Moon Kingdom Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Latest topics
» We're Moving!
A New Beginning - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeby Luna Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:21 pm

» Hiya everyone
A New Beginning - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeby Luna Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:47 pm

» The Legendary DBZ RPG (LDR)
A New Beginning - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:19 pm

» Just another moonie saying hi.
A New Beginning - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Saturn Sat May 30, 2015 1:03 pm

» Happy Birthday, Sailor Jupiter!
A New Beginning - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Fri May 29, 2015 5:27 pm

» The Queen's Despair [OOC Discussion]
A New Beginning - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Jupiter Sun May 17, 2015 1:46 am

» The Queen's Despair
A New Beginning - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Sat May 16, 2015 5:23 pm

» Things you're happy about
A New Beginning - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Jupiter Wed May 13, 2015 12:49 am

» May Sign in for Yen
A New Beginning - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Mon May 11, 2015 3:11 am

Vote for us!
 Top RP Sites

A New Beginning

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi

A New Beginning - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 10:32 am

Mamoru had studied during the last part of the lasagna's cooking, and he studied some more while Usagi changed clothes after dinner.  In between, he had been glad Usagi had liked the lasagna, and had told Usagi, in response to her question, that he would appreciate her help with clean-up from the meal (he had asked her to bring the dishes over to him at the sink, where he would wash them out).

When Mamoru first saw Usagi after she said she was ready to go for that walk, his face instinctively showed an expression of great surprise.  A couple seconds later, he asked her "You really think you're ready to go outside?", then hastily added "Anyway, I've got to get ready myself; I'll be back in a minute or two."  Then, once she was done with any verbal response to his question and statement, he went up to his bedroom.  Looking through his closet, he soon found a scarf and a baseball cap that he was willing to lend to Usagi.  Setting them on a small table next to his bedroom door, he then searched for and soon found his lightweight boots, as well as two lightweight jackets and a baseball cap for himself.  After putting them on in his bedroom, he then grabbed his favorite scarf (also for himself) as well as the two items for Usagi, and headed back down to the dining room.

Upon entering the dining room again, Mamoru told Usagi "I'm lending you these couple items, because I think they'll help you cope with the current temperature outside," then handed her the two items he had set aside for her use.  He followed that up by asking "So shall we go now?"  When he got a positive response to that, Mamoru led the way outside, then paused to see what Usagi's reaction to Boston's evening temperature was.
Back to top Go down
http://mistress9shideout.forumotion.com/
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 9:26 pm

Usagi looked at Mamoru when he asked her if she as sure she was ready. She spoke feeling a little embarrassed at her haste to pack and leave home, if I would have known it was going to be so cold, I could have packed some warmer clothes,  she thought before speaking "well maybe not as ready as I thought I was." She blushed a bit before speaking again, "I guess I didn't plan well, but maybe I can go to the store tomorrow and buy a heavier coat and some other things." 

When Mamoru came out and handed her the baseball cap and jacket she thanked him as she placed the items on. When he asked if she was ready to go she nodded and the two made their way outside. When the cool air hit Usagi's cheeks, she pulled her collar up to try and keep her face warm. It wasn't freezing out, but the weather was significantly different than what she was used to at this time of year back in Tokyo. 

As the two walked, Usagi locked her arm with Mamoru's. She was admiring all the fall colors. The oranges and reds were so rich. She walked enjoying the silence for awhile, mostly because she didn't know what to say for the first time in her life.

After awhile she broke the silence, "Mamo-chan, I remember you saying you had a roommate, do you like having a roommate, I wonder what its like to live with someone thats ..." she trailed off not wanting to finish her sentence for two reasons, she was afraid she would become emotional again over her parents, and felt stupid for thinking that, as Mamoru had lost his parents at a young age and lived alone most of his life. Why can't I talk like I normally do with Mamo-chan, is this how its going to be? 

She quickly changed the subject as they continued to walk, "do you like walking to school Mamo-chan, I think it would be nice, I mean just look at all the pretty things you get to see on the way." She blushed a bit at her words, she again felt silly for what she was talking about and began to grow nervous, and did her best to hide it. Its almost like when we first started dating.... she thought to herself.

