Moon Kingdom Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Latest topics
» We're Moving!
A New Beginning - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeby Luna Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:21 pm

» Hiya everyone
A New Beginning - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeby Luna Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:47 pm

» The Legendary DBZ RPG (LDR)
A New Beginning - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:19 pm

» Just another moonie saying hi.
A New Beginning - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Saturn Sat May 30, 2015 1:03 pm

» Happy Birthday, Sailor Jupiter!
A New Beginning - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Fri May 29, 2015 5:27 pm

» The Queen's Despair [OOC Discussion]
A New Beginning - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Jupiter Sun May 17, 2015 1:46 am

» The Queen's Despair
A New Beginning - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Sat May 16, 2015 5:23 pm

» Things you're happy about
A New Beginning - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Jupiter Wed May 13, 2015 12:49 am

» May Sign in for Yen
A New Beginning - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Mon May 11, 2015 3:11 am

Vote for us!
 Top RP Sites

A New Beginning

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi

A New Beginning - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 12:37 am

A New Beginning - Page 10 Mamoru10

When Usagi asked about his homework, Mamoru was just doing the last of his studying.  He had his book open to (and was reading) the section on osteoporosis, which included symptoms of it and the problems it can cause.  When Usagi proposed going for the walk or staying in and chatting, Mamoru replied happily "Let's go for another walk, okay?  Because exercise is always good for you."

Then Usagi said she would be right back.  Mamoru took advantage of the 1-2 minutes or so she was gone to finish up the last of his studying.  So when she came back, Usagi would find him packing up his books & other papers.
Back to top Go down
http://mistress9shideout.forumotion.com/
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 3:34 am

A New Beginning - Page 10 Sereni10

When Mamoru had said he wanted to go for a walk, Usagi decided to change while she was in the room. She quickly got into her jeans, her longsleeve shirt. She slipped on her pink peacoat and her dark pink scarf. She took her hair down and put her beanie on covering her ears, her hair wasn't fully dried, but she decided to let it go for tonight. She slipped into her pink winter boots, before she went back into the dining area she slipped the small box with the cufflinks into her pocket.

She wandered back down the hall a smile on her face, "Mamo-chan, do you think I will be better prepared tonight?" she asked as she did a twirl and giggled a bit over her outfit, she figured it should be enough to keep her warm from the cold tonight.

She was also looking forward to sharing her day's events with Mamoru.
Back to top Go down
http://mizzmoon.tumblr.com/
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 8:18 am

When he heard Usagi ask if she would be better prepared tonight, Mamoru was easily able to look up right away from packing his class notes & other papers.  He was almost shocked when he looked up & saw Usagi "Where did you get that coat?"  Then he remembered giving that one request to Zena this morning, so he suddenly added "Did you get it on that day out with Zena today?"  As he asked that, he continued looking Usagi over, so he hesitatingly added "And that scarf.  And that beanie."  Though he didn't think to look down at her feet.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 11:16 pm

When Mamoru asked Usagi where she got her clothes, she responded "I got them out with Zena, well actually Melrose and Celeste helped me find all the clothes, I think those girls like to shop more than Zena, they even helped me find the best deals." She said with a smile on her face. She didn't say it, but she hoped Mamoru liked what she had chose out, she suddenly felt a bit self conscious all of a sudden but did her best to hide her thoughts.

"Shall we go for that walk now?" she asked as she reached out her hand towards Mamoru with a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 5:25 am

When Usagi stated what she did about Zena and the other girls helping her, Mamoru practically beamed "Wow - then you guys made some great choices!  For example, you look much better prepared for the weather tonight, Usako.  In fact, I love hearing that they even helped you find the best deals!"

When Usagi asked if they should go for that walk now, Mamoru replied with a bright smile still on his face "Certainly, my love."  He then bent down and kissed Usagi on her forehead as he also grabbed her extended arm with one of his hands, followed by straightening back up and leading her out the door into the Boston night.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 11:15 pm

A New Beginning - Page 10 Felix_10

On my way Felix sent the text to Zena before sneaking out of the apartment.

