just something about intertwining her fingers with his that helped her feel calm, but she hoped it didn't make him feel awkward. 

She listened half-mindedly as Zena talked about a girls day out, she spaced out thinking back to a time when all the girls had been together and she couldn't remember one since the day she had gone to see them after Mamoru left to go to America. No....they have brought me nothing but grief ever since THAT DAY, she thought wondering if she could be friends with Zena and her friends, did she even know how to be a friend anymore, she also thought about Mamoru, glancing up at him as he listened to Zena speak. She wanted to tell him everything, but it was still very painful and she didn't know if she was ready to rip the band aid off the open wounds.

OOC:
Back to top Go down
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 5:04 am

A New Beginning - Page 9 Mamoru10

Mamoru noticed that Usagi seemed kind of timid in the way she greeted Zena.  So he decided to make sure she was okay with going out with Zena as one condition before he would give his approval.  Then Mamoru looked at Zena, and could tell she was feeling at least some sympathy for his girlfriend.  This made him feel better about letting Usagi go out with Zena for the day.  When Zena talked about her friends, saying they didn't like getting up before 11:00, Mamoru lightly chuckled at that factoid.  After all, he knew there were people of all types in this world.  Then he looked at Zena's picture of her and her friends.  Mamoru noticed that at least Celeste looked nice enough, so this made him feel more at ease with Zena's idea.  Upon Zena describing what she planned to do with Usagi for the day, Mamoru noticed they seemed like good enough events.

So his mind was almost made up.  Mamoru just wanted to ask one more question of Zena, then privately make sure Usagi was okay with it.  And if those two inquiries went well, he would allow it.  So he first asked in a curious tone "When would you bring Usagi back here?"

If Zena gave a reasonable response that was before dinner time, then he politely requested "Excuse me for just a minute," of Felix's friend.  He followed that up with getting up and stepping a few feet away from the two, motioning Usagi to come with him.  Once he was on the other side of the living room from the two, Mamoru quietly asked Usagi "How do you feel about Zena's idea, Usako?  I'm thinking of giving my permission, but only if you would be comfortable with it."
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 12:54 pm

When Mamoru asked when she planned to have Usagi back at the apartment, she said with a smile. "Is 4 o'clock okay, I think that would be the latest we would have her back." She was feeling like she was almost there and when Mamoru excused himself to talk to Usagi for a moment she nodded, understanding that Usagi had to want to come for the deal to be sealed. She glanced over at Felix to read his expressions on how things were going. 

When she saw that Mamoru and Usagi were almost done with their conversation, she turned back in their direction and waited to hear what the answer was.

When Mamoru motioned for Usagi to follow him to the other side of the room, she did so, walking slowly but staying close to Mamoru. When he asked how she felt about going and spending the day with Zena she thought for a minute before she spoke.

"I want to go Mamo-chan, but" she trailed off keeping her voice low, "do you think they will like me? what happens if they don't?" Usagi really wanted to go, but at the same time she was scared of what might happen if these girls didn't like her and how that would make her feel if things went south, she wasn't sure she was strong enough to handle anymore rejection. 

She looked back up at him, she had been fidgeting with her hands the entire time, trying to calm her nerves, she spoke softly so only he could hear her....."can I, can I come back here if it doesn't work out?" she asked.

ooc:
Back to top Go down
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 9:26 am

"Four o'clock?  No problem!" Mamoru replied with a smile to Zena's proposed time to return with Usagi.

Mamoru listened carefully as Usagi quietly spelled out her feelings about going out with Zena and her friends.  In response to her first two questions, Mamoru got a confident look on his face as he replied quietly "I think that most likely, they will like you.  After all, they are showing an interest in going out with you.  Plus, I think if you don't go with them, you'll be kicking yourself afterwards for missing the good time you could have had.  Chances this good to make new friends don't come along very often."

When Usagi asked about coming back here if they don't like her, Mamoru thought for a second, then realized what the best plan for that was.  So he quietly told her "Okay - if you can tell they've lost interest in you, you may come back here.  Just make sure to have my address on a slip of paper in your purse or your pocket, so if worse comes to worst, you can give that address to a taxi driver to be able to get back here."

