Moon Kingdom Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Latest topics
» We're Moving!
Random OC: Rehyan I_icon_minitimeby Luna Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:21 pm

» Hiya everyone
Random OC: Rehyan I_icon_minitimeby Luna Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:47 pm

» The Legendary DBZ RPG (LDR)
Random OC: Rehyan I_icon_minitimeby Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:19 pm

» Just another moonie saying hi.
Random OC: Rehyan I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Saturn Sat May 30, 2015 1:03 pm

» Happy Birthday, Sailor Jupiter!
Random OC: Rehyan I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Fri May 29, 2015 5:27 pm

» The Queen's Despair [OOC Discussion]
Random OC: Rehyan I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Jupiter Sun May 17, 2015 1:46 am

» The Queen's Despair
Random OC: Rehyan I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Sat May 16, 2015 5:23 pm

» Things you're happy about
Random OC: Rehyan I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Jupiter Wed May 13, 2015 12:49 am

» May Sign in for Yen
Random OC: Rehyan I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Mon May 11, 2015 3:11 am

Vote for us!
 Top RP Sites

Random OC: Rehyan

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
irrespondible
Senshi Apprentice
irrespondible
Senshi Apprentice

Random OC: Rehyan Empty
PostSubject: Random OC: Rehyan   Random OC: Rehyan I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 12:57 am

General Information:

Name: Daemonborn Hellsaber Rehayanoviczevich, called "Rehyan" (or else...)
Birthday: April 1st

Appearance:

He's 4ft7 tall, slim built, he has white messy short hair, fair skin and red eyes. He tends to wear a light blue shirt over a white T-shirt, blue jeans with the rolled sleeves and white sneakers. His other common clothing is his soccer uniform, all white with red shoes. His jersey and shorts have an styled "S" as a shield and his jersey has the number ) in the back with his last name.

Personality:

Cocky and irascible, Rehyan is pretty much unlikely and almost a jerk. He struggles a lot to keep patience when things go weird, but he can't keep it too much and might snap horribly, usually involving wreaking havoc. He loves the calm of nature and tends to not be happy when it's disturbed. However, the only surefire way to get on his bad side is mocking his real name. He's pretty heretic and disrespectful with everything and lacks the patience or empathy to apologize. He may do it, but it will be a hell for him to mutter the actual words "I'm sorry"

History:

Daemonborn Hellsaber Rehayanoviczevich was born in San Francisco in the late 90s. His father was in jail after his last attempt to conquer the world (he was a super villain after all) got really, really bad. Only his wife and main mad scientist escaped the ordeal along with their 5 y-o child Heavensent Lighthope Rehayanoviczevich, known as "Heaven". When the guy was born, his mother gave him a name that would make him deign of his father's heritage. She learned too late, mainly 2 months later, that his father, formerly known as Vizier Shadow, decided to leave the world of super villainy for good due to the fact it was too painful. He became a philanthropist and supporter of community to start anew, which his wife understood.

Of course, the name was the least of Rehean's troubles. When he was struck with showing signs of albinism, as his eyes and hair were totally white and his skin was following suit. His mother decided to use her Super Soldier Ray to make the kid healthier. It reversed the damage on the kid's skin, but changed his eyes to fiery red and retained his new white. Also, it caused him to spontaneously develop super strength, super speed and laser vision, things that probably are not unlike when using a beam intended for super soldiers on a kid with albinism. To make it worse, his powers are slowly evolving beyond comprehensible limits. For example, his super speed evolved into transdimensional shifting, allowing him to jump into alternate dimensions. His only problem is that most of his powers either cause him headaches or need loots of focus, so he must use them sparingly and only on emergencies.

The kid, with all the pressure in his life, began to show signs of social maladjustment. Specifically, the guy can't deal with the enormous lo0ad of getting everybody mocking his looks and/or his name, which ended up with a lot of people harmsd badly. This also threw some suspicions into the family, thinking they were experimenting on the kid to make more super soldiers to conquer the world. Of course, once it was known and proved the actual reason for Rehyan's powers, world only face palm and felt pity by the kid. He and Heaven have a good relationship, although the girl is a trained ninja assassin that loves to tease her brother, so the only good thing of their relationship is that Rehyan haven threatened her to disintegrate her because they are family.

Special Abilities:

Rehyan is a genetically modified human who accidentally gained super powers:

• Super Strenght: Despite looking so weak, Rehyan can lift 1000 times his own weight of 82 lb, which means he can lift over 40 tons, and also gives him an enhanced resistence. This power evolved into enhanced senses and flight, with the former needing lots of focus to work and the latter being the only secondary power without drawbacks.

• Super speed: Rehyan can go from 0 to 100 in a blink, allowing him to cover long distances faster, and also gives him faster reflexes. This power evolved into teleportation, phasing and dimension shifting, all of them being powers that tire him faster.