OOC:
Back to top Go down
http://mizzmoon.tumblr.com/
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 12:23 pm

Mamoru noticed Usagi pull up her collar once they went outside, which made him glad he had lent those two items to her.  When Usagi locked her arm with his, Mamoru started enjoying the walk even more, and looked at Usagi with a sweet smile.  He then made it a point to look at her that way every so often during their walk.  So he noticed that she was enjoying herself, and especially enjoying the scenery, which made him even happier.

Mamoru was about to answer her question about whether he liked having a roommate when he noticed Usagi suddenly break that line of conversation off and then ask him about walking to school.  He decided to just answer the latter point, because it was easier.  So he happily said "Yes, I do like walking to school.  You get to enjoy looking at so many details - details that you probably wouldn't notice if you were going any other way.  Like here in Boston, for example, I've gotten to enjoy the changing fall foliage.  I'm sure you've noticed the pretty colors of the tree leaves.  Well, I get to enjoy that every day, and even see them gradually change from one day to the next."

[TIME JUMP]

After they got back from their walk, Mamoru told Usagi "I need to take some time to study now.  Feel free to make yourself at home here.  I hope you don't mind."

OOC :
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 11:22 pm

When Usagi and Mamoru got back to the apartment, she took off the jacket Mamoru let her borrow and draped it on the sofa. When Mamoru told her he had to study, she looked at him, "I don't mind, I don't want you to fall behind on account of me." She smiled at him before speaking again, "I am just going to go grab my manga, and then I will be right back." 

Usagi disappeared for a moment to Mamoru's room, she changed back into her comfy PJ clothes and grabbed her manga. She put her hair up in a messy bun to keep it out of her way for when she decided to go to sleep. 

She came back to the living room, she noticed for the first time there was an electric fireplace. "Ooh Mamo-chan, can we turn on the fireplace, its such a perfect night for a fire." She blushed a bit, and tried to cover it. She was also interested in the fireplace, she didnt have anything like that at her house, but knew they were handy to have.

After Mamoru had turned on the fireplace, he went to studying. Usagi lay on her stomach in front of the fire while she read her manga. She began to feel very sleepy and after a few moments could no longer fight the pull and fell into a deep sleep, her manga still open to the current page she was reading.

OOC:
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 1:40 pm

Makoto locked the door to the bakery. She was still a couple of weeks away from opening but everything was moving along nicely. The ovens were delivered today, the last delivery she was waiting on. She had already spoken to people at the local farmer's market and grocery stores to see if you could work out any deals.

The night air is cool and Makoto walked home.

"He looked just like him." Makoto thought, thinking about the manager at the store she was speaking to.

Makoto shook her head and smiled sadly. "You would think after all of this time, I would have gotten over him."

Makoto pushed all thoughts of a former love out of her mind and turned the corner. She stopped in front of Crowns.

"I have time, maybe Usagi is here." Makoto walked inside.

Makoto scanned the room but did not see Usagi.

"Maybe she is not a work." Makoto walked up to an employee. "Is Usagi here?"

"No...she left. She hasn't been here in awhile."

"Oh, thank you."

Makoto frowned as she left Crown's.

"I wonder where she is?"

Felix parked his car. The meeting was productive he thought. He still needed to make some progress with Mamoru. They will be asking questions soon and he needed to have answers. He walked down the sidewalk to his apartment and up the stairs. It was late and he was not sure if either Mamoru or Usagi would be awake. He reached into his pocket to make sure that Zena's number was still there.

He opened the door the apartment and walked inside. It was quiet, and Felix wondered if they were asleep. He walked around and found Mamoru studying.

"I am not disturbing you am I?" He quietly asked.
Back to top Go down
http://silencexglaive.tumblr.com/
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 7:05 am

Because he didn't know that Usagi had fallen asleep in the next room over, Mamoru answered Felix at normal volume.  When Felix asked whether he was disturbing Mamoru, the black-haired Japanese man replied seriously but also calmly "No - I'm just finishing up my studying for the night.  What did you want to talk about?"