OOC :

Last edited by mercuryfan on Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to italicize certain words)
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 4:44 pm

Felix was slightly nervous when Mamoru and Usagi walked away. He thought that Zena did brilliantly. He knew that out of the three girls she would be the one that would win them over. His mind still wandered to the issue with Gustav. Despite Zena's please he could not let this go. Felix took his watch out of his pocket and opened it. Watching the stars moving often calmed him down. He put it back in his pocket when Mamoru and Usagi returned.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 10:53 pm

When Mamoru gave the go, Zena thanked him with a smile. She asked in a mellow tone towards both Felix and Mamoru, "would it be alright if I stayed here while Usagi got ready, we have a full day ahead of us, and the sooner we start the better." Zena made sure her tone was bubbly rather than one that made it seem like she was in a hurry, she was not in a hurry, but wanted to be able to provide a fun filled day with Usagi....and hopefully get some information that could be of help to her, Felix, and the others. 

Usagi stood in thought for a moment and spoke with a little less hesitation than before. "Okay, Mamo-chan," she said as a small smile formed on her face, she was taken aback, she didn't remember the last time she smiled and had thought she would never be able to smile again...."I will go, you're right I don't want to regret not going later, but if it doesn't work I have the address and will come back.....what time will you be back from class?" she asked after she confirmed with him she would be going with Zena for the day.

"Just give me like 20 minutes and then I will be ready to go," she said to Zena as she disappeared down the hall to change and make herself more presentable. She pulled on her darkwash skinny jeans and a royal blue longsleeve t shirt. She slipped on her black ankle boots and went to the bathroom to style her hair. She decided to pull it into one messy bun at the top of her head.....but then decided she would rather have two loose braids and quickly braided her hair, she was liking having shorter hair, it was so much more manageable and took far less time than before to style. She grabbed her purse and made her way back to the living room.

She walked over to Mamoru before leaving with Zena, "well I am off, I hope this goes well, I will see you later," she said as she stood on her tip toes and lightly kissed him on the cheek. She knew the move may have been bold, but she just felt the need to do it, that and the last time they had kissed had been before he came to America, and the kiss made her heart jump in her chest, another feeling she hadnt felt in months, but was glad to be feeling again.

ooc:
Back to top Go down
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 3:46 am

Mamoru was glad Usagi had decided to go out with Zena and her friends.  After all, one had to reach out to others to make new friends, and unlike before, Mamoru had noticed a bit of hesitation from Usagi to do so.  And he knew that making new friends would really help Usagi out now.  Plus, he thought she had a good plan for how to handle the risk that came with reaching out to others.

When Usagi asked what time he'd be back from class, Mamoru replied matter-of-factly "4:15 to 4:30."  When Zena asked if she could stay here while Usagi got ready, Mamoru smiled and nodded affirmatively.

While Usagi was getting ready in his bedroom, Mamoru again smiled at Zena "Sounds like you anticipate a fun-filled day today.  That's good to hear.  Now if you don't mind me asking a little favor of you, when you go shopping with her, would you please make one of the stops somewhere to shop for clothes?  I ask just because I'm not sure she brought appropriate clothing for a Boston fall."

After Zena answered that question of his, Mamoru finished packing up his books and other notes into his bookbag, then went into the kitchen to grab a quick bite to eat, so that he would be ready to leave for his classes just after Usagi and Zena left.  When Usagi came back out and kissed him on the cheek, Mamoru hugged Usagi in return - and also blushed lightly.  As he hugged her, he whispered in her ear "I love you too, Usako."  When Usagi said she was off, Mamoru smiled in response "I'm looking forward to hearing how much fun you had today, Usako.  Bye for now."

Last edited by mercuryfan on Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:15 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : big changes to the last paragraph)
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 2:55 am

Usagi grabbed her things and said goodbye to Mamoru. She told Zena she was ready to go. Zena and Usagi walked out of the apartment and made their way to the street. Usagi saw Zena pull out her phone, she told Usagi she was texting her friends to meet them at the mall. Zena hailed a cab and the two were off to the mall.

Usagi and Zena got off the cab and made their way to the mall entrance. Usagi had never seen anything like it, sure she had been shopping in Japan, but there was so many stores and people and she could smell cinnamon rolls from across the way. When she turned back towards Zena, she saw that her friends had arrived. 

Zena introduced Usagi to her friends, their names were Melrose and Celest. Usagi smiled and greeted them. She looked at Zena and asked "how do you know where to start in a place like this?

