Moon Kingdom Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Latest topics
» We're Moving!
Much of mercuryfan's collections I_icon_minitimeby Luna Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:21 pm

» Hiya everyone
Much of mercuryfan's collections I_icon_minitimeby Luna Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:47 pm

» The Legendary DBZ RPG (LDR)
Much of mercuryfan's collections I_icon_minitimeby Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:19 pm

» Just another moonie saying hi.
Much of mercuryfan's collections I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Saturn Sat May 30, 2015 1:03 pm

» Happy Birthday, Sailor Jupiter!
Much of mercuryfan's collections I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Fri May 29, 2015 5:27 pm

» The Queen's Despair [OOC Discussion]
Much of mercuryfan's collections I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Jupiter Sun May 17, 2015 1:46 am

» The Queen's Despair
Much of mercuryfan's collections I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Sat May 16, 2015 5:23 pm

» Things you're happy about
Much of mercuryfan's collections I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Jupiter Wed May 13, 2015 12:49 am

» May Sign in for Yen
Much of mercuryfan's collections I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Mon May 11, 2015 3:11 am

Vote for us!
 Top RP Sites

Much of mercuryfan's collections

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi

Much of mercuryfan's collections Empty
PostSubject: Much of mercuryfan's collections   Much of mercuryfan's collections I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 4:01 am

I've been building up various collections over the years.  And today, I finally got inspired enough to take pictures of most of them so I can show them off.  So enjoy!

Much of mercuryfan's collections Anime_10
My anime DVDs and CDs

Much of mercuryfan's collections Manga_10
My mangas (including my Sailor Moon Scout Guides)

Much of mercuryfan's collections Anime_11
My anime art books and my book on Japan's religion

Much of mercuryfan's collections Sailor10
My Sailor Moon figures

Much of mercuryfan's collections Other_10
My other Japanese dolls

Much of mercuryfan's collections Anime_12 Much of mercuryfan's collections Anime_13
Two views of my anime playing card decks, plus one of my tins to hold such a deck

Much of mercuryfan's collections Sailor11
My Sailor Moon school supplies
Back to top Go down
http://mistress9shideout.forumotion.com/
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

PostSubject: Re: Much of mercuryfan's collections   Much of mercuryfan's collections I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 4:19 am

wow you have a nifty collection, you are lucky to have an artbook. I am also impressed with the original anime collection, much of what I have is bootlegs, but I still love them. Love all your figures too.
Back to top Go down
http://mizzmoon.tumblr.com/
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune

PostSubject: Re: Much of mercuryfan's collections   Much of mercuryfan's collections I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 7:13 am

Wow! what a great collection!!! Amazing!!
Back to top Go down
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi

PostSubject: Re: Much of mercuryfan's collections   Much of mercuryfan's collections I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 1:20 am

Thank you to both of you.  The reason I've been able to collect so much is probably because I'm the oldest one here.  So in a way, I've had more years to build up my collections.  Therefore, don't feel bad about not having as much as me.  However, if when you get to be my age, your collection still isn't as big as mine is now, then that would be the time to feel un-worthy Laughing  .

Sailor Jupiter, I don't just have an art book in that picture; I have four of them.  The top two in that pile are Sailor Moon art books; the bottom two are from other anime titles.  And if I'm lucky to have the two Sailor Moon ones, then I must attribute my luck to being old enough to have a little spare money years ago when Sailor Moon art books were easier to get.  In fact, I'm pretty sure I could've had more than two if I had had even more spare money and had known where to visit to buy them.  Also, I don't really consider myself lucky to have the two from other anime titles, because I bought those directly from the Amazon web store recently enough that I would think they would still be available now (though I have not checked to confirm this).

Finally, I must admit that one of those DVD boxes is a bootleg - the one of SM's Sailor Stars season.  But I bought that back when the chances of an authentic, licensed version of it being made were slim to none.  If I had known back then that an authentic, licensed version of it would become available (eventually), then that DVD box would probably not be there.  Because it is my opinion that if it is worth buying at all, then it is worth buying the authentic, licensed version (if at all possible).
Back to top Go down
Sailor V
Senshi of Members
Sailor V
Senshi of Members

PostSubject: Re: Much of mercuryfan's collections   Much of mercuryfan's collections I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 9:59 am

That's a great collection! I have a Sailor Moon deck of cards as well.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts

PostSubject: Re: Much of mercuryfan's collections   Much of mercuryfan's collections I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 3:22 pm

I have that Sailor Moon cd as well and one those decks of cards! Very nice collection! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://silencexglaive.tumblr.com/
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi

PostSubject: Re: Much of mercuryfan's collections   Much of mercuryfan's collections I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 12:23 am

Thank you for the compliments, Sailor V and Sailor Saturn.  I really like the decks of playing cards, because each card has a different unique Sailor Moon design on the front, as well as the Sailor Moon design for its whole deck as the standard design on the back.  Anyway, Sailor V, is the design on the back of your deck the same as one of the four designs I have on the backs of my decks, or is yours yet another design?

Believe it or not, looking through Luna's collection reminded me that there was another type of item I currently have that I didn't take a picture of yesterday.  Seeing Luna's Sailor Moon posters reminded me that I have a few anime posters and several anime wallscrolls that I haven't unpacked since my move back in November.  One of these days, I'm going to unpack them and organize them so I can also take pictures of them  tongue .
Back to top Go down
Sailor V
Senshi of Members
Sailor V
Senshi of Members

PostSubject: Re: Much of mercuryfan's collections   Much of mercuryfan's collections I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 12:27 am

My deck is from DIC. The top picture has Moon's and that means you pose! Going through it now makes me laugh because it has some pictures from the scenes DIC edited out. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Much of mercuryfan's collections   Much of mercuryfan's collections I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Much of mercuryfan's collections

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1