Moon Kingdom Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Latest topics
» We're Moving!
The Queen's Despair - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Luna Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:21 pm

» Hiya everyone
The Queen's Despair - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Luna Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:47 pm

» The Legendary DBZ RPG (LDR)
The Queen's Despair - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:19 pm

» Just another moonie saying hi.
The Queen's Despair - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Saturn Sat May 30, 2015 1:03 pm

» Happy Birthday, Sailor Jupiter!
The Queen's Despair - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Fri May 29, 2015 5:27 pm

» The Queen's Despair [OOC Discussion]
The Queen's Despair - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Jupiter Sun May 17, 2015 1:46 am

» The Queen's Despair
The Queen's Despair - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Sat May 16, 2015 5:23 pm

» Things you're happy about
The Queen's Despair - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Jupiter Wed May 13, 2015 12:49 am

» May Sign in for Yen
The Queen's Despair - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Mon May 11, 2015 3:11 am

Vote for us!
 Top RP Sites

The Queen's Despair

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

The Queen's Despair - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Despair   The Queen's Despair - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 10:22 pm

Serenity had been lost in thought for some time when she heard Usako.  She looked up and saw Endymion sitting beside her. How long was I sitting here? She thought. She smiled at Endymion as she placed her hands on top of his. "I am sorry my love, I didn't realize you were there," she said with hindrance. She was torn between telling Endymion about the strange feeling she had, part of her wanted to, adn another part of her wanted to hide it from him. She decided to tell him, they had been through so much, it was just a feeling after all and she was probably over thinking it.

She took a small breath before she spoke. "I just had a very strange feeling. I feel like I..." she paused before continuing, trying to figure out how to word what she was trying to say. "I feel like something bad is coming, not to Crystal Tokyo, but...." Why can't I just say it already,  she thought. 

"I think something bad is coming for our child." She said looking down. She let her words settle on Endymion for a moment.
Back to top Go down
http://mizzmoon.tumblr.com/
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Despair   The Queen's Despair - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 3:16 am

Endymion tried to follow his wife as she kept on pausing and restarting.  He waited patiently while she searched for the best way to state it.  When she finally concluded, having apparently expressed her feelings, he became a little concerned, because it was also his child, not just her child (as she had said).  So he sat down next to her on the bench.  As he was doing so, he realized that although she had found a way to express what her feelings were, she hadn't communicated anything about why she had such feelings.  So from right next to his wife, he asked her with concern in his voice "I see.  I haven't had any feeling that something bad is coming for our child.  So, to help me understand better, can you tell me what caused you to have such a feeling?"  His tone of voice also expressed that he was taking this seriously.
Back to top Go down
http://mistress9shideout.forumotion.com/
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Despair   The Queen's Despair - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 3:56 am

Serenity turned and looked at Endymion. it has to be nerves,  she thought. Surely if something were to go wrong, and she could sense it, Endymion would be able to sense it as well. That was one of the good things about their link, sometimes it could be bad, but this was one time Serenity was glad that they were not getting the same vibes.  She lightly rested her head on his shoulder as she spoke. "I'm not sure what is causing these feelings, maybe I am just scared. What if I am a bad mother?" She asked  her beloved. Maybe the day had been overwhelming on her emotions and her mind was trying to get the best of her. 

OOC:
Back to top Go down
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Despair   The Queen's Despair - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 9:15 am

After Ami finally got home for the night (from another long day of meetings and research), Ami had gotten out her books and notes on obstetrics and gynecology.  This was because she was used to being a general practice or primary care doctor in her professional life, so she hadn't had to know much about those certain two other branches of medicine since her medical school days.  Plus, even Ami had just found out herself that the Queen was pregnant, and she wanted to be as good of an OB/GYN to the Queen as she could be.  After all, the Queen deserved the best, including trusted, high-quality care from a close friend.

After getting all such books and notes out, Ami sorted them all out in the order she figured she would need them chronologically, to guide the Queen through the stages of her pregnancy.  Once she had them all in order, she started reviewing them in that chronological order.  This news about the Queen had caught her off-guard, and Ami did not like being caught off-guard.  So she continued reviewing these books and notes all the way until her normal time to go to bed for the night, in a cramming-like effort to try to get ahead in this area also.

