Moon Kingdom Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Latest topics
» We're Moving!
A New Beginning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Luna Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:21 pm

» Hiya everyone
A New Beginning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Luna Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:47 pm

» The Legendary DBZ RPG (LDR)
A New Beginning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:19 pm

» Just another moonie saying hi.
A New Beginning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Saturn Sat May 30, 2015 1:03 pm

» Happy Birthday, Sailor Jupiter!
A New Beginning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Fri May 29, 2015 5:27 pm

» The Queen's Despair [OOC Discussion]
A New Beginning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Jupiter Sun May 17, 2015 1:46 am

» The Queen's Despair
A New Beginning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Sat May 16, 2015 5:23 pm

» Things you're happy about
A New Beginning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Jupiter Wed May 13, 2015 12:49 am

» May Sign in for Yen
A New Beginning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Mon May 11, 2015 3:11 am

Vote for us!
 Top RP Sites

A New Beginning

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts

A New Beginning - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 8:54 pm

"No, you are right on time." Makoto smiled. She knew that Ami would be the first to arrive.

"Thank you." Makoto smiled. "Rei-chan and Minako-chan should be here soon, in the meantime please help yourself." Makoto gestured to all of the food.

She knew that Ami would most likely wait until everyone else arrived before eating. Which would be soon she was hoping. 

"Would you like anything to drink Ami-chan? Oh excuse me, that must be Rei-chan and Minako-chan." Makoto walked away to answer the door.

"Usagi-chan?!" Makoto tried to keep the shock out of her voice.
Back to top Go down
http://silencexglaive.tumblr.com/
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 10:52 pm

Usagi looked up at Makoto who appeared to be a bit surprised to see her. " I'm sorry, I should have called and said I was coming. Minako left a message inviting me to come, and I was in the area, so I figured I would stop by. I hope you don't mind."

Usagi smiled at her friend hoping she hadn't made a mistake in coming here.
Back to top Go down
http://mizzmoon.tumblr.com/
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 3:45 am

Makoto stating she was right on time relieved any worry Ami might've had.  When Makoto stated that Rei and Minako should be here soon, Ami nodded to show she understood.  Though Ami didn't take any food yet when Makoto indicated she could help herself.

When Makoto asked if she would like anything to drink, Ami was about to ask if she could have some iced tea when Makoto excused herself and went to answer the door again.  She couldn't help overhearing Makoto exclaim Usagi's name in a very surprised way.  Curious, Ami continued to try to overhear/listen to the conversation at the door, but due to her wanting to be polite, Ami didn't turn to look at them.  So she heard Usagi say (after some other things) "I hope you don't mind."  Ami realized that she herself didn't mind at all, but that she shouldn't say anything about this (so as to not create an awkward situation for the hostess of the party).  Finally, Ami quietly walked towards Makoto's kitchen.
Back to top Go down
http://mistress9shideout.forumotion.com/
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 4:28 pm

“No, not at all. Please come in.” Makoto smiled as she ushered Usagi into her apartment.

She hoped that Usagi did not notice the shock in her voice. It wasn’t she was unhappy to see her, Makoto was not going to turn her away, she was just surprised.  She had made plenty of food and there would be enough for everyone.

“Perhaps I should have thought of inviting her myself.”  Makoto thought.

“Ami-chan is already here, the others have not arrived yet. There is plenty of food, so please help yourself. “

At the mention of Ami’s name Makoto remembered that she did not find out what her friend wanted to drink.

“Is there anything I get you? Something to drink?” Makoto asked as she headed towards her kitchen, motioning for Usagi to follow her.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 5:24 pm

Usagi stepped in a small smile forming on her face, she could smell Makoto's cooking and was excited to eat, especially with her friends. The time she was at Makoto's would help her at least for a moment forget that Mamoru was really gone.

When Makoto asked what Usagi wanted to drink, Usagi asked "if you have iced tea that would be great."

