Moon Kingdom Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Latest topics
» We're Moving!
The Queen's Despair - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Luna Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:21 pm

» Hiya everyone
The Queen's Despair - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Luna Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:47 pm

» The Legendary DBZ RPG (LDR)
The Queen's Despair - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:19 pm

» Just another moonie saying hi.
The Queen's Despair - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Saturn Sat May 30, 2015 1:03 pm

» Happy Birthday, Sailor Jupiter!
The Queen's Despair - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Fri May 29, 2015 5:27 pm

» The Queen's Despair [OOC Discussion]
The Queen's Despair - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Jupiter Sun May 17, 2015 1:46 am

» The Queen's Despair
The Queen's Despair - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Sat May 16, 2015 5:23 pm

» Things you're happy about
The Queen's Despair - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Jupiter Wed May 13, 2015 12:49 am

» May Sign in for Yen
The Queen's Despair - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Mon May 11, 2015 3:11 am

Vote for us!
 Top RP Sites

The Queen's Despair

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

The Queen's Despair - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Despair   The Queen's Despair - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 9:45 pm

When Endymion asked if she was going to be able to handle the situation, Serenity thought of course I can handle this, I am perfectly capable of walking down to the kitchen to ask our chefs if they can prepare a meal. Her thoughts were full of a twinge of anger, but then she realized he was only making sure she was okay. 

Serenity then remembered she was still in her heels, She glanced down at her feet,  the shoes were practically making her feet scream. She gripped Endymion's shoulder slightly and brought one of her feet up to take off her heels, letting out a small sigh of relief, am I really going to have to change foot wear this early on she thought as she placed her foot on the floor. She brought her other foot up and pulled the heel off, it took a little longer, but she got the shoe off and her feet felt better, but still were aching. She was going to miss wearing heels for her heels helped her feel taller and she was better able to assert her authority as queen. Without heels she stood just above 5 feet tall, she hoped she would still be taken seriously in her petite stature.

She loosened her grip on Endymion's shoulder. "Could you talk to them, I think I am going to head back to our room, but..." she paused grabbing some of the remains on the snack tray, "I'm going to take a snack to go. Would you be okay if I walked with you part of the way, I think I need to prop my feet for awhile." She smiled at her husband, as she waited for his response.

OOC:
Back to top Go down
http://mizzmoon.tumblr.com/
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Despair   The Queen's Despair - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 12:16 pm

King Endymion watched Neo-Queen Serenity take off her high heels one by one.  He had heard that they were probably the most annoying thing women wore, and that they could hurt the wearer's feet (especially if they didn't fit correctly), but he was very surprised when he noticed evidence that her feet still hurt even after taking them off.  When his wife asked him to go talk to the chefs, Endymion nodded in agreement "Hai, honey.  It's no problem."  He also nodded in agreement and smiled to her walking with him the first part of the way "Sure."

Then Endymion started walking with NQS towards their bedroom.  While he did so, he observed NQS carefully - especially for any more signs that her feet were still in pain even though she now had the high heels off.

OOC :
Back to top Go down
http://mistress9shideout.forumotion.com/
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Despair   The Queen's Despair - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 12:25 am

While they were walking Serenity lightly locked her arm with her husbands and interlocked her fingers with his, she was doing fine walking she just wanted to be close to him. She lightly rested her head against his shoulder as they walked down the hall. She had thought more about talking with Rei, and how she was away, she was hoping to maybe go see Setsuna, and she could talk with Rei more. Serenity thought she could talk to Michiru too, it just would give her peace of mind which she needed for the next months ahead. Not only would she be carrying a child, but she also had to lead Crystal Tokyo, and in the past few days she had been neglecting her duties and she began to feel guilty.

She spoke softly trying to hide the guilt that was just in her thoughts. "Endymion," she said waiting until she had his attention. "I know I said I had wanted to wait for Rei to come back, but maybe tomorrow when you're free we could go see Setsuna-san, I just think it would give me peace of mind to know everything is okay and I am just over thinking things...." She let her sentence trail off allowing her husband time to think about what she had said and respond to her question. 