====================

Once his wife gave her latest response (which he paid special attention to, because this subject was very near & dear to his heart also), Endymion thought he knew what was going on right away.  After all, he had been watching her non-verbal cues also, and they were giving him the same signs as her verbal cues.  So he was easily able to comfort her by saying "Apparently, you are scared.  And it doesn't make sense to me, because you're going to be a great mother to our child.  If I didn't think so, I wouldn't have married you and gone through all this to try to have a baby with you.  So everything is going to be alright.  And if you ever doubt this, I would be happy to go to either Rei-chan or Setsuna-chan with you - your choice," because he sincerely believed all of that was true with all his heart.

OOC :
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Despair   The Queen's Despair - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 4:06 am

"Hai, Endy you are right." She said as she lightly wrapped her arm around him. "Do you want to take a walk before we turn in for the night, it's just such a beautiful night."

OOC:

*********************************************************************************
The next morning, Serenity was greeted by the sunlight coming in through her window. She got up, showered and got ready for her day. She made her way down the halls hoping to see one of her senshi. She walked into Makoto's kitchen,  hmm I wonder where Makoto is this morning, she's almost always in here working on new recipes.  Serenity walked over to the fridge and took a sheet of scrap paper and jotted down a note. 
Mako-chan, sorry I missed you. I hope you are well. I was hoping we could do lunch some time soon. I need to find the others. I have something I want to tell all of you. I will come back later this afternoon.~ Serenity

She went down to the kitchen for her breakfast. She ate light, unsure if she would be able to keep her meal down. After she finished her breakfast, Serenity went to one of the sitting rooms. The sunlight was coming in perfectly. She had several rooms she went to to have "alone" time. She pulled out a journal and jotted her thoughts down. She was trying this as a new activity, even if she was unable to verbalize her thoughts, she wanted to get them down on paper, it helped ease her mind. She thought about Crystal Tokyo, and sharing her news with them when the time was right. She thought about the things she would need, and how she would turn to them if she needed their help. She cared for the people of Crystal Tokyo and wanted them to be a part of her life. This was very much a quality that had carried over to her new life.

She had finished her journal entry and decided to walk through the room, admiring the artifacts and artwork. She turned the corner and saw Michiru painting a picture. She moved closer to get a good look. She still had time to kill, she went and sat quietly, watchng Michiru paint, not wanting to distract her from her work.
Back to top Go down
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Despair   The Queen's Despair - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 8:17 am

When his wife suggested they go for a walk before bed, Endymion smiled "A short walk sounds like a good idea.  Because as you said, it's such a nice, calm night."  Then he realized what he just said, so he thought about this night 'I hope I didn't jinx it.'

So the two of them went for a short walk in the palace gardens.  Then they headed back to their bedroom to turn in for the night.

While King Endymion slept that night, he had a nightmare.  It didn't make him wake up screaming.  But it was bad enough to make him wake up (silently) in a cold sweat.  The nightmare was of his wife giving birth to this child.  Then Ami, who was the obstetrician for this delivery, broke down sobbing.  Once she was able to control herself enough to speak clearly, Ami informed the royal couple that their daughter had died in the childbirth process.

Once he realized he had woken back up, Endymion was disturbed by that nightmare (of course).  Then he got up as silently as he could (so as to not wake up his wife), and silently walked to the bathroom attached to their bedroom.  Taking one of his towels, he dried the cold sweat off of him as best he could.  Then he put this towel in the hamper where they placed used towels that needed to be laundered.  Doing all of this gave him time to also think about when to tell his wife about this nightmare.  As he silently walked back to their bed, he decided to not wake her up for it, but that he would tell her at the first convenient opportunity when they were both up.

The daytime part of the morning soon came without any other noteworthy events.  Endymion woke up soon after daylight had taken over the sky, got dressed in his royal clothes as silently as possible, then went off to their governing room to meet with his advisors and get caught up with the latest news about their kingdom**.

** :
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Despair   The Queen's Despair - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 1:06 pm

After leaving the kitchen, Michiru realized that she never turned her phone on that morning. She scrolled through her messages, three alone from Haruka. Stopped walking when she noticing one from the Queen. Concerned, at first she quickly read it, relaxing when she realized that it was an invitation for lunch.

"Sorry for the late reply...lunch sounds lovely."

