Moon Kingdom Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Latest topics
» We're Moving!
A New Beginning - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Luna Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:21 pm

» Hiya everyone
A New Beginning - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Luna Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:47 pm

» The Legendary DBZ RPG (LDR)
A New Beginning - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:19 pm

» Just another moonie saying hi.
A New Beginning - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Saturn Sat May 30, 2015 1:03 pm

» Happy Birthday, Sailor Jupiter!
A New Beginning - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Fri May 29, 2015 5:27 pm

» The Queen's Despair [OOC Discussion]
A New Beginning - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Jupiter Sun May 17, 2015 1:46 am

» The Queen's Despair
A New Beginning - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Sat May 16, 2015 5:23 pm

» Things you're happy about
A New Beginning - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Jupiter Wed May 13, 2015 12:49 am

» May Sign in for Yen
A New Beginning - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Mon May 11, 2015 3:11 am

Vote for us!
 Top RP Sites

A New Beginning

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi

A New Beginning - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 3:31 pm

OOC :

BIC

Mamoru knew Usagi too well to be completely misled by the way she answered the phone.  He could tell she wasn't completely well yet, wasn't her usual self.  So the first thing he told her was with concern in his voice "I hope you get better soon.  I am very concerned for you, Usako.  I also hope you can get released from the hospital and back home soon."  He said the last sentence because she hadn't told him anything yet about having gotten out of the hospital.

He then paused to give her a chance to respond.  When she was done responding to that, he went on by apologetically saying "I'm sorry to hear you had to spend time in the hospital, Usako, and that you received such awful treatment there.  I wish I could seee you, to comfort you, but I'm too busy to leave Boston here.  Have your parents appeared yet?"

He paused again to give her a chance to respond to that.  When she had said all she wanted to so far, he continued in a pleasant but serious tone "I haven't called any of your close friends yet, Usako, but I hope to call one of them soon.  As for me, school is keeping me very busy, but at least I am doing well in my coursework so far.  Though I haven't taken any big tests yet, but I have no reason to not be confident as I go into them.  And thankfully, my roommate is friendly and easy to get along with.  He seems to spend a lot of time away from our apartment, which is mostly good.  And in the other parts of my life, I'm doing well."  Then he kind of chuckled as he said "Though I'm kind of getting like Ami-chan used to be before you met her, Usako, in that I have very little life outside my classes and homework.  So those other parts of my life are few and far between."

Here, he paused a third time for any responses Usagi wanted to give to that.  Then he started to conclude the call by saying in a friendly manner "Well, my stomach is starting to grumble, and I'm almost home, so I should hang up soon and get ready to fix dinner.  Ja matta ne."
Back to top Go down
http://mistress9shideout.forumotion.com/
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 3:55 pm

Usagi listened as Mamoru spoke. When he told her he hoped she would be released from the hospital soon, she said "actually they released me yesterday. Motoki was kind enough to pick me up and bring me home." She tried repress her experience at the hospital, but that would take time and her wounds would remain raw for quite some time.

When Mamoru asked if her parents had come home yet, Usagi had to pause for a minute before answering, pushing the tears welling up back down. "No, they haven't come home yet, I am worried about them Mamo-chan, I called both of their cells, and the numbers are disconnected." Her voice grew more shaky as she continued to speak, "what if something happened to them, what if I never see them again and I don't like being here all by myself, it makes me feel so scared and alone......" The tears were flowing now and she felt so bad, she hated how she was feeling, she was working so hard not to be a crybaby anymore, but her emotions were in havoc and it seemed no matter how hard she tried, she couldn't control them.

When Mamoru told her about his classes going well, Usagi smiled. She was truly happy he was able to be working toward his dream. When she heard him say he was becoming a bit like Ami, and getting caught up in his studies, she let out a little laugh. "Make sure you take time for yourself Mamo-chan, all work and no play is not good for your health." She said in a playful tone.