He got in his car and scrolled through his ipod until Wagner's Ride Of The Valkyries was blaring through his car. Felix started his car and headed towards the cafe where Zena was waiting. He had started to calm down but he was still furious with Gustav. He was tired of the recklessness. When he arrived he parked, slamming the car door harder than he intended. He walked into the cafe and looked for Zena.

ooc:
Back to top Go down
http://silencexglaive.tumblr.com/
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 12:32 am

A New Beginning - Page 10 Zena_r10

Zena sat waiting for Felix to show up, she was growing impatient so she decided to order a drink and put it on Felix’s tab. As she sat drinking her beverage, she heard the door open, she pulled out her compact mirror and checked to see if it was Felix. Sure enough he had shown up, she closed her mirror before turning and spinning to reveal herself. She wasn’t sure he would recognize her from the back, heck she hardly recognized herself right now but she liked how she looked and hoped he would too.

She spun around and crossed her legs, “Felix, so glad you could make it,” she said as she got up and walked over to him and placed her hands on his shoulders smoothing out his coat.

She turned to walk, “follow me, I would like to chat in private with you about today’s events,” she said as she crossed her fingers that the news she told him would satisfy Felix for the moment.

Usagi laced her fingers with Mamoru, something that had become both a natural habit and a remedy for her since she had arrived in the states.  She also rested her head on his upper arm. She let Mamoru lead the way as they walked into the night of Boston. She waited a moment before deciding to speak, she wanted so much to share with him how her day went. She took a breath and then began to share about her day.

“Today was a lot of fun Mamo-chan, Zena and her friends are very nice. We walked around one of the parks. It was so beautiful, then well actually before we went to the park we were at the mall and that’s where I got the clothes and a really good treat, they had big soft pretzels, have you had those before Mamo-chan?” Well after we explored, we went to a café, I got some really good tea and a small cake, it was so delicious, then after I came back here. I think I would like to hang out with them again” she said with a smile as she looked up at him as they walked.

There was so much she was still hiding from him and she was terrified to tell him more about what had happened to her after the attack. She hoped he wouldn’t bring it up again anytime soon. She knew she would have to tell him and he would be there for her to support her, but she didn’t want to dwell on the past, she was happy for the first time in months, she didn’t want to go back to the darkness that still haunted her.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 7:21 pm

A New Beginning - Page 10 Felix_10

Felix stared and slowly removed his glasses as Zena approached him.

"What is she wearing?" He thought to himself.

Felix was at a loss for words a Zena straightened out his jacket. He was not used to seeing her dressed in those type of clothes and in spite of himself he staring longer than he intended.

"Today's event's?" Just a moment." Felix walked over to the bar, hoping Zena would not noticed how uncharacteristically flustered he was.  "One Whiskey Sour."

He thanked the bartender and took a sip of his drink.

"Lead the way." He replied looking at Zena.

Felix thanked the bartender after he handed him his drink.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 8:36 pm

Zena waited while Felix ordered his drink. Once he told her to lead the way tot he back room. It was a book-keeping office and she knew they would not be disturbed and she coulf talk to him in private. Zena closed the door behind her once they had both entered the room.

"Please have a seat, get comfortable, I know you want to know how things went with Usagi and what information the girls and I got, I must tell you we did not get as much as I hope." She pasued and put her hands up in defense as she moved closer to Felix and sat on top of the desk and resumed telling her story. "You see, I didn't want to force things too much and lose further opportunities all together, so here is what we know."

"That day when Gustav attacked her so badly, the other girls and I were there, we...i guess you could say we contributed to her injuries, I was there when he first attacked and could see the fear in her eyes, and then I heard her calling for help and knew she indeed was the one we were looing for, but then something interesting happened...."