She followed Makoto into the kitchen, happy with her decision to come to her friends house.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Mars
Senshi of Activities
Sailor Mars
Senshi of Activities

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 5:49 pm

Finally getting fed up being dragged from store to store on some mysterious item hunt that only Minako knew what she wanted, Rei grabbed her friends house and promptly dragged her out of the store.

"We're late for Mako-chans get together," she hissed at the other senshi. The Senshi of fire and passion dragged her friend all the way to Makoto's and knocked at the door. When the taller senshi answered, she marched into the apartment.

"Sorry we're late, Mako-chan decided that we must look at positively every store, ever," Rei said.

Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 6:04 pm

“I do have iced tea.” Makoto replied.

Makoto entered her kitchen where she found Ami.

“Would you like some as well Ami-chan?” Makoto asked as she opened her refrigerator.

She found the iced tea and grabbed a few glasses. She was about to pour the first glass when she heard knocking on her door.

“You will have to excuse me again.” Makoto set the pitcher of iced tea on the counter and rushed to the door.

“This must be Rei-chan and Minako-chan.”

Makoto’s hunch was correct, as soon she opened the door Rei marched in followed by Minako.

“It is fine.” Makoto said in hopes to calm Rei down sensing that she was exasperated. “Everyone is in the kitchen and we have not started eating yet.”
Back to top Go down
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 5:49 am

Ami looked at Makoto first, and politely requested just after Usagi "I'd also like some iced tea, please."  She was tempted to ask Usagi why she had chosen the same drink that she (Ami) herself had, but then decided not to.

When Ami overheard the tone of Rei's voice as the raven-haired girl entered Makoto's apartment, Ami also realized it was best to treat this delicately.  So she resisted the temptation to say "Speak of the devil."  Instead, Ami tried to add on to what Makoto had said, chiming in with a soothing "You came to the right place to relax and unwind, Rei-chan.  Welcome."
Back to top Go down
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 2:39 am

After Mamoru had gotten all of his luggage together at Boston's Logan Airport, he went out in front of the terminal that he had arrived at and requested a taxi.  When the taxi came, Mamoru gave the driver the address of his new apartment, and they went straight there.

Seeing his new apartment from the street, Mamoru took a second to admire how big it was - it looked bigger than the apartments he was used to in Tokyo.  But this didn't surprise him, because he had learned in his English studies that most American apartments are bigger than Japanese apartments.  His new apartment had direct street access from its front door, and he had been informed that it had two bedrooms - one for him, and the other for his roommate.

Mamoru took about half of his luggage from where the taxi driver had left all of it on the sidewalk in front of his apartment, and carried that up to the front door of his apartment.  He then got out the keys for it that he had been mailed, and opened the front door.  He didn't know what to expect from the inside of this apartment - in any way.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 5:54 pm

"What did you get while you were shopping?" Makoto asked eager to get the party started.

She poured two glasses of iced tea and handed each to Usagi and Ami. Makoto took more glasses out of her cupboard and set them on the counter before getting a glass for herself.

"What can I can you Rei-chan, Minako-chan?" She asked.

Her oven beeped and walked over to turn down the temperature to warm, to keep the pies warm until they were ready to eat them.

Felix poured a glass of white peace zinfandel wine and settled down at his piano, a Louis XV Steinway, one of his most prized possessions. Beethoven's Emperor Concerto soon filled the apartment. The picture was safely stored. He had not told anyone where it was yet. He wanted to have some leverage if needed.

His new roommate would be arriving any moment, Mamoru Chiba. Felix had elected to take the smaller of the two rooms. He was not sure how much stuff he was going to bring, and figured that Mamoru would like the view.

His concentration was broken when he heard the door to the apartment open. He stopped playing and listened for a moment. Felix thought that it could be Mamoru but he did not want to assume. He got up from the piano and walked slowly towards the front door. He saw a man with dark hair carrying some luggage and approached him.