OOC:
Back to top Go down
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Despair   The Queen's Despair - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 11:47 am

Endymion saw it as sweet the way his wife was walking with him, including her head against his shoulder.  When his wife spoke about going to see Setsuna, Endymion agreed happily "No problem.  We can go see Setsuna-san tomorrow evening - that would be a good time for me."  Endymion was also beginning to realize that it would probably help put his mind more at ease, also - to give him a clue whether the nightmare he had had the night before was or wasn't any reflection of future reality.

OOC :
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Despair   The Queen's Despair - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 11:59 pm

When they arrived by their bedroom door, Serenity unlaced her hand from her husband's and spoke in a soft tone, "I will meet you in the gardens a little later, I am going to rest my feet for a bit." She kissed his cheek lightly before going into their room. She decided to change into something more comfortable as well, her formal dress feeling heavy. She settled for a lighter flowy dress. She still looked appropriate, but felt more comfortable. She went and sat on the chair pulling out the ottoman to put her feet up. She pulled out her phone and sent the girls a text asking if they were all free to meet for lunch the day after tomorrow. She wanted to wait until she talked to Setsuna before telling them, in case Setsuna's news was bad, she didn't want to get everyone's hopes up.

(Time jump to dinner)
OOC:
Serenity woke up, not realizing she had fallen asleep. She got up and straightened her dress. Her hair was a little out of place as well, as much as she hated to fix it, she spent the extra time to make it into the usual dango she had worn for as long as she could remember. She slipped into some flats and made her way to the garden. She made her way to the gazebo, that was where she and Endymion usually ate meals when they ate outside.

She arrived a little before he did. She took a seat in one of the metal chairs and sat admiring the view of all the flowers.
Back to top Go down
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Despair   The Queen's Despair - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 1:33 pm

When the Queen said she would rest her feet for a bit, Endymion nodded in understanding and acceptance.  Just after she kissed his cheek, he kissed her forehead.  When his wife went into their bedroom, Endymion decided that, after he consulted with the palace chefs about that evening's dinner, he would go back to the governing room to resume talking with their advisors.  So he first went to the kitchen and asked the chefs about cooking Italian pasta for that evening's dinner (which one of the chefs said he could lead) and requested that dinner be served to the two of them in the gardens.

Then Endymion walked back to their governing room and resumed talking with their advisors until dinner would almost be ready.  At that point, Mamoru excused himself and left the governing room.  He then took a direct route to the gardens, followed by taking a leisurely walk through various parts of the gardens to get to the gazebo.  Such a leisurely walk put him in the right frame of mind for a relaxing dinner with his wife.

When he finally reached the gazebo, he saw his wife already there, and greeted her by smiling "Good evening, my love.  I hope your feet are feeling better now."  He then sat down in one of the other chairs there just as the first servant from the kitchen was coming out to them with a Caesar Salad and the plates they would eat it from.

OOC :
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Despair   The Queen's Despair - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 11:39 pm

Serenity and Endymion ate their salad, enjoying the leafy green foods. The servants then brought out the chicken pasta and breadsticks. Serenity looked on the food with amazement. It smelled so good, she could hardly wait to dig in. She knew she had to wait a moment and eat like a lady, she was the Queen, no longer could she act like the crybaby Usagi of the past who devoured food in a heartbeat. Serenity waited for the servants to serve Endymion. Once they had both been served, Serenity said "itadakimasu" before eating the pasta. It hit the spot, just what she was craving. 

She glanced up at her husband, who appeared to be enjoying the meal as well. "I've been thinking," she said with a casual tone, "maybe after I share the news with the others, we can tell the citizens, her tone turned slightly downward, I know I have been neglecting my duties the last couple of days, but I will do my best to make up for it." She said with a slight smile. 

"I think going to see Setsuna will also help take a weight off my shoulders." She said. 

OOC:
Back to top Go down
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Despair   The Queen's Despair - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 5:41 am

Endymion enjoyed the Italian pasta meal, which he ate politely.  When the Queen talked about sharing the news, Endymion reacted by smiling at first "If that's what you'd like to do, my love, then we shall," then cautioning "But I would advise against telling the people right afterwards if Setsuna's news is bad.  We don't want to get their hopes up too much if it looks like they would just be crushed by future events."  Then he smiled again "But I do agree that going to see Setsuna would be a weight off our shoulders - especially if her news is good."  When she talked about making up for her recent neglect of her duties, Endymion smiled "That's good to hear."