====================

It was a school holiday that made a three-day weekend, so Ami had a little spare time to go to the Crown café.  When she saw that the corner booth where the five of them had often sat before was available, Ami couldn't help reminiscing about how much she had enjoyed that time with the other girls.  But unfortunately, those times were all in the past now, apparently, since her studies were now taking up virtually all of her free time.  Still, Ami had come here to try to grab a piece of those old times, especially since Usagi had told her at that party that she now worked here part-time.

When she saw that Usagi wasn't working there today, Ami was only slightly disappointed.  She had figured that the odds of coming in unannounced for just one day in trying to see a certain part-time worker were slim.  Still, Ami wasn't going to give up that easily.  When her waitress came to take her order, Ami made sure to also ask about the next couple days Usagi Tsukino would be working there.  Ami was shocked when her waitress told her that she thought Usagi had quit.

For the whole rest of her time at the Crown café that afternoon, Ami couldn't help wondering why Usagi had quit.  After all, the Usagi she had known hadn't been one to give up like this, especially on something she enjoyed.  The only possible explanation Ami could come up with by the time she left the business was that Usagi had found another part-time job she liked even more, and had switched to that one.  But what that other job could be, Ami had no idea.

OOC :
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 8:35 pm

Felix was slightly disappointed that Usagi was not in sight but thought that this would work as well. He only hoped that Mamoru would go along with it.

"I just wanted to talk to you about our new house guest." He began. "I don't mind of course. She is more than welcome to stay as long as she wants."

Felix was hoping that Mamoru would not suggest that Usagi stay elsewhere. Having them both under one roof was too much of an opportunity. It should not be wasted. He reached into his pocket and pulled out Zena's number.

"I thought that she may like some people to spend time with while she is here so she is not cooped up in the apartment while you are at school." He handed Mamoru the paper with. "Her name is Zena, a very sweet girl. I think they would get along. I could invite her over here of course if you would like to meet her as well."
Back to top Go down
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 2:57 pm

When Felix said Usagi was free to stay as long as she wanted, Mamoru smiled in gratitude "Thank you."  When Felix handed him the slip of paper, Mamoru took a quick look at it.  When he saw that it was what Felix said it was, Mamoru folded it back up and put it in one of his pockets that he could easily fetch it back out of whenever he wanted to.  After Felix finished speaking, Mamoru smiled pleasantly "I would like to just meet her once first.  When would she come over here?"
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 10:22 pm

Felix smiled. He was hoping that Mamoru would go to the plan. He was slightly concerned that he may be reluctant to a new person being around Usagi. From what he studied about him he knew that Mamoru would be protective of her.

"Of course. I can invite her over so you can meet her. She would be happy to meet you as well. She is a great girl. I really think she will get a long with Usagi. I can ask her now, excuse me please."

Felix reached into his pocket and pulled out his phone. He scrolled through until he reached Zena's number.

"It's a go...Mamoru wants to meet you first before you spend time with Usagi. Just you though. You are the perfect choice for this job. The others will have to stay behind. I want Mamoru to be comfortable with you first before introducing the other girls."

"I let her know to stop by." Felix put his phone back in his pocket.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 1:57 am

Zena pulled out her phone and read the message from Felix. She was happy things were moving forward and wished she could skip meeting Mamoru, but it was just one more thing to get them closer to putting their plan into action she thought as she text him back.

I can come tomorrow morning, how is 9am?  I can even bring you both coffee. And if for some reason things start to take a turn, I can delve into his feelings and make him know Usagi will be safe with me and the others....for now  Twisted Evil

I wont let you down Felix, oh and Gustav has disappeared again, I am really getting tired of him putting everything in jepordy, but I am hoping for once he can stand back and let things play out.

see you tomorrow
Zena

Zena closed her phone and went to her luggage to pick out her outfit for tomorrow and an extra outfit she had picked out for Usagi. She had been told that Usagi didn't always think things through and thought the girl might need some heavier clothes to deal with this Boston chill. 

