Moon Kingdom Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Latest topics
» We're Moving!
A New Beginning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Luna Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:21 pm

» Hiya everyone
A New Beginning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Luna Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:47 pm

» The Legendary DBZ RPG (LDR)
A New Beginning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:19 pm

» Just another moonie saying hi.
A New Beginning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Saturn Sat May 30, 2015 1:03 pm

» Happy Birthday, Sailor Jupiter!
A New Beginning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Fri May 29, 2015 5:27 pm

» The Queen's Despair [OOC Discussion]
A New Beginning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Jupiter Sun May 17, 2015 1:46 am

» The Queen's Despair
A New Beginning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Sat May 16, 2015 5:23 pm

» Things you're happy about
A New Beginning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Jupiter Wed May 13, 2015 12:49 am

» May Sign in for Yen
A New Beginning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Mon May 11, 2015 3:11 am

Vote for us!
 Top RP Sites

A New Beginning

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi

A New Beginning - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 9:16 am

Mamoru could understand the tears Usagi was shedding.  "That's okay, Usako.  Someone as close to you as I am, leaving for as long as I am, is typically considered sad.  Plus, I can tell there's some happiness for me behind all those tears.  Just remember that before too long, I'll be back here safely, and in your arms again.  That should allow the happiness to grow that I know is hidden back there.  Not to mention, you've got that locket to remember me – and I've got those two photos to remember you," he smiled lovingly at Usagi.

Then he remembered about the envelope he had put back in the bag.  Wanting to do it the way she preferrred, Mamoru asked Usagi "So how much later did you mean?  Is it okay if I read it on the plane flight, or do you want me to wait until after I've landed in America?"

OOC :
Back to top Go down
http://mistress9shideout.forumotion.com/
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 6:16 pm

"Oh yes, you can read it on the plane." She smiled, she had forgotten to write that on the envelope. She brushed it off. She asked Mamoru, "how much longer til your flight?" 

She planned on staying with him as long as she could and she would be sure to see him off with a smile.
Back to top Go down
http://mizzmoon.tumblr.com/
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 8:01 am

P { margin-bottom: 0.08in; }Mamoru nodded and smiled when Usagi told him he could read the note in the envelope on the plane. When Usagi asked him how much longer until his flight departed, Mamoru looked at his watch, then told her "Just under an hour. But it'll probably take me a while to get through security, so I should get in line now. You want to join me as I go through it, Usako, then see me off at the gate?" The first two of those three sentences, he said with a serious tone, while the last sentence there was spoken with a hopeful tone.

OOC :
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 3:31 pm

Usagi looked up at Mamoru happily as she said "yes I would love to join you." 

She asked, "should we go ahead and head over that way now?"

OOC:
Back to top Go down
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 12:39 pm

Mamoru smiled to Usagi when she said she would love to join him through security.  Then he put the going-away gifts from her that he had just opened back into the bag she had given them to him in, for easy carrying.  Picking up that bag and his one other carry-on bag, he then stood up.  Mamoru simply nodded in response to Usagi asking him if they should head over toward the security checkpoint now.  Then he started walking over to the end of the security line.  Once he was in line with her, he asked her "I hope you don't mind me asking how you're doing grades-wise in your classes?"
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 2:55 am

Usagi walked with Mamoru towards security check. She was a bit surprised...well that wasn't the word, but when he asked about her classes, she almost stopped in her tracks. She had been doing better in school, but only because she was getting a tutor although she was still struggling with math and English. She heaved a big sigh before she told Mamoru, "classes are going pretty good, I have been studying more, and I even got a tutor, but I am struggling so hard with math and English, they just are not making sense to me, but I am doing my best, and my tutor and sensei have been so helpful that its getting a bit better."

She paused a bit before continuing, "I may not be the smartest girl, but I do think I want to go to a university after High school, I am not sure though, I don't know if I could get in." She laughed off her thoughts about school and the potential of going to a university.

She asked Mamoru, "Are you excited for your classes in America?"
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 5:56 pm

Makoto set the last grocery bag on the counter. She ended up buying more food than she intended but she wanted she wanted to make a special night. She was going to leave the decorating up to Minako and Rei, and she knew whatever they picked up while shopping would be nice.

"Let's see I need to chop the vegetables, prepare the fish and the rest of the meat. I can heat up the pies for dessert and I want to finish cleaning up." Makoto ran through her list of things to do while she put everything away.

She knew that the girls would not mind helping but they were guests and she wanted everything to be prepared before they arrived.

