Moon Kingdom Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Latest topics
» We're Moving!
A New Beginning I_icon_minitimeby Luna Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:21 pm

» Hiya everyone
A New Beginning I_icon_minitimeby Luna Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:47 pm

» The Legendary DBZ RPG (LDR)
A New Beginning I_icon_minitimeby Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:19 pm

» Just another moonie saying hi.
A New Beginning I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Saturn Sat May 30, 2015 1:03 pm

» Happy Birthday, Sailor Jupiter!
A New Beginning I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Fri May 29, 2015 5:27 pm

» The Queen's Despair [OOC Discussion]
A New Beginning I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Jupiter Sun May 17, 2015 1:46 am

» The Queen's Despair
A New Beginning I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Sat May 16, 2015 5:23 pm

» Things you're happy about
A New Beginning I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Jupiter Wed May 13, 2015 12:49 am

» May Sign in for Yen
A New Beginning I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Mon May 11, 2015 3:11 am

Vote for us!
 Top RP Sites

A New Beginning

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

A New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: A New Beginning   A New Beginning I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 2:10 am

Usagi woke up early to get ready to go to see Mamoru. Lately her oversleeping habits seemed to slowly fade away into the past. As Usagi put on her blue tank top and white denim shorts, she thought what her day would be like. She had decided to try something new with her hair, she had it pulled into two fishtail braids, exposing her bright blue eyes, and slightly rounded cheeks.  It had been about 2 months since she and the senshi had fought an enemy. Slowly the others assimilated to a life of normalcy leaving Usagi feeling left behind and forgotten.

She had tried to connect with the girls, but every chance she tried to meet up with the girls they said they were busy and it would have to be another time. At first Usagi felt they were telling the truth, and even now, were hoping that she would one day see her friends again. Usagi was trying to find a hobby or interest to keep her mind off the loneliness she felt lately.

Usagi bid her mom goodbye and told her she would be back before dinner. Usagi put in her headphones as she walked to catch the bus to go to Mamoru’s apartment. Usagi looked out the window and admired the sunlight. It was such a nice day, she hoped Mamoru would want to go to the park, and maybe even the paddleboats. Usagi got off the bus and walked the remainder to Mamoru’s apartment. On the elevator ride up to Mamoru’s floor she checked her hair in the wall of the elevator, it was as close to a mirror as she could get. Feeling good about her outfit and hair she got off the elevator and walked to his apartment. She knocked on the door and waited for him to answer.

Last edited by MizzMoon on Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://mizzmoon.tumblr.com/
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts

A New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 11:19 pm

Makoto, arms folded, stared at the line of pies on the counter. The baking competition was less than an hour away and she still had not decided which pie she wanted to enter. Yawning, Makoto rubbed her eyes. She had been up most of the night testing different recipes, and starting over when they did not work out.

“Ok, Makoto. Time for a decision.”

She took one last look at the pies before finally picking an old favorite, the cherry pie. Makoto took one last glance at the clock before rushing out the door. She only was down to a half hour and she hoped that the bus was on time. She still had to sign in when she arrived and knew that there was going to be a line.

As she made her way to the bus stop, she paused for a moment at the street that lead to Minako’s home. Makoto had been so busy preparing for the competition, the prize money would be a big help towards the bakeshop she wants to open, that she has not had time to visit with the other girls.

“I really should bring them the rest of pies.” She thought to herself.

She took one last look down street before continuing on. It was going to have wait for another time.
Back to top Go down
http://silencexglaive.tumblr.com/
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi

A New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 6:33 am

P { margin-bottom: 0.08in; }
After waking up from another night's sleep, Ami got ready for the new day. She went through her typical preparations for a non-school-day since starting her first year at Juuban High School. Meaning she prepared to go to the library of K.O. University in a nearby neighborhood to study ahead in her biology and chemistry classes. She ended these preparations by gathering her science textbooks and notebook, putting them in her bookbag, and heading out to the bus stop.

As Ami was waiting for the bus at the bus stop, she realized she was slipping into her old habit of studying during virtually all of her free time. Reminiscing, she realized she missed the world that Usagi had introduced her to. Then she came back to reality by thinking 'Oh well, studying to become a doctor is more important. I'll have to reconnect with her another time.' Even if that time had to wait for her to finish all her schooling and actually become a doctor.