Zena paused as her human emotions began to cloud her mind and she began to have sympathy for Usagi, she quickly put those emotions and transformed to her true form, so she could rid herself of any guilt she may have had and resumed her story.

She looked at Felix with focused eyes, "and then one by one those so called senshi of hers said they were not coming for whatever reason and then I knew we had to take advantage of this opportunity...using my mind control, I entered the depths of her thoughts and her soul and made her more vulnerable to our powers, I'm sure even now she would bend to our powers and we could take her no problem, but then Gustav had to go and mess everything up, she wasn't supposed to end up in the hospital but his rage again over took him and the girls and I are not strong enough against him as he is much older than us, and I get the feeling there is still something we don't know about Gustav's little escapade and his weird visits to the hospital where Usagi was held." Her tone had been sour but as she came back into human form the light returned to her eyes.

She came out of her transformation and could see the mixed look on Felix's face, she walked over behind his chair and wrapped her arms around his shoulders and moved her hands to rest just above his navel. She traced circles on his coat with one hand and let the other rest as she spoke with a slight growl to her voice.

"But don't worry Felix, I have another plan up my sleeves, even though Usagi didn't give us much, I wanted to play light so I could get more information out of her, the last thing we need is for her to go back to Mamoru and then he forbid me to contact her. My plan is to invite Usagi over for a girl's night, I am told that is when girls spill a lot of secrets, especially if there is alcohol involved, although I dont want to have to retort to that, but I will probably draw from the girls and I’s powers to get her to tell us more.”

She released her gentle grasp from Felix and returned to sit on the desk. “So what do you think, should we move forward with the plan?”
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 12:52 am

A New Beginning - Page 10 Felix_11

Felix settled down in the office taking a sip of his drink as he listened to Zena. He wasn't sure how much information the girls were going to get the first time they talked to Usagi. He wasn't counting on Usagi on being too open at first, considering the state of mind she was in. He was happy that Zena confirmed what Gustav said was true about the other senshi not showing up to help her.

He was wondering what actual injuries that girls contributed too. Felix was frustrated hearing that the girls were involved. The attack on Usagi, while successful, almost caused them their mission when she was in hospital. Felix jumped slightly when Zena touched. Gustav's words were going through his mind about him being too close to Zena. As much as he did not want to admit it yet, he knew that Gustav was right.

Felix took one last sip of his drink as Zena sat back down on the desk. He tried not to stare as much, because her behavior and outfit was well distracting. The idea she had did have his merits. He was not sure how Mamoru would react to Usagi drinking. That could cause a problem, and he made not want the girls hanging around Usagi.

"That could work. Just be careful with the alcohol. If Mamoru finds out that would jeopardize everything." Felix finally spoke.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 8:28 pm

Zena raised an eyebrow at Felix when he mentioned to be careful with the alcohol. She twirled a stand of hair around her finger, "my dear Felix, the plan is to not have to use alcohol. I am not trying to sound cocky, but I have been practicing with my manipulation skills, if she is in a weak state, I should easily be able to make her open up to us." She turned and gave him a slightly devilish smile. She didn't like to be doubted, it only made her over competitive side come out and her determination to prove herself soar to new heights.

She walked back over to the chair Felix was sitting in and leaned close to whisper in his ear, her cheek lightly brushing his. "We both know I can't use my powers on you as you are older than I, but I guess you will just have to trust me." Her voice having an almost cat-like purr to it, she was pulling out all the stops to try and get her way, but why do I feel the need to do this, I am confident my powers will lead to unanswered questions to help us when the battle comes.

She stood back and sat back on the desk, "now my question for you Felix is, just what are you wanting to know? It would really help me to know what to focus on, I don't know what would be important for us to know as opposed to her just sharing her recent tragedies." her voice full of wonder, as Usagi was a truly mysterious person to Zena.

She looked over her shoulder for a brief moment and noticed the moon was starting to come out. She found the moon both beautiful and petrifying at the same time, the people of the moon had been responsible for the destruction of her home and she would make sure they would pay.