When he told her he had to go, so he could make dinner, she thought  I should go eat something too, I don't even remember the last time I ate. "Have a good dinner Mamo-chan, and rest well tonight. I hope we can talk again soon."

Usagi hung up the phone, and thats when she let her wall fall. She sobbed into her pillow until she couldn't cry anymore. Shortly after, she decided to go downstairs and see what there was to eat. She got up to walk, but her legs still felt like jello, and she had to grasp the wall to walk. It took all her will power to get downstairs, she fell a couple times, but she kept going. She opened the pantry door and saw some ramen packets. She made her ramen and went to sit at the table. She turned on the TV, mindlessly watching it as she ate her ramen. When she finished she made her way to the couch. She laid down and before she knew it she had drifted off to sleep. She woke up with a terrible pain in her stomach, the ramen had not agreed with her. 

A few moments later she went to her pantry and looked for some soda crackers and ginger ale. Her mom had always given her the two when she had been sick as a child. She slowly sipped her ginger ale and ate some soda crackers hoping she would be able to keep them down.
Back to top Go down
http://mizzmoon.tumblr.com/
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 8:47 pm

OOC :

BIC

When Usagi mentioned that she had been released from the hospital the day before and that Motoki had been nice enough to take her home, Mamoru smiled "That's good to hear!"

When Usagi expressed great worry about her parents, Mamoru wanted to comfort her, to offer words of reassurance.  But the most he could come up with was "I'm sure you'll see them again, safe and sound.  I have confidence in that."

When Usagi teased him about his devotion to his studies and requested that he take some time for himself, Mamoru chuckled lightly "Okay, Usako. Advice taken."
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 10:36 pm

The traffic was terrible and Felix was nearly late arriving at work. He has a decent parking spot but it was still some distance to get the Gordon McKay Laboratory. His office was on the third floor facing the music building. He rushed in and caught the elevator. Felix was not in the mood for small talk. He wanted to get to his office.

Felix exited the elevator and walked quickly, nodding to people as he passed by. He turned the corner, his office being the third of the left and shut the door. He set his briefcase down on his desk and sat down. Felix took out his phone, scrolling through the numbers before finding the one he was looking forward. He would have preferred to have this conversation elsewhere but giving the situation and Mamoru in the apartment he did not want to risk it.

"Damn it" Felix grumbled as his call went to voicemail. "Gustav call me back....now."

Felix hung up and tossed his phone down on his desk. Leaning back in his chair, he closed his eyes, feeling the headache beginning.
Back to top Go down
http://silencexglaive.tumblr.com/
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 10:45 pm

OOC:

Usagi couldnt take it anymore. She had to get out of her house, the loneliness would eat her alive. She packed a light bag and left her house. She took the metro to the other side of town. As she was riding over she thought,  this isn't probably the best idea, but I think it may help.  She got off the bus and walked the few blocks to the building she had become familiar with over the years. She walked through the doors of the apartment complex. She took the elevator up to the 7th floor and walked to the door, she pulled out a key she had been given, and turned it. She walked into his apartment, setting her bag down. She noticed it was clean, of course it was clean, he wasn't here. She walked over and sat on the couch for a minute. 

Usagi decided to come stay at Mamoru's apartment. She didn't tell him, and she felt bad, but when she walked through the door, she felt like he was there with her and she could endure this loneliness she was facing. She walked into his room, and stepped out onto the balcony and admired the skyline. It was a brisk day. 

A little while later she went down to the market and got some rice. Her appetite was starting to return, but she still wanted to play it safe. She picked up some ginger ale too, but that was it, due to her inability to cook, rice was one of the few things she could cook without burning it. 

On the way back she bumped into someone, "my apologies" she said as she looked at the person she bumped into. She froze for a minute, feeling like she recognized him from somewhere. She went back to Mamoru's apartment and made her rice. She sent him a text,
Hi Mamo-chan, I was wondering could you send me your address. I want to mail you a letter, but don't know where to send it.