After dinner was finished, Endymion proposed to his wife "How about tonight we listen to music in our room?"  When she agreed, he started leading the way to their bedroom and asked her "What type of music would you like to listen to?"  After reaching their bedroom, Endymion programmed their MP3 player to play that type of music over the speakers in their room.  They let that run until they were ready to prepare for bedtime.

OOC :
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Despair   The Queen's Despair - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 2:52 am

Serenity and Endymion made their way to their room. Serenity decided to listen to some soft piano music to help calm her before she went to bed. She kept playing Endymion's words in her head, But I would advise against telling the people right afterwards if Setsuna's news is bad.  We don't want to get their hopes up too much if it looks like they would just be crushed by future events, she just couldn't imagine getting bad news from Setsuna, she was so excited for her child to come to the world, she would be crushed if her child didn't make it to meet the world. Just thinking about it sent shivers down her spine.

She pushed those thoughts aside as she made her way from the bathroom, now in her pajamas. She sat on the bed next to Endymion who was reading. She wondered the best way to get caught up on the events she had missed in the past weeks.

"Endymion," she said, waiting to speak until she knew she had his attention. "Do you think, if you have time tomorrow, and I feel bad asking, I should probably ask someone else, but do you think you could help fill me in on the events that have been going on in the past couple weeks, so I can be up to date on what is going on in Crystal Tokyo."

She waited for him to respond before she lay down to sleep.
She slept well through the night, no nightmares plagued her sleep, but she woke up to a violent turn in her stomach. The morning sickness was back in full force, Serenity enjoyed those few days she didn't have the sickness, but today it just felt so horrible. She got up, still a bit shaky from her morning encounter, she gripped the edge of the counter sink as she pulled herself up so she was standing. She rinsed her mouth out before heading back to her room. 

She so much wanted to go back to sleep, but she had said she was going to make up for her lack of involvement with the society lately. She would hopefully be able to nap later. She slowly made her way to her closet to get dressed for the day ahead.

OOC:
Back to top Go down
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Despair   The Queen's Despair - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 12:59 pm

Back before they went to sleep for the night, Endymion had looked up at her right after his wife had said his name.  When his wife asked him if he could help fill her in on the recent events in Crystal Tokyo, Endymion smiled at her "I want you to be a good ruler of Crystal Tokyo.  So yes - tomorrow in the governing room, I will try to fill you in on those events.  And if I miss anything, our advisors will also be there to fill you in on anything I might forget."

Then Endymion also had a peaceful night of sleep - without any nightmares.  He woke up when his wife was in the bathroom due to her morning sickness.  He felt sorry for his wife - having to go through so much just to have a baby.  He also wished there was some way he could feel/experience what his wife was going through.  Those were his thoughts as Endymion got out of bed.  He walked to his closet to get a fresh set of his royal clothes to wear today.  After he finished getting out the set, putting it on their bed, he changed into it.  By then, his wife was heading to her closet.  He walked up to her from behind and lightly massaged her shoulders.  "Are you feeling any better than previous mornings, honey?" Endymion softly and lovingly asked his wife.

After listening to her answer, he then excused himself and went into their bathroom to shave and do the other parts of his preparation for the new day that had to be done in there.  Then he came out of their bathroom and patiently waited for his wife to finish getting dressed.  Once she had finished doing so, Endymion asked his wife "Are you ready to go see now what the staff has prepared us for breakfast?" (assuming his wife had answered his previous question generally positively; if she answered it generally negatively, he would instead ask "Would you like to go see Dr. Mizuno now, or at least a nurse on staff here?")

OOC :
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Despair   The Queen's Despair - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 8:30 pm

Serenity was looking through her closet trying to find something lighter and shorter to wear. She had been so used to heels and wearing longer dresses, but without her heels, her formal dresses seemed to be too over bearing. I will have to go see Makoto and see if she can make some adjustments for me, she thought as she felt Endymion lightly massage her shoulders. 

When he asked if she was feeling better, Serenity hesitated, she could sense the snappiness wanting to come out. "I am feeling a bit better, I would've liked to have not been sick this morning, but I understand this is part of the deal." She said as she puled the gown she would wear for the day off the hanger. She finished getting dressed while Endymion continued his morning routine in the bathroom.