She turned back to face Felix, "do you have any questions for me about my plan or any extra expectations, I will report my plan back to the girls as well when I return to the apartment." She said in a neutral tone.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 11:52 pm

A New Beginning - Page 10 Felix_16

“Your powers are having more of an affect than you realize.” Felix muttered under his breath hoping that Zena did not hear him.

He took one last gulp of his drink. His mind was reeling trying to figure out what Zena’s angle. He was finding her behavior…distracting. Felix found himself smirking in spite of himself.

“If she wants play that game then so be it.” He smiled himself.

“What I would like to know.”  Felix flashed his brightest his smile before continuing. “Is what is going on in that mind of hers, what are her greatest fears, who does she love, who does she despise, anything that will give us an edge. The events of late are still fresh in her mind. The more we can turn her against those friends who turned on her, all the better. Make her believe that she is better off without them. There is an obvious rift between her and the others, we need to keep it that way. My objection to the alcohol is just cautionary. Mamoru keeps an annoying close watch on her, and if it appears that she has been engaging in any activities that he does not approve of, we will lose his trust and we may not get close to her again.” Felix stood up.

He walked over to the desk and set the glass down next to Zena. He leaned closer to her and whispered in her ear.

“I want to hear more about this plan of yours.”
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 1:26 am

Zena listened intently to Felix as he spoke of what he wanted her to get from Usagi. When he walked up to her and leaned in to whisper in her ear, she felt chills run down her spine. She wondered what these feelings were. They felt dangerous but thrilling at the same time.

She smiled at him as she spoke with a hint of evil in her tone and an arched eyebrow, "that shouldn't be a problem, I can always share my past with her if need be, maybe turn on the waterworks if need be." I will keep the alcohol in mind, but the girl loves sweets, maybe if we just load up on sweets and some other things she likes," she paused as she looked at Felix her eyes widening.

"Now there's an idea, surely you will have an opportunity to talk with her without Mamoru, maybe you could find out some of her interests besides sweets that is." She lightly wrapped one of her legs around his and placed one arm on his shoulder and played with the hair by his neck. "Charm her, I am sure she will fall right into your lap and go on about whatever you need her to, but be sure to leave some room for me and the girls."

She untwined her limbs from him and got up and crossed the room. She looked over her shoulder before speaking, "My plan includes something that on the surface would look quite simple, 4 girls getting together to share a night together, these sleepovers, I am told are where many girls spill their secrets. I plan to talk about the small things first and dig deeper, if she gets hesitant I will tell her her secrets are safe with us and something about how she will feel better if she got it off her chest, then probably fill her with more sweets so if she is sad she will soon not be." These sweets have an interesting power, I don't really understand it though, how can someone get so excited over something like cake?" 

"Then after the get together, I will report back to you, maybe here, or somewhere else, and I will share what I have learned- I just hope I can get something useful. " She said as she lazed into a chair near her, her feet aching from the shoes she was wearing. She propped them on a coffee table and looked at Felix as she asked "so what do you think, do you have anything to add or something the girls and I should do differently?"
Back to top Go down
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 1:45 am

Mamoru noticed right away that Usagi was talking about her day with Zena & co., so he made sure to listen intently.  After all, this was a subject he would have asked about even if she had not brought it up herself.  When Usagi mentioned them walking around a park and it being beautiful, Mamoru smiled "I certainly believe it."  When Usagi mentioned getting one of those big soft pretzels, Mamoru replied with curiosity "No, I can't say I have had one of those.  How good are they, and what are they like?"  When Usagi mentioned having a delicious small cake and tea, Mamoru smiled slightly mischievously at her "Then you may have to show me where that café is sometime."

Finally, when Usagi said she would like to hang out with Zena & co. again, Mamoru smiled "That's good.  And I agree - you spending another day with them probably would be a good idea.  And thank you for telling me about your day with them; I had been curious about that."
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 4:47 am

When Mamoru asked about the pretzels Usagi put a finger to her chin in thought of how to explain them. She spoke, her voice full of excitement, "they are very soft and chewy, kind of like a bagel but better, and you could dip them in this cheese sauce, oh it was absolutely delicious. I will have to see if Motoki-onisan can make them at the Crown."