When the bus to K.O. University arrived, Ami boarded it and showed the driver her bus pass. Then she started to walk back to her favorite place to sit in the bus – the middle, because the environment there was the best for studying.

As she walked back to the middle of the bus, Ami noticed a smell that seemed to be of a cherry pie. Forgetting for a sec that she had just had breakfast, she looked for the source of the smell. When she found it, she couldn't believe her eyes. It was a girl her age with brown hair in a ponytail. The tone of her voice indicated astonishment and disbelief as Ami had to ask for confirmation “Mako-chan???”

study
Back to top Go down
http://mistress9shideout.forumotion.com/
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune

A New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 6:33 pm

Minako was shopping. It would have been more fun if she had someone with her but as always her friends had lives of their own to worry about and Minako was left to her own devices. She had seen less and less of the girls since the last big battle and while it was nice not to have any enemy to fight it was sad that they were growing apart. "OH!" Minako exclaimed and rush towards a shop window. Inside was a beautiful set of shoes that she just had to have, and since she'd started making it as an idol she had the money to burn. Ducking into the shop Minako bought up the last pair in her size and then decided she needed a dress to match. She would have called Usa but the last time they spoke it hadn't ended well. "Maybe Rei." The blonde pulled her phone from her pocket and pressed the button to call Rei. The priestess picked up on the second ring. With very little persuasion Mina got the fire senshi to knock off her few chores and come out shopping. So Mina headed to her house to drop off her things and meet Rei.

Before they knew it they were waiting of the bus to head back into the shopping district. "You know we really need to have a party or something." Mina mused to her friend. "Get the gang back together, it's been far to long since we were all together." Rei agreed enthusiastically. It was agreed then they would start planning the party today as well as shopping. The bus pulled up and the girls laughing got on, paid their fair and started towards empty seats, when they noticed Mako and Ami. "Hey!!" Mina nearly yelled from the front of the bus and hurried towards her old friends. "How have gals been?" She asked, a bight smile on her face. "We were just talking about getting together!" She indicated Rei standing next to her. Mina and Rei took seats near Mako and Ami as the bus started to move again.
Back to top Go down
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi

A New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 4:16 am

P { margin-bottom: 0.08in; }Mamoru was busy packing the things he would need for a year abroad. Most of his clothes were already in one of two suitcases he would be taking to America. He was in the bathroom of his apartment, going through his toiletries to figure out which of those he would need to take, when he thought he heard a knock on the front door of his apartment. Grabbing the toiletries he had already realized he would need, he left the bathroom, made a quick stop in his bedroom to put those toiletries in one of the two suitcases he was using, then walked toward his front door, racking his brain, trying to figure out if anyone had told him they were going to visit him about now.

When he arrived next to his front door, the first thing Mamoru did was look through his peephole. He was shocked by what he saw. Opening the door, he greeted her with a very surprised look on his face “Usako? You look different.”
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts

A New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 1:33 pm

Startled, Makoto looked up in surprise. Ami was one of the last people she was expecting to see.

“Hello Ami-chan.” Makoto moved over so Ami could sit down. “It is good to see you.”

“If only everyone else was here as well.” She thought to herself.

"Hey!!" Mina nearly yelled from the front of the bus and hurried towards her old friends. "How have gals been?" She asked, a bight smile on her face. "We were just talking about getting together!" She indicated Rei standing next to her. Mina and Rei took seats near Mako and Ami as the bus started to move again.

Makoto blinked in surprised. It was as though Minako and Rei heard her thoughts.

“Hello girls.” She smiled warmly at her old friends. “It is funny that you mentioned getting together. I have extra pies at home that I was thinking about giving to everyone. I would love to cook dinner for everyone as well. What does everyone have planned for the day?”

“The gang is all here….except for Usagi.” Makoto thought sadly.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

A New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 11:52 pm

Usagi met Mamoru's glance. She ran her hands down her braids as she glanced toward the floor and spoke in a low tone "you don't like it?"

