Moon Kingdom Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Latest topics
» We're Moving!
Sailor Moon: Darkness Within I_icon_minitimeby Luna Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:21 pm

» Hiya everyone
Sailor Moon: Darkness Within I_icon_minitimeby Luna Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:47 pm

» The Legendary DBZ RPG (LDR)
Sailor Moon: Darkness Within I_icon_minitimeby Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:19 pm

» Just another moonie saying hi.
Sailor Moon: Darkness Within I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Saturn Sat May 30, 2015 1:03 pm

» Happy Birthday, Sailor Jupiter!
Sailor Moon: Darkness Within I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Fri May 29, 2015 5:27 pm

» The Queen's Despair [OOC Discussion]
Sailor Moon: Darkness Within I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Jupiter Sun May 17, 2015 1:46 am

» The Queen's Despair
Sailor Moon: Darkness Within I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Sat May 16, 2015 5:23 pm

» Things you're happy about
Sailor Moon: Darkness Within I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Jupiter Wed May 13, 2015 12:49 am

» May Sign in for Yen
Sailor Moon: Darkness Within I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Mon May 11, 2015 3:11 am

Vote for us!
 Top RP Sites

Sailor Moon: Darkness Within

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sailor Andromeda
Founding Senshi
Sailor Andromeda
Founding Senshi

Sailor Moon: Darkness Within Empty
PostSubject: Sailor Moon: Darkness Within   Sailor Moon: Darkness Within I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 11:42 am

Title of Storyline: Sailor Moon: Darkness Within

Storyline Creator(s): Sailor Andromeda

Plot of storyline: Two years after the events of StarS, everything seems peaceful. The senshi are in their final year of high school, with Hotaru approaching her first year, and Haruka and Michiru already in college. They've enjoyed their two years of peace, and it seems that things will ever be peaceful. However, there are reports of people randomly going crazy and attacking other people around them without provocation. Some people are found injured, and some dead. Some are found worse than dead - they awaken, but must remain on life support, and no one seems to know why. On top of all of this, there is a new senshi in town, and no one knows if she is friend or foe.

Characters needed: All cannon characters, Andromeda, and Mooney.

Canon Characters: Tuxedo Mask, Sailor Moon, Sailor Mars, Sailor Mercury, Sailor Jupiter, Sailor Venus, Sailor Saturn, Sailor Neptune, Sailor Uranus, Sailor Pluto. Later in the story line: Zoicite, Kunzite, Jadite, Nephrite, Ceres, Juno, Vesta, and Pallas.

Otaku Characters Allowed: Sailor Andromeda and Mooney

Anything else: This story line runs mostly off of the anime. There will be some bits from the manga here and there. Also, all senshi save Sailor Moon are in their Super forms, NOT their eternal forms. That will come later.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/outaitabibito

Sailor Moon: Darkness Within

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1