Shortly after she felt sleepy so she went and laid down for a nap. She tried sleeping on the couch, but couldnt get comfortable, due to her shoulders feeling squashed. She went and laid in Mamoru's bed, she would be sure to tell him about this she thought as she drifted into sleep, inhaling his scent and for the first time since he had left, Usagi felt safe and like nothing could harm her.

Gustav saw the blonde walking toward him, and derived a strategy so she would bump into him. When she apologized he said it was okay. He turned and watched as she walked down the sidewalk.
"What are you up to moon?" he asked himself,hoping he had got in her head. Gustav pulled out his phone, noticing he had a voicemail from Felix, what does he want now  Gustav thought as he listened to the voice mail.

I better get this over with  He thought as he dialed Felix.
"What do you want, I am a little busy at the moment." Gustav said in an irritated voice
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 2:35 pm

ooc:

"Obviously." Felix could not keep the irritation out of his own voice. "Was their any particular reason why you felt it was necessary to put her in the hospital? I would like to know who authorized that attack because it sure as hell wasn't me. I realize that we all have our own assignments, but if one person decides to take matters in their own hands then it will screw the rest of us up and cause even more problems. A little restraint in the future would be appreciated."

Feeling his headache getting worse, Felix opened the top left drawer on his desk. He opened the bottle of aspirin and quickly swallowed two pills. He figured he antagonized Gustav but he was not in the mood today. They were keeping a close eye on him and he could not afford to have any loose cannons running around.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 8:06 pm

OOC:

Gustav grew annoyed at Felix's questions,  How dare he question my motives, Gustav thought. "I didn't need any authorization for this. As you see, I was acting on a hunch I had. I had the girls following Usagi closely, and could sense she was not in a state to fight, which is the perfect opportunity to act. Even better those other sailor scouts didn't show up, leaving her alone to fight, which is why we attacked, oh it was great. She had no idea what was coming." Gustav let out a small evil laugh as he continued, "and when she wouldn't hand over her silver crystal, well I lost it, serves her right, she is just a girl, shes the reason why our planet is gone, its not my fault shes weak." 

My plan worked even better than I thought. Her friends, well two of them came to visit her, and I think she was trying to escape but her friends didn't come for her. She kept calling someone named Mamo-chan, do you know anything about that?"

He paused giving Felix time to respond. "And now she is alone, I think she is staying at someone else's place, because I got word she left her house." "It's the perfect time for me to attack again, she has no one to come to her aid." Gustav felt his blood boiling with anticipation, he wanted to attack this girl and deliver a revengeful blow to her, she was responsible for the destruction of his planet and many of its inhabitants, and he wasn't going to let anyone stand in his way.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 9:38 pm

"All of them attacked and they still did not manage to get the silver crystal." Felix muttered not caring whether or not Gustav heard him.

He did not agree with Gustav's methods but in this case he managed to get some useful information.

"We need her alive." Felix continued. "If she is a weak as you say she is, attacking her again could prove to be fatal. They want her alive. She needs to stay alive Gustav."

Felix twitched when Gustav mentioned Mamoru. That was his assignment and did not need Gustav getting in the middle of it.

"Leave Mamoru to me." Felix snapped. "Good work in finding out about the other senshi...that was unanticipated...I have to admit."

Felix glanced at the clock. He had work to do and he did not want to drag this out.

"Just keep an eye on her and let me know if anything changes." Felix finally said.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 10:10 pm

Gustav was annoyed, he wanted to attack, he clenched his fists as he said through clenched teeth, "yea, sure whatever, I'll let you know if anything changes." He hung up his phone and walked down the street in the direction he had seen Usagi go.

The next day:
Usagi was starting to feel a bit better, and decided to go pay a visit to Crown Parlor. She was happy to see Motoki, one of the few people who didn't completely blow her off. She saw Makoto, and Ami in the arcade, and thought about waving or saying hi, but she decided against it. It was unlike Usagi to behave this way, but if they were going to treat her in such a way, then she would move on and find new friends. She greeted Motoki with a smile. Motoki returned her greeting as he passed her a milkshake "this one's on the house Usagi-chan." She thanked him for the shake as she plopped down to the stool across from him. "Do you need any help today Motoki-onii-chan? I need something to occupy my time when I am not in school."