• Laser Vision: Rehyan's sight has 20 megatones of power, allowing him to burn almost anything in sight, but he can focus to a single point for a more controlled hurt. This power evolved into other kinds of vision like night vision and X-Ray vision, all of them need lots of focus to work and cause him tremendous headaches when used too long.

After getting his Dimensional Shifting powers, he gets access to a dimension node, a kind of dimensional interspace that keeps the dimensions apart from each other. The node grants him some other abilities, but these are unknown.

Additional Information (Optional):

After he gained his Dimension Shifting powers he began to be assaulted by telepathic calls of help from other dimensions, despite he has no telepathic powers and the people who call them, who are all usually psychics, actually are incapable of call into other dimensions telepathically. It seems Rehyan's mind reached a dimensional node thanks to his ability and this node can be reached by the telepaths. This is one of the reasons Rehyan would appear on a dimension, the other being the fact he can feel chills when something really big happens in a dimension, which are also suspected to be the node's doing. He's also oblivious to pop culture, so he might not get certain inside jokes. However, he might be kinda too genre savvy.

RP Sample:

Rehyan looks around, hoping nobody had followed him. He takes a deep breath and sits in the grass, letting all the tension fade. He still can't keep his mind from whether somebody is following him or not after the super punch he gave Alex. Of course, the guy was being a massive jerk, but he never uses his powers on him so freely, which may have made a person suspect something. He really didn't want to answer any question, mainly because it would involve explaining them things they would not understand. Or they would understand and thing they are awesome. Sylviria is like that: weirdness is normal and wanted for everybody.

He had another reason to check his back though: Fans. He would not allow a magical girl fan to follow him to this mission, partly because fans are annoying and partly because fans are deadly oblivious to their surroundings when visiting a world where he was certain there was a magical girl around. And sure he was. After all, a girl identifying herself as the Moon Princess asking for help with an evil Black Moon clan totally fits the whole "Magical Girl" thing right on point. He had no idea who this girl was and how she reached him so easily, given psychic calls were usually not too clear until he tunes on them and this time he got a very clear sign.

Also it was a pray more than a call, with too much feeling for a guy like him to stand, seriously. "Does this feel the old beardo up there when those losers ask him for a championship? Hell, it's a total pain in the rear." Rehyan sighs and returns to his focus. He musters all his mind power into his body for one single shot... "INVASION OUT!" The white haired menace fades from sight in a blur to the nothingness. He lands on a rooftop in Tokyo... or crasher, rather, as he rolls up to the edge after the shifting. His head is killing him and takes a while to recover a functional state. He manages to see the Sailor Senshi fighting the hulking crystal made creature. He looks there and tries to reach the one that called him, but his mind is racing.

He just musters up his thoughts and teleports nearby the closest one, who happens to be a downed Sailor Mercury. Rehyan can't fight his headache for too long, so he rams it into the floor, causing his pain to blow an artery. The river of blood rushes down his head, but it makes wonder to free his mind from the building pressure. He tries to recover his breath and cool after a shifting and a teleport, a very big achievement for him, actually. He looks at the giant monster and gets enough power to stand up and point to him menacingly. "YO DAWG! Prepare to feel your doom!" Rehyan takes off and rams headfirst into the beat's head like a ballistic missile.

Like it?
Back to top Go down
Sailor V
Senshi of Members
Sailor V
Senshi of Members

PostSubject: Re: Random OC: Rehyan   Random OC: Rehyan I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 9:25 pm

So does your character travel to different dimensions and help people?
Back to top Go down
irrespondible
Senshi Apprentice
irrespondible
Senshi Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Random OC: Rehyan   Random OC: Rehyan I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 11:01 pm

Yes, he does, but he doesn't really want it. He just does it because he lacks the patience to ignore when he gets a distress call.
Back to top Go down
Sailor V
Senshi of Members
Sailor V
Senshi of Members

PostSubject: Re: Random OC: Rehyan   Random OC: Rehyan I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 11:05 pm

Interesting. Approved! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
irrespondible
Senshi Apprentice
irrespondible
Senshi Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Random OC: Rehyan   Random OC: Rehyan I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 11:10 pm

YAY! Now Rehyan's on the play!

I'm in WHAT?! Gah, FML!
Back to top Go down
Sailor V
Senshi of Members
Sailor V
Senshi of Members

PostSubject: Re: Random OC: Rehyan   Random OC: Rehyan I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 11:12 pm

XD
Back to top Go down
irrespondible
Senshi Apprentice
irrespondible
Senshi Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Random OC: Rehyan   Random OC: Rehyan I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 11:18 pm

Hey, it's not funny!!

Yes, it is.

WHOSE SIDE ARE YOU, FRIGGING MUSTACHIOED LOSER?!!

Hey, you don't insult the 'tache.

SHUT UP, DAMMIT!! I'm getting like 7 types of migraine of this stupid conversation!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random OC: Rehyan   Random OC: Rehyan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random OC: Rehyan

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1