Moon Kingdom Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Latest topics
» We're Moving!
The Legendary DBZ RPG (LDR) I_icon_minitimeby Luna Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:21 pm

» Hiya everyone
The Legendary DBZ RPG (LDR) I_icon_minitimeby Luna Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:47 pm

» The Legendary DBZ RPG (LDR)
The Legendary DBZ RPG (LDR) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:19 pm

» Just another moonie saying hi.
The Legendary DBZ RPG (LDR) I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Saturn Sat May 30, 2015 1:03 pm

» Happy Birthday, Sailor Jupiter!
The Legendary DBZ RPG (LDR) I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Fri May 29, 2015 5:27 pm

» The Queen's Despair [OOC Discussion]
The Legendary DBZ RPG (LDR) I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Jupiter Sun May 17, 2015 1:46 am

» The Queen's Despair
The Legendary DBZ RPG (LDR) I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Sat May 16, 2015 5:23 pm

» Things you're happy about
The Legendary DBZ RPG (LDR) I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Jupiter Wed May 13, 2015 12:49 am

» May Sign in for Yen
The Legendary DBZ RPG (LDR) I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Mon May 11, 2015 3:11 am

Vote for us!
 Top RP Sites

The Legendary DBZ RPG (LDR)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Caboose
Anonymous

The Legendary DBZ RPG (LDR) Empty
PostSubject: The Legendary DBZ RPG (LDR)   The Legendary DBZ RPG (LDR) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 12:19 pm

The Legendary DBZ RPG (LDR) T8uZyff
"It has been over 5,000 years since the hero known as Goku managed to obtain the power of 'Super Saiyan God' and shortly after defeated the universally villainous tyrant, Frieza. The Z-Fighters have long since passed and even the ever popular 'Capsule Corporation' is no longer in business even remembered for that matter. Throughout the centuries numerous powers have risen and born torn down and the Saiyan race has resestablished a home-world which has Lord Chilla chomping at the bit to follow in the footsteps of his ancestor and enslave them all over again.
It is a new day and age and though Earth hasn't matured much technologically speaking, most of the other known worlds have. As fighters from all across the universe struggle to increase their strength and skills, a new universal martial arts tournament is being prepared, courtesy of the 'Ripper Corps.'. All who live and embrace the lifestyle of a fighter shall be invited to participate in the first tournament of such magnitude, including YOU...how will YOU fare?"

Site Name: The Legendary DBZ RPG (LDR)
Site [url=URL:[/b[/url]] http://www.legendaryrpg.com
Back to top Go down

The Legendary DBZ RPG (LDR)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Moon Kingdom Forums  :: Advertising Billboard :: Guest Sites-