As they continued to walk, Usagi enjoyed being with Mamoru. She continued to keep her arm linked with his. When he mentioned them going to the cafe together, Usagi looked up at him and blushed slightly, "hai, I will ask Zena for the address."

As they continued to walk, Usagi saw something or rather someone out of the corner of her eye. She stopped dead in her tracks and a look of horror swept over her face as she felt like she had been slammed in the chest with a hard object. She clutched Mamoru's arm tighter and turned her body into his so she could hide her head in his chest. Soon after the images and memories of that day  came flooding back to the forefront of her mind and she couldn’t stop her body from trembling, but she couldn’t speak either because in that moment the fear had been too overwhelming for her.

Little did Mamoru know how true Usagi's fears were. For hiding in the shadows, Gustav was hiding and plotting on when and how he could strike....without actually revealing himself.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 10:34 pm

A New Beginning - Page 10 Felix_17

Felix watched as Zena slipped back and forth between her human and true form. He hoped that it would not become an issue. It was fine that when they were amongst themselves, but they still had to be careful. He was impressed with Zena's plan. He was believing that it could really work.

"I will speak with Usagi. It will not be difficult.I will get her to tell me everything I need. The sleepover is good. It will give me time alone with Mamoru. The guy is highly dedicated to his studies, I can't decide if that admirable or strange. Perhaps a tour of historical sites in Boston would interest him. The Freedom Trail may be of particular interest to him." 

Felix watch as Zena sat down in the chair. He had to admit that he was enjoying seeing this side of her.

"Do you think that there is away that you could speak with her alone? Away from the girls. I wonder if she would reveal more to one person than to a group. Get her to trust you. If she doesn't trust you then everything could backfire on us."

Felix finished the last drops of his drink before looking at Zena.

"One more thing my dear. Mind the shifts in your appearance. Others may not appreciate your true form as much as I do."
Back to top Go down
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 11:07 pm

As Usagi described the soft pretzels, Mamoru nodded; when she finished doing so, Mamoru smiled pleasantly "Yes, that does sound very good, my love."

When Usagi suddenly stopped and looked horrified, Mamoru happened to be looking at her.  He was puzzled by the sudden change in her.  He had to control himself well to not wince when she clutched his arm tighter.  When Usagi hid her face in his chest, Mamoru stopped walking; he could tell this was serious.  So as she started trembling, he bent his head down just enough to whisper in one of her ears "What is it, Usako?"
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 4:03 am

Usagi stood for a minute trying to compose herself, but image after image kept coming to her mind and she wasn't to share that day with Mamoru. She knew her words wouldn't make sense but she spoke anyway, "he's here, I saw him, how did he find me, how did he know I was here?" 

Her voice was filled with panic as she tried to keep her composure, she wrapped one arm around Mamoru and the other around her side- where she had been attacked and could feel it reacting to the enemy's presence.

Back in the shadows, Gustav was having quite a fun time hiding and being able to control Usagi in this way he placed the heels of his hands together and made a twisting motion- sending a burst of negative energry to his target.

Usagi gasped for air as she clutched her side tighter releasing her grip from Mamoru. She felt as if she were on fire- and the pain seared through her entire body as she dropped to her knees and clasped her mouth to contain her screams of pain. It was all she could do to look up at Mamoru with defeat in her eyes as she uttered "get me out of here." 

She was fighting the pull inside to black out- she could feel her silver crystal inside reacting trying to protect her, but she was so weak, it was all she could do to hold on to her consciousness.

Gustav walked away feeling quite pleased, technically he hadn't broken any rules, but he wasn't going to let anyone, especially Felix tell him what to do.

