Moon Kingdom Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Latest topics
» We're Moving!
The New Era  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Luna Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:21 pm

» Hiya everyone
The New Era  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Luna Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:47 pm

» The Legendary DBZ RPG (LDR)
The New Era  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:19 pm

» Just another moonie saying hi.
The New Era  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Saturn Sat May 30, 2015 1:03 pm

» Happy Birthday, Sailor Jupiter!
The New Era  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Fri May 29, 2015 5:27 pm

» The Queen's Despair [OOC Discussion]
The New Era  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Jupiter Sun May 17, 2015 1:46 am

» The Queen's Despair
The New Era  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Sat May 16, 2015 5:23 pm

» Things you're happy about
The New Era  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Jupiter Wed May 13, 2015 12:49 am

» May Sign in for Yen
The New Era  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Mon May 11, 2015 3:11 am

Vote for us!
 Top RP Sites

The New Era

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Sailor V
Senshi of Members
Sailor V
Senshi of Members

The New Era  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Era    The New Era  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 10:49 pm

Haru woke up the next morning due to birds singing outside of his window. He rolled out of bed and walked over to his window. He opened it up which chased the birds away. The sun was shining in his face and he saw it was a beautiful day. Haru walked away from his window and went to his closet to get dress.

After getting dressed, Haru went straight to the kitchen instead of the dinning hall. He didn't feel like eating with his family today. He entered the kitchen and grabbed a piece of toast and an apple. He chatted a bit with one of the workers and then made his way to the stables.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts

PostSubject: Re: The New Era    The New Era  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 1:29 pm

Saturn made her down to the dining room for breakfast. Normally she does not stay overnight in palace, opting to return home but this time was an exception.  Saturn could not remember the last time she and Lady were able to spend time together. Life had a knack for getting the way.  She knew that the Lady was spending a lot of time training with the Queen. It was to be expected Lady was to be Queen one day and there was a lot to learn. Though judging by the look on her face last night, Saturn doubted that she was very happy right now. When she entered the dining room she scanned the room to before she spotted Lady and Pallas.

“Good morning .” She smiled as she approached them.
Back to top Go down
http://silencexglaive.tumblr.com/
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

PostSubject: Re: The New Era    The New Era  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 8:00 pm

Pallas was excited to see Hotaru at the table, she hadn't seen her in awhile and thought she should invite her to the girls night out. Pallas waited until everyone was done eating and as Hotaru was leaving the dining area, Pallas caught up to her and followed her pace. "Hotaru do you have a minute?" Pallas asked.

"I have a girls night planned for Lady, my sisters and I, would you like to join us?" The blue hair girl blurted out with great excitement.
Back to top Go down
http://mizzmoon.tumblr.com/
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts

PostSubject: Re: The New Era    The New Era  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 1:57 pm

Hotaru smiled as she listened to Pallas' excitement. A girls night sounded like something that Lady desperately needed. Saturn did not like seeing her old friend so stressed. She longed to see Lady as she was when they first met, so energetic and full of joy.

"Of course." Saturn smiled. "What did you have in mind?"
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

PostSubject: Re: The New Era    The New Era  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 2:45 pm

Pallas smiled at Hotaru's response. "I was thinking starting with a night on the town, seeing the night life, it seems like such a lively time." Pallas said in an excited tone.

Afterwards I was planning on coming back here and watching a movie, I have all the snacks already and a few other surprises up my sleeve.  

"I think it will be good for all of us to get out for a bit." Pallas said as she thought about the tension that had been in the palace the past few days.
Back to top Go down
Sailor V
Senshi of Members
Sailor V
Senshi of Members

PostSubject: Re: The New Era    The New Era  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 8:42 pm

As Haru made his way to the stable he saw Mr. Fugi and a young man talking in front of the shed. When he got closer, he could hear their conversation.

"I hope my tour of the palace grounds helped ya," spoke the oldest man, Mr. Fugi. He was tall and lean. He had no hair and wore glasses. "Sorry it took so long sometimes I forget this place is so huge."

The younger man just nodded his head.

"Now, I'll show you what kind of work you'll be doing. I say I'll train you for a couple of days or until you get the hang of things," Mr. Fugi went on.

Again the younger man nodded his head.

"Let's go into the horse stable first. You'll be taking care of the horses. If you're lucky the prince might be in there. He tends to helps out. Ah! Speak of the devil! Here is now!" Mr. Fugi smiled and waved that young prince.

Haru waved back and stopped in front of the two men. "Good morning, sir."

"Good morning to you Haru! I see you skipped breakfast again."

Haru just grinned.

"I would like to you meet my new assistant, um uh...What was your name again?" the old man asked the younger man. His memory wasn't the best when it came to people's names.

"Leo," replied the younger man. Risshun decided it was best go by a different name while being undercover. "Nice to meet you, sir." He bowed slightly.

Haru looked embarrassed, when Leo addressed him formally. "Please, call me Haru and there's no need to be all formal." 