She had everything in the right place, when Endymion appeared next to her in their room. When he asked if she was ready to go see what the staff had prepared, Serenity lightly clutched her stomach, she couldn't imagine eating right now, but knew she probably should. She spoke with a little hesitation, "I will go with you, but I think I will ask if they can just make me an English Muffin or a bagel with butter, I don't really feel like eating, but know I should." With that the two made their way down to the kitchen.

Serenity quietly ate her breakfast and drank a couple of glasses of water, which made her feel a lot better than she had when she woke up. Once Endymion had finished their breakfast, they walked to the governing room. She took a seat at one of the communal tables. Shortly after Endymion and his advisors took their seat. She let Endymion know she was ready to begin on getting caught up on what she has missed and neglected. She hoped the advisors would not judge her too harshly, sometimes she felt the palace staff could be a little harsh, but she pushed those thoughts aside and directed her attention to her husband so she could step in after he caught her up.

OOC:
Back to top Go down
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Despair   The Queen's Despair - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 10:35 am

When his wife had said she was only interested in a little bread, Endymion had nodded in acceptance and understanding.  While they were eating breakfast, Endymion couldn't think of much to say to start any kind of conversation between them, so he had pretty much stayed as quiet as his wife.  While they were walking from the kitchen to the governing room, Endymion smiled genuinely at his wife "I'm glad you're doing this - deciding to catch up on your governing duties."

Once they were all seated around that communal table in the governing room, King Endymion started them off by summarizing the current state of various things (employment data, the state of businesses, poverty rate, the finances of the government, etc.) in Crystal Tokyo.  After that, Endymion went over the major news items that had taken place since the Queen had last attended to her governing duties.  Finally, he finished up the briefing by giving his (and their advisors') analyses of recent trends and news items.  During the first two of those three parts of the briefing, Endymion had needed only a little help from their advisors.  But when it came to the analyses, he had relied on their advisors speaking up more.  Still, through the whole briefing, Endymion had always worded things carefully and tried to deflect any criticism away from his wife.  After all, he didn't want her to feel punished in any way for attempting to catch up on her governing duties.

[TIME JUMP]

When they were alone again that evening at dinner, Endymion made it a point to ask his wife "So, how did you like the briefing?  Do you think I could have done anything better during the briefing?  Do you now feel comfortable carrying out your governing duties and confident you can do them in a way that makes you a good leader?"

Right after they finished dinner, they went to see Setsuna.

OOC :
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Despair   The Queen's Despair - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 10:00 pm

The Queen's Despair - Page 3 Sereni12
Serenity had a very busy day with a lot of information thrown her way, but she was able to process most of it. She was planning on taking care of some logistical things once she had her lunch get together with the girls. She informed her council to check on some of the issues brought up regarding some of the businesses that were struggling. She had the palace's financial board go into town to talk with the business owners who were struggling. The Queen hated to see any of the people suffering and wanted to see what she could do to help, of course the people would have to be honest and show a true need, rather than trying to take advantage of the Royal Government, which if happened the business would be put on probation.

Serenity answered her husbands questions with thoughtful answers, when he asked how she felt the briefing went, she answered in a calm tone, "I think it went quite well, I have spoken to the financial board and they are going to be visiting the businesses that are struggling to see what can be done to revive the business." "The committee is also going to check in with some of the families who are struggling to make ends meet," her tone turned downward a bit, "I just hate to see any of the people suffering, and if we can help them, I think we should." 

When he asked if there could have been anything done better about the briefing, she smiled at him as she spoke, "no love, everything went fine, well a couple of the advisors were giving me some looks, but I just ignored them, I am going to make up for what I have been neglecting, that's what counts right?"

When he asked if she felt comfortable carrying out her governing duties, she nodded her head, "hai, it was a lot of information to process, but I took some notes on some other things I want to look into, but I think it will work itself out."

After they had finished dinner, Serenity and Endymion made their way to see Setsuna. Serenity could tell that their presence had surprised Setsuna. Serenity spoke softly hoping to calm any nerves in the group. "Hello, Setsuna, sorry to disturb you, Endymion and I just wanted to come talk with you about something that has us both a little concerned, and we were wondering if there was a way for you to check and see if our feelings are real or if they are just negative thoughts." Serenity shared with Setsuna that she was pregnant and the feelings she had that something bad may happen, she allowed Endymion to share his thoughts as well. Then she listened as Setsuna told them what she could.

