Moon Kingdom Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Latest topics
» We're Moving!
A New Beginning - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Luna Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:21 pm

» Hiya everyone
A New Beginning - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Luna Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:47 pm

» The Legendary DBZ RPG (LDR)
A New Beginning - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:19 pm

» Just another moonie saying hi.
A New Beginning - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Saturn Sat May 30, 2015 1:03 pm

» Happy Birthday, Sailor Jupiter!
A New Beginning - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Fri May 29, 2015 5:27 pm

» The Queen's Despair [OOC Discussion]
A New Beginning - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Jupiter Sun May 17, 2015 1:46 am

» The Queen's Despair
A New Beginning - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Sat May 16, 2015 5:23 pm

» Things you're happy about
A New Beginning - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Jupiter Wed May 13, 2015 12:49 am

» May Sign in for Yen
A New Beginning - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Mon May 11, 2015 3:11 am

Vote for us!
 Top RP Sites

A New Beginning

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

A New Beginning - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 8:11 pm

Usagi began to panic as she realized no one would come to her aid. Usagi felt a hole form in her chest. She had to think fast of a way to get out of here and away from these monsters. Usagi managed, bu luck she figured to get away from the monsters momentarily. She ran at the speed of light to her brooch, picking it up while simultaneously calling out the words "Moon Crisis Make Up!" In a flurry of light she was transformed into sailor moon. She ran back towards the monsters, hoping she ould be able to defeat all of them on her own.

"those who disturb the peace of the afternoon must be punished. I am sailor moon, and in the name of the moon, I will punish you." 

The monsters merely laughed at her. 

Sailor Moon pulled her tiara off and began to say her signature phrase when she felt a blast to her core that sent her flying backwards into the grasps of another enemy. She let out a scream as one of the monsters dug its claws into her shoulders. She could hear crunches and felt as if she was spinning. She kept hearing the monsters demand for her silver crystal, and even if it would stop them from attacking her, Sailor Moon would not give up her silver crystal for anyone. 

She uttered the word no and felt a sharp pain in her side, just under her rib. She was on the ground now, a different monster on top of her. He had a long arm that looked as if it were on fire and he dug his talons down her side. The others were still draining her energy, they were determined to make her hand over the silver crystal at any cost. After a few moments Usagi  passed out and the monsters left, taking Usagi’s transformation brooch with them.

OOC:
Back to top Go down
http://mizzmoon.tumblr.com/
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 3:36 am

When Felix had arrived at that restaurant, Mamoru was arriving back at the apartment that the two of them shared, ironically enough.  Mamoru had been studying quite a while in the library, and he was now hungry.  So about when the waitress brought Felix's food to him, Mamoru was finishing cooking his Sweet & Sour Chicken dinner.  He took it over to the dining room table in their apartment, got out one of his clean plates, and started to eat his dinner.  It had briefly crossed his mind to wonder where Felix was, but he didn't wonder for long, figuring that Felix knew what he was doing, and besides, Mamoru had enough else to occupy his mind.
Back to top Go down
http://mistress9shideout.forumotion.com/
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 1:12 pm

Usagi woke up in a bed, and after a few minutes realized she was in a hospital. She heard the machines in the background and felt the oxygen mask resting in her nose. She looked around in a panic, she was alone in the room and she was trying to figure out how she had gotten there. A few minutes later, a nurse walked in the room.

“Ah good morning Ms. Tsukino, so glad to see you are awake.”

The nurse walked over to check Usagi’s vitals. She could tell the young girl was terrified so she smiled at the blonde as she said, “you had quite a fall didn’t you. I will be right back, I just want to tell the doctor you are awake.” The nurse was gone as quick as she entered the room.

Usagi tried to sit up a bit but as she did, her entire body jolted in pain. Usagi let out a cry and clasped her side, which was heavily bandaged.  Usagi saw a group of doctors walk in the room, and she suddenly felt like a test subject. The doctor pulled up a chair and sat close to Usagi’s bedside. He told her about the injuries she endured and what they had done to help her get on a path to recovery. The doctor told her she had been with injected with a venom, the doctor wasn’t sure what it was and wanted to keep her in the hospital for a few days for observation. He said that he would be back later to administer an antidote to try and stop the venom from spreading.

The doctor looked nice enough, but Usagi was still terrified. She nodded at all his words and when he asked if she had any questions, all she could ask was, “is my family here?”

