Moon Kingdom Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Latest topics
» We're Moving!
Aerian Galaxy Power ENGAGE! I_icon_minitimeby Luna Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:21 pm

» Hiya everyone
Aerian Galaxy Power ENGAGE! I_icon_minitimeby Luna Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:47 pm

» The Legendary DBZ RPG (LDR)
Aerian Galaxy Power ENGAGE! I_icon_minitimeby Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:19 pm

» Just another moonie saying hi.
Aerian Galaxy Power ENGAGE! I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Saturn Sat May 30, 2015 1:03 pm

» Happy Birthday, Sailor Jupiter!
Aerian Galaxy Power ENGAGE! I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Fri May 29, 2015 5:27 pm

» The Queen's Despair [OOC Discussion]
Aerian Galaxy Power ENGAGE! I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Jupiter Sun May 17, 2015 1:46 am

» The Queen's Despair
Aerian Galaxy Power ENGAGE! I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Sat May 16, 2015 5:23 pm

» Things you're happy about
Aerian Galaxy Power ENGAGE! I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Jupiter Wed May 13, 2015 12:49 am

» May Sign in for Yen
Aerian Galaxy Power ENGAGE! I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Mon May 11, 2015 3:11 am

Vote for us!
 Top RP Sites

Aerian Galaxy Power ENGAGE!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maxis Aerian
Civilian
Maxis Aerian
Civilian

Aerian Galaxy Power ENGAGE! Empty
PostSubject: Aerian Galaxy Power ENGAGE!   Aerian Galaxy Power ENGAGE! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 5:11 pm

You've seen me on the Galaxy Cauldron! Now I'm on the Moon Kingdom!

For those that do not know me, my real name is Nicholas Clark Manuel. But in the Sailor Moon Series, I portray a Spore OC under the Species Aerian, called upon as Archibald Kayin McShane, or Arch. Archibald is just an Alias he goes by to mask his Senshi ego, Maxis Aerian. Arch is a Spectrobe Master, an Otaku Senshi first. His Spectrobes are the key to repelling another invasion by both the Negaverse and the Krawl. Since Rallen is busy guarding the Nanairo System, he entrusts Arch to work with the Senshi in battling the combination of two evils. The Senshi will need to raise their own Spectrobes, and use them against this new Negaforce.

Irl, I am a fan of Sailor Moon, My Little Pony, Spectrobes, Pokemon, Minecraft, and let's not forget the Fallout and Elder Scrolls Series. My style of Role Play is Narrative, third-person. My starting style was Screenplay format. I have an A.A.S. in Drafting and Design Technology, and I'm about to get a job filing for the Special Olympics, via my State's Department of Rehab's Links Program.

Now that you know some things about me, I have one thing left to say. Let's rock, Iku Ze!
Back to top Go down
Sailor V
Senshi of Members
Sailor V
Senshi of Members

PostSubject: Re: Aerian Galaxy Power ENGAGE!   Aerian Galaxy Power ENGAGE! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 11:09 pm

Hey Maxis! 

It's me Yami from GC! Glad to have you here! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Miss Moon Rose
Senshi Apprentice
Miss Moon Rose
Senshi Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Aerian Galaxy Power ENGAGE!   Aerian Galaxy Power ENGAGE! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 8:26 am

Welcome to MKF! I hope you like it here! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://missmoonrose.tumblr.com
Maxis Aerian
Civilian
Maxis Aerian
Civilian

PostSubject: Re: Aerian Galaxy Power ENGAGE!   Aerian Galaxy Power ENGAGE! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 10:34 am

Thanks, ladies, I hope this forum has a section for Crossover RPs.
Back to top Go down
Sailor V
Senshi of Members
Sailor V
Senshi of Members

PostSubject: Re: Aerian Galaxy Power ENGAGE!   Aerian Galaxy Power ENGAGE! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 2:13 pm

Yes you can! The crossovers go into any of the Sailor Moon rp forums Just place it in the timeline that it fits. Do not place Sailor Moon crossovers into the Dreamland forum. Those are for non Sailor Moon roleplays. Be sure to R&U the rp rules before you start rping.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

PostSubject: Re: Aerian Galaxy Power ENGAGE!   Aerian Galaxy Power ENGAGE! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 1:52 am

welcome Maxis Smile I am Artemis on GC
Back to top Go down
http://mizzmoon.tumblr.com/
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune

PostSubject: Re: Aerian Galaxy Power ENGAGE!   Aerian Galaxy Power ENGAGE! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 3:20 am

Welcome to the boards Maxis!
Dont for getting to read overy the rules for the board and RP sections!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aerian Galaxy Power ENGAGE!   Aerian Galaxy Power ENGAGE! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aerian Galaxy Power ENGAGE!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Moon Kingdom Forums  :: The Grand Parlor :: Introductions-