Usagi was quick to assume he didn't like her hair. She hadn't given it much thought, she just wanted to try something new. She looked back up at him with a smile on her face, as she said, "I just wanted to experiment." She stood rocking back and forth on her toes waiting for him to invite her in.
Back to top Go down
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi

A New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 12:26 am

When Makoto moved over so that she would have room to sit down, Ami sat down in the provided seat.  Ami became quite startled when Minako called to her and Makoto from the front of the bus.  When Minako mentioned she and Rei had just been talking about getting back together, Ami thought in reminiscence 'This is a lot like old times, when we met so many enemies just by coincidence.'  So in a semi-reminiscent tone and with a slight smile, she said "Wouldn't it be ironic if some new enemy showed itself soon?"

When Makoto mentioned cooking dinner for everyone and asked what their plans were for the day, Ami smiled "I don't know what each of your plans are, but I was just going to the library to study for the day, of course, but I'd be willing to interrupt it to come over for your good home-cooked meal tonight, Mako-chan."
Back to top Go down
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi

A New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 9:09 pm

"No no no - to the contrary, Usako, I think those braids look beautiful on you.  So it was a good experiment.  It's just that this experiment was a totally unexpected change," Mamoru quickly said to correct her mis-perception.  Then he asked in a tone showing curiosity "So does this mean no more odango atama?"

Mamoru soothingly asked "Would you like to come in for some refreshments?  You're more than welcome to if you want to, even though I don't have as wide of a selection as I normally do."  Mamoru then held his front door wide open so she could easily see inside to his kitchen & dining area to her left as well as his living room to her right.  Those three rooms looked especially organized, with apparently less clutter & other things than before.  His suitcases were in his bedroom, which was behind the living room far to her right.  So even though Mamoru had left his bedroom door open, it was far enough away so that Usagi wouldn't notice what was inside it unless she knew to look for it.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

A New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 10:54 pm

"I'll let you know" Usagi said with a smile on her face. 
"I am liking this do so far." 

Usagi walked through the front door as she said "I would love some refreshments."

She looked around his apartment, noticing how clean and organized it was, she knew Mamoru was normally clean and organized, but this seemed a little to much even for Mamoru. Usagi brushed the thought off as she went and sat down on the couch. Usagi had been feeling a bit down lately, since the girls had so been busy, she felt pushed away, but when she was here with Mamoru she felt whole again. Usagi thought about telling Mamoru about the girls, but decided against it. She never liked to worry Mamoru and she didnt want to ruin their happy moments together since there were less and less of them lately. 

Usagi got up and walked up to Mamoru wrapping her arms around his waist and resting her head on his shoulders. She peeked over and asked "whatcha making?"
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts

A New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 1:26 pm

Makoto looked down at the pie that she was carrying. The contest was a great opportunity, one that she hate to miss, but time with her friends was more of a priority. Plenty of people just drop their entries and ask to be contacted if they won. It would be the perfect solution.

"I just need to drop this pie off at the baking competition and then I am free. What about everyone else?"

Makoto smiled, she was already planning out what she wanted to cook. It was going to be a great day.
Back to top Go down
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi

A New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 2:46 am

When Usagi said she liked this hairstyle, Mamoru smiled back at her "Have you thought about varying your hairstyle, Usako?  Like one day, wear it braided like this; the next day, your traditional odango atama; then maybe yet another style?  You've got such long, straight hair that you could do several different things with it, and look good in each, I'm sure."

As Usagi looked around his apartment, Mamoru went into his kitchen and proceeded to get out the necessary ingredients for the snack he wanted to make for her.  These ingredients included oatmeal and a bunch of raisins.  When she hugged him around his waist, he turned his head to her as best he could (given the angle her head was at) and briefly smiled at her "Cookies, Usako," then turned the conventional oven on to the correct temperature (to preheat it), and went to work mixing the ingredients properly.

Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

A New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 6:33 pm

"I haven't given it too much thought, but I kind of like changing it up once in awhile, but also like my classic buns." Usagi said. When she saw he was baking cookies she clapped and giggled. Usagi loved that she could be herself with Mamoru and he would not judge her, even if at times she was still a crybaby and clumsy. "Can I help with anything Mamo-chan?" Usagi asked.
Back to top Go down
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi

A New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 8:30 pm

"Okay, I'll give you time to think about it, Usako," Mamoru smiled pleasantly to Usagi.  He didn't say anything more about her hairstyles, because he had already given his input; he figured the best thing he could do now was give her space to decide.