The doctor replied they were not, but the hospital had been trying to contact them. The doctors all left the room, only the nurse remained. She handed Usagi a small bag with her belongings. Usagi thanked the nurse and before the nurse left, Usagi asked her for a glass of ice water. The nurse returned soon after with the glass of water.

Usagi thanked the nurse and drank some water before lying back down. She pulled out her phone from the bag, turned it on. She saw she had no notifications, no text messages, and no missed calls. She decided to call Mamoru,  (she knew there was a time difference, but didn’t know how much of a time difference) she hadn’t heard from him at all since school started for him and wasn’t expecting to talk to him, even though that’s all she wanted right now,  but she wanted him to know she was in the hospital. She wanted to tell him before anyone else. She dialed his number and it rang and rang, eventually going to voicemail…you have reached the voice box for Chiba Mamoru, the automated voice said.

“Mamo-chan,” Usagi flustered. “I am sorry to bother you, I hope school is going well, um I um…just wanted to let you know I am in the hospital. I don’t want to give too many details right now, but I was attacked yesterday…” she trailed off feeling pain surge through her body, she felt pain from the top of her head to the bottom of her feet and she had to cover the phone while she let out a scream. She put the phone back up to her ear and continued to speak through gritting teeth, “ I know you are busy Mamo-chan, but I just thought you would want to know. They said something about keeping me here for a few days for observation….”she could feel the tears welling in her eyes, she didn’t want to cry, but she couldn’t help it. She was so scared, a new enemy had attacked her and her friends had abandoned her, and to make matters worse, no one could find her family… “and I’m so scared Mamo-chan, they don’t know where Mama and papa are, and…”she heard the beep indicating she had filled up her message.

She hung up the phone, set it down. She dug through her bag searching for her communicator. She was still in shock that her senshi had not come to her aid, but felt they were beginning to grow apart, she was scared of this, but made the call to them anyway to inform them of her whereabouts. She tried to roll over and sleep, but that was impossible, she was hooked to so many machines and there was so much noise that Usagi would be comfortable or sleep anytime soon.

OOC:

Last edited by Sailor Jupiter on Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sailor Mars
Senshi of Activities
Sailor Mars
Senshi of Activities

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 2:06 pm

Rei scowled as she heard her communicator chirp from the other room. She was in her meditation room, in front of the fire, trying to meditate and relax. The shrine had been busy as of late. Lots of students were praying to do well on their high school entrance exams. It was most likely Usagi abusing her communicator again to see if Rei wanted to hang out. The damn thing was suppose to be for emergencies only or to call for a meeting.

Usagi really needed to learn the that she couldn't abuse the thing anymore. Deciding that the best idea was to ignore her, Rei settled in, pushing the sound of the communicator out of her mind. Hopefully she'll learn, Rei thought bitterly.
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 7:50 pm

Makoto walked through the door of her apartment. The meeting had gone well and she was able to sign the lease to the building. Her dream was about to become realized. There was still a lot to do but she was excited. She dropped her bag down on the table and walked into her kitchen. She poured some water into her teapot and settled down at the table while she waited for it to heat up.

As she pulled the folder with her paperwork out of her bag, her communicator fell out. 

"Oh, Usagi." Makoto grumbled.

Makoto listened to the message as she walked back to the kitchen. She turned off the stove and took the teapot off of the heat.

"What?!" Makoto exclaimed after discovering where Usagi said she was.

Makoto sent a message to the girls saying that she was on her way to hospital, in case they had not heard the news yet. Makoto could not understand how she could have ended up there. She has fought monsters on her own in the past, how could this be any different? Makoto locked the door to her apartment and headed to the hospital.
Back to top Go down
http://silencexglaive.tumblr.com/
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 9:35 pm

Usagi laid in bed feeling scared.  

How long had she been here? Had it really only been a few hours, time carried on slowly and Usagi had no way to pass the time, other than by allowing the negative thoughts to enter her vulnerable mind.

She didn't know where her parents were, why had no one come to the hospital yet? Had Mamoru gotten her message, she hoped he was okay. She was lost in thought when the doctor came in to check on her. There were several other doctors with him and one of them was rolling a cart with a bunch of medical stuff on it. The doctor walked over and sat down on the bed to be at eye level with Usagi.

He spoke in a sincere tone, "we are still trying to locate your parents, but right now we need to proceed with a treatment plan." 