Before she went to bed she told the others that the plan was looking to work out and they should plan to meet up with Usagi tomorrow and think of ways they will get information out of her.
Back to top Go down
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 2:42 pm

When Felix said Zena was a great girl, Mamoru smiled pleasantly "Then I look forward to meeting her.  This could be a great pick-me-up for Usagi after her hospital stay."

OOC :
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 3:03 pm

Felix reached back into this pocket, pulled out his phone and read Zena's message. He tried his best to hide his irritation at Gustav's disappearance.

"Why now of all times? Why can't he stay put" Felix thought.

"Zena said that she is more than happy to meet you." He responded. "She said that she can stop by tomorrow morning and bring coffee, if that is ok? How is Usagi doing by the way? I understand if you do not want to talk about, but if she doing better?"
Back to top Go down
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 12:49 am

When Felix said Zena would stop by the next morning, Mamoru smiled tentatively "As long as she comes before 9:30, because I have to leave soon after that time." When Felix started talking & asking about Usagi, Mamoru's instinct was to just clam up, to protect Usagi's privacy. Then he decided to think about it for a sec. And upon thinking about it, he realized Usagi wasn't really doing better, at least psychologically. So he glumly told Felix "I'd rather not talk about it."
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 8:43 am

"I am sorry. I don't mean to pry." Felix decided to let it go. Usagi was still a sore subject and he did not want to lose Mamoru's trust. "I will ask her to stop by before 9:30. I don't want to disturb you any further. Good night."

Felix smiled and headed to his bedroom. He closed the door behind and pulled his phone out again and sent a message to Zena.

"Show up before 9:30. He is still protective of Usagi, you will have to win him over."

Felix was going to call Gustav but thought better of it.

"It will probably go voicemail anyway." He grumbled.

"Where are you?"

Felix hit send and laid back down on his bed. He was not tired yet but leaving the apartment now would be suspicious. He picked up the book that was sitting on his nightstand, The Brothers Karamazov by Dostoevsky and read.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 7:27 pm

A New Beginning - Page 8 Zena_r10

Zena checked her phone, reading Felix's message. She text him back,

I will win him over, whatever method that means, I may need to try to read into his emotions, but lets hope it doesn't come to that, I want to save my energy for when it is really needed. She closed her phone and got ready for bed and the next morning ahead. She was a little nervous about meeting Mamoru, but knew it was what needed to happen to get her and the others closer to Usagi.

OOC:

A New Beginning - Page 8 Sereni10

Usagi woke the next morning feeling very refreshed. She had gotten a good's night sleep, one that didnt haunt her with nightmares. She hoped it would last, she was dreading what would happen if she had a nightmare while she was here with Mamoru. It would mean having to tell him more and she wasn't ready. She walked into the living room rubbing her eyes.

She stretched her arms up as she greeted the day. She wandered into the kitchen area to see if anyone else was awake.

***********************************************************************************************
A New Beginning - Page 8 Gustav10

Gustav was walking through the park when he had gotten Felix's message. Damn Zena!  He thought, he was going to have a word with her when he got back to the loft where they were staying for the time being. He text Felix back, I was just taking a walk....what's it to you, I am trying to figure out what this environment is like, I havent been here as long as you have, I will say I saw Usagi with someone earlier tonight...don't worry she didn't see me.

He slammed his phone shut and made his way back to the loft. He was going to talk to Zena first thing when he got back.

He walked through the door, slamming it behind him and shouted, "ZENA, SHOW YOURSELF!" he watched as Celeste and Melrose disappeared quickly out of his site.

[spoiler="OOC"]Saturn could you do some NPC for the girls for me please? Gustav is gonna have an anger meltdown right now, poor Zena.../spoiler]

Last edited by Sailor Jupiter on Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding gustav's thoughts)
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 8:35 pm

A New Beginning - Page 8 Felix_11

Felix woke up before his alarm and jumped in the shower. He wanted to go over a few more things with Zena before she arrived. This had to go perfectly. If Mamoru became suspicious for any reason it would be over.  He was confident that Zena would be able to handle it but he felt it would be best to be cautious.

