Moon Kingdom Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Latest topics
» We're Moving!
Sailor Moon Crystal: Episode Discussion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Luna Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:21 pm

» Hiya everyone
Sailor Moon Crystal: Episode Discussion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Luna Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:47 pm

» The Legendary DBZ RPG (LDR)
Sailor Moon Crystal: Episode Discussion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:19 pm

» Just another moonie saying hi.
Sailor Moon Crystal: Episode Discussion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Saturn Sat May 30, 2015 1:03 pm

» Happy Birthday, Sailor Jupiter!
Sailor Moon Crystal: Episode Discussion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Fri May 29, 2015 5:27 pm

» The Queen's Despair [OOC Discussion]
Sailor Moon Crystal: Episode Discussion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Jupiter Sun May 17, 2015 1:46 am

» The Queen's Despair
Sailor Moon Crystal: Episode Discussion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Sat May 16, 2015 5:23 pm

» Things you're happy about
Sailor Moon Crystal: Episode Discussion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Jupiter Wed May 13, 2015 12:49 am

» May Sign in for Yen
Sailor Moon Crystal: Episode Discussion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Mon May 11, 2015 3:11 am

Vote for us!
 Top RP Sites

Sailor Moon Crystal: Episode Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

Sailor Moon Crystal: Episode Discussion - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Crystal: Episode Discussion   Sailor Moon Crystal: Episode Discussion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 12:52 pm

I loved loved loved this episode. I was dying and my feels were all over the place.

I will say more later Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://mizzmoon.tumblr.com/
Sailor V
Senshi of Members
Sailor V
Senshi of Members

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Crystal: Episode Discussion   Sailor Moon Crystal: Episode Discussion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 2:22 pm

The storytelling was so much better than episode 6's. I hope episode 8 will be even better....
Back to top Go down
Sailor Mars
Senshi of Activities
Sailor Mars
Senshi of Activities

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Crystal: Episode Discussion   Sailor Moon Crystal: Episode Discussion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 7:50 pm

I'm very pleased with this episode I loved the story telling!
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Crystal: Episode Discussion   Sailor Moon Crystal: Episode Discussion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 8:12 pm

i love the mini deviations from the manga too. Like Tuxedo mask has some BA status going on.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Pandabear
Super Senshi
Sailor Pandabear
Super Senshi

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Crystal: Episode Discussion   Sailor Moon Crystal: Episode Discussion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 10:57 pm

Tuxedo Mask punched Zoisite. my reaction: Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Senshi of Graphics
Sailor Uranus
Senshi of Graphics

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Crystal: Episode Discussion   Sailor Moon Crystal: Episode Discussion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 4:05 am

Well it's not really much about the episode as it is with SMC as a whole. I'm so thankful they're touching up most of the scenes before the DVD/BluRay releases. It's been driving me nuts since with the episodes on the animation errors I kept seeing with each new episode. They weren't being consistent, but they're making up for it thankfully.

Here's a video showing some of the touch ups they're already working on. You can see the difference and it's so much better with the touch ups aesthetically. 

Back to top Go down
Sailor Pandabear
Super Senshi
Sailor Pandabear
Super Senshi

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Crystal: Episode Discussion   Sailor Moon Crystal: Episode Discussion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 8:11 am

Am I the only one irritated by how they draw Luna? Luna's cat body looks off.
-
 Also: I hated and liked the episode where Mamoru spoke to Usagi to encourage her. That plot hole makes me cringe.
--
 Also: did you all notice? sailor venus had her sailor V outfit in one of the shots?
---
But I like some of the art.

---
I like the CG, but the arms look like noodles( yes, it has finally dawned upon me)
--
All in all, I am watching it for the sake of being a fan. which may or may not be a crazy or good reason.

these are all my opinions. yours may be different( to all the other members) and I respect that.
Back to top Go down
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Crystal: Episode Discussion   Sailor Moon Crystal: Episode Discussion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 1:42 pm

I also agree with the general sentiment expressed here that Crystal Episode 7 was well-done.  It had a little bit of everything - except plot-holes Very Happy !