Motoki agreed to let Usagi help out a bit, but didn't want her to do too much, he could tell she was still a ways off from being back to her normal self.

"By the way, I am loving the new look Usagi-chan."

Usagi thanked Motoki as she sipped her shake. She walked back to Mamoru's apartment, feeling like she was being watched the entire way. She got back up to his apartment and locked the door. She put on some calming music to help her calm down. She went and sat on the couch, pulling out her textbooks to catch up on the work she missed while she was in the hospital.
Back to top Go down
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 3:34 am

Mamoru didn't check the messages on his mobile phone very often, due to being so busy with his schoolwork, settling in, etc..  So he didn't even notice Usagi's text message to him until about 12 hours after she sent it; he didn't notice it until the next evening Boston time.

But when he did notice that he had this text message, he checked it right away.  After reading it, the request made sense to him, so he sent a text back with his street address, city, state, and Zip code.

Then Mamoru went back to what he had been doing, without thinking any more of the request he'd just answered.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 11:38 pm

Gustav had been silently watching Usagi for the past two weeks. Noting her anxiety and distress. Being alone was starting to eat at her again, and he could tell she would break soon. He wanted to attack, but decided to listen to Felix. Gustav had been working on his mind control ability and had begun planting an idea to make Usagi break.

Usagi was pacing back and forth around Mamoru's kitchen, she had yet to go back home, and still had not heard from her parents. The police had no leads. Usagi felt the hole in her chest growing again. She had no one to turn to. Motoki was a good friend, but she didn't like always dumping her problems on him. Mamoru had been very busy, Usagi couldn't remember the last time she had seen him and she was growing lonlier by the day.

She slammed her hands on the counter, "I can't take it anymore, I have to get out of here." She went to her computer and looked up flights to America. She decided to take a flight in the middle of the week. She was surprised when she went to purchase the ticket, and discovered there was a ticket reserved for her already, How odd,  she thought, but didnt give it much thought. The next day, Usagi tidied up Mamoru's apartment, making sure to leave it how she found it. She took the bus back to her house, to pack for her trip to America.

Gustav was hot on Usagi's trail, his little plan had worked. He dialed Felix, and left him a voice mail. "The girls and I are going to be heading out on the next flight to Boston, seems miss moon princess has reached the end of her rope. I believe she will be paying Mamoru, whoever that is, a visit. Lets meet up to strategize."
Usagi packed her bags the next morning and headed to the airport. She was surprised at how easy she was able to navigate through the airport so easily. it seemed like there was no one there. Is it really supposed to be this easy and fast?  She thought as she went to take her seat to wait to board the plane. She became scared fast, What am I doing, I've never flown before, will it be okay?  Her thoughts raced on, it was too late, but she was going to go through with her decision. She had to see Mamoru, she couldn't bare this loneliness anymore, it seemed like everyone had abandoned her and her wounds from her attack were still very raw. Sure they had healed considerably, but Usagi was still plagued by nightmares and burning pain in her side. She wasn't sure how seeing Mamoru would help with those problems, but she thought being with him would make her feel happy again. 

She walked onto the plane, she found her seat and sat down. The plane began take off, Usagi closed her eyes, a little scared of the speed and force. She tried to sleep, but something about the plane made her nervous. She was also afraid if she slept she would have a nightmare and have no where to escape to. She put in her headphones, and played some music to try and calm her spirits. 

Sixteen hours later her plane was landing in Boston, she had a layover in London, but it was short. She walked off the plane and to the baggage carousel, grabbed her bag and headed for customs, she needed to exchange her money to US money. She had been told she could take a taxi to where she needed to go.