After Zena had completed introductions, she listened as Usagi asked where to start. Zena thought for a moment, remembering Mamoru's words to try and get her to buy some clothing more appropriate for Boston fall weather, and Zena beamed, "I know just the place, if you follow me I will take you to one of the most popular stores in the mall." And with that she laced her arm with Usagi's and the 4 girls were off towards one of the mall's more popular botiques. This would be one of the many stops they would be making for the day.

ooc:
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 10:16 pm

"Welcome to Boston!" Melrose smiled.

"Hello!" Celeste added.

The two girls joined Zena and Usagi as they headed towards the mall.

"Zena is right, you will love the is boutique" Melrose began. "We go there as often as we can."

"I bought these shoes there." Celeste added sticking her leg out so Usagi could get a good look. "Oh! We have to stop at Quincy Market!"

Melrose and Celeste smiled at each other as they walked. Usagi seemed a little nervous but once she was comfortable with them, it will make it that much easier.

A New Beginning - Page 9 Felix_15

Felix gave Zena one last reassuring look before leaving the apartment. He called into the university to let them know what he was not going to be in for the day. Felix walked to where is car was parked and got in. Gustav predictably not answering his phone. Felix sped through the streets of Boston, ignoring the honking horns and otherwise colorful language coming from the other motorists. He came to stop at the safe house not caring that he left his car parked at an angle.

He walked in unannounced without knocking. He stalked through until he found Gustav fast asleep.

"WAKE UP!" Felix bellowed.

Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 3:42 am

Usagi smiled at the girls. She did admire Celeste's shoes. She was staring to feel more comfortable with these new girls. The girls made their way to the botique. All three girls were helping Usagi find clothes. She tried on many things and decided on a cute knitted beanie and a light pink peacoat.

At the next store she got some winter boots and a dark pink scarf. Afterwards they stopped to get pretzles. All that shopping had worked up an appetite in Usagi. She was surprised that she had an appetite, it had been so long since she truly enjoyed food (well besides Mamo-chan's lasagna). She plopped into the chair with her pretzel, cheese, and soda. She smiled at the girls and wanted to get to know them. She spoke addressing them all, "you all seem like really close friends, have you known each other a long time?" she asked.

She listened as the girls spoke, thinking how nice it would be to have friends like this again. They all talked for a bit longer before heading to some more stores. The next store Usagi got another black winter coat that was foux fur lined and she got a couple of long sleeve shirts and a knit headband.

The last store she was just looking around, she was so thankful she had some money from working at the arcade. She found some cufflinks that were round and blue with almost a galactical print. She decided to buy them for Mamoru, he had been so good to her in the past couple of days, that and she just felt they were so perfect for him.

When they finished there, Usagi asked with a smile on her face, "where to next?"

OOC:

Zena smiled at Usagi, noticing she was loosening up with them and felt they would probably be able to get some information out of her that could be used against her later. A part of her felt bad, but the other part remembered the past and what had to be done, they had orders and couldnt back out now.

When Usagi asked how long they had know each other Zena smiled taking the lead. "Oh gosh, we have know each other for as long as I can remember, we have been through thick and thin together, don't get me wrong, we have had our fights and disagreements, but we always work it out. I love these girls like they were my own sisters." She said with a smile and let Melrose and Celeste share their thoughts as well.

A New Beginning - Page 9 DmrmNjA

Gustav had been in a deep sleep, that was until he heard someone yelling for him to wake up. He sat up letting his vision adjust to the light in his room. what time is it and who has the audacity to wake me up? he thought as he saw Felix standing in his room and he didn't look happy either.

"What the hell is your problem Felix and what are you doing here at this time, seriously did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed or something?" Gustav said as he sat up realizing he would not be going back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 10:24 pm

"Totally." Melrose chimed in. "I can't think of two better girls than these two. I know that I can always depend on them. They have always been there for me."

"Definitely! Zena and Melrose are the best friends I have ever had. We have always been close. We are so glad that you decided to hang out with us today Usagi! Is anyone else hungry? We have been running around I think it is time to sit down for some food." Celeste added.

A New Beginning - Page 9 Felix_18

Felix swiftly moved to the bed and picked Gustav up by the collar until they were standing eye to eye.

"Don't...lay...a...finger...on...her....again." Felix snarled threw gritted teeth, eyes blazing. "I don't care what she did or what you thought she did. In case you had not noticed we are in a middle of mission, our lives are at stake and we can't afford your recklessness. We are not the enemy! Everything you do will come back on all of us! I am not going to tell you again."