Usagi just sat in shock fighting back the tears.  Where could mama and papa be?  She thought, but was glad the doctors were wanting to move forward with a treatment plan, she was hoping to get better soon. While her shoulders, which were in splints to allow the bones to reset in place, it was her side that was causing the most pain.

The nurse came to Usagi's side and prepped her arm for the needle which would supply the antidote the doctors would help set off any infections from the gash in her side.

Usagi felt the antidote pulse through her veins and got ready to settle down and try to take a nap. She had maybe been out for 15 min when she woke up screaming in pain. She felt as if her entire body was on fire. She could hear the monitors going wild and glanced down at the wet spot on her front and saw her wound bleeding once more. 

Usagi saw the doctors come in, removing her bandages to get at the wound and control the bleeding. The nurse pushed something through the IV and Usagi felt herself calm down a bit. The doctors cleaned her wound, and re-bandaged it. They made a note that the medicine had caused an averse allergic reaction, but Usagi had a feeling that this was somehow involved with the venom the enemy had struck into her when he gashed her side.

Usagi didn't give the topic much thought as sleep pulled her under.

ooc:
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 10:35 pm

It was late when Felix left the restaurant. The streets of Boston were lively as the Sox had won the game and the fans were enjoying the moment. Felix joined in revelry eager to forget the problems of the day. The attack in Japan was weighing on his mind. Though he responded with the usual bravado, it was concerning him. They were planning without him and he did not like it. A drunk fan bumped into and Felix knocked him to the ground. Knowing that his anger was getting the best of him, he decided to head home. He could not afford to lose his temper...not now.

Felix stopped at a bakery and picked up two pieces of chocolate cheesecake, one for himself and for Mamoru. The apartment was quiet when he returned. He assumed that Mamoru had either gone to bed and or was still up studying. Not wanting to disturb him, Felix put the cheesecakes in the fridge and walked back to the living room. His telescope was sitting by the window and it has been some time since he looked through it. The night was clear enough to see a few stars He settled down and gazed out at the night sky.

Makoto arrived at the hospital. Not sure where to go, she stopped at the front desk. 

"I am looking for Tsukino, Usagi." She asked the woman at the front desk.

After a brief discussion, Makoto was given a visitor's badge and was pointed in the right direction. She exited the elevator and followed the sign to the wing where Usagi was. Makoto arrived at the room and took a deep breathe. She knocked lightly on the door before entering.

"Hello?"

ooc:
Back to top Go down
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 6:05 am

It had been just after he had finished his dinner at the apartment he and Felix shared, as he was cleaning the dishes from it, that Mamoru heard his cell phone ring.  Since he was busy, and he figured that whatever it was could wait, he let the call go to his voice mail.  After he was done washing the dishes, Mamoru decided to take a minute to listen to his voice mail before he went back to studying.  He listened to Usagi's message once with the cell phone up to his ear.  He was so shocked by it, and in such disbelief, that after he was done listening to his voice mail messages the one time, he set his cell phone to be on speaker-phone and told it to play Usagi's message again.  Now knowing what to expect, he listened for certain details as he replayed the message.  When it was done playing over speaker-phone, Mamoru was worried for Usagi - worried enough that he wanted to call her back right then and there.  But he knew he couldn't, because one of the details he had listened for that second time through her message was a phone number to call her back.  He did still love the girl, but he also realized it was typical of her to not leave any call-back number for the hospital she was at.

So Mamoru had gone back to his studying after that.  But he wasn't able to concentrate on it much, because of his worry for Usagi.  Thus he stayed at the library until it closed for the night.  Then he walked home dejected - his love was in the hospital, he had no way to contact her, and he had not gotten as much studying done as he wanted.  An all-around awful night.
Back to top Go down
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 7:52 am

It was just after she had finished her chemistry test that Ami noticed she had gotten a call on her senshi communicator.  Ami figured it had come in when she had been taking the test (when she had temporarily turned her communicator to silent mode, of course).  Anyway, having a few minutes before her next class began, Ami pushed the button on her communicator to listen to the message.

Ami was shocked when she found out Usagi was in the hospital.  Then she also started feeling partially guilty when she realized that it could've been the attack where she had turned down the chance to help Usagi that might've been the cause of Usagi now being in the hospital.  That's when Ami resolved to go visit Usagi in the hospital.  Unfortunately, she couldn't just leave now, because she was in the middle of a day of classes.  But Ami made a mental note to go to the hospital right after her last class for the day was finished.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 2:34 am

Usagi stirred in her bed when she heard the door open. She thought she recognized the voice. She slowly opened her eyes, still feeling a bit groggy from the sedative the doctors had given her earlier. She allowed her vision to clear before she spoke.