"Mamoru I presume." Felix said.
Back to top Go down
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 5:02 am

When Makoto handed her one of the glasses of iced tea, Ami pleasantly and politely said "Thank you, Mako-chan," then took a sip of the beverage.  After her short drink, Ami noticed Makoto went to ask Minako and Rei a question or two, so she realized the best thing for her to do was to turn to Usagi.  After she did so, the blue-haired girl smiled to Usagi "Long time, no see, Usagi-chan.  I'm sorry I haven't been available much to help you with your studies.  So are you involved in any extracurricular activities?  For example, have you gotten into any sports?"

====================

When Mamoru first opened the front door of the apartment, he thought he heard classical music on a piano coming from inside.  But before he could try to figure out which song it might be, the music stopped.  A few seconds later, after Mamoru had gotten completely inside, and started to set down his luggage in the entryway, another young man appeared and started the introductions - in a way.  Mamoru smiled in response "Yes, I am Mamoru.  And you must be ... uh ... Felix?"  He had been racking his brain trying to remember the name of his roommate, as it had been sent to him back in Tokyo.  He also extended his right arm out toward Felix in a friendly manner, to make it easy for him to shake hands in greeting.

Then Mamoru remembered about the music he had heard for a second or two at first.  So, looking apologetically at his roommate, he said "I didn't mean to interrupt your music."
Back to top Go down
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 5:11 pm

Mina pouted part of the way to the party. She wanted to shop! But her friends were more important than any sale. So she allowed herself to be drug to the party.
"Its my fault if we're late I just can't seem to stop shopping once I get into it!" She giggled and smiled at her friends. She hugged everyone, and settled in for the best time of the year. "So what wonderful tastes are you planning for us Mako?" She asked, sneaking a bite of something tasty. "I'd love a glass of tea." She said, walking over and sitting next to Usa. "So how has everyone been?" She said. "It's been forever since we were together!"
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 7:04 pm

Usagi turned to Ami, smiling big. She hadn't gotten into any sports, but she did comment, "no, sports are not really for me, but I did join the school committee to help plan the fall festival, and I got a part time job working at the Crown Parlor."

Usagi looked at her blue haired friend and realized it had been too long since they had all gotten together, just then Minako walked in the kitchen and sat down next to Usagi. Usagi looked over at Mina and gave her a side hug. "Hi Minako-chan." Usagi said. 

Usagi glanced over back to Ami as she asked, Ami and Minako.  "How have you two been, anything exciting going on, it feels like its been centuries since we got together last."
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 8:37 pm

"Yes...Felix." Felix smiled. "There is no need to apologize, you did not interrupt anything."

Felix extended his hand to shake Mamoru's. Mamoru seemed friendly enough at first glance but Felix could sense something under that smile. He would have plenty of time to figure him out but he wanted Mamoru to trust him first.

"Perhaps I should have picked you up myself." Felix commented looking at Mamoru's luggage. "Is the rest of your stuff still outside?"

"It has been a long time." Minako thought.

"I have been involved with the cooking club and gardening club." Makoto replied. "Why don't we bring this conversation to the table. There is plenty of food waiting to be eaten."
Back to top Go down
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 5:27 am

After Usagi mentioned the couple of things she had gotten involved in, Ami beamed back to show she was happy for her friend "Wow!  How are those working out?  Because at least the committee to help plan that festival sounds like a great fit for you, Usagi-chan!  I hope you're enjoying the time you spend at those two places."

When Minako admitted she had made Rei & her late due to catching the shopping bug, Ami could understand.  Even though she wasn't really addicted to shopping, Ami did enjoy doing it whenever she got the chance.  So the blue-haired girl smiled in acceptance to the blonde with the big red bow in her hair "It's okay, Minako-chan.  After all, you're here now.  Plus, you weren't all that late."

Then, since Usagi had just asked what she had going on, and Minako had asked herself how everyone had been, Ami smiled pleasantly to both of them "I'm fine.  I'm being kept busy, between all my homework for school, and the biology club I have joined.  Though I must be part of the reason we haven't gotten together in so long.  It's just that, unfortunately, my responsibilities have really increased since we started high school.  I'm sorry about that, minna-chan."