Usagi walked outside to hail a taxi, taken aback by the chilling Boston air. It was too late to change out of her skirt and tank top she had worn on the plane. She got in the taxi and told the driver where she needed to go, she was thankful she had been rigorously working  on her English. When the cab driver stopped, she thanked him and paid him. Usagi walked up to the apartment building. She walked through the door, took the elevator up to the correct floor. She walked down the hall, feeling a bit lost, but eventually found the right door number. She knocked on it, beginning to feel excited, but scared at the same time. She hoped Mamoru would not be angry about her surprise visit.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 7:00 am

Luckily, Mamoru had enough free time on the day that Usagi arrived that he could afford to go home for lunch (it was one of the first times this had happened since the school semester had started).  He was just finishing up his available time on that break at his apartment and getting ready to head back to the university campus when he heard the knocking on the door.  Mamoru couldn't think of anyone that he was expecting, so even before he got to the door, he thought it would be someone wanting Felix, not him.

Then Mamoru got to the door and looked through the peephole.  He didn't recognize the young woman there right away, but he did note that the years had apparently been rough on her.  Anyway, because she looked like a stranger (at first) to him, he asked "Who is it?" before making any motion to open the door.

OOC :
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 1:04 pm

When Usagi heard the voice on the other side ask who was there, she looked up at the door. She was sure she had written the address down correctly. "...my  name is Tsk...Usagi, I am trying to find someone very important, do I have the wrong apartment." She hugged her arms to her body, partly to help keep her warm and also she was beginning to grow nervous as she thought she had written the address Mamo had given her down incorrectly.

OOC:
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 2:27 pm

The meeting lasted longer than expected. A new research team had been formed and they had to sit through the introductions, describe the project, and how honored Harvard is to be choosen.Felix was famished and could not wait to get out of there. After the last presentation wrapped up, he said his goodbyes and headed back to his office to grab his phone. He noticed a missed called from Gustav and listened to it while he checked his email.

"He acts so quickly." Felix muttered.

Felix reached into his briefcase and pulled out the small blue notebook that he always carried with him. The notebook was one his most valued possessions, containing the a long list of contacts and safe houses that he had gathered over the years. He flipped through until he found the names he was looking for before calling Gustav back.

"I think he is deliberately ignoring my calls." Felix muttered as the voicemail came up. "I have made arrangements for your arrival. There will be a blue BMW waiting for you in the parking garage. A security guard named Tyler will be on duty, he will show you where the car is parked. In the glove compartment, will be directions and the keys to the apartment, it is called the Devonshire. Call me you arrive."

Felix hung up the phone and headed out. Gustav was smart, he will figure out who Mamoru is soon enough and he did not need him going after him too. His only hope was to have the girls help him keep an eye on Gustav and even that was not guaranteed.
Back to top Go down
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 4:25 am

Mamoru had remained with his eye to the peephole while the woman at the door gave her answer.  When she said she was Usagi, he started to see the similarities between this woman and his Usagi.  But he was shocked and dismayed at the condition she was in - and thus concerned for her.  So Mamoru then opened the door while exclaiming "Usako?!?  I'm sorry, but I didn't recognize you at first.  You look so different - I mean, your hair...."  He let his sentence trail off there, to allow Usagi a chance to explain sooner.

OOC :
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 9:35 pm

Usagi heard the door open and glanced up at the person before her. It was Mamoru. I did write down the right address, She though. When she saw him standing before her, it took everything in her not to break down then and there. Yes she wanted to, but she held her composure. She could feel the exhaustion starting to set in. She fidgeted with her clothes before she answered. "oh....yea," she said as she aimlessly ran her hand through her hair. "I guess I was just wanting a change, everyone else was moving on and I wanted to try something different." She was hoping she was forming clear words, but wasnt sure if she was making any sense. She began to grow very self conscious and couldn't make eye contact with Mamoru. It was like she was seeing him for the first time all over again, but there were so many other feelings weighing down on her right now. 

ooc:
Back to top Go down
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 7:52 am

OOC :

BIC

Before Usagi even said anything more, Mamoru could tell she was nervous, by the way she was fidgeting, as well as some other clue that she was giving off that he couldn't quite put his finger on.  Then, when she spoke, he only understood part of it.  He had to admit to himself that it could seem to her like he had moved on (though he did still plan to return to her life in about a year), and if all her friends had moved on, then he could understand her wanting a change like that, but he couldn't understand how the others could move on.  Then he noticed another clue that she was nervous - her apparent inability to look right at him.