Felix did not let go of Gustav's collar. He knew that this was start a fight but he did not care. He had put up with his antics long enough. If he let him continue Felix would lose control of the situation and he could not allow that. Everything that Gustav did reflected back on him. Felix was already in a perilous position with the higher ups and this would not help the situation.

Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 12:36 am

Usagi sat listening to Melrose and Celeste talk about their friendship. She thought about the days it had been like that with her "friends" but then their refusals to come to her aid kept playing in her head and she hugged herself to try and give herself some comfort. 

When Celeste asked if anyone else was hungry, Usagi declined as she had just finished her pretzel. 

Once the girls were finished eating Usagi was usherd through the mall with them to a cab. They spent the afternoon walking around the park enjoying the scenery and the fresh crisp fall air. 

After walking around Usagi found herself walking with the girls towards a cafe. She felt happy to be in a cafe. She ordered a mint tea and a slice of coffee cake and walked over to sit in the booth. She did find it odd no one else was in the cafe, but she brushed it off as she sat at the booth.

Zena walked with the other girls to get a bite to eat. Afterwards they walked around Boston for a bit. Zena had it arranged to have someone take Usagi's clothes back to the apartment. As the afternoon approached, they made their way to the cafe. Zena ordered a carmel machiato. She sat across from Usagi. She asked "are you enjoying yourself?" She hoped Usagi was enjoying herself but knew their conversation was gong to turn at some point. She didn't want to start asking the questions of Usagi, so she hoped Melrose or Celeste would be able to start and she would wrap it up, honing in to Usagi's feelings to manipulate them only if need be.

Gustav pushed at Felix to let him go as he spoke telling him not to touch her. Stupid girl, she will never learn.  He spoke with an intense sourness- If I didn't know any better I'd say you were developing feelings for her, I told her not to say anything," Gustav said as he slammed his fists down. 

When Gustav heard Felix speak about the higher ups he wondered if they even existed or if it was just to boost Felix's ego. "Just who are these higher ups, and why should listen to them, this is probably all just a game for you to take all the credit, need I remind you, that thanks to me we have her transformation brooch, now she is in a weaker state and cannot transform.

Gustav was growing tired of Felix and his rules, but decided he would savor up his energy for when it was needed.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 9:30 pm

A New Beginning - Page 9 Felix_22

Felix flinched as Gustav mentioned Zena. He was not ready to admit that his reaction to seeing her hurt was driven by something more than a brotherly feeling. Felix tightened his grip on Gustav's shirt.

"You are imagining things Gustav." He snarled. "You can't dictate what she can and can't say and that goes for the others as well. Oh, credit? Is that what you want? Yes Gustav, you got her transformation brooch. It was a great accomplishment, if it was not for your efforts we would not have the upper hand that we do now. The glory is all yours and yours alone."

Felix released Gustav and stepped back.

"You damn well know who the higher ups are." He said a bit more calmly. "They are the ones who lost the war to begin with. They are looking to us now. If we mess up then we will be the scapegoats. We have to look out for ourselves."

Felix leaned against the wall. The tension between the two of them had building up and he knew eventually one of them would snap.

Celeste and Melrose ordered their drinks, a vanilla chai and a mocha frappachino respectively. Celeste added a pumpkin muffin to her ordered. Once they had their drinks and food they joined Zena and Usagi.

"What are your friends like back home?" Celeste asked, taking a big bite of her muffin.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 12:42 am

Gustav was growing frustrated with Felix, but decided to let it go for the moment. He snarled at Felix, "fine, I'll back off."...it just means that girl (Usagi) will get whats coming to her when we can attack again.  Gustav was done talking with Felix and wandered into the kitchen to find something to eat.

OOC:

Usagi was enjoying her time with the girls and was enjoying her snack in the cafe, but when Celeste asked about her friends back home, Usagi nearly dropped her fork, the past couple months memories coming to her forefront. She nervously stirred her tea and spoke lowly, not making eye contact with anyone.

"I don't really have anyone back home that I can call friend," she could feel her body begin to lightly tremble, and knew she would probably start crying soon. "I used to have some really great friends, but then they got busy, which I get, but I really needed them for awhile and they treated me like I was being selfish and didn't care about their dreams. I want so much for them to be happy, but when I needed them and they didn't show up, it really hurt me, I don't know if I can ever trust them again....they actually don't know I am here now...." She trailed off looking up at the girls as she wiped her eyes with her tears, she hoped they wouldn't ask anymore about her friends, or lack of friends because she couldn't handle any more reminders of them at the moment.