Felix ignored the Do Not Enter sign on the door and walked in. The storage section of the museum was off limits but after talking with the receptionist and promising dinner he was able to gain access. There was piece that he had been searching for and one of his sources told him that it was here. Once he retrieved it, it would improve the perception of him with the powers that be.

They have been keeping an annoyingly close watch over him during the past century. Their previous attempt to take control of the planet was thwarted and being the one who led their warriors into battle, Felix took most of the blame. He felt that he was unfairly blamed. It was poor planning and the underestimating of their opponent led to their downfall.

Felix wallked along until he found the box he was looking for. It was large as he expected and scanned the room for a forklift. He drove over to the box lifting up from its resting place and set it up on the ground. Once he opened the box he smiled knowing that he had what he came for. Inside was a large picture of chaos and destruction. The gold plate on the bottom of the frame read "The End of the World by Michiru Kaioh"

"Hey you there! Stop!"

Felix looked up the see the curator and a security guard approaching. He would not have any trouble with the curator but the guard looked formidable. He would have to be quick.

"I am just taking this!" Felix smiled pointing the box.

"I don't think, stand down." The guard replied.

"It is always something." Felix sighed.

Before the guard could react, Felix disarmed him and knocked him unconscious. The curator took off running for help. Felix climbed back in the forklift and left with his prize.
Back to top Go down
http://silencexglaive.tumblr.com/
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 5:14 am

"I'm glad to hear you're studying more and doing better in most of your schoolwork," Mamoru replied with genuine happiness to Usagi describing her current school situation.  "And lots of students get tutors, so don't feel ashamed about that.  Instead, feel good that the tutor is helping you to do better in your schoolwork."

When Usagi mentioned the desire she thought she had currently to go to a university after high school, Mamoru smiled "I think you can make it, Usako.  Just keep up the good work you're already doing.  And don't major in math or English."  His face changed at the end of that to show that last sentence was meant to be amusing.

When Usagi asked him about his classes in America, Mamoru's face lit up "Yes, I am.  I'm excited to go to this university in a place I've never been before.  And I'm excited to learn about curing various ailments people have, so that they don't feel so bad."
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 12:24 am

Usagi looked at Mamoru admiring his excitement. She could tell he was ready to be living out his dream and she was so happy for him.

She commented on what he told her about schooling, "I will be sure to stay away from Math and English." I wonder, what are those tests you take Mamo-chan, the ones that tell you what you are good at and the career options you have." I feel like I have seen those tests somewhere, but I can't remember what they are called."

" Oh and Motoki asked me to help out at the Parlor a few days during the week, I am excited to have a job."

Usagi stopped for a minute, she was babbling again, a habit she had been trying hard to break.

"I forgot to ask Mamo-chan, did you tell me if the school had found you a place to live?"

OOC:
Back to top Go down
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 4:47 am

When Usagi talked about a test that shows what skills you're good at and what your best career options are, Mamoru had to think back for a sec to when it had been given to him "Career Assessment Test, I think."  He paused to think for another second or two, then came up with it, stating as if a light bulb had suddenly lit up over his head "Ah!  It's called the Career Aptitude Test!  I'm sure you'll be given it at some point or other of high school.  It's one way the school system likes to prepare its students for life after school.  Why do you ask about it?  Is it because you want to take it, or for another reason?"

When Usagi mentioned her job helping out at the Fruits Parlor Crown, Mamoru genuinely smiled at her "Congratulations, Usako!"  Then he asked her with curiosity "I know it must feel good to finally have a job, but how do you like the tasks Motoki-kun has you do?  Do you find them challenging, invigorating, boring, or what?"

When Usagi asked about finding a place for him to live, Mamoru smiled "Fortunately, yes, they've found me an apartment right near campus.  Though I haven't yet met my roommate, of course.  I hope I get along well with him."

At this point, they had gotten about halfway up the line to the security checkpoint.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 3:52 pm

Usagi looked up at Mamoru, when he said career aptitude test, that was exactly the term she was looking for. She started to answer his question, " I may have to ask about it, I want to find something I am good at, maybe they have a career club at school I can join too." Usagi said with a smile.

She continued on telling Mamoru about her job. Motoki had just hired her, she was mostly working as a hostess, seating the customers and then helping clean up tables and the parlor throughout the day. "Maybe if I keep working on not being so klutzy, Motoki will let me be a waitress....or at least try it out." I am enjoying working there, it really helps pass the time." She said smiling.