It took him a sec to come up with a good response.  He wanted to comfort her, because he could sense that she could use it, so he finally replied in a tone that showed he still cared for her while looking straight at her with a loving look "Don't feel bad, Usako.  I still love you, no matter what your hairstyle.  And I always will.  Plus, I promise I will be back in your life before long, seeing you regularly again.  So we haven't moved on completely."
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 2:16 pm

When Usagi met Mamoru's gaze, it took every last amount of energy she had (from the day) not to break down. She could feel  her eyes well up, but pushed the tears back. She thought of how lucky she was to have Mamoru in her life. "Mamo-chan," she said as she closed the gap between them by embracing him in a hug. She wrapped her arms around him and rested her head against his chest. She imagined she was giving him a big hug and hoped she wasn't hugging too hard, something she had been known to do once or twice in the past. In reality though, she was only lightly hugging him, her arms still weak from the attack, she was going to have to work to regain her strength.
*********************************************************************************
Gustav checked his message, Felix had arranged for someone to meet up with them to direct them to a Blue BMW. Felix likes his fancy cars, Gustav thought. He sent a message to the girls telling them to meet him at the airport. When all four of them arrived, they made their way to their flight and were on their way to America. Gustav was anxious to hear what the plan was from “the man upstairs.” He was lost in thought most of the flight. The girls were sleeping. Hours later they arrived in the states. Just as Felix said there was a security guard waiting for them. Gustav followed Tyler to the parking garage. Gustav and the girls got in the BMW. He pulled out his cell phone, turned it on. He called Felix to inform him he and the girls were heading to the Devonshire. They were going to stop on the way for a quick bite to eat, airplane food just didn’t cut it. Gustav and the girls wanted to try some American food. Gustav had been in America once before, but the girls were much younger than he and Felix and hadn’t traveled as much, so he decided to indulge them.

Gustav wished he knew where Usagi was. He hoped their paths would cross soon again.

Once the girls and Gustav had gotten their food and eaten, they made their way to the apartment.  The group made themselves comfortable while they waited for Felix’s arrival.
Back to top Go down
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 6:36 am

Mamoru was touched when Usagi said "Mamo-chan," and hugged him.  He reached down to hug her back.  Then Mamoru noticed that she was only lightly hugging him.  He looked down at her to try to figure out why, but she appeared the same way she normally did when she hugged him more strongly, in more of a bear hug.  So even though he was puzzled by this, he decided to not bring it up to her.

Then Mamoru remembered about his afternoon classes that day, and realized if he didn't get a move on soon, he would miss part of a class and thus get behind again.  So after Usagi had been hugging him for a few seconds, Mamoru opened his mouth and quietly said "Usako?"  Once he was sure he had her attention in this way, he told her the news gently, which he hoped she didn't interpret as bad news "I've got class soon.  I need to go there now to avoid falling behind.  Do you want to stay in my apartment here while I go to my afternoon classes?  I think my roommate, Felix, is here.  Or do you want me to quickly take you to the library, or maybe somewhere else?  Your choice."
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 12:45 pm

Felix woke with a start, someone was at door. He heard his roommate heading towards the door, grateful that he did not have to rush. Yawning, Felix sat up and picked up his phone which was sitting on his nightstand.

"Good, they made it." Felix commented, reading the message from Gustav.

He changed into his black pants, white shirt, pinstripe vest and jacket. His hand had just grasped the doorknob when he heard Mamoru's voice.

"Usako."