When Makoto said she had gotten involved with cooking club and gardening club, Ami was not surprised at all.  "I certainly believe it, Mako-chan.  Those two clubs sound like perfect fits for you," she smiled happily at the brown-haired girl with the ponytail.  Then, since Makoto invited them over to the table, Ami started walking over to it, while looking back every so often at the other three to invite them to join her.

====================

Mamoru politely (and in a friendly way) shook Felix's hand.  He hoped this situation would work out well - after all, he would be busy enough between his university studies and getting used to being in a new place with a different culture (in other words, he certainly did not need a bad roommate relationship to place even more demands on his time).  If he sensed anything unusual or disturbing about Felix, it was a small enough feeling that he could easily discard it as probably being due to having to get used to a different land with a very different culture.

In response to Felix musing out loud that maybe he should have picked up Mamoru, the black-haired young man smiled in an accepting way "That's okay.  I didn't mind the taxi ride here at all."  When Felix asked if Mamoru still had other stuff outside, Mamoru smiled in a way to show he was grateful that Felix had understood this possibility "Yes.  I just need one more trip to bring the rest of it in.  Please excuse me, and I'll go to get it now."  Then, having already finished putting down in the entryway the first half of his stuff, Mamoru turned to the front door, opened it, and headed back out to where the rest of his luggage was waiting on the sidewalk.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 1:58 pm

Felix watched for a moment as Mamoru went back outside before carrying the luggage that was left in the entry way inside.

“I thought he would have more stuff than that.” Felix mused.

Though he admittedly had a lot of stuff, accumulated over several centuries, Felix liked to keep everything neat and organized and hoped that Mamoru was not messy. Felix kept most of it in an air conditioned storage unit but there were others that had more of sentimental meaning or a practical use. Felix scanned the living and his eyes fell on the rack with his swords and daggers.

“Perhaps I should move that my room.” He commented.

The telescope, he planned on leaving by the window, as it had the best view in the apartment and the piano was far enough out of the way. Judging by how much stuff Mamoru had brought, Felix was not sure if he would want to put anything in the common living areas.  There was plenty of space to share and he wanted Mamoru to feel relaxed and at home around him. After moving Mamoru’s belongings out of the way he went outside to see if he still needed any help.

“Would you like some help?” Felix asked.

“Yes, it has been enjoyable." Makoto smiled at Ami's question. "I have been getting a lot of ideas for recipes and gardens. There are some new flowers that I am planning on buying, to see how I do with those. The advisor for the gardening class has very nice eyes…almost as nice as my sempai…” Makoto trailed off for a moment. “The committe sounds like a lot of fun Usagi.”

Makoto started to follow her to the table before realizing that she did not have enough plates set out. She was only thinking about Minako, Ami, Rei and herself.
Makoto turned around to grab another plate and walked over to the table. She pulled up another chair and moved the plates around to make room for Usagi. She did feel bad for not setting a spot for her to begin with. She was happy though to hear that Usagi seemed to be more involved.

“Everyone take a plate and help yourself…everything is on the counter.” Makoto smiled and stepped back allowing her guests to help themselves first.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 7:37 pm

Usagi smiled at makoto and ami and told them "I am enjoying the committee, it helps me feel like belong somewhere." Usagi proceeded to stand up and grab a plate. When Makoto gave the ok for them to eat, Usagi realized just how hungry she was. She hadn't eaten since breakfast so she was glad to be able to get some of Makoto's delicious food.

Usagi commented, "thank you for the food Mako-chan, it looks and smells so good. Are these some of the new recipes you learned?"

Usagi made her way to the table, setting her food down she also sat and waited for her other friends to come and join her at the table.
Back to top Go down
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 5:07 am

When Makoto mentioned about new flowers that she was going to try to grow, Ami smiled "That sounds enjoyable; good luck with that, Mako-chan!  And I'd like to come see your garden once you've got those new flowers in, if you don't mind.  I bet your garden will look quite pretty then!"