• Comedy, like when Usagi almost forgot her bag at Mamoru's apartment.

• Romance - I liked the way Usagi and Mamoru are falling for each other.

• Plot intrigue, due to the startings of some rebelliousness that I don't think was in any previous version of the canon.  Queen Beryl possibly rebelling against Metallia over the Imperium Silver Crystal?  Maybe even Usagi starting to rebel against Luna over Mamoru?  Definitely some good plot twists! Smile

• etc. (I bet I forgot something, as I watched it about 4 hours ago, before writing up my RPG post for a different part of MKF here.)
Back to top Go down
http://mistress9shideout.forumotion.com/
Sailor Pandabear
Super Senshi
Sailor Pandabear
Super Senshi

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Crystal: Episode Discussion   Sailor Moon Crystal: Episode Discussion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 12:40 am

mercuryfan wrote:
I also agree with the general sentiment expressed here that Crystal Episode 7 was well-done.  It had a little bit of everything - except plot-holes Very Happy !

• Comedy, like when Usagi almost forgot her bag at Mamoru's apartment.

• Romance - I liked the way Usagi and Mamoru are falling for each other.

• Plot intrigue, due to the startings of some rebelliousness that I don't think was in any previous version of the canon.  Queen Beryl possibly rebelling against Metallia over the Imperium Silver Crystal?  Maybe even Usagi starting to rebel against Luna over Mamoru?  Definitely some good plot twists! Smile

• etc. (I bet I forgot something, as I watched it about 4 hours ago, before writing up my RPG post for a different part of MKF here.)

OH YEAH. I liked it when Mamoru popped the bag on her head, in between her buns. That made me giggle.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Mars
Senshi of Activities
Sailor Mars
Senshi of Activities

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Crystal: Episode Discussion   Sailor Moon Crystal: Episode Discussion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 10:57 pm

I loved that he did that lol I was like FINALLY TK IS USEFUL! He actually does something beyond shouting out corny lines like he did in the 90s anime Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
Sailor Pandabear
Super Senshi
Sailor Pandabear
Super Senshi

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Crystal: Episode Discussion   Sailor Moon Crystal: Episode Discussion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 2:07 pm

the punch right? it is better than throwing roses.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Pandabear
Super Senshi
Sailor Pandabear
Super Senshi

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Crystal: Episode Discussion   Sailor Moon Crystal: Episode Discussion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 10:08 am

Sailor Venus is out already!
Back to top Go down
Sailor V
Senshi of Members
Sailor V
Senshi of Members

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Crystal: Episode Discussion   Sailor Moon Crystal: Episode Discussion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 8:33 pm

Overall a decent episode. The pacing was good. I wish Venus and Kunzite fought a bit longer. Like I really wanted Venus go on more about Kunzite's past. But nope it was a quick little thing.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Pandabear
Super Senshi
Sailor Pandabear
Super Senshi

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Crystal: Episode Discussion   Sailor Moon Crystal: Episode Discussion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 2:39 am

yeah, i have to agree with you. the whole episode was a bit too fast.
Back to top Go down
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Crystal: Episode Discussion   Sailor Moon Crystal: Episode Discussion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 2:53 am

Crystal episode 8 was one I had to think about for a little while right after watching it, because of the mind games in it.  But after thinking about it, I believed it was well done.

For example, I actually liked the intrigue about a possible love triangle involving Queen Beryl, Kunzite, and Sailor Venus.  It makes me wonder how that's going to develop.

Also, I liked how Sailor Venus was trying to fool everyone into thinking that she was actually the princess.  (This was the part I had to think about to get.)

Plus, I liked the animation in Sailor Venus's transformation sequence.  They took the one from the 90s anime and nicely spiffed it up.

Finally, I like how we're encountering our first cliffhanger at the end of an episode pretty early in the series.  Definitely draws up my anticipation for episode 9.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Pandabear
Super Senshi
Sailor Pandabear
Super Senshi

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Crystal: Episode Discussion   Sailor Moon Crystal: Episode Discussion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 10:06 am

I actually liked the intrigue about a possible love triangle involving Queen Beryl, Kunzite, and Sailor Venus.  It makes me wonder how that's going to develop.