When Usagi asked if she could help with anything, Mamoru was almost done mixing the ingredients together properly.  He stopped working on the cookies for a sec to smile lovingly at Usagi "Once I'm done mixing the ingredients together, you may help me spoon the dough onto the cookie sheet for baking.  Okay?"  Then he went back to blending the ingredients together properly.

Once he had finished mixing the ingredients together about one-half minute later, Mamoru got out two large, clean spoons.  "See, this is what you need to do to spoon the dough onto the cookie sheet," he smiled pleasantly at Usagi.  He then demonstrated it for her, using the two spoons to separate a semi-small amount of cookie dough into one of those two spoons, lifting that spoon over to the baking sheet next to the bowl with the rest of the cookie dough, then using the two spoons to artfully drop the separated cookie dough onto the cookie sheet near the corner.  "Your turn, if you want, Usako," he smiled lovingly at her while offering her the two spoons.

Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

A New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 2:35 pm

Usagi took the two spoons from Mamoru. She thought this should be simple enough, even for her, she knew she was no cook (which made her sad), but she was sure she could scoop the cookies from the bowl to the sheet. She went to scoop the first spoonful, her face in intense concentration, eyebrows furrowing, and lips pursed. When she successfully placed the dough on the sheet, she couldn't help but make a tiny squeal. She was very proud of herself, but got a little too excitted.

When she went to do the next cookie, she wasn't sure how it happened but, she must have put too much pressure on the spoon because seconds later Usagi's nose was covered in cookie dough. 

She let out a sigh, "I am sorry Mamo-chan, I thought I could help, but maybe I should just help with the clean-up." Usagi turned to him as she started to wipe off the cookie dough off her face, hoping Mamoru wouldn't laugh too hard at her.
Back to top Go down
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi

A New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 11:40 pm

When Usagi's second part of the cookie dough ended up on her nose, Mamoru couldn't help chuckling for a little bit.  But then he realized what he was doing, and gained control of himself within two seconds.  He then told her soothingly "It's okay, Usako.  You tried your best - plus you successfully got the first cookie on the cookie sheet."

Mamoru held out his hands and waited for Usagi to offer the two spoons back to him.  After she gave them back, Mamoru proceeded to separate out the rest of the cookie dough into cookie-sized chunks on the cookie sheet.  Upon finishing that, he grabbed a potholder and used it to carry the cookie sheet over to and into his conventional oven.  He then set his timer to eight minutes.

"There," Mamoru said satisfactorily.  "Now we just wait eight or nine minutes for them to cook, then the cookies will be ready.  So what do you want to do in the meantime?"
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

A New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 12:48 am

"We can just sit and talk," Usagi said as she walked over and sat on the couch. They hadn't seen each other since school got out, and Usagi always liked hearing about what Mamoru was learning...even if it was above her head. She quickly changed her mind and asked if had a deck of cards, Naru had taught her a new game awhile back and she had been wanting to play for some time now. She also was trying to avoid talking with Mamoru about how the girls had been avoiding her lately. She hoped she wouldn't have to tell him, she so disliked making him worry about her. 

Usagi hoped Mamoru would go for the cards idea, that is if he had cards, if not she would have to be quick on her feet and tell Mamoru a made up story about school and such.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune

A New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 4:19 am

Mina's eyes brighten at the thought of time with the girls. "That's crazy! We were just talking about getting the gang back together!" She smiled her mind working. "Say maybe we can get Usa to come too!" She smiled."I dunno about Rei but the shopping I was going to do can wait." Rei agreed it was important to all of them to hang out again.

