Moon Kingdom Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Latest topics
» We're Moving!
planet pluto - FOUR FOR YOU, PLUTO! YOU GO, PLUTO! [The Actual Planet] I_icon_minitimeby Luna Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:21 pm

» Hiya everyone
planet pluto - FOUR FOR YOU, PLUTO! YOU GO, PLUTO! [The Actual Planet] I_icon_minitimeby Luna Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:47 pm

» The Legendary DBZ RPG (LDR)
planet pluto - FOUR FOR YOU, PLUTO! YOU GO, PLUTO! [The Actual Planet] I_icon_minitimeby Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:19 pm

» Just another moonie saying hi.
planet pluto - FOUR FOR YOU, PLUTO! YOU GO, PLUTO! [The Actual Planet] I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Saturn Sat May 30, 2015 1:03 pm

» Happy Birthday, Sailor Jupiter!
planet pluto - FOUR FOR YOU, PLUTO! YOU GO, PLUTO! [The Actual Planet] I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Fri May 29, 2015 5:27 pm

» The Queen's Despair [OOC Discussion]
planet pluto - FOUR FOR YOU, PLUTO! YOU GO, PLUTO! [The Actual Planet] I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Jupiter Sun May 17, 2015 1:46 am

» The Queen's Despair
planet pluto - FOUR FOR YOU, PLUTO! YOU GO, PLUTO! [The Actual Planet] I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Sat May 16, 2015 5:23 pm

» Things you're happy about
planet pluto - FOUR FOR YOU, PLUTO! YOU GO, PLUTO! [The Actual Planet] I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Jupiter Wed May 13, 2015 12:49 am

» May Sign in for Yen
planet pluto - FOUR FOR YOU, PLUTO! YOU GO, PLUTO! [The Actual Planet] I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Mon May 11, 2015 3:11 am

Vote for us!
 Top RP Sites

FOUR FOR YOU, PLUTO! YOU GO, PLUTO! [The Actual Planet]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sailor Uranus
Senshi of Graphics
Sailor Uranus
Senshi of Graphics

planet pluto - FOUR FOR YOU, PLUTO! YOU GO, PLUTO! [The Actual Planet] Empty
PostSubject: FOUR FOR YOU, PLUTO! YOU GO, PLUTO! [The Actual Planet]   planet pluto - FOUR FOR YOU, PLUTO! YOU GO, PLUTO! [The Actual Planet] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 5:43 am

One of the only times the Sailor Moon fandom can take over something in real life. Way to go Pluto, it can possibly be reclassified as a planet!

[Link to the Article]

I've always believed in the Pluto being a planet even when the scientist declassified it and Sailor Pluto technically received the pink slip.

Last edited by Sailor Uranus on Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts

PostSubject: Re: FOUR FOR YOU, PLUTO! YOU GO, PLUTO! [The Actual Planet]   planet pluto - FOUR FOR YOU, PLUTO! YOU GO, PLUTO! [The Actual Planet] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 11:22 am

Oh I hope so! They should have never declassified it to begin with
Back to top Go down
http://silencexglaive.tumblr.com/
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi

PostSubject: Re: FOUR FOR YOU, PLUTO! YOU GO, PLUTO! [The Actual Planet]   planet pluto - FOUR FOR YOU, PLUTO! YOU GO, PLUTO! [The Actual Planet] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 11:19 pm

Being a Sailor Moon fan who has always been a strong believer in science, I have felt sorry for Setsuna ever since they reclassified her celestial body.  But I could understand why astronomers reclassified it, because I excelled in the hard sciences in school.

Still, the side of me that is a Sailor Moon fan is excited at the news from this new research.  And all parts of me can't wait for July of 2015, when that spacecraft goes by Pluto.  I'm sure it will give us a lot more data on Setsuna's celestial body.  And the Sailor Moon fan side of me is holding out hope that this data will give astronomers reason to reclassify it as a planet.
Back to top Go down
http://mistress9shideout.forumotion.com/
Sailor Uranus
Senshi of Graphics
Sailor Uranus
Senshi of Graphics

PostSubject: Re: FOUR FOR YOU, PLUTO! YOU GO, PLUTO! [The Actual Planet]   planet pluto - FOUR FOR YOU, PLUTO! YOU GO, PLUTO! [The Actual Planet] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 11:22 pm

*Thumbs Up*
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts

PostSubject: Re: FOUR FOR YOU, PLUTO! YOU GO, PLUTO! [The Actual Planet]   planet pluto - FOUR FOR YOU, PLUTO! YOU GO, PLUTO! [The Actual Planet] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 11:23 pm

mercuryfan wrote:
Being a Sailor Moon fan who has always been a strong believer in science, I have felt sorry for Setsuna ever since they reclassified her celestial body.  But I could understand why astronomers reclassified it, because I excelled in the hard sciences in school.

Still, the side of me that is a Sailor Moon fan is excited at the news from this new research.  And all parts of me can't wait for July of 2015, when that spacecraft goes by Pluto.  I'm sure it will give us a lot more data on Setsuna's celestial body.  And the Sailor Moon fan side of me is holding out hope that this data will give astronomers reason to reclassify it as a planet.

I can not wait for that all new data as well. My astronomer professor from college was not happy about Pluto's demotion either. I remember that he used to get into debates in one of the seniors who believed that Pluto was not a true planet.
Back to top Go down
http://silencexglaive.tumblr.com/
Sailor V
Senshi of Members
Sailor V
Senshi of Members

PostSubject: Re: FOUR FOR YOU, PLUTO! YOU GO, PLUTO! [The Actual Planet]   planet pluto - FOUR FOR YOU, PLUTO! YOU GO, PLUTO! [The Actual Planet] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 3:52 pm

Yay for Pluto!!  planet pluto - FOUR FOR YOU, PLUTO! YOU GO, PLUTO! [The Actual Planet] 1195366696
Back to top Go down
Princess Serenity
Princess Of Role Plays
Princess Serenity
Princess Of Role Plays

PostSubject: Re: FOUR FOR YOU, PLUTO! YOU GO, PLUTO! [The Actual Planet]   planet pluto - FOUR FOR YOU, PLUTO! YOU GO, PLUTO! [The Actual Planet] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 9:54 pm

whoot whoot! i would be happy to see Pluto reclassified as a planet, because that's what i grew up with! nine planets in the solar system.^^ keep fighting the good fight Puu!!
Back to top Go down
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune

PostSubject: Re: FOUR FOR YOU, PLUTO! YOU GO, PLUTO! [The Actual Planet]   planet pluto - FOUR FOR YOU, PLUTO! YOU GO, PLUTO! [The Actual Planet] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 3:19 am

Welp about time! Lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FOUR FOR YOU, PLUTO! YOU GO, PLUTO! [The Actual Planet]   planet pluto - FOUR FOR YOU, PLUTO! YOU GO, PLUTO! [The Actual Planet] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FOUR FOR YOU, PLUTO! YOU GO, PLUTO! [The Actual Planet]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Moon Kingdom Forums  :: The Grand Parlor :: Announcements :: Old Announcements-