************************************************************************************
The Queen's Despair - Page 3 Pluto10
Setsuna had been enjoying, as much as she could a quiet evening when she noticed the King and Queen approach her. She was taken aback a bit by their presence. It was a rare occasion for the king or the queen to approach her, so when she saw the two, she devoted her full attention to them. She kindly greeted them and asked "what brings you by tonight?" 

She listened as the Queen told her how she was expecting, and as the two shared their concerns for their child, Setsuna understood what they were asking her to do. She nodded as she used her powers to see into the near future regarding their unborn child's fate. She had to mask her face, for what she saw if she told the queen would devastate her. When she had finished seeing the visions she told the queen all would be well. She watched as they turned to leave.

"King-u" Setsuna called out, she waited for him to turn, "Could I spare a moment of your time?" She waited until Serenity had left and it was just her and the King.

She asked him to walk with her to sit on the steps by the time gate. She was thinking how she would break the news to him. 

"King-u, please forgive me for I was not completely honest earlier", she paused, she was loving that she was able to spend this time with the king, she so admired him, but the circumstances tore at her heartstrings.

"My intentions were to protect the Queen, what I am about to tell you is not easy, but I feel you have a right to know," she let out a big sigh before resuming her tale. "I can't see anything vivid, I do see a cloud of darkness, and its coming soon, I am not sure what will happen, but I can tell you Neo Queen Serenity will be devastated, it is important that you be there for you, I don't know if she will be strong enough for what is coming, it has the potential to destroy her to the very core." She paused, 
"I humbly request your apologies, I only am shielding the Queen for now, because these images are vague and are not crystal clear, I do not want to get her worked up and cause potential damage to her hopes, just look at her, she is beaming with happiness, and I do not want to crush that under potential false pretenses, I recommend talking with Michiru, as she would also be a good consult on this matter, and just also do your best to keep an eye out for the Queen, one thing I am certain about is there are some in this palace who have a dark energy that has been placed on them, though I am not certain where it is coming from."

She let out an exhale, and let what she had just said process in the King's mind.

Last edited by Sailor Jupiter on Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Despair   The Queen's Despair - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 3:00 am

King Endymion was glad to see Neo-Queen Serenity take the meeting so seriously and even have some ideas for ways to solve some of the problems in Crystal Tokyo.  When she mentioned her idea of helping suffering families, the King nodded in agreement with a semi-sad look on his face "Hai, I agree that would be a good idea.  And there are several ways to help them that would provide more benefits than the cost of the assistance."  When she vowed to make up for the duties she had neglected, and asked for confirmation that that was what counted, Endymion gave NQS a warm smile "I think that is what counts, especially in the long run.  You will win over those advisors, I believe in you."  When she said she felt comfortable and had confidence in her ability to carry out her governing duties, the King was glad to hear that, so he gave his wife another warm, loving smile.

When they met Setsuna, at first, Endymion was pleasantly surprised by what the green-haired woman told both of them.  So when Setsuna told him she wanted a meeting alone with him, he gladly agreed.  As she told him more and more about the bad news, his expression grew more and more serious.  But through it all, he never became disheartened or lost hope - he knew he had to be strong for his wife (including emotionally, of course).  After Setsuna finished telling him what she needed to, Endymion mulled it over for a second or so, then replied to Setsuna in a serious way "I understand.  I will help her and protect her, no matter what comes our way."  Then he even smiled, though in a grim way, as he added "And I thank you for doing what you did."
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Despair   The Queen's Despair - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 5:01 am

The Queen's Despair - Page 3 Sereni11

Serenity made her way back to her room. She didn't realize Endymion wasn't right behind her until she got to their room. She figured he would be in soon enough. She decided to take a hot, well a warm shower after the long day she had. She let the water massage her shoulders and back. She got out awhile later and began the long process of drying her hair. She was surprised Endymion wasn't back yet, but figured he was wrapping up some things in his governing room. She put on her night clothes, she decided for the warmer clothes, it wasn't cold outside or in their room, but she had very slight chills. She crawled into their bed and pulled out one of the books Ami-chan had given her. She was reading about the pregnancy process and how her body would change when she heard the room to their door open.