Michiru hit send and headed settled back in with her painting. It has been awhile since she had worked on anything, focusing mostly on the violin. She really did not have anything planned, she just let the paintbrush and her instincts guide her. Michiru stopped for a moment, sensing that someone may have been watching her, but when she glanced behind her, no one was there. Michiru turned back to her painting.

Last edited by Sailor Saturn on Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://silencexglaive.tumblr.com/
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Despair   The Queen's Despair - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 7:04 pm

ooc:

Serenity glanced at the clock and saw it was time to go to Ami's office. She walked out of the sitting room, down the hall to Ami's office. She knocked before entering. As she opened the door she said "Ami-chan, I just wanted you let you know I am here." She walked over to a chair and sat down. She pulled out a magazine and began to aimlessly read it while she waited for Ami to finish up what she was working on. She glanced out the window and noticed how nice a day it was. Maybe her and Ami could take a walk outside together after her appointment.

Serenity checked her phone and saw she had a message from Michiru. She sent her a text back.
Great, I am still wating to hear back from Rei and we still need to settle a date, how is Friday for you

Serenity set her phone down, and pulled out a parenting magazine and was reading the articles while she waited.

OOC:
Back to top Go down
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Despair   The Queen's Despair - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 3:03 am

When the Queen opened the door and announced that she was here, Ami called for her to come in and have a seat.  Fortunately, Ami had recently finished the research she had wanted to do in this time slot and had just started to clean up from it, so she went through the clean-up as quickly as she could while still being thorough.

Ami then gathered her notes on the Queen's blood test results from the day before, as well as the notes she had taken last night for what to tell the Queen to be a good OB/GYN for this pregnancy.  Then, at long last, Ami was ready to go out and greet the Queen.  "Konnichi-wa, your majesty.  Are you still happy about the news?" the blue-haired doctor asked the Queen about being pregnant when she went out to the waiting room.

After Neo-Queen Serenity finished answering that, Ami then asked the Queen how long she had been trying to become pregnant.  That wrapped up all of the questions Ami could think of, so she then went on to the basic tips to give a to-be mother the first time she is pregnant (like to eat many small meals instead of a few big meals, and never to take any medicine - even over-the-counter ones - without consulting her first, because most of them could transcend the placental barrier).  Finally, Ami asked the Queen if she had any questions.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Despair   The Queen's Despair - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 8:54 pm

Serenity looked up at Ami with a big smile on her face. "Oh yes, I am very happy, but nervous, and scared at the same time, is that normal." She said with a small giggle. 

When Ami asked how long she had been trying to get pregnant, Serenity sat for a minute, thinking about how long it had been. "Hmm, let me think, at least a year..." She felt her face go hot with a blush. "I think at first we were trying more and more, but nothing was happening, so I had lost hope, but now I am finally pregnant and it feels so surreal, is it real?" She asked Ami.

When Ami asked if she had any questions, she had to think again. There were so many questions she had,  Where should I start? she thought. " Her mind went straight to food, "are there any foods I can't eat, like any foods that would harm the baby?" I hope you don't think this is a dumb question Ami-chan," the quen said while fidgeting with her dress, "um I heard that hot water, like sitting in hot baths is bad for the bay, is that true, will I not be able to take hot bubble baths?" "Are there, oh what are they called, those tablets you take to help you feel better.....vitamins, yeah vitamins, will I have to take vitamins?" She waited for Ami to answer each question before she asked the next. "I think that's all I have for now, but if I think of others, I will write them down and come find you." 

Serenity thought about telling Ami about her nervous feeling, but decided not to. She wanted to talk to either Setsuna or Rei, they might be able to help ease her nerves about the situation she was sensing.
Back to top Go down
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Despair   The Queen's Despair - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 2:38 am

When Neo-Queen Serenity mentioned her current feelings and asked whether they were normal, Ami smiled pleasantly and in a knowing way (like she had heard that a million times before) "I'm glad you're happy.  And feeling nervous is very normal - especially for first-time mothers.  Feeling scared is a little less common, but it's still common enough for most doctors to consider it normal, including me."

When NQS talked about how long she had been trying to become pregnant, and blushed, Ami replied with a smile "Yes, it is real.  Your blood tests definitely confirm that you are pregnant.  And I asked that question more as a friend than a doctor, more out of curiosity than out of medical need."