Zena placed a hand on Usagi's and gave her a re-assuring grip. "I am sorry to hear that sweetie, that is awful that you were in a situation like that and no one was able to help you. I can't speak for those girls, but if you like, you are more than welcome to hang out with me and the girls anytime you like, maybe we could have a girls night in and pamper each other and watch movies and eat lots of junk food." she said, Zena was really trying hard to be empathetic here to win Usagi over more.

Zena had contributed to what Usagi was feeling and was there contributing to the attack she assumed was what was the situation Usagi was referring to where her friends did not come to her rescue. She gave the girls a look to indicate to finish up any questions they may have,  they were now treading on light water and had to ask questions that would make Usagi feel happy again, Zena knew if Usagi went back feeling sad, Mamoru would not let the two see each other again.

Once all the girls finished their questions and their treats they went their separate ways, hugging before they departed.

Usagi walked to catch a cab to get back to Mamoru's apartment. When she got back it didn't appear that anyone was there. She saw her bags sitting nicely on the dining table. She picked them up and took them to Mamoru's room. She pulled out some clothes and decided to take a hot shower after a long fun day, she was really glad she went out with the girls. She stepped into the shower and after awhile began to sing.
OOC:
Back to top Go down
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 6:54 am

Mamoru came back to his apartment pretty much when he said he would.  When he came into his apartment, he was somewhat surprised to see the kitchen/dining room devoid of any of Usagi's belongings, since he remembered Zena saying Usagi would be back before he got back.  So he decided to investigate.  He didn't find any sign of Usagi or her things until he got up to his bedroom, where he found her bags.  He also noticed a familiar voice singing nearby.

Mamoru then decided to wait there for his beloved to come out of the bathroom, so he put his bookbag down on the side of his bed and got out his notes and other papers for the first class he wanted to study for that evening.  He studied there in his bedroom until Usagi came out of the bathroom.  When she came out, he smiled lovingly at her and said "Good afternoon, my lovely."  His smile then turned teasing as he continued "Thank you for comforting me while you were in there, Usako."
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 8:35 pm

Usagi finished her shower, getting out and drying off. She put on her melon lotion so her skin wouldnt get dry and itchy later. She slipped into some black sweats and her lavender short sleeve tee shirt. She wrapped her hair in a towel, deciding she would deal with it later. 

When she came out the bathroom, she was surprised to see Mamoru, had she been in the shower long. When he greeted her, she returned the greeting, "hi Mamo-chan, How was your day?" she said with a smile as she gave him a side hug. When he mentioned  how her singing gave him comfort she backed away, her face turning bright red in embarrassment.

she spoke nervously after some hesitation, "oh you heard that," she put her hands to try and cover her embarrassment, she peeked through her fingers, and Mamoru was still there, "please don't tell anyone...I thought no one was here." She said still feeling embarrassed 

She wandered down the hall to get a glass of water, she remembered where the cups were, but when she opened the cabinet, she realized it was out of her reach, she so hated being so short, she stood on her tiptoes at first, and then thought about doing what she normally did, getting on the counter to get what she needed, but decided against it. She pushed herself to her tiptoes to try and reach the cup that was just out of her reach. As she did so she asked Mamoru, "so how were your classes today? Did you learn anything exciting?"

OOC:
Back to top Go down
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2014 8:34 am

"Don't worry - I promise I won't tell anyone," Mamoru replied to Usagi's request with a serious smile on his face.

When Usagi went down the hall to the kitchen, Mamoru quickly gathered up his papers & other notes from his class, then followed Usagi down there.  When Usagi stretched up on her tiptoes to try to reach an upper shelf in the cabinets, Mamoru walked up behind her pleasantly smiling "Here, let me get that for you, before you break something.  You want a cup, I take it?"  When she asked if he learned anythinng exciting in class that day, Mamoru continued smiling pleasantly "We learned about different ways to set broken bones to get them to heal.  Casts, slings, and other ways you might not want me to describe.  At the end of the class, the professor even brought in a few different patients with broken bones that were set in the different ways, so that we could see some actual examples."

OOC :
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2014 9:24 pm

When Usagi felt Mamoru reaching for the cup she desired behind her, she felt her heart beat increase. She nodded saying yes as he got the cup for her. She thanked him for getting the cup for her, then went over and got some water. She sat down listening to Mamoru talk about what he had learned. She smiled at him, noticing how much his face lit up as he talked about what he was learning. 

