Moon Kingdom Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Latest topics
» We're Moving!
Sailor Moon Crystal: Episode Discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Luna Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:21 pm

» Hiya everyone
Sailor Moon Crystal: Episode Discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Luna Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:47 pm

» The Legendary DBZ RPG (LDR)
Sailor Moon Crystal: Episode Discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:19 pm

» Just another moonie saying hi.
Sailor Moon Crystal: Episode Discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Saturn Sat May 30, 2015 1:03 pm

» Happy Birthday, Sailor Jupiter!
Sailor Moon Crystal: Episode Discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Fri May 29, 2015 5:27 pm

» The Queen's Despair [OOC Discussion]
Sailor Moon Crystal: Episode Discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Jupiter Sun May 17, 2015 1:46 am

» The Queen's Despair
Sailor Moon Crystal: Episode Discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Sat May 16, 2015 5:23 pm

» Things you're happy about
Sailor Moon Crystal: Episode Discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Jupiter Wed May 13, 2015 12:49 am

» May Sign in for Yen
Sailor Moon Crystal: Episode Discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Mon May 11, 2015 3:11 am

Vote for us!
 Top RP Sites

Sailor Moon Crystal: Episode Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Sailor Mars
Senshi of Activities
Sailor Mars
Senshi of Activities

Sailor Moon Crystal: Episode Discussion - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Crystal: Episode Discussion   Sailor Moon Crystal: Episode Discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 4:25 pm

I don't know if anyone has brought it up yet, but what do you guys think about Jadeite liking Rei? I wonder if they are putting in the creators ideas that she was unable to get into the Manga.
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Crystal: Episode Discussion   Sailor Moon Crystal: Episode Discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 4:36 pm

I was wondering if they were going to do that myself...maybe that is the route they are going since they showed Jadeite liking Rei
Back to top Go down
http://silencexglaive.tumblr.com/
Sailor Mars
Senshi of Activities
Sailor Mars
Senshi of Activities

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Crystal: Episode Discussion   Sailor Moon Crystal: Episode Discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 4:50 pm

I don't know honestly if it will go anywhere. I mean eventually he's gong to annoy Beryl enough she'll do something to him, then Nephrite takes over. I would like maybe some episodes later on where maybe they realize what happened in the past and start falling for their senshi again and that' what causes them to remember.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Pandabear
Super Senshi
Sailor Pandabear
Super Senshi

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Crystal: Episode Discussion   Sailor Moon Crystal: Episode Discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 10:00 am

I thought that Jadeite liking Rei was a moment already written in the manga?
Back to top Go down
Sailor V
Senshi of Members
Sailor V
Senshi of Members

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Crystal: Episode Discussion   Sailor Moon Crystal: Episode Discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 6:50 pm

It was slightly hinted, but nothing came of it. Naoko wanted to pair the innersxgenerals, but couldn't because of time issues. Maybe we will get her dream of them being together! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sailor V
Senshi of Members
Sailor V
Senshi of Members

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Crystal: Episode Discussion   Sailor Moon Crystal: Episode Discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 9:38 pm

So episode 4 is this Saturday and as far as know there was no animated dictator or whatever they are called was not announced. So I wonder if the episode will be delayed?
Back to top Go down
Sailor Pandabear
Super Senshi
Sailor Pandabear
Super Senshi

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Crystal: Episode Discussion   Sailor Moon Crystal: Episode Discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 11:30 am

ooh, ooh! Jadeite lives!!! o.o
 and uh, i like sailor jupiter and

laughs as luna calls Usagi Grumpy. haha.
Grumpy rabbit. LOL
Back to top Go down
Sailor V
Senshi of Members
Sailor V
Senshi of Members

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Crystal: Episode Discussion   Sailor Moon Crystal: Episode Discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 11:45 am

HE LIVES HE LIVES!!!! All is right in the world now!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Crystal: Episode Discussion   Sailor Moon Crystal: Episode Discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 12:13 pm

As soon as I saw all four generals V was the first person I thought of lol. I loved the do you think Umino would iook like that without his glasses comment
Back to top Go down
Sailor V
Senshi of Members
Sailor V
Senshi of Members

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Crystal: Episode Discussion   Sailor Moon Crystal: Episode Discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 1:23 pm

Sailor Moon Crystal: Episode Discussion - Page 3 3843493925 

Everyone should think of me! So my actual thoughts for this episode. It was okay they did some things differently. I loved Usagi's dress and the fact she fell asleep at the end of the party. Rei is a cutie in this episode!
Back to top Go down
Sailor Pandabear
Super Senshi
Sailor Pandabear
Super Senshi

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Crystal: Episode Discussion   Sailor Moon Crystal: Episode Discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 3:57 pm

Sailor Moon's tiara changed! and the attack was wordless?
---
 is this in the correct place now?* intently scans the screen for any strange bugs*
Back to top Go down
Sailor V
Senshi of Members
Sailor V
Senshi of Members

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Crystal: Episode Discussion   Sailor Moon Crystal: Episode Discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 4:00 pm

Yes! XD
Back to top Go down
Sailor Pandabear
Super Senshi
Sailor Pandabear
Super Senshi

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Crystal: Episode Discussion   Sailor Moon Crystal: Episode Discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 4:05 pm

YAY!
---
 ALSO: Jadeite lives! I wonder what this means for the anime's canon.
also: I wonder how the past and sailor V um... Venus will be portrayed.