After his shower he threw on his black pants, white shirt and vest. He sat down his bed and picked up his phone. He frowned when he read Gustav's message. He knew that keeping Gustav cooped was not the answer. 

"Just asking, that's all. I am not trying to interfere." He hit send and quickly scrolled through until he found Zena's name.

"Get here as soon as you can." He hoped that Zena would see and get out of there.

Felix put his phone in his pocket and headed out to the kitchen to get breakfast started.

Melrose and Celeste looked out over the Boston skyline. 

"I still can't believe how big this place is." Celeste smiled.

"I know. I can't believe Felix was able to get this place." Melrose agreed.

"It is nicer than anything we had back home....I think." Celeste frowned trying to search her memories of anything about home.

"I don't remember anything either." Melrose sighed.

The door opened and Gustav walked in.

"Hi Gu-"

"ZENA, SHOW YOURSELF!"

Melrose and Celeste took off and did not stop until they were out of sight.

"What did she do?" Melrose asked.

"Shh! I don't know but we don't want him yelling at us too!" Celeste said.

Melrose and Celeste tiptoed towards the room hoping to go unnoticed.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 9:18 pm

Zena was in her room when she heard Gustav. She knew she wouldn't be able to avoid him for much longer. She had no more been out of her room for a couple of seconds when she saw him inches from her face. He had transformed into his true form, he figured to intimidate her, which it was working as he punched the wall just inches from her face. "Gustav calm down, what are you upset about now?" She asked. 

She felt an intense pressure on her wrist as he grabbed it with his robotic arm, gripping it with all his strength. "You need to mind your own business if you know what is good for you." He said in an angry tone. 

She tried to change into her true form to challenge him on a more equal level, but even his powers worked on her and she could feel his influence burning into her mind, preventing her from changing. Despite the intense pain she was feeling in her wrist and hand, she snapped up at him, "I am just trying to look out for all of us, you need to follow this plan, I know its slow, but I want to get back at them as much as you do." 

She could sense his anger and hoped he would simmer down soon. He inched closer to her face and spoke in her ear, "count your blessings this time, next time, I might have to hurt that pretty face of yours." Gustav said as he shoved her out of his way and made his way to his own room, slamming his door behind him.

Zena slowly got up,regaining her breath. She clutched her wrist, and went back to her room and crawled on her bed and went to sleep.

The next morning she woke up early. She got dressed, she wore her black skinny jeans, with her black knee boots, a white v neck shirt and her red pea coat. She looked at her wrist and noticed how bad it looked. She hoped she would be able to hide it from Mamoru, and especially Felix. She was not ready to deal with that situation.

She slipped out of the apartment and picked up some coffee for her and the boys before heading over to Felix's apartment. She hid her bruised hand in her peacoat, she hoped she could keep it there the whole time. She knocked on Felix's door and waited for him to answer.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 11:54 pm

A New Beginning - Page 8 Felix_12

Felix was halfway to the kitchen when he heard the knocking at the door. He changed course and headed to the front. He wanted to get there first just in case it was Zena. His instincts were right as he opened the door to see her there with the coffee.

"Right on time. Come in." Felix smiled and stepped aside to let her in. "I think one of them may already be in the kitchen. How did things go last night? Did he show up yet?"
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 1:21 am

Zena walked into Felix's apartment, handing him the coffee she ordered for him. When he asked if Gustav had showed up yet, she delayed her response a bit, remembering what he told her and how he treated her. She knew she couldn't tell him what happened, or it could be fatal for her and could ruin their whole plan. 

She looked back up at Felix, "yea, he showed up, he just went to his room though, so I don't know where he was, but I guess he came back, I don't think he did anything to jeopardize the situation either. 

