Moon Kingdom Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Latest topics
» We're Moving!
Non SM Character Villain: Felix - Ready For Review (For A New Beginning) I_icon_minitimeby Luna Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:21 pm

» Hiya everyone
Non SM Character Villain: Felix - Ready For Review (For A New Beginning) I_icon_minitimeby Luna Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:47 pm

» The Legendary DBZ RPG (LDR)
Non SM Character Villain: Felix - Ready For Review (For A New Beginning) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:19 pm

» Just another moonie saying hi.
Non SM Character Villain: Felix - Ready For Review (For A New Beginning) I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Saturn Sat May 30, 2015 1:03 pm

» Happy Birthday, Sailor Jupiter!
Non SM Character Villain: Felix - Ready For Review (For A New Beginning) I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Fri May 29, 2015 5:27 pm

» The Queen's Despair [OOC Discussion]
Non SM Character Villain: Felix - Ready For Review (For A New Beginning) I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Jupiter Sun May 17, 2015 1:46 am

» The Queen's Despair
Non SM Character Villain: Felix - Ready For Review (For A New Beginning) I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Sat May 16, 2015 5:23 pm

» Things you're happy about
Non SM Character Villain: Felix - Ready For Review (For A New Beginning) I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Jupiter Wed May 13, 2015 12:49 am

» May Sign in for Yen
Non SM Character Villain: Felix - Ready For Review (For A New Beginning) I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Mon May 11, 2015 3:11 am

Vote for us!
 Top RP Sites

Non SM Character Villain: Felix - Ready For Review (For A New Beginning)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts

Non SM Character Villain: Felix - Ready For Review (For A New Beginning) Empty
PostSubject: Non SM Character Villain: Felix - Ready For Review (For A New Beginning)   Non SM Character Villain: Felix - Ready For Review (For A New Beginning) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 10:57 pm

Name: Felix Vasilyev
Race: Non Human
Birthday:  March 5

Appearance:

Felix is 6’ 3”, slender with a muscular physique.  He has grey eyes and light tan skin. His coppery brown hair fell just below his ears and his bangs are long, stopping just above his eyes. He usually has them brushed to the side. Felix likes to be well dressed. He prefers his gray pants, blazer, white shirt, black shoes, light blue tinted sunglasses, pocket watch and a black fedora. He also favors his black jeans, black and white stripped shirt to go along with the sunglasses and fedora. The pocket watch is not an ordinary watch. It is silver and when opened shows the position of the stars in the universe, turning the knob on top the watch allows him to scan the entire universe.

He will wear jeans or shorts on occasion with a t-shirt, usually black, blue or grey. He has a red and black converse. Felix also wears buttoned up shirts as well, short and long sleeves. He owns several black suits, with black button up shirts that he wears for special occasions.  He is never without the sunglasses, hat and pocket watch.

Personality:

Felix is charming, highly intelligent and at times arrogant. Though he comes across as warm and kind there is a cold, mean streak underneath. Felix has a great sense of pride and his past failure has caused him to be more temperamental when things do not go his way. He does not accept failure and is concerned about failing again. He is blunt and never holds back his opinion, yet he does it with a smile disarming the person the comment is directed at.  He hangs around with a lot of people but there are a select few people that he will call friends. He believes in proper manners and decorum. 

Felix holds doctorates in Astrophysics and History. His passions lies with music. He is an accomplished pianist and violinist. Felix he dislikes bars but will go to the occasional pub. He prefers to frequent piano bars, wine bars, museums. He enjoys art and has a collection of paintings. He enjoys parties, often attending ones thrown by high society. Felix is a fencer and has a large collection of swords. Felix also practices martial arts and is multilingual.

History:

Felix has no siblings and comes from a line of warriors. When the decision was made to invade Earth, Felix was chosen to lead the armies into battle. This was an assignment that brought great pride to his family. The battle started out well and it seemed as though victory was a certainty. Felix was defeated in the 11th hour much to the shame of the family. Felix was able to avoid punishment by deflecting blame to the leader, claiming that the armies was ill prepared to fight this enemy. He was able to sway the opinion of the crowd and he was spared. Publicly, Felix was hailed a hero for the commoners, privately there were those who wanted his head.