Zena listened as Felix spoke, she couldn't help but wonder if he always had looked this good or if it was something else that made her feel this way. She got up and walked back over to stand across from him. 

"I think it would be good if you can get something out of Mamoru- I am having a hard time reading Usagi- that wall she has up is really thick and I will have to work hard to break through, but I can tell she hasn't shared with anyone- maybe you can play on that or keep it small talk about his classes or maybe how he felt when Usagi showed up, if he's as suspicious as you say, you need to be careful too, just like you said we can't afford to lose this opportunity."

Zena thought for a minute about Felix's thoughts on Usagi- "hmm maybe I can take her out to lunch and then invite her for the sleepover, maybe I can share with her my past- or make something up really either way I can see if she will tell me anything or maybe you can help me get everyone out of the house so I can have time with her to try and break through that wall, I can tell she's working hard to keep it up, its actually really what is boggling her down. But we need to find out more so we know what we are dealing with and can make the best attack plan." 

"And as for my little morphing situation, I am working hard on it- I usually like to stay in true form when I am at the safe house- I don't have to deal with all those human emotions, but lately it's been hard- I can feel it coming on when I am out- its like keeping this form is taking more of my energy than it used to, is that normal, have you ever seen anything like that? I may be worrying but maybe a good nights rest and a nice relaxing bath will be just what I need to rejuvinate and continue working on this mission."

She walked closer to Felix and leaned in and planted a kiss just to the side of his lips. 

"Don't worry my dear, I won't let you down." and with that she left him standing where he was and walked toward the door.

ooc:
Back to top Go down
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 5:42 pm

As Usagi muttered a few things about someone, Mamoru could only think one thing 'Who is this "he"?'  Mamoru was going to ask her that question, but then Usagi collapsed to her knees.  He could tell she was in a lot of pain, so Mamoru decided his question about this 'he' would have to wait.  Seeing Usagi in such extreme pain put Mamoru in a kind of mental agony; he really wanted to help her, but he didn't really know how to.  When she muttered 'Get me out of here,' Mamoru could tell she barely got that out, so she couldn't even walk under her own power.  Wondering what the hell could have caused her to be in such extreme pain, and thus very confused, he kneeled down to pick her up.  Several seconds later, once he had a good hold of her up off the ground, he started carrying her back to his home via the most direct route.

OOC :
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 10:00 pm

When Mamoru picked her up, Usagi let out a groan, the movement casing her minor pain, but once Mamoru started walking the pain began to subside. She rested her head against his shoulder. Usagi felt bad for what had happened and that Mamoru had to witness what had happened to her and she knew she would soon have to share more of her experience with him, but it was all she could do to hold onto her consciousness. She felt dizzy and disoriented, why did this happen? she thought as rambled thoughts came out as words, at this point anything that she said she would not remember later.

"I'm sorry Mamo-chan," she said fighting back the tears, she felt guilt panging at her mind, as she spoke.

..."I should have told you sooner, but I wasn't ready, I didn't think......I didn't think that he would find me again, that they would find me again, its been peaceful for so long, why has the...." she trailed off her body screaming for her to rest as her eyes drifted shut and she saw visions of a happier time, memories of the past with Mamoru and the others before all of this madness began.

OOC:
Back to top Go down
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 3:04 pm

As he was carrying her, Mamoru listened to Usagi ramble on about this 'he', which made him even more curious about this person.  For a second, he thought when she finished would be a good time to ask her, but then he noticed how peaceful and happy she looked after she finished.  So he just commented (in response to the last part of her babbling, about them finding her after a long time of peacefulness) "Somehow the enemy always seems to find us."  He said this feeling resigned to it, as if ideally he would have preferred it not be true, but since it was, he had accepted it.