The two kept walking through the security line and Usagi thought to herself how much work and time it took to wait just to get on a plane. It was quite amusing to her.
Back to top Go down
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 6:15 am

When Usagi stated why she wanted to take the Career Aptitude Test, Mamoru replied with a sweet smile "I see.  It can't hurt to ask.  I'm sure it'll help you figure out what you're good at, because I believe everybody is good at something or other.  So there has to be something you're good at, Usako."

Then Mamoru listened with interest to Usagi describing her job at the café.  When she mentioned maybe becoming a waitress, as if it was her next job goal, Mamoru responded with a serious smile that also showed he believed in her "I think you can become a waitress, Usako.  Just practice on your own time walking while carrying dishes.  And note that it helps to walk slowly and carefully - especially at first.  Don't rush it, and then he should let you at least try it at the café."

Then Mamoru realized another subject they could talk about while waiting in the security line, one that he was curious about.  So he asked her in a way that showed he was genuinely interested in hearing her answer "Have you ever flown on an airplane before, Usako?"
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 7:46 pm

Usagi thought about Mamoru's question for a moment. " No I do not remember ever going on an airplane, it actually seems kind of scary to me." She said pulling her hands to her face and making a small sacared expression. "I like taking the train though," she said, a smile forming on her face.

She looked at Mamoru and asked "is this your first time flying"

She had also remembered Mamoru had told her just moments ago the school had found him an apartment, and he would have a room mate. She told him she was happy he found an apartment and hoped he would get along with his roommate.

The two continues to move through line. Usagi was suddenly beginning to feel at a loss of words realizing Mamoru would soon leave and she would still be in Japan. But she continued to smile for Mamoru. She latched her arm with his as they walked through the line.

ooc:
Back to top Go down
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 5:50 am

"Okay, that's understandable, Usako.  I enjoy taking the train too, but it's difficult to take the train across the ocean," Mamoru smiled in response to Usagi stating she didn't remember flying before and was kind of scared of it.  "That's why I have to fly for this trip."  When Usagi asked him if this was his first time flying, Mamoru patiently smiled "No, it isn't - I have flown shorter trips before, but this is the first time I've flown on this long of a trip."

When Usagi told him she hoped he would get along with his roommate, Mamoru smiled pleasantly "Thank you."

OOC :
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 6:24 pm

Usagi could see the gate now and knew she would have to say goodbye soon. She would stay strong until the end and whatever happened after Mamoru left would be okay, because she swore to herself she would see him off with a smile. She was beginning to feel at a loss of words, she just didn't know what else to say to Mamoru at this point, her normal chatty self was not out today, so she said the first thing that came to her mind (mostly because her emotions were starting to take over, even though she didn't want them to.)

She spoke so fast she wasnt sure if Mamoru even heard her say "don't forget me while your over in America, ok"
Back to top Go down
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 10:11 pm

When Usagi spoke rapidly like that, Mamoru couldn't quite understand all of it, so he asked for clarification "What?  What about while I'm over in America?"

While the two of them were sitting next to the gate his flight would depart from, they heard the announcement over the speakers there that his flight was now starting boarding.  So Mamoru stood up; his face showed a mix of emotions, because he was feeling a mix of emotions inside (for example, happiness to now be making progress toward a big goal of his, but also some sadness at having to leave Usagi), as he told Usagi "I guess it's time for us to say good-bye for now.  I'll miss you while I'm over there, but I'll return and see you again in a little over a year.  One more hug before I go, okay?"  He held his arms out to make it easy for Usagi to hug him.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 2:03 am

Usagi heard the call for the passengers to start boarding the plane. She saw Mamoru get up so she did the same. When he opened his arms for a hug, Usagi wrapped her arms around her and gave him a big hug. 

Before she let go she looked up at him trying her best to fight the push the tears away, as she said "try not to forget me while you are over there, k?" She knew she probably sounded ridiculous, but he was going to be gone for a year, possibly more and while she knew they would be together again she still wanted to tell him. He stood up on her tip toes and planted a light kiss on his cheek, and when she pulled away she said with a smile on her face " do your best Mamo-chan."
Back to top Go down
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 5:49 am

Mamoru returned her hug when Usagi gave him a big hug.  When she asked him to try to not forget her, Mamoru smiled in a way that showed he would miss her "I will do everything I can to not forget you, Usako."  He could tell she was fighting back tears when she asked that, but he also realized it was best to not show in any way that he noticed this.  However, Mamoru was touched, and showed this, when Usagi lightly kissed his cheek.  When she closed with a smile on her face and urging him to do his best, Mamoru smiled lovingly "I certainly will.  Bye for now, Usako."