Leo nodded his head.

"Haru, will you care to join us? I'm teaching Leo how to take care of the horses and the stable."

"Sure thing!!" Haru replied happily. He was glad to see someone new around the grounds. The three men then went inside the stable.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune

PostSubject: Re: The New Era    The New Era  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 3:28 am

Lady threw her alarm clock against the wall. It shattered into pieces. That was her third this week alone, but that never seemed to be a problem to get a new one no matter how many she broke. "You'd think they would get the freaking message by now." She grumbled as she rolled her feet out of bed on to the floor followed by her upper body as she stood. She shuffled to her bathroom and caught a look at herself in the mirror. "Maybe I should take breakfast in the private dinning hall or my room this morning." There were dark circles under her eyes, and her hair was a rat's nest sticking up in all directions from where it had escaped the ribbons she had used to keep it some what tame throughout the night.

Lady decided to take breakfast in her room and called down to the kitchens to let them know. She sat down at her vanity and started working on the mess that was her hair. "Man I could use some help with this." She muttered and she thought yet again about cutting her hair. With a sigh she kept slowing working the knotted ribbon out of her hair and by the time her breakfast arrived, she had managed to get all the ribbons out.

"this is going to take all morning!" She said frustrated with her hair. She left her vanity and went to her meal tray, picking over the selection of fruits and other foods that had been brought to her. She set about deciding what to wear that day instead, leaving her hair in a state of semi mess, knots still everywhere and sticking out in every direction. First her hair could wait till she could either get Hotaru or one of the quartet to help her, until then she couldn't spend the day in her night gown.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

PostSubject: Re: The New Era    The New Era  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 9:46 pm

Pallas made her way up the palace stairs to Lady's room. She was worried when Lady didn't come down for breakfast. When she got up the stairs she proceeded to skip to Lady's room. Moments later she got to Lady's door. She knocked as she said "Lady are you all right, I'm coming in."

Pallas opened the door, hoping Lady was decent. She looked around the room and saw Lady eating some food. She walked over to where Lady was and sat across from her. She spoke to Lady in her usual playful voice, "I was worried when you didn't come down for breakfast, so I wanted to come and check and see if you were okay."

She smiled at Lady and sensed something was causing her some frustration. She asked "are you doing okay, is there anything I can help with" Pallas asked in a bubbly tone. Hoping she could spend some time with Lady before their girls night out.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts

PostSubject: Re: The New Era    The New Era  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 2:28 pm

"We can see how it goes...give it some time." Endymion smiled. "Perhaps that it will help if we show that trust is going both ways."

Endymion frowned thinking about his wife's encounter with their son.

"I am not sure what to do about Haru. I just don't want him to feel as though that we don't love him any less. I just don't want him to feel lost in anyway. Lady is to be queen, yes but that does not mean that his future is not any less important."

Endymion sighed and hoped that they could hold their family together.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune

PostSubject: Re: The New Era    The New Era  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 8:45 pm

Lady only looked up at Pallas as she entered her room. "Hey Pallas." She said. "I'm having trouble with my hair today." She gestured to her rat's nest of hair. She had gotten dressed in a light pink and silver one piece sun dress that hung to her knees and flowed with her movements. "Can to help me with it?" She ask her friend. "I don't think I can manage it alone this morning." She smiled at Pallas, one of her best friends and her dearest playmate, Lady loved the blue haired girl.

The Queen looked at her husband. "I know that and you know that but does he?" She asked. "How have we ever made it seem like his future is as important?" She asked.

"I wonder if there is something he wants to do. I guess he's not keen on marrying a princess, his sister seems keen on keeping the suitors as far away as possible." Like sister like brother, Serenity thought. "I wonder if there is some way we can fix this." She asked no one shaking her head. Oh how she wished she could go back and start over.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

PostSubject: Re: The New Era    The New Era  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 8:35 pm

Pallas walked over and looked for a brush and comb. "Of course, I can help you with your hair, what would you like done? I can do up-do's, braids and much more." "I am actually thinking of doing something to my hair tonight, but I will need your help, I bought some hair dye to put some highlights in my hair- can you help with that later? Pallas asked in her usual bubbly tone.

Pallas searched around for a bottle of detangler and sprayed Lady's hair, making it nice and smooth. Pallas could sense Lady was in distress and while they would have girls night later, Pallas wanted to get Lady out of the Palace.

"Lady," Pallas said "I was thinking of going into town later to the park. I have seen a young man there who paints every afternoon, his work is quite exquisite, if nothing else we can feed the ducks by the pond, what do you say?"
Back to top Go down
Princess Serenity
Princess Of Role Plays
Princess Serenity
Princess Of Role Plays

PostSubject: Re: The New Era    The New Era  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 1:47 am

Admin bump:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Era    The New Era  - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New Era

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Moon Kingdom Forums  :: The Play Room :: Imagination At Work :: Crystal Tokyo-