When the Queen asked about foods, Ami thought for a sec, then replied seriously "The only thing I can think of that is bad for the developing baby is alcohol, in any form.  So you shouldn't have wine or anything like that."  When the Queen asked about hot water, like taking bubble baths, Ami thought for a sec, pondering out loud "Ano ... yes.  It's because the developing baby can't regulate its own temperature.  So you want to make sure to not get it too hot, like staying in a hot bubble bath.  But I know how enjoyable relaxing bubble baths can be.  So my solution for that would be to only take warm bubble baths until you give birth, and test out the water temperature with just your hand before you get in completely - to make sure it's not too hot."

When NQS asked about taking vitamins, Ami replied seriously but also with a smile "It's a good idea to take vitamin pills if you're not getting enough nutrition from the foods you eat, no matter whether you're pregnant or not.  Now, when you're pregnant, your nutritional needs increase, because you have to take in enough nutrition for you and the developing baby.  So most pregnant women end up needing to take vitamin pills.  Let's see ..." at this point, Ami looked over NQS's blood test results and listed off the vitamins that she didn't have enough of in her blood stream for both her and the developing baby.  "Those are the vitamins I recommend you take supplements for.  Especially folic acid - it regulates and helps minimize the chance of defects in the nervous system and spinal cord."

Finally, when the Queen said she would write down any further questions she might think of, Ami was happy to see that curiosity, that desire to have a healthy baby.  Good," Ami smiled to the Queen.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Despair   The Queen's Despair - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 12:01 am

Serenity listened to Ami's words intently. She hoped she would be able to remember all Ami was telling her.  No alcohol, vitamins with folic acid, can still take bubble baths, just not super hot baths. She was mentally relaying the information in her mind. 

"Thank-you Ami-chan for all your help, I will do everything I can to help my baby grow to be healthy." "I am going to head out now, but I will let you know once I hear back from Minako and Makoto regarding our lunch, I am so eager to share the news with everyone." She said goodbye to her friend, allowed time for her to return the salutation and headed out to the palace halls. 

Serenity was walking down the hall, she hadn't seen Endymion yet today and was wondering how his day was going. Serenity had also given some thought to what he said the night before about going and seeing Rei or Setsuna to see if they had an inkling about something going wrong with the pregnancy. Serenity was hoping they could go see Rei, it would help ease her nerves just a bit. She thought for a moment about where her husband could be, but decided to go back to their room. She wasn't sure why she was so tired, but a nap sounded so good to her, so she went and took a nap. I'll go find Endy after I nap, she thought as she drifted off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Despair   The Queen's Despair - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 12:57 pm

"You're welcome.  I hope everything works out well.  And I'm looking forward to that lunch.  Ja matta ne," was Ami's friendly closing to their conversation.  Then she waved to the Queen as a final friendly good-bye.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Despair   The Queen's Despair - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 12:02 am

Serenity woke up feeling very refreshed from her nap. She got up and tidied herself before going into the palace halls. She was going to go find Endymion. She had yet to see him today and she wanted to see how his day was going. No doubt he is working very hard. She decided to stop in the kitchen and make the two of them a snack. She knew her cooking skills were not the greatest, so she decided to make something simple with no cooking required. She pulled out some cheese and meat from the fridge and carefully placed in on a tray with some crackers. She laughed out loud at her attempt to make something, but decided to take it with her anyway.

Serenity was walking down the hall carrying her tray of cracker snacks. She remembered Endymion saying something about working in the governing room today so she made her way down towards that room.

Not wanting to sneak up on him again, she knocked on the door before entering. She didn't see him at first, and figured he might be in the back of the office. She set the tray down on one of the desks. She called out, "Endymion, are you in here?"
Back to top Go down
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Despair   The Queen's Despair - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 9:18 pm

King Endymion hadn't heard his wife knock on the door to the governing room, partially because it came through quietly enough to be drowned out by his conversation with one of his advisors.  But when the Queen called out to him from elsewhere inside the governing room, it was loud enough to be heard by Endymion.  So he steered his conversation with their advisors to a quick, convenient breaking point.  Then, when they had reached that breaking point, a minute or so later, he excused himself by telling his advisors "Thank you.  Now if you'll excuse me, I heard my wife calling."

