Moon Kingdom Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Latest topics
» We're Moving!
Just another moonie saying hi. I_icon_minitimeby Luna Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:21 pm

» Hiya everyone
Just another moonie saying hi. I_icon_minitimeby Luna Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:47 pm

» The Legendary DBZ RPG (LDR)
Just another moonie saying hi. I_icon_minitimeby Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:19 pm

» Just another moonie saying hi.
Just another moonie saying hi. I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Saturn Sat May 30, 2015 1:03 pm

» Happy Birthday, Sailor Jupiter!
Just another moonie saying hi. I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Fri May 29, 2015 5:27 pm

» The Queen's Despair [OOC Discussion]
Just another moonie saying hi. I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Jupiter Sun May 17, 2015 1:46 am

» The Queen's Despair
Just another moonie saying hi. I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Sat May 16, 2015 5:23 pm

» Things you're happy about
Just another moonie saying hi. I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Jupiter Wed May 13, 2015 12:49 am

» May Sign in for Yen
Just another moonie saying hi. I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Mon May 11, 2015 3:11 am

Vote for us!
 Top RP Sites

Just another moonie saying hi.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sailor Universe
Civilian
Sailor Universe
Civilian

Just another moonie saying hi. Empty
PostSubject: Just another moonie saying hi.   Just another moonie saying hi. I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 8:38 am

Hi, I'm Ricki.  Sailor Moon is my all time favorite anime.

I also like a lot of other fandoms from anime, video games, Disney, Cartoons, Jpop, kpop, and a few others. 

Any questions, just ask.
Back to top Go down
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi

PostSubject: Re: Just another moonie saying hi.   Just another moonie saying hi. I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 8:51 pm

Hello, Ricki, and welcome to the Moon Kingdom Forums, or MKF for short!

Sailor Moon was the first anime series I watched, and it's also still my # 1 fave anime series!

Is there a version of Sailor Moon that you like the best (90s anime, manga, PGSM, Sera Myu (the stage musicals), Crystal)?  Because we have a discussion area for each of them.

Do you have a favorite senshi?  I think you can guess who my favorite senshi is Laughing  .

If you want to discuss those other fandoms you mention, be sure to check out the Royal Gardens forum.

Also, feel free to explore the various forums here!  We have at least a little something for everyone!
Back to top Go down
http://mistress9shideout.forumotion.com/
Sailor Universe
Civilian
Sailor Universe
Civilian

PostSubject: Re: Just another moonie saying hi.   Just another moonie saying hi. I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 8:59 pm

mercuryfan wrote:
Hello, Ricki, and welcome to the Moon Kingdom Forums, or MKF for short!

Sailor Moon was the first anime series I watched, and it's also still my # 1 fave anime series!

Is there a version of Sailor Moon that you like the best (90s anime, manga, PGSM, Sera Myu (the stage musicals), Crystal)?  Because we have a discussion area for each of them.

Do you have a favorite senshi?  I think you can guess who my favorite senshi is Laughing  .

If you want to discuss those other fandoms you mention, be sure to check out the Royal Gardens forum.

Also, feel free to explore the various forums here!  We have at least a little something for everyone!

Sailor Moon was my first anime too.

I love them all but I'm going with 90s anime because I watched the old dub a lot more then any of these.

And favorite Senshi is Usagi because I feel I have more in common with her.
Back to top Go down
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi

PostSubject: Re: Just another moonie saying hi.   Just another moonie saying hi. I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2015 11:34 am

My favorite version of Sailor Moon has to be the 90s anime also, but that may be because it's the only version I've completed so far.  I'm trying to broaden my horizons, though - starting to get into Crystal, and trying to find time to watch PGSM, for example.  But anyway, our discussion forum on the 90s anime is here if you want to explore it.

Have you ever watched the original Japanese version of the 90s anime, Ricki?  Did you know that the 90s anime version of Sailor Moon is being officially re-released on DVD and Blu-Ray this year, and this time they're including everything from the original Japanese version (in other words, it's without all the cuts & other changes that the old dub had)?  I would highly recommend watching the original Japanese version if you haven't already, Ricki - there were a lot of changes made to the original version in that old dub; in some cases, it's like watching a whole other story!

And that's cool that you like Usagi the most, Ricki.  I'm pretty sure we have other Usagi fans here, if they would just come out of hiding tongue  .
Back to top Go down
Sailor Universe
Civilian
Sailor Universe
Civilian

PostSubject: Re: Just another moonie saying hi.   Just another moonie saying hi. I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2015 1:08 pm

mercuryfan wrote:
My favorite version of Sailor Moon has to be the 90s anime also, but that may be because it's the only version I've completed so far.  I'm trying to broaden my horizons, though - starting to get into Crystal, and trying to find time to watch PGSM, for example.  But anyway, our discussion forum on the 90s anime is here if you want to explore it.

Have you ever watched the original Japanese version of the 90s anime, Ricki?  Did you know that the 90s anime version of Sailor Moon is being officially re-released on DVD and Blu-Ray this year, and this time they're including everything from the original Japanese version (in other words, it's without all the cuts & other changes that the old dub had)?  I would highly recommend watching the original Japanese version if you haven't already, Ricki - there were a lot of changes made to the original version in that old dub; in some cases, it's like watching a whole other story!

And that's cool that you like Usagi the most, Ricki.  I'm pretty sure we have other Usagi fans here, if they would just come out of hiding tongue  .
I'm currently watching Crystal when I get a chance to.  I actually watched through PGSM a few times.  
Once I finish watching the new dub then I will watch it subbed.  I only watched Stars subbed so far.
I think the reason why I like the old dub more is because I never was a fan of fan service stuff.  I can deal with it though.
Back to top Go down
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi

PostSubject: Re: Just another moonie saying hi.   Just another moonie saying hi. I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 5:41 pm

That's cool that you've watched through PGSM a few times already, Ricki.  I definitely want to also; I just need to find the time to do so.

I had always thought that Sailor Moon was fairly light on the fan-service stuff - just a few isolated instances here and there.  I even heard once that the creators of the Sailor Moon anime wanted to strike a careful balance on it - putting in just a little to appease the boys, but also making sure it wasn't too much, since they certainly didn't want to alienate the girls.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts

PostSubject: Re: Just another moonie saying hi.   Just another moonie saying hi. I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2015 1:03 pm

Hello!
Back to top Go down
http://silencexglaive.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just another moonie saying hi.   Just another moonie saying hi. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just another moonie saying hi.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Moon Kingdom Forums  :: The Grand Parlor :: Introductions-