Felix was assigned to stay on Earth to help lead the spy program. They were to fit in on Earth and learn their ways. He was to find the enemy and keep them close and to learn their weaknesses. When they returned to full strength he would once again lead their armies on Earth, this time conquering. To pass the time, Felix enrolled in schools around America, often changing his name due to his long life span. Felix also traveled abroad learning about different cultures and anything that would give him an edge in the next battle.

Special Abilities:

Felix is a great orator. He has the ability to manipulate people with his words whether he is addressing a large crowd or talking one on one with someone.  Felix is very skilled with a blade and martial arts. He can heal quickly from wounds, depending on how severe they are.

Additional Information (Optional):

Felix’s race have long life spans and live for a couple thousand years. His race prides themselves on their fighting ability. They are able to heal quickly from wounds, though their race is difficult to kill but it can be done.

RP Sample:

Felix tried to suppress a smirk as he walked down the boardwalk. They had obviously put so much effort into this that to make fun would be cruel. They had picked the perfect night after all. There was not a cloud in the sky and moon shone brightly. It was a chilly night but Felix was warm in his thick long black jacket and black boots. He barely passed by the florist when he could no longer contain his laughter. Wrapping his arms around the lamppost, Felix burst out laughing.
            “You might as well come out. I know that you are there.” He called out.
            Felix wiped the tears from his eyes and walked away from the boardwalk. It was late at night and everyone had long since gone to bed. He listened as the waves crashed on to the beach below. He looked up and down the boardwalk and shook his head.
            “Do you really want me to come and get you?” Felix called out.
            A few moments later a young man stepped out. Felix guessed that he was late teens early twenties. His black hair was pulled back into a short ponytail. The young man wore light brown canvas pants and matching long sleeved shirt. He had black boots and around his waist was a thick black belt around the waist, sword in hand.
            “Ah, the crouching behind the garbage cans technique. Very old school.” Felix chuckled. “What is your name?”
            “S-surrender peacefully!” The boy managed to sputter.
            “Do you even know how to use that thing?” Felix noticed the young man’s hand shaking. “I also asked you a question.”
            “N-nick.” He finally managed to sputter.
            “So Nick, it is obvious that you have no skills in trailing someone and I am doubting that you have any skills with that sword. What did they promise you, money? Fame? You caught the great war hero Felix! Your name will live on for future generations!” Felix raised his arms over his head
            “Come with me!” Nick was becoming bold.
            Felix dropped his arms to his sides. At first he was amused but now he was getting irritated. This is not the firs time they have sent someone after him. They were so desperate to see him fail and he was not going to allow that to happen. What made it even more insulting was the fact they sent this kid after him.
            Felix stared Nick down before approaching Sensing that he was in danger, Nick tried to retreat but Felix was too quick. Felix grabbed Nick by the collar and was inches from his face.
            “I don’t know what they told you, but the fact that you think that you can defeat me is laughable. I crush people like you under my boot without a second thought. Now you tell whoever sent you that I am getting tired of all of this dancing around and if they have something to say to speak to me directly and to stop sending errand boys.”
            Felix disarmed Nick and watched as he ran down the street.
            “They will never learn.” Felix shook his head.
Back to top Go down
http://silencexglaive.tumblr.com/
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune

PostSubject: Re: Non SM Character Villain: Felix - Ready For Review (For A New Beginning)   Non SM Character Villain: Felix - Ready For Review (For A New Beginning) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 2:00 am

approved!!
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts

PostSubject: Re: Non SM Character Villain: Felix - Ready For Review (For A New Beginning)   Non SM Character Villain: Felix - Ready For Review (For A New Beginning) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 9:05 pm

Thank you kindly!
Back to top Go down
http://silencexglaive.tumblr.com/
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune

PostSubject: Re: Non SM Character Villain: Felix - Ready For Review (For A New Beginning)   Non SM Character Villain: Felix - Ready For Review (For A New Beginning) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 9:24 pm

this is in the sm characters due to being used in a sm rp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Non SM Character Villain: Felix - Ready For Review (For A New Beginning)   Non SM Character Villain: Felix - Ready For Review (For A New Beginning) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Non SM Character Villain: Felix - Ready For Review (For A New Beginning)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1