"Mako-chan?" she said in a low tone. She thought it was her brunette friend but wasn't sure. She tried to sit herself up a bit to get more comfortable, but winced in pain and  laid back down, because sitting up made her body hurt. 

Usagi sat and wondered if anyone else was going to show up. She smiled at Makoto and hoped she could hide the pain she was feeling in her core. What was this new enemy and why did they show up now?  She thought as Makoto walked into the room.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 6:40 pm

Makoto walked into the room frowning as Usagi was struggling to move. She looked in worse shape than she originally thought. Makoto felt some guilt for not coming to her friend's aid. Part of her assumed that Usagi would be able to handle the monsters on her own...she should have been able too. It was frustrating after all this time. She knew that they were times that they would not be able to come each others aid but at this point in their lives it really shouldn't be an issue.

"Now is not the time." She reminded herself.

"Here."

Makoto walked over to the bed and arranged the pillows, in an effort to make Usagi more comfortable. Makoto sat down in the chair next to the bed.

"What happened?"
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 7:06 pm

Usagi looked at Makoto before speaking. She was super nervous, so to help her with her nerves, she clutched the hospital blanket the doctors had given her. Why am I so nervous, its only Mako-chan, she thought.

OOC:

"I'm not sure, well I am, but I was walking home from the library. I was done studying for the day. I had just turned the corner by Juuban when I felt the blast hit me. I got back up and reached for my brooch, but it was like the enemy knew I was going to do that, and then another one showed up and knocked the brooch out of my hand. I turned and watched my brooch trail down the road, I turned to run, but felt something from behind dig into my shoulders pulling me away."

"I turned my head and saw another monster, why was there so many of them? They started telling me to hand over my silver crystal, saying they knew my identity. I thought we were done fighting enemies Mako-chan," she said before she lost her composure for a brief moment. "I just wanted to be a normal girl, and now this happens. I fought back against the youma (OOC-name can be changed once we come up with a better name) and manaed to get out of the grasps of the one who was behind me, she had green skin and a terrifying face. I managed to get away long enough to transform."

"I pulled my tiara off and tried to moon dust them, but then another youma appeared and slammed me to the ground. He had a metal hand and the other one looked like it was  pure fire with sharp talons hanging out" her eyes got big as the memories played themselves back to her all to vividly. Usagi looked down at her blanket, which was now wrinkled before she continued.

"thats when he dug the tallons into my side, I just remember feeling pain everywhere, I tried to fight it, tried to will myself up, surely I was able to do so, at least I had thought so, but then the green one had her hands pushing me down, she was very strong as you can see," she said pointing to her shoulders which were padded and bandaged.

"They kept shouting at me to give them the crystal, to surrender, I think they said something about revenge for their home territory, everything was going fuzzy then, I felt my energy leaving my body, and I actually thought about giving them the brooch,but then I heard a voice inside me reminding me I could never do that." 

"That was the last thing I remember before waking up here."

Usagi paused, letting Makoto take in what she had just told her.

Usagi had to ask Mako-chan if she could go by her house,and see if her parents were there, why were they not answering their phones, especially Mama, surely she was home worried about me. 

Usagi couldnt hold in the tears any longer, she hated how emotional she was, and partially wished she could numb herself to the pain she was feeling. She looked a Makoto through tear strained eyes as she spoke, "Mako-chan, could you please do something for me," she didn't give the brunette a chance to answer, " Could you please go by my house, the doctors can't get a hold of mama and papa, I'm worried, where are they?" She asked before she completely broke down.

OOC- sorry that was so long, but she had to recount the events, if any other senshi come to hospital just read this post and assume i told you too please
Back to top Go down
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 4:00 am

Ami didn't forget about Usagi over the remainder of her school day.  In fact, the thought weighed on her mind during her free time as the day passed.  But at least Ami was able to concentrate on her school work when she had a specific assignment to do, and was able to concentrate on taking good notes when the teacher was lecturing.

Finally, the last class of her school day ended.  Ami packed up her books and headed off campus in the direction of the hospital.  She walked as fast as she could, because she had to find out as soon as possible what kind of condition Usagi was in.

When Ami reached the hospital, she consulted its map to find out where the Information desk was.  Once she saw this, Ami made a bee-line for it.  When she reached the Information desk, Ami asked if she could see Usagi Tsukino, who was a patient in this hospital.  After getting her visitor's pass and Usagi's room number, Ami asked for the quickest directions to that room.

