Moon Kingdom Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Latest topics
» We're Moving!
Sailor Moon Crystal: Episode Discussion - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby Luna Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:21 pm

» Hiya everyone
Sailor Moon Crystal: Episode Discussion - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby Luna Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:47 pm

» The Legendary DBZ RPG (LDR)
Sailor Moon Crystal: Episode Discussion - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:19 pm

» Just another moonie saying hi.
Sailor Moon Crystal: Episode Discussion - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Saturn Sat May 30, 2015 1:03 pm

» Happy Birthday, Sailor Jupiter!
Sailor Moon Crystal: Episode Discussion - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Fri May 29, 2015 5:27 pm

» The Queen's Despair [OOC Discussion]
Sailor Moon Crystal: Episode Discussion - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Jupiter Sun May 17, 2015 1:46 am

» The Queen's Despair
Sailor Moon Crystal: Episode Discussion - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Sat May 16, 2015 5:23 pm

» Things you're happy about
Sailor Moon Crystal: Episode Discussion - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Jupiter Wed May 13, 2015 12:49 am

» May Sign in for Yen
Sailor Moon Crystal: Episode Discussion - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Mon May 11, 2015 3:11 am

Vote for us!
 Top RP Sites

Sailor Moon Crystal: Episode Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Sailor Pandabear
Super Senshi
Sailor Pandabear
Super Senshi

Sailor Moon Crystal: Episode Discussion - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Crystal: Episode Discussion   Sailor Moon Crystal: Episode Discussion - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 10:20 am

episode 13... i don't really like some bits but most bits i liked.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Crystal: Episode Discussion   Sailor Moon Crystal: Episode Discussion - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 3:34 pm

There was a part I cheered at. It thought it was pretty good overall
Back to top Go down
http://silencexglaive.tumblr.com/
Sailor V
Senshi of Members
Sailor V
Senshi of Members

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Crystal: Episode Discussion   Sailor Moon Crystal: Episode Discussion - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 8:32 pm

ehhhh!  Sailor Moon Crystal: Episode Discussion - Page 7 2062636275
Back to top Go down
Sailor V
Senshi of Members
Sailor V
Senshi of Members

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Crystal: Episode Discussion   Sailor Moon Crystal: Episode Discussion - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 10:54 am

The big episode is this weekend! You guys ready for it?
Back to top Go down
Sailor Pandabear
Super Senshi
Sailor Pandabear
Super Senshi

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Crystal: Episode Discussion   Sailor Moon Crystal: Episode Discussion - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 2:55 pm

I don't know . it is... disappointing me, yet making me happy ...
ARGH. UNDECIDED.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Crystal: Episode Discussion   Sailor Moon Crystal: Episode Discussion - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 1:36 pm

I was very pleased with this episode, a nice improvement from the last 2 eps
Back to top Go down
http://mizzmoon.tumblr.com/
Sailor Pandabear
Super Senshi
Sailor Pandabear
Super Senshi

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Crystal: Episode Discussion   Sailor Moon Crystal: Episode Discussion - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 2:21 pm

I decided to watch it and i agree with sailor jupiter except the transformation was a repeat of the old one... oh well, i can't have everything. but the battle music was also awesome.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Crystal: Episode Discussion   Sailor Moon Crystal: Episode Discussion - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 2:33 pm

I actually liked this one. I thought it was better than the last and a good way to end.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sailor V
Senshi of Members
Sailor V
Senshi of Members

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Crystal: Episode Discussion   Sailor Moon Crystal: Episode Discussion - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 3:23 pm

Saturn no need to hide things under spoiler tags. =P

I know it's an original anime thing, but I would have loved to see her dawn on her princess dress during the final fight. It's kind like the Super Syian mode for Sailor Moon.

Overall, it's a decent episode. Much better than the last two episodes that's for sure. It was cool to see human Luna and honestly it's just fanservice. Nice fanservice that's for sure. It's too early tell if the next three arcs will happen. It all comes down to the ratings. The original anime had a risk being pulled off the air due to low ratings, but the Moon Stick saved it. But don't take my word for it. Someone I follow on Tumblr stated that and you can't trust no one on that site. But I kind of believe it because Sailor Moon's popularity really did take off after the first arc. 

I will admit it was touching to see the girls reunite and the Minako and Artemis scene was too cute. It really makes me mad that Artemis has been pretty much forgotten in Crystal. So I'm glad they had a little scene together. Another touching scene was Endymion and Serenity one. I'm glad had a scene like this because the one from the manga is my favorite scene from the whole series.

Of course the Shittennou were forgotten. They could have least shown their spirits looking over Mamoru and the girls. Or something. I needed some kind of closure. But I guess it's for the best seeing how Toei screw them over. Thank God for PGSM otherwise I would have been really be mad.

So will I continue with this series? I have stated many times that I am done with Crystal after this arc. However I'm still on the fence. It's not because I think it will get better or anything. I am still convince we will still be watching a slide show and it will still have average writing. The reason I might stick around is so I can stay in the loop and take part of discussions. I think at this point that's why most people who dislike this version is still watching it. I mean it's been forever since we got something new. Crystal and the new musicals. Both of these series allow moonies to talk about something new.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Pandabear
Super Senshi
Sailor Pandabear
Super Senshi

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Crystal: Episode Discussion   Sailor Moon Crystal: Episode Discussion - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 4:05 pm

i hate the part where usagi fell down and looked like... a broken doll or something
---
 I like chibiusa.
---
I like the music.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Crystal: Episode Discussion   Sailor Moon Crystal: Episode Discussion - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 2:03 pm

I am excited for the next season. I would like to see where they go with it. I just hope that they make it to the later seasons so I can see the outer senshi
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Crystal: Episode Discussion   Sailor Moon Crystal: Episode Discussion - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sailor Moon Crystal: Episode Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7