When Usagi asked if these dishes were new recipes Makoto had learned (in her cooking club), Ami's face lit up in friendly recognition "I was about to ask something like that!"  When Usagi thanked Makoto for the food, Ami beamed "Yes, I agree!  Thank you for cooking all these dishes, Mako-chan!"  Then Ami took one of the remaining plates on the table, and carried it over to where the food dishes were sitting on the counter.  She proceeded to serve herself a small sample of most of the food dishes there.  Then Ami carefully carried her filled-up plate back over to the table, and sat down next to Usagi.  But (of course) Ami waited to eat any of it until Rei and Minako had taken what they wanted and sat down themselves at the table, out of politeness.

When Usagi commented about enjoying the committee she was on, Ami beamed a huge smile at her "Congratulations on finding a place you belong, Usagi-chan!  I knew you could do it!"

====================

By the time Felix came out front to offer to help him, Mamoru had already picked up all of his remaining luggage and other bags, and was starting to carry it all toward the front door.  Though he hadn't made much progress distance-wise, because he had his hands & arms full (due to taking the smaller half of his bags in the first trip) and thus needed to walk slowly & carefully.  So when Felix asked if he would like any help, Mamoru struggled to show gratitude.  He offered about 40% of what he was carrying to his new roommate.  Once Felix had taken what he had offered, Mamoru made sure he himself had a good grip on the bags he was still carrying, then walked at a more normal pace to the front door of their apartment.

Once reaching the front door, Mamoru turned to his new roommate and said with gratitude "Thank you, Felix.  Now which way is it to my bedroom?"  Mamoru wanted to find his bedroom first because he preferred to have all his bags there for when he unpacked them; after placing all his bags in his bedroom, Mamoru planned to ask Felix if he would mind giving him a tour of the apartment.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 10:14 pm

"Thank you Ami, I hope everyone enjoys the food." Makoto smiled. "You are welcome to see the garden at anytime...everyone is."

Makoto had almost forgotten how much she enjoyed hosting these parties. It felt like old times. Makoto waited until everyone was served before getting food herself. After fixing her plate she joined her friends at the table.

"Follow me." Felix picked up two Mamoru's bags and headed towards the bedroom.

Felix led Mamoru out of the foyer, through the living room and to the hallway on the left.

"If you don't mind I gave you the bedroom not facing the street. It is the larger of the two, and there is still a great view. The other bedroom faces the street and I was not sure how much noise you were accustomed too. You also have your own bathroom as well. If they did not send you the key to the key to your bedroom, I do have it."

Felix opened the door to the bedroom on the right. He walked in and set down the bags.

"I guess I will leave you to it." Felix replied. "If you need anything let me know and if you are up to it. I know a great restaurant on Boylston we could go to for dinner."
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 8:11 pm

OOC::

Usagi was busy with school, work and the committee for the festival. time seemed to be going so fast. It helped keep her mind off the fact that she missed Mamoru. Usagi stayed later today at school to work on a project for one of her classes. She looked at her watch and realized how late it was. 

In a rush, Usagi gathered her things and ran out the door. Everyone had gone home for the night. Usagi hoped she wouldnt be in too much trouble when she got home. She had meant to call mama, but had gotten so wrapped up in her work, it slipped past her.

Usagi noticed that it was a clear night and she could see the moon. She stopped for a moment to admire the big pearl in the sky, and felt a sense of calm which was interrupted when she felt a blow to her back. 

She turned around and saw a group of three half human half monster looking creatures all making their way towards her. She pulled out her communicator and called the girls.

"Minna, there are monsters down in Juuban Square, come quick." 

She pulled out her compact and was about to transform when one monster, a black and purple creature knocked it out of her hand.

"Looks like there is no one here to help you little girl, or should I say princess serenity."

"Hand it over, we know you have it," a green and blue monster said.