"OH!" Mina had an idea. "Why don't Rei and I go do a little shopping and we can make it a real party!" She squeed! "It could be so much fun!" She said clapping her hands.
Back to top Go down
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi

A New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 2:30 pm

When Usagi suggested sitting and talking, Mamoru started to walk over to the couch in his living room.  When she changed her mind and asked about a deck of cards, Mamoru became somewhat curious.  First, though, he walked over to the bookcase in that room where he kept his games.  When he reached it, he searched for and soon found a deck of cards.  Then he walked over to the coffee table in his living room, followed by looking at her and asking while showing curiosity "I found a deck of cards.  What do you want to do with it?"
Back to top Go down
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi

A New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 9:57 pm

"OOoooooo - a getting-back-together type of party sounds like a great idea!" Ami enthusiastically exclaimed in response to Minako.  When Minako volunteered to shop for this party, Ami smiled in agreement "Yes, you two, please go ahead and do that shopping while I go to study."  This was going to be a dream day for Ami - studying in the morning and early afternoon, then going to a party with her closest friends.  Finally, due to her ever-exacting personality and wanting to get times nailed down, she asked "So shall we meet at 5:15 PM at Mako-chan's place?  If not, then where and when?"

Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

A New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 2:30 am

"I was wanting to know if you knew how to play Speed. It is a game I learned one day with some of the kids that came into the parlor one day, they were playing while they waited for their food and it looked like a fun game. I just haven't had the chance to play it again." "What do you say?" Usagi asked hopefully. 

ooc:
Back to top Go down
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi

A New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 7:32 am

When Usagi mentioned the game of Speed, it rang a bell in Mamoru's mind.  So he smiled in response "Oh yeah.  I'm vaguely familiar with that game; I just need a quick refresher course on the rules."

After Usagi went over the rules of Speed with him, Mamoru agreed to play a game of it against Usagi.  So then they played it.  At the end, Usagi won - and Mamoru hadn't even slacked off in his game play to purposely let her win.  Just after Usagi slapped her last card down on the pile, Mamoru smiled, obviously wanting to show good sportsmanship to his future wife "So the lovely braided girl wins."  He then picked up her hand that she had used to slap down her last card and kissed the back of it.

At that time, the timer rang, signalling that the time it had been set to had just finished elapsing.  Looking lovingly at Usagi, Mamoru said "I need to go get the cookies out of the oven now.  Can I count on you to clean up the cards here without turning it into a game of 52 Pick-Up?"  He threw the last part in there on the spur of the moment to gently tease Usagi.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

A New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 12:21 am

"I think I can do that." Usagi said when Mamoru handed her the box for the cards. Shepicked up the cards and stacked them up, tapping them so all the cards would line up. She was able to get them back in the box successfully. She set the box down on the coffee table. She walked over to Mamoru and peeked over his shoulder at the cookies. They smelled so good.

She stepped over to his side and watched him place the cookies onto the cooling sheet. "I got the cards into the deck, and I didn't even drop them." Usagi said teasingly getting back at Mamo-chan for teasing her. "what is my prize?" Usagi asked playfully, hoping she could eat one of the cookies soon.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts

A New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 4:58 pm

Makoto had already starting to make a mental list of what she needed. She was planning on making everyone's favorite dishes. She nearly had everything that she needed at home but there were only a couple of things that she had to buy. She wanted to tidy up a bit and put some fresh flowers out as well. With Mina and Rei shopping, that would free her up to get everything done.

"5:15 works for me as well!" Makoto smiled.
Back to top Go down
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi

A New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 4:26 am

P { margin-bottom: 0.08in; }
While Usagi focused on picking up the playing cards and putting them back in their box, Mamoru went over to his kitchen to tend to the now-done oatmeal-raisin cookies. First, he opened the oven (of course). Then, using a couple potholders, he carefully slid the cookie sheet (with the cookies on it) out of the oven and onto a safe surface in his kitchen (one that could handle the heat of the cookie sheet coming into direct contact with it). Mamoru followed that up by getting out his spatula and using it to get the oatmeal-raisin cookies off of the cookie sheet and onto a couple large clean plates where they could easily cool down.

When Usagi said she had gotten the cards into their box without dropping them, Mamoru was transferring the last few cookies over to the plates for cooling. Smiling lovingly at her, Mamoru said "Thank you, Usako. Your prize is as many of these cookies as you want once they cool down. Just leave me one." He then proceeded to transfer the last few cookies over to the cooling plates. Finally, Mamoru asked Usagi “What would you like to drink with the cookies?” as he got a couple clean glasses out of his cabinet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A New Beginning

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 15Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next