Since he had not heard his wife's call well enough to be able to figure out where it came from, he just walked a couple steps in the direction it had seemed like it came from, then called back to her "Honey?  I'm here.  Where are you?"
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Despair   The Queen's Despair - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 10:30 pm

Serenity was walking by one of the bookcases when she heard Endymion call out asking where she was. She thought he was close but wasn't sure. She called out to him. "I am over by your desk," as she walked back to his desk and sat on his desk crossing her legs. In her mind she was trying to be suave, but she probably looked quite silly. When Endymion arrived in her view she said in a happy voice "there you are, I hope I wasn't disturbing you." She motioned for him to come closer. When he was in front of her she reached up and lightly wrapped her hands around his neck. 

"I just got done visiting with Ami-chan some more and I wanted to come see you, I brought you a snack, well I tried to think of something to make, but just settled on the crackers, meat and cheese," she said a small blush forming on her cheeks. How I wish I could cook a meal for you Endy,  she thought.

"Why not take a break my love, I can tell you have been working hard." She said as she got off his desk and scooted the snack tray closer for them to reach.

OOC:
Back to top Go down
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Despair   The Queen's Despair - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 5:21 am

OOC :

BIC

Because his main focus was now on finding his wife (instead of conversing with his advisors), King Endymion was now able to pinpoint which direction it came from and about how far away it was when his wife called out to him again.  This was in addition to the fact that she said she was by his desk.  So he was able to make a bee-line for her, and did.

When Endymion came within sight of his wife, he smiled sweetly at her as he continued walking over to her.  He was about to ask her how her day had been when she expressed hope at not disturbing him.  Endymion decided to express his answer in the form of a little joke "How can I consider it a disturbance when it's my wife?"

When his wife lightly wrapped her arms around his neck, Endymion also hugged his wife lightly - around her lower chest.  When his wife mentioned she had just visited Ami, Endymion smiled lovingly at her "That's fine.  I hope your visit with the good doctor was helpful to you."  When she brought up the snack tray she had brought, he chuckled lightly, then switched to a loving smile as he said appreciatively "Thank you, my dear.  Yes, I am hungry."  Then he took a slice of meat and a cracker, put them together, and ate the snack.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Despair   The Queen's Despair - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 1:42 am

Serenity smiled at Endymion. She also helped herself to some meat, cheese and crackers. She got off his desk and went to sit in the chair. She propped her feet up, they were not hurting, but it was just more comfortable. She interlocked her fingers together over her stomach. 

She waited until she had his attention before she spoke in a calm voice, "last night when we in the gardens, you said we could go see Rei or Setsuna to get a second opinion on the feeling I had last night, I was wondering, would you be able to come with me, when you are free of course to go see Rei, I just want to be sure everything is okay, I know I am probably overthinking the situation, but it would give me peace of mind to know everything was going to be okay." she said as she placed her head in one of her hands.
Back to top Go down
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Despair   The Queen's Despair - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 11:47 am

"Of course I'm willing to accompany you if I'm free, my love," King Endymion smiled pleasantly at his wife.  "And I should be free to do so both this evening and tomorrow evening."  Then Endymion's expression turned serious as he said "That reminds me - I should tell you about this dream I had last night.  Or more like nightmare, actually.  I can now understand this feeling you had, honey, and fear you might not be overthinking the whole thing.  Because in this nightmare, you were giving birth.  But at the end of it, Ami informed us that our daughter had died during the childbirth process.  I'm not trying to bring you down on purpose, of course; but I thought you would want to know of something like this."
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Despair   The Queen's Despair - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 12:10 pm

Serenity listened intently to her husband's words. She sucked in a breath when he told her about her nightmare. She sat back up propping her arm on the table and placing her head in her hand. She waited a moment before speaking. 

"Thank-you for telling me Endy, " she said before speaking again."I think I want to hold off on seeing Rei though, until she knows the situation. I am supposed to be having lunch with all the girls soon so I can tell them all at once, I just don't know when that will be, I just remembered Rei is away at a conference, but she should be back soon." 

How can something that is supposed to make me feel so happy, make me feel so nervous and scared at the same time, she thought as she looked up and smiled at her husband.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Despair   The Queen's Despair - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 2:58 am

"Okay, I understand," King Endymion replied comfortingly to Neo-Queen Serenity about having to delay their visit with Rei.  "And I hope I didn't ruin your day by telling you that news.  Anyway, good luck with planning that lunch."