She saw Endymion walk in. She smiled at her husband. "There you are my love, I was beginning to wonder if I would see you before you retired for the night." She said in a loving tone as she set her book down on her night stand. She could tell he looked tired. She got out of bed and helped him take his coat off and un -latch his suspenders and gave his back a light rub as she stood on her toes to plant a kiss on his cheek, "maybe you should take a rest day love, even Kings need rest" she said as she crawled back into bed.

Time Jump:

Serenity woke earlier than usual. She felt rested and ready to face the day. She rolled over to see Endymion still sleeping. She smiled, she got up quietly, trying to let her husband sleep, but she was up and ready to face the day. She put her robe on and walked down to the kitchen and made herself some pancakes.....or tried to, they didn't mix. On of the chefs caught her in the act, but could only laugh in a friendly matter at her inability to cook. She whipped some pancakes up for the queen. 
"would you like to stay and eat with me," Serenity asked the chef. The chef sat down and Serenity asked her about how her job was going and if she had any ideas on how to make things easier for the kithcen staff that comes in and out throughout the day.

The two talked for awhile longer before Serenity went back to her room to get ready for her lunch time with her friends, granted it was still hours away, but she wanted to try and catch Mako-chan before the lunch date.

When she got back she noticed Endymion was up, no doubt getting ready for the day ahead. She went to her closet to search for something to wear.

OOC:

Last edited by Sailor Jupiter on Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:46 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding a banner)
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Despair   The Queen's Despair - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 3:22 pm

Michiru took one last look in the mirror. Her long hair was pulled back in a pony tail. She had opted for a lavender dress and matching flats. She had hoped that Haruka would be back from her business trip but she had been delayed. Michiru missed her dearly. She hoped that lunch with the Queen and girls would lift her spirits. Michiru grabbed her purse and headed out.
Back to top Go down
http://silencexglaive.tumblr.com/
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Despair   The Queen's Despair - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 3:51 am

When Endymion got back to their bedroom that night, he looked so tired partially due to actual tiredness, and partially due to the heavy weight of that news Setsuna had given him and him alone. About the only time he showed a smile for the rest of the night was when his wife rubbed his back.

After getting into bed, Endymion fell asleep right away. Though it was not a good sleep, because of the several different nightmares he had that night. All of them centered around their new unborn baby. Some of them even made him wake up in a cold sweat. Though luckily, none of them made him wake up screaming.

==========TIME JUMP to the next morning ==========

While Michiru was getting ready for the informal get-together with the other girls, especially Neo-Queen Serenity, Ami was already at work - specifically in a meeting with her research partners. She didn't have much free time that morning, but the occasional times that she did, she couldn't help but look forward to the lunch date with the other girls - with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Despair   The Queen's Despair - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 9:34 pm

Serenity got dressed and made her way to go visit Makoto. She would have to share the news ahead of time, but she thought that if she asked nicely Makoto would act surprised by her news when she told the group. She felt a bit bad for leaving her husband this morning, maybe she would bring him some leftovers from her luncheon. She hoped she hadn't been neglecting her own needs above his own. The guilt began to pull at her, but she pushed it away as she knocked on the door to Makoto's quarters.
Back to top Go down
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Despair   The Queen's Despair - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 2:22 pm

Makoto had been experimenting in the kitchen of her quarters, to try to come up with a new breakfast dish, when she heard the knocking at her front door. She called out "Coming!", then hurriedly worked to get to a convenient breaking point. Once she had reached such a point, Makoto jogged out of her kitchen to her front door. Upon reaching it, she looked through the viewer to see who was there. When Makoto saw it was the Queen, she opened the door quickly and happily "Neo-Queen Serenity! What brings you here?"
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Despair   The Queen's Despair - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 9:39 pm

Serenity smiled at her brown haired friend. "I just have a couple of things I want to ask you before the luncheon." When Makoto invited her in to sit down, Serenity felt her happiness beaming, she grew more and more excited each time she spoke about her pregnancy.

"Well i was going to wait to tell you, so can you act surprised when I tell the group?" she asked with her puppy dog eyes she had used many a time when she was sailor moon and when she was a student at azabu junior high. 