Ami followed the directions as quickly as she could.  Upon reaching Usagi's room, she saw that the door was already open.  So she poked her head in and asked "May I come in?"
Back to top Go down
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 8:23 am

After Mamoru had gone to bed at that late hour, he didn't exactly get a good night's sleep.  Even though he was able to get a good amount of sleep (when only considered quantity-wise), he kept on having nightmares about Usagi getting injured or even killed - nightmares that he woke up from.  In fact, the ones where she got killed, Mamoru woke up from those screaming.

Eventually, it became late enough in the morning that Mamoru had to get up and get ready for the new day, else he would miss at least some of his classes.  So he got out of bed, took a shower, got dressed, and did the other things he typically did in private at the start of each new day.  Then he grabbed his cell phone and headed out to the dining room & kitchen of the apartment he shared with Felix, while checking to see if he had gotten any voice mail messages while he was having that fitful sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 5:12 pm

Usagi looked up as she saw the door opening. She smiled when she saw Ami enter the room. "Ami-chan." Usagi said with a smile, "please come in." She waited for the girl to come in and sit down before she spoke again.

"Have either of you seen Minako or Rei- chan, I hope they are okay." Usagi said meeting the girls' gazes.

After the girls had talked for a bit, the team of doctors came in the room, saying they were going to try another treatment. Usagi sat up in protest as she spoke, "no, you will not put anything else into me, the last time you did, I felt like I was on fire, I won't let you make me your science experiment."
The doctor looked at her smuggly and noted that because she was a minor and no one there was to consent for her care, the doctor was in charge for overseeing her care. 

Usagi felt two more doctors on either side of her grabbing for her arms, she tried to protest, but the pain in her shoulders stopped her and she was now cuffed to the bed and could only watch in sheer horror, as the doctor struck the needle into her arm. He spoke "this should make you feel better." He said before he left the room.

Usagi looked down, she knew something bad was bound to happen and thought it would probably be worse than last time, whatever that youma had put in here was there to stay. She looked up at Ami and Makoto, with fearful eyes, as she spoke...."you don't have to stay if you don't want to, I don't know how long it will be before the junk he just put in my IV kicks in." She was hoping they would leave, so they didnt have to witness what she could sense was coming, but she wanted them to stay so she wasn't alone. She looked at Ami, "Ami-chan, you havent seen my parents have you, I can't believe no one has found them." She could  feel the tears running down her face.

A moment later she felt her body jerking violently, as the venom rebelled against whatever concoction  the doctors put in her. Only this time she felt like she was both freezing and on fire, How is this even possible she thought, while at the same time, willing her silver crystal not to enact, revealing her more than humanness.
ooc:
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 8:43 pm

Felix grumbled as his alarm persisted. It was a rough night, between his roommate's screaming and his late night, all he wanted to do was sleep. Reluctantly Felix got out of bed and dragged himself into the shower. Felix dressed and packed up his briefcase. He was so tired that he nearly forgot his small black notebook that was sitting on his desk. Inside he had written down his notes on Mamoru, the lastest addition being Usagi...he heard during the night. Yawning wandered into the kitchen where he found Mamoru.

"Is everything ok? Sounds like you had a rough night."

Makoto was grateful of Ami's arrival. She hated to see her friend in this state and happy that she as not alone.

"No, I haven't heard from Minako or Rei yet." She replied.

Makoto moved out of the way as the doctor's came in.

"What did the give her?" She whispered to Ami, figuring if anyone would have a decent idea of what that stuff was, it would be Ami.
Back to top Go down
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 7:24 am

When Usagi invited her in, Ami smiled kindly "Thank you."  Once she was completely in Usagi's hospital room, Ami bowed politely to Usagi, then again to Makoto.  After finding a place to sit down, and doing so, Ami heard Usagi ask a question about the two inner girls who weren't here.  She replied to it with a little concern "No, I haven't seen either of them.  I also hope they're alright."

Then Ami saw an opportunity to ask Usagi a question about one of the main things that had been weighing on her mind since she found out Usagi was in the hospital.  So she took the opportunity, asking with some concern "Was this from that enemy attack where I used my studying as an excuse to not come?"  After Usagi told her it was, Ami spoke about a mile a minute in a very apologetic tone "Oh, Usagi-chan, I'm so sorry!  I especially didn't know that everyone would bail on you at the same time!  I'm so sorry!"

