Moon Kingdom Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Latest topics
» We're Moving!
The Queen's Despair [OOC Discussion] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeby Luna Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:21 pm

» Hiya everyone
The Queen's Despair [OOC Discussion] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeby Luna Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:47 pm

» The Legendary DBZ RPG (LDR)
The Queen's Despair [OOC Discussion] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:19 pm

» Just another moonie saying hi.
The Queen's Despair [OOC Discussion] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Saturn Sat May 30, 2015 1:03 pm

» Happy Birthday, Sailor Jupiter!
The Queen's Despair [OOC Discussion] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Fri May 29, 2015 5:27 pm

» The Queen's Despair [OOC Discussion]
The Queen's Despair [OOC Discussion] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Jupiter Sun May 17, 2015 1:46 am

» The Queen's Despair
The Queen's Despair [OOC Discussion] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Sat May 16, 2015 5:23 pm

» Things you're happy about
The Queen's Despair [OOC Discussion] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Jupiter Wed May 13, 2015 12:49 am

» May Sign in for Yen
The Queen's Despair [OOC Discussion] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Mon May 11, 2015 3:11 am

Vote for us!
 Top RP Sites

The Queen's Despair [OOC Discussion]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi

The Queen's Despair [OOC Discussion] - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Despair [OOC Discussion]   The Queen's Despair [OOC Discussion] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 2:36 pm

Oh yeah!  I keep on meaning to type up an Ami post just after I finish typing up my Endymion posts.  But then I keep on forgetting somewhere in the process of typing up my Endymion posts. Embarassed

But I think I'll be able to conquer that problem this time around.  I've just realized I can type up the Ami part first, then after that type up the Endymion part. Idea 

So hopefully you'll see both parts when I get done entering my post later this afternoon.
Back to top Go down
http://mistress9shideout.forumotion.com/
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

The Queen's Despair [OOC Discussion] - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Despair [OOC Discussion]   The Queen's Despair [OOC Discussion] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 1:46 am

So, I have been thinking of how to say this for some time now, but I am sad to say that I think I will have to abandon this role play. Life is getting crazy and will be for some time and this role play is not really as high on my priority list as other things such as moving and other things, getting my ESL certification and studying Japanese and other such things and this RP is unfortunately the last thing on my mind, and its just not going in the direction I wanted, so rather than force myself to write I am going to close the door, because I just don't want to force myself to write.

My deepest apologies, but life and my future are more important to me atm.
Back to top Go down
http://mizzmoon.tumblr.com/

The Queen's Despair [OOC Discussion]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8