Then Mamoru turned toward the flight attendant that was checking tickets, and showed her his ticket.  After she had verified it, he walked to the entry point of the jetway.  Turning one last time back toward Usagi, Mamoru smiled and waved at her.  Then he turned again and walked down the jetway, disappearing from her sight.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 1:42 pm

Usagi watched Mamoru make his way onto the jetway. When he turned and waved to her she waved back with a big smile. She continued to watch until he was out of sight. She turned to walk toward the airport exit. She walked quickly, she had to get out of the airport fast, it was beginning to set in Mamoru was really leaving, he would be gone for a year and wouldnt be back before then.

As she went through the doors and outside she was met with a chilly wind. It was too early in the year for it to be this cold already. She clasped her arms around her small frame. She pulled her cell phone and turned it back on. She saw she had a voicemail from Minako-chan.  

Usagi listened to the message and heard Minako mention Makoto was having a small get together at 5 PM and hoped Usagi could make it. Usagi glanced at her watch, it was 430 she thought she could make it, she got on the bus and sat down for the ride to get to the other side of town. She called Minako back and waited for her to answer. Her phone went to voice mail.

Usagi said "tag you're it, I just wanted to let you know I am on my way, I may be a little late but I will be there." She hung up her phone and was glad her friends, who she hadn't seen in forever wanted to see her, it was just what she needed to dull the pain she felt in her chest right now.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Mars
Senshi of Activities
Sailor Mars
Senshi of Activities

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 11:27 pm

Rei Hino/Sailor Mars

"Are we done yet?" Rei huffed as Mina-chan dragged her to what felt like the eight millionth store. "We're going to be late if we don't hurry this up and we still need to decorate Mako-chan's appartment." Honestly, how many stores did the girl need to go to? They had what they needed as far as Rei was concerened, but Minako kept wanting to check out "one more store" trying to find that perfect item. The shrine priestess was beginning to lose patience.
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 7:12 am

Ami rode the bus she was on until it got to the stop closest to Makoto's apartment.  Just after getting off the bus at that bus stop, Ami looked at her watch and noticed that it was 5:18PM.  She figured she was arriving at a good time, since it would take her 2-3 minutes to get to the front door of Makoto's apartment from where she was.

Ami walked to Makoto's apartment complex, entered it, then took the elevator up to the floor Makoto was on.  After walking across that floor to Makoto's apartment, Ami knocked on Makoto's front door.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 8:24 pm

Usagi looked out the window as the bus moved down the road. She knew she was getting close to Makoto's apartment so she pulled the signal for the bus to stop at the next stop. She got off the bus and walked towards Makoto's apartment. She walked in a half daze trying to draw up some happiness when all she wanted to do in that moment was cry. 

She decided she would cry later, she was going to be spending time with her friends after all and they always knew how to put a smile on her face. Usagi continued to walk towards Makoto's apartment getting closer with each step.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 8:39 pm

Makoto glanced at the clock. Everyone was going to be at her apartment any moment. The food was cooked and was lined up on her counter. She was going to decide when everyone arrived whether or not to place everything on the table or leave it on the counter buffet style. The pies were reheating in the oven and Makoto did a quick run through to make sure that everything was set. She was mopping her kitchen floor when she heard a knock at the door.

"Coming!" She called.

Makoto put the mop back in the hall closet before rushing to answer the door.

"Ami, Please come in." Makoto smiled and stepped aside so Ami could enter.
Back to top Go down
http://silencexglaive.tumblr.com/
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 4:18 am

Ami patiently waited outside the closed door when she heard Makoto call out through it that she was coming.

Ami smiled, and bowed slightly to the brunette, when Makoto invited her in and moved aside to give her a clear path to do so "Thank you, Mako-chan."  Then her expression changed into a look of uncertainty as Ami added "I hope I didn't arrive at a bad time."

Ami entered the apartment, and looked around the nearby parts of it, then commented on what she noticed with a smile "The food looks good, as always, Mako-chan.  And also smells good."  Being extremely polite, though, Ami did not want to be the first one to take any of the food.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 8:37 pm

Usagi finally approached Makoto's apartment building. She walked in the front entrance. She walked to the elevator and waited for it to come down to take her up to Makoto's floor. On the elevator Usagi pulled out her mirror to make sure her make up and hair were still in order.

When the elevator doors opened again she stepped out and walked to Makoto's apartment. She knocked lightly on the door and waited for her friend to answer. She hoped time with the girls would cheer her up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A New Beginning

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next