Then he asked with curiosity and wonder in his voice "So what would you like to do tonight, my love?"

OOC :
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Despair   The Queen's Despair - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 11:53 pm

Serenity looked up at her husband, a small smile forming on her face. "You didn't ruin my day, I appreciate you telling me what you did." she thought about his question. Hmm what would I like to do tonight? She had heard talk of a restuarant in town that was all the rage. She loved the palace chefs cooking, and of course loved Makoto's cooking, but this restaurant was famous for its pastas and cheesy garlic bread, just thinking about it made Serenity's mouth water.

She looked at her husband as she spoke in a calm, but excited voice, "actually there is this restaurant in town, Mazotti's, they have this pasta and this garlic bread, oh I would love to try it, but its such short notice, I don't know if its a good idea to show up in town unannounced, and many of the guards have retired for the night." She let out a sigh as she slumped over just a bit, only to jerk up quickly with a huge smile on her face, and excitement in her eyes.

"Oh Endy, do you think they would be able to have someone come and cook it here or bring it. Maybe we can have a dinner out in the gardens. The weather has been so nice lately, and I just love eating outside when I can see the moon, it just makes me feel so calm." She was on the edge of her seat in anticipation. She looked up at him realizing she must look and sound just like she had in her past life.

Her face turned bright red in embarassment, she was a queen now, she had to try and act like it. "Gomen Endy, I was just so excited, but is there anything you are wanting to do tonight?" she asked as she smoothed out her dress and resumed a more mature stance.

OOC:
Back to top Go down
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Despair   The Queen's Despair - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 2:58 am

When his wife talked about this Italian restaurant in town as if she wanted to go to it, Endymion replied calmly "YOu're correct that it's not a good idea to show up in town unannounced, especially without our personal guards.  But if you really want to try that restaurant, we can go there some future night, when we've planned it in advance."  When his wife talked about having someone come to the palace and cook it, Endymion frowned for a brief second.  Then, realizing he didn't want his wife to think he was displeased with her, the frown disappeared about as quickly as it had appeared.  He tried to be the voice of reason as he calmly told her "That would be very expensive to bring someone from there to cook it here; can you imagine the scandal that could result if we are caught spending so much on one meal?  Not to mention they wouldn't want to come over on such short notice; the least they would require is a couple weeks' notice."

When his wife resumed a calmer, more mature tone, and asked him what he wanted to do tonight, Endymion thought for a brief second, then slightly smiled at his wife "Now that you mention it, we could eat out in the gardens, because of the nice weather.  But it would have to be palace food, prepared by the staff here.  We could ask them if they know any pasta dishes, if you want.  Because now that you mention it, Italian pasta does sound like a good change of pace tonight."
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Despair   The Queen's Despair - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 10:58 pm

Serenity sat for a moment feeling very embarrased about her thoughts, of course they would need time and I really wouldn't want a scandal coming out not now, she thought as she turned slightly away from her husband, not wanting him to see the emotions written on her face. She turned back to face Endymion with a smile on her face. "I think that is a grand idea, I can go see if they would be able to fix something up, say in a couple hours, she glanced at the clock on his desk and saw it was just after 4pm. 

She waited for him to respond before getting up to leave. She stood up a little to fast, and suddenly the room felt like it was spinning. She jerked forward a bit gripping the edge of Endymion's desk to stable herself back upright. Come to think of it, I haven't eaten much since breakfast this morning, nor have I had very much water, oh Ami would be so mad, I have to make sure I eat and hydrate, I'm caring for another person now Serenity thought as she brought her free hand and wrapepd it around her stomach, even though there was no visible evidence of her pregnancy yet, Serenity thought warmly of the life that was growing inside her.
Back to top Go down
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Despair   The Queen's Despair - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 9:23 am

"Okay, I'll let you do so, since you were the one who thought of this idea," Endymion smiled at his wife agreeing to his compromise right after she had done so.

But when he noticed the Queen's unsteadiness upon standing up, Endymion became concerned.  Even though she had managed to steady herself, he stood up and placed a hand on her to help her remain steady.  "Be careful," he cautioned his wife.  "Are you sure you can handle this?  Maybe I should go talk to the chefs here about dinner tonight?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Despair   The Queen's Despair - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Queen's Despair

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next