Uh, tell me what you saw to make you think of that? I don't think I saw a hint of that?
Back to top Go down
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Crystal: Episode Discussion   Sailor Moon Crystal: Episode Discussion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 6:06 am

Just after Queen Beryl talked to Metalia, Kunzite came over and kissed Beryl's hand.  Then, in his battle against Sailor Venus, just before the other senshi came in, Venus started to tell Kunzite "Your true self is ...".  She would have finished this sentence, but she was rudely interrupted by Beryl.  (I know, what a shock - a villain being rude Laughing  .)
Back to top Go down
Sailor Pandabear
Super Senshi
Sailor Pandabear
Super Senshi

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Crystal: Episode Discussion   Sailor Moon Crystal: Episode Discussion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 2:32 pm

Ah, I see. 

question: did anyone ever figure out whether sailor moon was flying or falling in one of the previous episodes?
Back to top Go down
Sailor Pandabear
Super Senshi
Sailor Pandabear
Super Senshi

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Crystal: Episode Discussion   Sailor Moon Crystal: Episode Discussion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 11:36 am

Oh my goodness. i cried. I cried. This recent chapter just made me cry and... cry.
Back to top Go down
Sailor V
Senshi of Members
Sailor V
Senshi of Members

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Crystal: Episode Discussion   Sailor Moon Crystal: Episode Discussion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 12:02 pm

mehhhhhhhhhhhhh
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Crystal: Episode Discussion   Sailor Moon Crystal: Episode Discussion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 1:00 pm

Sailor Pandabear wrote:
Oh my goodness. i cried. I cried. This recent chapter just made me cry and... cry.
omg i was crying so much, my heart hurts from the feels. I think Kotono did a good job though, but thats just me. I just wanted to hug Usagi.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Pandabear
Super Senshi
Sailor Pandabear
Super Senshi

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Crystal: Episode Discussion   Sailor Moon Crystal: Episode Discussion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 4:49 pm

oh thank goodness i wasn't the only one.
Back to top Go down
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Crystal: Episode Discussion   Sailor Moon Crystal: Episode Discussion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 4:49 am

Episode 9 was very powerful, yes.  Even though I didn't cry, I think it's because I'm not much of one to cry about anything.  I did find it very moving, though.

I thought episode 9 was quite well done overall.  There was one little thing I didn't like, but that may have been given a good explanation in the preview for episode 10.

Finally, it took me a while to realize tonight that a new episode has come out.  I'm quite surprised the moving text banner on the top of the home page here still mentions episode 8.  Is that part of the staff's transformations to their villain identities, that they won't change things about the setup of MKF like this Surprised  {cheesy smile} ?
Back to top Go down
Sailor Pandabear
Super Senshi
Sailor Pandabear
Super Senshi

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Crystal: Episode Discussion   Sailor Moon Crystal: Episode Discussion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 6:54 am

Is it me or did Sailor Jupiter punch a sword and it broke?- well, the silver millennium version of her...
Back to top Go down
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Crystal: Episode Discussion   Sailor Moon Crystal: Episode Discussion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 9:31 am

Sailor Pandabear wrote:
Is it me or did Sailor Jupiter punch a sword and it broke?- well, the silver millennium version of her...

I hadn't noticed such a thing in my first watching of episode 9.  So I just watched it again.  And there is a hint of that, yes - we don't see the actual punch.  But we do see the after-effect of what looks to be what you described.

BTW, in my re-watching of episode 9, I noticed something else I didn't like.  The cats are referring to Silver Millennium as a place - specifically, the place where the Moon Kingdom was.  But the Silver Millennium can't be a place - it's a period of time.  Look it up - millennium means a period of one thousand years!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Crystal: Episode Discussion   Sailor Moon Crystal: Episode Discussion - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sailor Moon Crystal: Episode Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next