When he was finished talking about his day, Usagi asked "if you don't have too much homework and studying can we go for a walk later or maybe just sit and chat, I don't want to take away from your studies though." She smiled, she wanted to tell him all about her busy day and how much fun she had with Zena and the girls. She was also thinking how she had something good and happy to share with him rather than something that would leave her an emotional wreck. Sometimes Usagi thought Mamoru was too good for her and he deserved so much better than her.

Zena walked with the girls back to the apartment. She apologized to Celeste and Melrose. "I am sorry, I thought we might be able to get more out of her, but I noticed how down she got when she spoke about her former friends, I didn't want to risk losing any more opportunities to not gain information from her, but maybe we could do a girls night, I am told that is when a girl spills all her secrets, so we just need to talk to Felix and see what he thinks of the idea, just be thinking of what you want to know and how it could be helpful to us planning our attack."

She walked into her room closing the door behind her, she pulled out her phone and sent a text to Felix.

Can you meet up sometime, I want to brief you on today's events.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 9:52 pm

A New Beginning - Page 9 Felix_27

Felix left the apartment without a word. He stalked to his car, got in and slammed the door. He sat behind the wheel of the car trying to calm his nerves. He could not decide what was making him angry. the fact that Gustav was questioning his authority or his flippant behavior towards the whole situation. After a few minutes Felix started his car and drove back to his apartment.

When he arrived he caught a glimpse a Mamoru entering the apartment and slowed down. He waited a few moments before following after him. He quietly darted to his room. He was about to close the door when he heard noise coming from the bathroom.

"Is she....singing?" He muttered. He shook his head and closed the door this room.

He pulled out his phone and say the message from Zena.

Meet me in a couple of hours.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 12:17 am

Zena had been in her room killing her time until she got the message from Felix asking her to meet in a couple of hours. Zena rushed to take a shower, after she got out she wrapped her hair and began to get ready to go meet Felix. She hoped he wouldn't be angry they didn't get very much information out of Usagi, but she had a plan devised that she hoped he would like if he wasn't pleased with today's results.

She had been watching toomuch reality TV, but nontheless she had to see if this strategy wqas effective. She slipped on her black super skinny jeans, turning to get a glance at how good she looked in them, they hugged all her curves in the right places. She then went to her closet and pulled out her newest top, her black and white corset top. She got it on and then asked Celeste to help her tie it up making sure it was just the right kind of tight, she wanted to be able to breathe.

Once she was in her corset, she set to her hair. She blew her hair dry and decided to straighten it for once, she had never worn her hair straight and wanted to see how it would look. 

After her hair had been settled she set about her make-up, (was she really doing this just so Felix wouldn't be mad at her, or was she doing it to see how he would react to her in these clothes, her feelings were really starting to confuse her.) She did her makeup light except for her eyes, where she gave them a dramatic smokey effect. 

Lastly, she slipped into her ankle boots, grabbed her clutch and phone and made her way to the cafe where she had been earlier.
ooc:
Back to top Go down
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 11:19 am

After Mamoru gave Usagi the cup, when Usagi asked about either going for a walk or sitting & chatting later, it reminded Mamoru that he also wanted to find out about Usagi's day.  So, with a big smile and in an enthusiastic tone, he replied "Sure.  In fact, I'll try to finish my homework quickly tonight so that we may do so."  Then he went to sit down at the dining room table, followed by spreading out the notes he had been studying earlier (while he had been waiting for Usagi to finish up in his bathroom) and resuming his study of them.

OOC :
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 1:39 pm

(Time jump)

Usagi walked back into the dining area to check and see if Mamoru was done with his studying, she had been reading herself and was engrossed in her book when she had decided to check and see if Mamoru had finished. She walked over to where he was sitting and stood behind him as she crouched down wrapping her arms around his shoulders and neck.

"How's the homework coming?" she asked as she peeked over his shoulder to see what he was working on.

"If you are all finished, we can go for that walk, or if you want we could stay in tonight, either one works for me." she said in a light voice. Lately she had been feeling the need to be closer to Mamoru, she had always been touchy with him, but something inside her was calling her to be with him and she didn't know why, but she pushed the thoughts aside.

She suddenly remembered the cufflinks she had bought for him earlier that day, "I'll be right back," she said as she disappeared down the hall. She found the box and tucked it safely away, she hoped he would like the cufflinks, she would wait until the right moment to give them to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A New Beginning

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next