A little later, when the doctors came in the room, Ami decided to observe what they did (while also staying out of their way), for two reasons : [1] it would probably answer the other main thing that had been weighing on her mind, namely finding out what kind of condition Usagi was in; and [2] it would probably be a good lesson for her future career.  But then she became aghast at the lead doctor's smug look when he denied Usagi's request.  Even if there was a good reason to turn down Usagi's request, Ami saw two main problems : the smug look, and none of the doctors bothering to listen to her good reason (as Ami saw it) of how the last treatment had affected her.  It was almost as if the doctors didn't really care what she felt, didn't want to discuss any reasoning (of either side's requests) with her.

When Usagi asked about her parents, Ami responded very apologetically (after all, it seemed the more she found out, the more guilty she felt for not coming to Usagi's aid) "No, sorry, unfortunately I have not seen either of them."

When Usagi's body reacted so violently to what the doctors had said should make her feel better, Ami found it almost too painful to watch.  But she forced herself to watch it, both because she cared about Usagi and she thought she should see reactions whenever possible due to her future career plans.  When Makoto whispered that question into her ear, Ami blushed slightly out of embarrassment at not knowing, and whispered back in Makoto's ear "I wouldn't have an idea.  See, I'm not advanced enough in my studies to find out what most medicines and similar chemicals do to the human body."

====================

"You can say that again," Mamoru grumbled when Felix asked about his night, calling it rough.  "My girlfriend called me last night to tell me she was in the hospital.  But she didn't leave a call-back number.  So I had nightmares about her condition all night."

Last edited by mercuryfan on Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:50 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot the Mamoru part)
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 12:03 am

OOC:

Once Usagi's body had calmed and she could think somewhat straight she glanced up at her two friends. She spoke slowly, hoping she was saying what she was thinking, "you have to help me get out of here, please." She said her eyes pleading her friends, she hoped they would help her get out of this terrible place. It would have to wait until tomorrow, because Usagi's body caved and she passed out in a deep sleep, her silver crystal trying to help heal her. She woke up some time later. She glanced around the room, and noticed her friends had left, she had been out for several hours. She found her phone and checked the time. It was a little after 2:30 in the morning. She was awake now, she had no new notifications. She decided to call Mamoru again, She knew there was a time difference,but couldn't remember how much of a time difference (OOC- Its 13 hours, so its about 1:30 PM in Bostom atm). His phone went to voicemail, just hearing his voice (even if on a voice mail) made Usagi feel a glimmer of hope. She waited for the beep, before leaving her message

"Hi Mamo-chan, I hope you are doing well. I am still in the hospital, I feel like I have been here forever, but I think it may have only been a couple days." Her voice had a great exhaustion in it, but she kept going. "I am hoping to get out of here one way or another, and hopefully Makoto and Ami are going to help. I don't know whats wrong with the doctors, its like I am their science project, "she felt the tears welling in her eyes, tears for many reasons, she was scared, she was alone, she was exhausted, and the doctors had no regard for her, it seemed like she was a test monkey for them to pump chemicals into. "They keep giving me these shots, they call them antidotes, but Mamo-chan, antitodes don't make your whole body feel like they are on fire right?" 

She knew she had to finish up her message before she ran out of time, "I don't remeber much from today, but if you call Ami or Mako chan they can tell you. I can tell you more tomorrow hopefully." I hope you can call me back +81-90-2935-8741. Until next time Mamo-chan."

She hung up her phone, rolled over and tried to go back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 1:32 am

When she heard Usagi say "you have to help me get out of here, please," it caused a conflict to arise within Ami's mind.  On the one hand, she had this respectful, polite (especially to elders), obedient side that would never go against the rules of professionals like this - especially professionals in the field of work she wanted to get into.  On the other hand was this side that cared for her friends, especially Usagi (since she was the one who first went out of her way to reach out to her a couple years ago), and saw some of the torment Usagi was undergoing at the hands of doctors who didn't seem to care about what she felt or responding to her concerns in a caring way.  Ami had to think about this dilemma for a few seconds before she could decide whether or not to assist Usagi with this request.  Finally, Ami reached a decision - but it was a decision she would never be all that happy about making.