"You see, I recently found out I am pregnant, and I was wondering, would you be able to make, and if you need help, I can help find people to help, would you be able to make me some lighter and more comfortable dresses?" She told Makoto about how she was already not wearing heels and how her dresses were now far too long. She blushed as she told Makoto she would need dresses with fuller busts, as she noticed already the dress she was wearing hugged her a little to closely. She had always been modest and knew her body would continue to change.

"The dresses don't have to be elaborate, just something that is light, loose, and easy to walk around in." She smiled at her friend and waited for her response. She would head to the luncheon after, hopefully Makoto would come a long too, if she wasn't in the middle of something.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Despair   The Queen's Despair - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 10:16 pm

The Queen's Despair - Page 3 Michir10

Michiru entered the south dining room. It was a nice day and the room was bright. She quickly realized that she was the first to arrive. Michiru found a table and sat down. She knew that she was early but she knew that the Queen and the girls would be there soon.

"Thank you." She smiled at the member of the kitchen staff who poured her a glass of water.

She took a sip and put the glass down. She felt a pair of hands covering her eyes.

"Hello." Michiru smiled at the familiar voice.

"Haruka."

Haruka sat down in the seat next to her.

"Why are you sitting here by yourself?" Haruka asked.

"The Queen and the girls will be here soon for lunch."

"It will be nice to catch up with them." Haruka agreed.

Michiru smiled and they waited for everyone's arrival.
Back to top Go down
http://silencexglaive.tumblr.com/
Sailor V
Senshi of Members
Sailor V
Senshi of Members

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Despair   The Queen's Despair - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 8:41 pm

Mako's jaw dropped when Serenity told her about her pregnancy. She then gave her friend a huge smile. She was happy to hear that she was pregnant. That meant before long Chibiusa would be roaming around the halls. Mako just nodded her head when Serenity asked her to act surprised when the others find out. Then Serenity brought up her dress request and Mako giggled.

"Of course I can make you dresses!" she replied. "I can make any type so just tell me what colors you want and the type fabric."
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Despair   The Queen's Despair - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 11:49 pm

Serenity felt a huge smile form on her face as she thanked Makoto and gave her a big hug. 

"For the dresses, maybe some whites for formal events, but something lighter than this fabric," she said as she clutched a chunk of her dress. "It is so heavy even now, and I can only imagine how uncomfortable this dress could become in the next months- I just want it to flow and something that can breathe, I don't want to sweat all the time..." she chuckled.

"Is cotton light?" she asked- maybe some cottony dresses, but in pinks, purples, that sort- I do so miss wearing other clothes and colors besides the white gown, I know I am queen, but why should that mean I limit my wardrobe to one color?" She said trying to sound serious as she placed a hand on her hip, only to burst in to giggles a few moments later.

After Makoto had taken down some notes about her wishes she asked her tall friend if she was ready to head to the luncheon with the others.
Back to top Go down
Sailor V
Senshi of Members
Sailor V
Senshi of Members

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Despair   The Queen's Despair - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 9:34 pm

Mako just laughed when Serenity went on about her clothes. She would make sure she made the best dresses fit for a queen. After taking her notes, she closed her book and looked at her friend when she asked her a question. 

"Yeah! I'm so ready for this lunch," she replied. "It will be nice to see everyone again." She then went over to the door and opened it up. She stood to the side still holding the door open. "You first, my queen." Mako bowed and started to laugh. Serenity told her friends despite her being queen she was still their friend. However Mako loved to goof around about it.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Despair   The Queen's Despair - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 10:41 pm

Serenity walked with Makoto to the dining room. When she arrived she saw Michiru...and Haruka there already. She ran over to hug the both of them, she was just so happy right now she couldn't contain it. Even though Haruka was not a hugger, Serenity always hugged her. 

"It's so good to see the both of you," Serenity said as she took her seat at the table. She asked them both how they have been and listened as they talked. Serenity sat back and waited for the remaining girls to come, unfortunatly Pluto could not come because she was guarding the time gate, but Serenity would be sure to have the chefs save her a plate and Serenity would take it to her after they had all caught up and had lunch.

Serenity also thought of Endymion and how she had been not fair with him and had been putting all her problems and jobs on him. She would go visit him later, that and she just felt a sudden need to be with him, it was something that made her feel slightly off,but she masked her feelings because she was just too happy in this moment to let things get her down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Despair   The Queen's Despair - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Queen's Despair

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next