Moon Kingdom Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Latest topics
» We're Moving!
Court Intrigue - a 30th century Sailor Moon RPG I_icon_minitimeby Luna Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:21 pm

» Hiya everyone
Court Intrigue - a 30th century Sailor Moon RPG I_icon_minitimeby Luna Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:47 pm

» The Legendary DBZ RPG (LDR)
Court Intrigue - a 30th century Sailor Moon RPG I_icon_minitimeby Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:19 pm

» Just another moonie saying hi.
Court Intrigue - a 30th century Sailor Moon RPG I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Saturn Sat May 30, 2015 1:03 pm

» Happy Birthday, Sailor Jupiter!
Court Intrigue - a 30th century Sailor Moon RPG I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Fri May 29, 2015 5:27 pm

» The Queen's Despair [OOC Discussion]
Court Intrigue - a 30th century Sailor Moon RPG I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Jupiter Sun May 17, 2015 1:46 am

» The Queen's Despair
Court Intrigue - a 30th century Sailor Moon RPG I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Sat May 16, 2015 5:23 pm

» Things you're happy about
Court Intrigue - a 30th century Sailor Moon RPG I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Jupiter Wed May 13, 2015 12:49 am

» May Sign in for Yen
Court Intrigue - a 30th century Sailor Moon RPG I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Mon May 11, 2015 3:11 am

Vote for us!
 Top RP Sites

Court Intrigue - a 30th century Sailor Moon RPG

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
odango
Anonymous

Court Intrigue - a 30th century Sailor Moon RPG Empty
PostSubject: Court Intrigue - a 30th century Sailor Moon RPG   Court Intrigue - a 30th century Sailor Moon RPG I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 5:11 am

The year is 2912, and peace has reigned in Crystal Tokyo and throughout the Sol system for much of the past 900 years. ChibiUsa, now simply called Usagi, is now physically a teen and has taken up the mantle of Sailor Moon, which once belonged to her mother. But on the day of her Debutante Ball a group of strangers calling themselves the Arcana arrive to claim the ginzuishou as their own birthright. Is it possible their claims could be true? Meanwhile, a group of new Sailor Senshi based on Zodiac signs have begun appearing around town, but whose side are they on?

Think you've heard this story before? Think again.

Curse of the Moon Redux is a reboot of our original story. Though some of the original characters and plot points remain, you can feel free to create new characters and add to or change the plot as we go along. Make it your own.
Back to top Go down

Court Intrigue - a 30th century Sailor Moon RPG

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1