Usagi turned to run, but there was another monster blocking her way. This monster was a girl and she placed her hands around Usagi's face and began draining her energy.

Usagi felt herself growing weaker and hoped someone would come to assist her.
Back to top Go down
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 2:12 am

Ami was studying at the library when she heard her senshi communicator beep.  She exhaled a breath in annoyance and thought 'Not now!'  Looking at her communicator, Ami quickly saw that it was from Usagi.  After hearing what Usagi said in her call to all her friends, Ami decided to at least spare the few seconds it would take her to respond.  After pushing the button on her communicator to answer Usagi, Ami almost sounded like she was pleading as she told Usagi "Not now, please!  I'm studying for an important chemistry test tomorrow!"
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 4:46 pm

Usagi felt as if the wind had been knocked out of her when Ami said she was too busy to come help. Usagi didn’t like to rely on others as much anywhere, but she was up against 4 monsters and had no way to defend herself, especially since one of the monsters had knocked her brooch out of her hand. She began to worry when neither Rei, nor Minako answered her call either. Usagi was confused as to why no one would come to her aid. She was still waiting for Makoto, surely Makoto would come.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 8:53 pm

Mina had been off in her world for so long that it seemed that her friends were so long past and she didn't care. She had a new life and she was going to be the idol she always wanted to be. So screw the others and how the dragged her down.

She was getting ready for her turn in the latest round of competitions, when her communicator went off. It was Usa and she was in trouble. Something deep in Minako tugged at her to go, but then something else not a strong tugged at her to stay. She just stood there staring at her communicator for the longest time. "I have to go." She decided then her name was called. it was her turn on stage. "Well after this." she said and left the com on her dressing table and rushed out on stage. She owned the song and the crowd where hers. She loved ever moment of it.

'I can do this forever' Minako thought as she smiled and waved to the gathered people. 'Usa and her monsters be dammed.' She took her last bow and left the stage. The others would have a hard time following her. She owned this competition it was hers. scowling she picked up her communicator. "Usagi fight on your own. I'm in the middle of a competition that will change my life." She flipped closed the lid and tossed the com in her bag. This was her moment to shine and she'd be dammed if Usa took it from her.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 11:17 am

ooc:
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 12:18 pm

Makoto could hear the communicator beeping in her bag. She was in the middle of meeting with the realtor. After winning the baking competition, she had saved up enough money to open up her bakery. She had found a place that had a small plot in the back of the building. She could build a small greenhouse and start a garden. There was a lot of interest in the property and she did not want to lose this opportunity. The location was perfect and close to home. Her communicator kept beeping and Makoto could not ignore it any longer. She excused herself and walked away.

"Usagi, please, I am in the middle of something important right now. Whatever it is I am sure you can handle it. I will try to make it later."

Makoto put the communicator back her in bag and went back to the realtor. She felt slightly bad but after all the battles they have been through, she figured Usagi could handle some monsters on her own.

Felix took a sip of his Louis Roederer Cristal champagne, while he waited for his lobster to arrive. Top of The Hub was one of his favorite restaurants in Boston and he had tried to no avail to get his new roommate to join him. He was always busy studying. Felix figured that he was still adjusting to the new culture and he wanted to respect his privacy but he had work to do. He knew that he was not moving as fast as they would like him to. They had sent him a notice about an attack in Japan, he knew it was a reminder that he needed to make progress and quickly. 
They had tried that approach in the past and it backfired on them. A new tactic was needed and he was going to prove it to them. The short time that he had spent with Mamoru had furthered her point. He was not going to get anywhere with him with brute force. Felix had a few ideas that he wanted to try that he thought would get Mamoru to open up and become more comfortable with him. There was an event at the Museum of Science that weekend. Felix planned on inviting Mamoru so he could get a behind the scenes tour and hopefully learn more about him that he could use against him in the future. Felix's dinner arrived and he thanked the waitress. Felix turned his attention to his food. The planning would come later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A New Beginning

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next