OMGOSH so many things to consider...
Back to top Go down
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Crystal: Episode Discussion   Sailor Moon Crystal: Episode Discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 3:38 am

Sailor V wrote:
[...] I loved Usagi's dress and the fact she fell asleep at the end of the party. Rei is a cutie in this episode!

I liked episode 4 - I thought it was well-done!  For example, I agree that Usagi's dress at the party was beautiful.  And I also liked the scene with Usagi falling asleep at the end of it and Tuxedo Mask almost kissing her.  Also, that was such a great look on Rei's face after Luna told her (and Ami) that Usagi would be late due to being assigned detention because of falling asleep in class - that expression was so cute!

As for Sailor Moon's tiara changing, I say good!  It's a new tiara, so I believe it should look different.

About Jadeite still living - it brings hope that they will write into Crystal Naoko-sama's wish to pair up the generals with the inner guardian senshi.  Plus, I think it means Sailor Moon will have to have separate canons now - that Crystal will have to be considered a different canon than the original anime.  (I hope that makes sense.)

Finally, as to how they will portray Sailor V's past, we'll have to wait and see.  I prefer to not guess about the things that haven't been revealed yet.
Back to top Go down
http://mistress9shideout.forumotion.com/
Sailor Pandabear
Super Senshi
Sailor Pandabear
Super Senshi

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Crystal: Episode Discussion   Sailor Moon Crystal: Episode Discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 5:36 am

it does make sense!
---
 also: it is different from the manga, but it's differences are all good.
---
 also: i liked the dancing scene!
Back to top Go down
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Crystal: Episode Discussion   Sailor Moon Crystal: Episode Discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 10:02 am

Ah, yes - the dancing scene.  I'm surprised Usagi didn't trip or fall or anything like that during the dancing scene  Shocked  .  The only time she showed her klutziness at the party was when she first saw the dance floor, and she hurried out onto it - running into that one woman dancer.  It's like she was un-Usagi-like while dancing with Tuxedo Mask  Laughing  .
Back to top Go down
Sailor Pandabear
Super Senshi
Sailor Pandabear
Super Senshi

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Crystal: Episode Discussion   Sailor Moon Crystal: Episode Discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 2:26 pm

yeah, it was shocking. she seemed really... un-klutzy.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Mars
Senshi of Activities
Sailor Mars
Senshi of Activities

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Crystal: Episode Discussion   Sailor Moon Crystal: Episode Discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 1:38 am

She also had emotion in her face and a different expression for once!!

Also I love the generals!!
Back to top Go down
MoonCrystalPower
Civilian

Civilian

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Crystal: Episode Discussion   Sailor Moon Crystal: Episode Discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 8:37 pm

I personally love Sailor Moon Crystal over the original animation. I did not like all the filler episodes at all it made the seasons drag on for no reason. As for the newer anime I do love the artwork but I hate the animation style when it comes to the transformations. It looks odd and it looks like it was made with blender or something. So far my favorite transformation is Mars and I hope that they continue on so we can get Sailor Moon Stars.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Crystal: Episode Discussion   Sailor Moon Crystal: Episode Discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 8:43 pm

That is a good way to put it about the transformations...not a big fan of them either
Back to top Go down
Sailor Mars
Senshi of Activities
Sailor Mars
Senshi of Activities

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Crystal: Episode Discussion   Sailor Moon Crystal: Episode Discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 9:23 pm

The transformations for Crystal are done in CG and aren't exactly well done either.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Pandabear
Super Senshi
Sailor Pandabear
Super Senshi

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Crystal: Episode Discussion   Sailor Moon Crystal: Episode Discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 12:41 am

I feel like I am the only one who likes the CG.
 um... gee.
Back to top Go down
MoonCrystalPower
Civilian

Civilian

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Crystal: Episode Discussion   Sailor Moon Crystal: Episode Discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 12:43 am

Sailor Saturn wrote:
That is a good way to put it about the transformations...not a big fan of them either
It's like they are made with Anime Studio or something. Sad
Back to top Go down
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Crystal: Episode Discussion   Sailor Moon Crystal: Episode Discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 4:26 am

Sailor Pandabear wrote:
 um... gee.

I was going to ask if I was the only one who liked the new transformations - until I saw that.  I think they were very artistically done in a 3-D style.  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sailor Pandabear
Super Senshi
Sailor Pandabear
Super Senshi

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Crystal: Episode Discussion   Sailor Moon Crystal: Episode Discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 7:29 am

mercuryfan wrote:
Sailor Pandabear wrote:
 um... gee.

I was going to ask if I was the only one who liked the new transformations - until I saw that.  I think they were very artistically done in a 3-D style.  Very Happy
* hugs you with great enthusiasm*
 Thank you for liking it. I feel like i am a few of  some fans who like it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Crystal: Episode Discussion   Sailor Moon Crystal: Episode Discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sailor Moon Crystal: Episode Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next