OOC :
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2014 1:06 am

Usagi was seeing visions of a certain time, she was with Endymion and all was peaceful, when she heard Mamoru's voice. Somehow the enemy always tends to find us. "But why Mamo-chan?" she asked weakly, why doesn't the peace last, why...." she paused inhaling deeply and lightly grasping around Mamoru's shoulder, she knew she was growing weaker, she could feel how weak the crystal was and how it was working hard to keep her going. She knew she couldn't hide her secret much longer, but how could she tell Mamoru, how could she tell him she couldn't fight of she was attacked.

Once she felt the rush of pain leave her she began speaking again, her voice growing more weaker as Mamoru carried her through the door of the apartment complex. "He said he was after the silver crystal, I still have it, but I am so tired Mamo-chan, I feel so weak, I don't know that I can fight, what if he gets the silver crystal?" 

Usagi's mind panicked at the thought- if the enemy got the silver crystal, that would be it for Usagi- the crystal was a part of her, a part of her soul- if it was in someone else's hands she would die, she didn't want that to happen, she couldn't let that happen, but as Mamoru walked through the door to his apartment, all Usagi could think was how she could stay awake when her body was screaming for her to get rest.

ooc:
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 12:28 am

A New Beginning - Page 10 Felix_19

"I will do my best with Mamoru, he is not exactly the easiest person to have an extended conversation. It is a bit difficult with him studying most of the time. I have been being polite and giving him space but enough is enough. I need to have a conversation with him." Felix sighed.

He watched as Zena approached. He had several other business related points to bring up but every time he looked at her his mind started to swim and he lost focus. He shook off Gustav's words as she approached. He smiled as she kissed him.

"I have no doubt of that my dear. The sleepover is a great idea. I think it will provide a safe and comfortable environment for her to open up to you and really start talking. The closer you are able to get to her the better."

Felix grabbed Zena's by wrist while she passed by him.

"One more thing dear. Really do be careful about the form shifting. If you need help reining that in you know where to find me." He winked at her before releasing her.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 11:20 pm

Zena nodded at Felix's words, she knew she had to be careful and that she had to get Usagi to share anything and everything that she could. Surely Usagi would bend and share something useful. 

She blushed a bit when she felt Felix grab her wrist. She turned to glance at him as he told her that if she needed help with her shifting she knew where to find him.  Zena thought for a moment- i will have to take him up on that offer- I am still struggling with this, and its going to be hard with Usagi when she is here, if I have a slip, it will ruin everything. The thoughts danced around in Zena's mind.

She smiled at Felix, hoping to hide her minor embarrassment at his touch. "I will have to take you up on that offer, but first I think you should talk to Mamoru, surely there is something he can talk about, I know you will be successful Felix. Tell Usagi about my plan and have her call me or text me when she has some time."

With that Zena left, closing the door behind her, letting out a big sigh. She had to focus on their mission, now was not the time to let her feelings she was experiencing towards Felix get her down, but they were screaming at her to draw nearer to him. 

"In time, when we have claimed what is rightfully ours," she said as she left the cafe and went back to the safe house for the night.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 12:41 am

A New Beginning - Page 10 Felix_22

"Wow." Felix muttered as Zena left.

The girl had more power than he realized and she knew how to use it. He waited a few moments before walking back out to the bar of the cafe. He ordered a glass of wine and quickly downed it. Felix left some money on the counter and walked out his car. He was more comfortable with what Zena planned but hoped that she did not get ahead of herself.

Felix thought about going back to the apartment but changed his mind. He drove through Boston, until he came upon a Planet Storage Unit. He parked and walked down to his storage unit. He opened it up and walked inside. Felix closed the door behind him and turned on the light. He was relieved to see that Michiru's painting had made it as he requested. 

He walked over to the mini fridge and took out a soda. Towards the back of the storage unit was a large board. There was a map with push pins of all of the places where he had been sent on missions. There was another board to the side of the map with pictures of all of the senshi and the information that has been gathered throughout the years. He knew that this was not going to be an easy job but Relana had to be avenged. He did not want all of those deaths to be in vain. He had made a promise that he will hold those who were involved responsible and it was a promise he intended on keeping.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A New Beginning

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next