By this time, of course, Usagi had passed out.  To try to figure out what this girl was doing, Ami first tried whispering "Usagi?"  She then made another couple such attempts, each one a little bit louder than the previous one.  After failing to get any response from Usagi to that, Ami then carefully and silently observed the girl Mamoru usually called odango atama.  After a few seconds of this, Ami finally figured out that Usagi couldn't respond due to being asleep.

When Ami gave up on spending any more time with Usagi (because even with how good of a friend she was, Ami's studies were clearly more important than doing virtually nothing while waiting for Usagi to wake back up) and got up to go, Ami told Makoto she would be back tomorrow, but not until mid-afternoon (due to her classes again).  Then she headed out of the hospital and back home to do her homework/studies for the night.

OOC : I figure Mamoru would be either in class or at the library studying when Usagi calls that second time, and he wouldn't check his messages until he started heading home for dinner.  So he'd call her back around 5:00-5:30PM his time, which would be about 6:00-6:30 AM Japan time.  And I'd like to wait to start this call until Sailor Saturn gets a chance to post for Felix (in response to my earlier post for Mamoru in his morning) and Makoto (just ending that first visit to Usaagi in the hospital) first.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 10:08 pm

Makoto frowned as Ami's replied that she did not know what the Doctor's gave Usagi. Makoto was no expert but for all she knew, it could be helping her and Usagi was overreacting. Taking her away could make things worse for her. They couldn't leave her on her own and no one had the time to keep an eye on her 24/7.

"I agree with Ami. The best place for you is here." Makoto began. "It is not worth the risk. You could end up in worse shape that you are already in. Get well soon Usagi-chan."

Makoto left the room.

"It is for the best." She said to herself.

"They must have really done a number on her." Felix thought to himself as he made himself a cup of coffee.

"I am sorry to hear that." Felix frowned. "I hope that it is nothing serious. None of her friends or family contacted you?"

Leaned against the counter and sipped the hot coffee. He was being kept out of the loop and he did not like it. He planned on making a few calls when he got to his office. Everyone needed to be on the same page before they moved forward with their plans. He was going to make sure of that.
Back to top Go down
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 5:44 am

"No, none of her friends or family contacted me.  That is unusual," Mamoru replied seriously to Felix.  He started preparing his breakfast in the kitchen of their apartment.  He then started considering calling one of the inner girls at some point during his day today.  "Maybe I should call one of them," Mamoru mused out loud about Usagi's friends & family in conclusion.

OOC :
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 2:04 pm

This was unexpected. The data they have gathered in the past suggested that the senshi were an united front.

"Something must have changed...why wasn't that reported." Felix thought to himself. 

Felix poured the rest of his coffee into his travel mug.

"I hope you are able to get a hold of someone." Felix clasped Mamoru on the shoulder. 

Felix pulled his pocket watch out and looked at it.

"I am going to be late. I hope everything works out. If you need anything, you know how to get a hold of me. I will be at the university for a majority of the day."

Felix picked up his travel mug and left the kitchen. He headed towards the door before realizing that he left his briefcase in his room. He doubled back before finally heading out.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 11:56 pm

OOC:

Gustav watched as the doctors, the doctors he had brainwashed to keep the venom in Usagi's body. She was strong he could tell. This is when he decided to make another decision. He didn't care what Felix thought at this point, he was still hell bent on getting revenge on the moon princess. He told the doctors to push the sedatives continuously, he could tell her body was trying to fight off the inner attacks it was facing, and he thought if he could get her body in a state of deep sleep he would be able to see this happen. He watched as the blonde drifted off into a prolonged slumber. The monitors picked up on something not too long after, and he saw a very slight glow emanating from her body.  No doubt the Silver Crystal at work he thought. He was determined to get a reading, something of value to use against her at a later time, but anytime the doctors tried to inject something, they were rejected, it was as if there was an invisible barrier protecting her now.

Gustav knew he was going to be in a heap on trouble later, but he didn't care. He told the doctors to release her tomorrow, once she has come to.
Back to top Go down
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 1:54 am

After Mamoru finished his breakfast, he had to head out to the university also to avoid being late.