Felix stopped in his tracks. Instinctively, he reached into his pocket for his phone. If he contacted Gustav now, he would rush over and all hell would break loose. He left his phone where it was and slipped out his room. He crept down the hall. He did not want to disturb them, but this would be his first chance to see what Gustav had done. He crept down the hall, hoping to go unnoticed. He wanted to listen a for a little longer before going out there.

He pulled out his phone and sent a quick text to Gustav.

I will be there shortly, just need to take care of something first
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 7:45 pm

Usagi looked up at Mamoru. "its okay, go ahead, I wouldn't want you to miss class because of me. I thnk I will stay here, I am pretty tired from the flight so I think I may take a nap. What time does your class get out?" She asked. "Your roommate won't mind me staying here?" She asked. Usagi walked into the apartment and set her bag down. "Before you go Mamo-chan, where are your cups, I was wodnering can I have some water, I didnt have much on the flight, it was so expensive." She waited for Mamoru to get her a cup. When she saw him gather his bags, she said "have a good class, I will see you when you get back."

Gustav opened his phone and saw Felix's message.  He text him back,  Yea sure whatevr, we'll be here. 

What could he be doing? This guy seriously is makign me lose my patience,  Gustav thought as he informed the girls Felix would arrive shortly.
Back to top Go down
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 1:35 am

When Usagi asked him what time his class ended, Mamoru replied in a matter-of-fact tone "I've got two classes back-to-back, and the second one ends just before 4 o'clock.  So I should be back by 4:15 at the latest."  Then he led Usagi to the kitchen (which had a clock indicating that it was about 1:20 PM) while answering her question about his roommate with a tone that indicated he believed the best but he was also curious "I don't know, but I would think so."

After that, Mamoru opened the cupboard that held his clean cups and took one out and gave it to Usagi.  Then he showed Usagi where the hall to the two bedrooms was, and told her "I'm in the larger bedroom.  Felix was nice enough to leave it for me."  Finally, Mamoru went over to where he'd set down his school book-bags, picked them up, replied in a friendly way to Usagi's parting comment "Okay.  Thank you.  Hope you have a good afternoon yourself while I'm in class," then headed out the front door of his apartment.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 2:28 am

Usagi watched as Mamoru headed out the door. As he was walking out the door, she called out "have a good class Mamo-chan." After he left she sat for a minute to drink some water. She got up a few minutes after and took her suitcase into Mamoru's room. She opened it up and pulled out some pajama bottoms and a long sleeve shirt. She decided she would take a shower before laying down, she felt gross from the long flight and a hot shower would do just the trick. She found the bathroom and took a quick shower. She braided her hair after she got out. When she got back to Mamoru's  room she sat down next to her suitcase to put her dirty clothes in for the moment. That's when sleep consumed her, she wasn't expecting to fall asleep, but many things (jetlag, lack of rest, etc...) pulled her under. She slept like that for quite some time.

OOC:
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 8:10 pm

Felix darted to back to his room after he heard Mamoru leave the apartment. Leaving, his door open a crack he waited until he saw Usagi enter Mamoru's room before tip toeing out. He left the apartment and headed to his car, a light blue Aston Martin. He was positive that Usagi was not aware of presence but he knew that he did cut it close. 

Sticking to side roads to avoid traffic, Felix zipped through Boston and made it to the Devonshire in record time. He handed the keys to the valet making them aware, that if he saw a scratch on his car, his face would be the last he will ever see.

He walked into the complex and headed to the room that he had rented out for Gustav. Without bothering to knock, Felix walked into the apartment.

"Hello?"
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 6:37 pm

Gustav heard someone come in through the door. He figured it was Felix. The girls all ran to greet him. They act like such groupies,  he thought  as the girls all came in practically hanging on Felix saying how they missed him and they were glad he would be taking over the mission from here. 

"Can we get on with this already?" Gustav shouted. He was annoyed at them all, annoyed at the girls for acting so pathetic and at Felix, well Felix was an obstacle for Gustav to get through so he could unleash his revenge. He would hold off for now and follow the plan, but he would have the last say in the end.

He sat back and waited to hear what this plan Felix had was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A New Beginning

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next