Should we go see who is in the kitchen, she motioned toward the room where the noise was coming from with hand in her pocket, forgetting for a moment that she had used her hand that was concealed for a reason.
Back to top Go down
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 6:11 pm

Mamoru was glad that Felix decided to not inquire any further about Usagi. He bid good-night to Felix with a smile (to show that there were no hard feelings) and quickly finished up his studies for the night. Upon finishing, he packed up his books and other papers to be ready to leave the next morning. Then he headed up to his bedroom for the night - via the living room. When he saw Usagi asleep in front of the fireplace, he was tempted to move her to a more comfortable place. But he decided to not do so when he realized that they had never discussed where she would sleep. So he just continued up to his bedroom and got ready to go to sleep for the night.

========== TIME JUMP to the next morning ==========

Mamoru woke up a little tired, but otherwise okay, when his alarm went off at its normal time. He picked out the clothes he wanted to wear for the new day, laid them out on his bed, then went to go take a shower. He was just finishing up his shower when Zena came into the apartment at Felix's invitation.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 7:35 pm

A New Beginning - Page 8 Sereni10

When Usagi arrived in the kitchen, she noticed there was no one in there yet. She figured everyone else was asleep, she was super hungry and had to shush her loud grumbling tummy. She looked around and didn't see any food out on the counter. She normally would have peeked around in the cupboards until she found what she was looking for, but this was not her house, and while Mamoru lived here now, she felt awkward poking around in the cupboards.

She figured someone would wake up soon enough. She sat on one of the bar stools and mindlessly twirled from side to side in the stool, her thoughts drifting off to a distant place. After some time she heard a knock on the door, she listened to the voice as they entered, she noticed it was a girl's voice and at first she thought maybe someone had figured out she was not in Japan and had come back here to get her and make her go back, but then she heard a male's voice and figured it must be Mamoru's roommate...what did Mamo-chan say his name was again,  she wondered as she went to peek into the living room where the two were talking. 

She hoped Mamoru would be up soon, she wanted to see him before he went to class. She wondered what she would do all day with him gone.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 11:47 pm

A New Beginning - Page 8 Felix_13

"Yeah...we c-." Felix caught Zena's arm and stared at her hand.

Felix could sense his face turning red. He tried to keep his voice as low as not to alert whoever was in kitchen.

"Did he do that? Please tell me it was not him." Felix snarled.

He knew that Gustav could fly off the handle at times but he did not think he would do something like this. Felix wondered if he should check on Celeste and Melrose. When they were done here he was going to have to a chat with him. It was one thing to go after the enemy but to hurt of their own, he could not allow that to happen.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 1:24 am

When Zena felt Felix grab her arm, although it wasn't a tight grab, she had to do her best not to flinch. She spoke trying to hide the pain in her hand and the fear. She did her best to try to mask the desperation in her voice, as Gustav's threat played through her ears. 

"Please don't talk to him....it was probably my own fault, don't worry about it too much."

She put her hand back in her pocket and made her way to sit in the living room. She was hoping Felix would let the situation go, just for the sake of focusing on their current mission. She wondered if she would meet Usagi today too, but figured she would take things one aspect at a time. She knew she would meet Mamoru soon enough and making him feel comfortable with him was what mattered most right now.

She sat and waited for Mamoru to come out for the morning, remembering they were limited on time and that he had to get to class.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 3:06 pm

A New Beginning - Page 8 Felix_14

Felix let of Zena's arm. This was not the time or place for this. Gustav would have to be dealt with, he was becoming a liability. He will put everyone in danger if he keeps flying off the handle. Taking his anger out on Zena was unacceptable.

"Reckless, completely reckless."  Felix thought to himself.

"I will deal with him later." Felix grumbled.

He had hoped that Gustav would have changed and that time would have closed the rift between them but that did not seem to be the case. Felix realized that he was clenching his fists. He took a deep breath in an attempt to calm down.

"I will see if anyone is awake." Felix turned and headed towards the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 3:29 pm

Mamoru came out of his private bathroom into his bedroom and got dressed. Once he was ready, he came out of his bedroom and went down to the living room. Upon arriving there, he found his roommate and some woman he didn't recognize. "Good morning, Felix," Mamoru greeted his roommate. "I assume you can do introductions here."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A New Beginning

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next