After going through his day of classes, and spending his between-class time in the library studying, Mamoru started heading home a little after 5:00 PM Boston time, because he wanted to start preparing his dinner.  On his way home, he realized he should check his voice-mail messages.  When he did so, he found the second message from Usagi.  At first, he was relieved to hear her voice, glad she had called him back.  But when she mentioned what the doctors were doing to her, he became even more concerned for Usagi's well-being.  Luckily, she left a call-back number in the last part of her message.  So he took the time to call her back right then, in the middle of his walk home.  It was just before 5:30 PM Boston time.  "Moshi moshi, Usako," he greeted her when she answered the phone.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 5:07 am

Usagi had begun to lose track of time, it seemed every time she would wake, and the doctors would put her under again. What are they doing to me, am I ever going to leave this place? She thought as she slipped under once more. This time she was plagued with nightmare after nightmare. Each one she encountered one of her senshi, and each time they were telling her how she was on her own now and they wanted to pursue their dreams. The next nightmare had Mamoru, and Usagi thought, no not you too.  She ran to him, but was never able to reach him, for he was slain before her eyes. Usagi jolted awake screaming. She was drenched in sweat everywhere. Her heart was racing; she frantically searched for the basin they had given her when she first arrived a few days ago. The sedatives, lack of food and sleep had finally taken its toll on her.

A moment later she saw one of the nurses at her side, the nurse asked if she was okay. Usagi shook her head no as her body was shaking slightly. The nurse took the old blankets, she helped Usagi to the restroom, and the nurse helped Usagi shower, erasing the outward damages. She got Usagi into a new gown and helped her back into bed, with new sheets and blankets. She looked at Usagi as she said:

“Good news, the doctors are letting you go home tomorrow. Try and get some sleep dear.” With that the nurse was gone. Usagi was happy to be going home, but wasn’t prepared to face an empty house. She drifted right off to sleep, no nightmares disrupting a much needed restful night.

The next morning she awoke early. Shortly after the doctors came in and helped her get ready to go. Usagi was wheeled out to the front of the hospital. She had called Motoki, hoping he would be able to pick her up, surely not everyone has abandoned me she thought. Soon enough Motoki rolled up. The doctors helped Usagi, who was still very wobbly on her feet, into his car. On the way home Usagi and Motoki made small talk, she was glad he didn’t ask about her stay at the hospital. He pulled up to her house and walked her to her door.

“I hope you feel better soon Usagi-chan, Crown sure is lonely without you.” Motoki said with a smile.
“I will be back as soon as possible.” Usagi said before going in her front door.

“Tadaima,” Usagi said hoping maybe someone would answer, but nothing. She looked everywhere and saw no evidence of either of her parents being home. She tried their cell phones, but their numbers were disconnected. Usagi felt the tears welling in her eyes, but pushed them back. She was lonely and scared, but she had to stay strong, she promised Mamoru she would stay strong, and she was going to do just that. She remembered her experience last night, and how she had woken up her hair sticking to her. Its time for a change, she thought as she wandered slowly, grasping the wall with each step to the bathroom. She looked at herself in the mirror, and gasped at her reflection. Her skin was paler, eyes sunken in, and huge bags under her eyes. Her shoulders still had padding on them, but she had enough mobility for what she was trying to do.

She reached into her medicine cabinet and pulled out the hair trimmer scissors her mom had used for years to trim her hair. She glanced back at her reflection in the mirror and said, “everyone else is going and having a new life, why cant I? With that she took the scissors and began cutting the layers of her hair, watching it fall to the ground, literally feeling a weight being lifted off her shoulders. She stopped when she was satisfied. She had cut her hair to about her mid- back and felt like maybe things would improve, even if they seemed so glum now.

Her first night at home was rough, she had never been home alone, and it seemed she had no friends she could call over. She didn’t even bother calling the girls and in fact shoved her communicator in a random drawer. She tried to sleep, but couldn’t. Every time she slipped into sleep, she had a nightmare, and these nightmares were physical too, she could feel the effects on her small body. She got up out of her bed and walked over and turned on her light. She went over to the other side of her room and got one of her extra pillows and one of her bunny plushies that Mamoru had given her, she walked back over to her bed, laid down, but she curled up in a ball, clutching the pillow and bunny. It made her feel a bit safer. She was unable to go back to sleep, afraid of being pulled back into a nightmare.

When Usagi heard her phone ring, it scared her, she nearly fell of her bed it sent such a shock down her spine. It was just after 6:30, but Usagi had long lost track of time. She answered the voice with a distraught and shaky “Moshi moshi.” To the other person it probably sounded as if she was worlds away lost in thought. When she heard the one word, the name only he called her  Usako, it took everything in her not to break down then and there. “Mamo-chan” she said in a voice she hoped would convince him she was okay. She didn’t want to distract him from his studies. She felt the hole in her chest close a little when she heard his voice.

OOC:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A New Beginning

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next