Moon Kingdom Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Latest topics
» We're Moving!
The Queen's Despair - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Luna Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:21 pm

» Hiya everyone
The Queen's Despair - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Luna Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:47 pm

» The Legendary DBZ RPG (LDR)
The Queen's Despair - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:19 pm

» Just another moonie saying hi.
The Queen's Despair - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Saturn Sat May 30, 2015 1:03 pm

» Happy Birthday, Sailor Jupiter!
The Queen's Despair - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Fri May 29, 2015 5:27 pm

» The Queen's Despair [OOC Discussion]
The Queen's Despair - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Jupiter Sun May 17, 2015 1:46 am

» The Queen's Despair
The Queen's Despair - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Sat May 16, 2015 5:23 pm

» Things you're happy about
The Queen's Despair - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Jupiter Wed May 13, 2015 12:49 am

» May Sign in for Yen
The Queen's Despair - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Mon May 11, 2015 3:11 am

Vote for us!
 Top RP Sites

The Queen's Despair

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

The Queen's Despair - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Despair   The Queen's Despair - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 2:39 am

The Queen's Despair - Page 6 Sereni12

Serenity looked up at her husband, he appeared to be in a good mood this morning. She smiled when he asked if she would like him to accompany her to her first line of duty for the day. She spoke, her voice soft and filled with happiness," I would like that very much, I am heading towards my council chambers, I need to go over some things with my assistants." 

The two walked towards Serenity's chambers. Serenity latched her arm with her husbands as they walked. When she got to the door, she said, "this is my stop, thank you my love for walking with me, you really are my Prince, I mean King." She said with a slight blush as she rose on her toes and kissed Endymion's cheek.

Serenity walked into her office to carry out the days duties.

************************************************************************************
Time Jump to Serenity being 6 months pregnant (about a 3 month time jump)

Serenity awoke rather early, it seemed ever since she had gotten to a later point in her pregnancy she was waking up or getting up to use the restroom more often. Darn that Chibiusa,  Serenity thought as she got up to use the restroom. As she got up she placed a hand on the small of her back. It seemed her back hurt all the time anymore since she had begun to show more with her pregnancy. 

As Serenity was walking out of the bathroom she caught a glance of herself in the mirror, she turned away, lately she didn't like looking at herself, she would never say she was sad to be pregnant but she hated how big she looked and how bloated she felt all the time. Her feet, when she could see them were swollen most of the time and now when she slept she tossed and turned trying to get comfortable.

It was all worth it though, despite all the negatives, the postive of having Chibiusa arrive in the near future was enough to make Serenity forget about all the negative thoughts she had bee having over the past few months.

Serenity walked back over to the bed and climbed back in to try and get some more sleep before the day began. She was looking forward to today for she would be going in for another ultrasound and hopefully Endymion would be joining her this time.
Back to top Go down
http://mizzmoon.tumblr.com/
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Despair   The Queen's Despair - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 2:21 pm

The Queen's Despair - Page 6 Michir12

Michiru frowned when Setsuna said everything was cloudy as well.

"It is too much of a coincidence if neither of us can see what is happening. I agree, we should speak to the other senshi about this, Rei in particular. Perhaps she senses something that we can not. We should meet with them away from the palace. What do you think? I do not like keeping this away from the Queen but in this case, until we have all the information, there is no need to put more stress on her. I do not like this at all. There no way to tell where this threat is coming from or if it is something else entirely."
Back to top Go down
http://silencexglaive.tumblr.com/
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Despair   The Queen's Despair - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 6:05 pm

The Queen's Despair - Page 6 Endymi10

[AFTER THE TIME JUMP]

Meanwhile, Endymion slept right through his wife getting up to use the toilet.  It wasn't that he didn't care about her suffering during her pregnancy; it was just that he was not a light sleeper, which meant that he did not wake up easily in the middle of the night.

Later that morning, as it was approaching seven o'clock, Endymion woke up naturally, having gotten several hours of sleep and thus being fully rested.  He then got up out of bed quietly, because he knew his pregnant wife could use all the sleep she could get.  He got a clean towel for himself and went into the master bathroom.  He wanted to take a quick shower and finish it before his wife needed to get up to use the toilet again, so as to not further inconvenience her.

After Endymion finished his shower, he used the clean towel he had gotten earlier to pat himself mostly dry.  Then he came out of the bathroom back into their bedroom.  After more thoroughly drying off with his towel, he went over to where his clean clothes were and got out another one of his royal uniforms to put on.  Once he had completed that, he looked over at their bed to see whether his wife was still asleep.
Back to top Go down
http://mistress9shideout.forumotion.com/
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Despair   The Queen's Despair - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 11:26 pm

Serenity awoke later and felt quite well rested, well as rested as she could. She rolled over to say good morning to Endymion but he was not there. She was still waking up as she sat up, she glanced around the room to see if her husband was in there. Her eyes finally found him, she gave him a sleepy smile. She greeted him as she lifted her arms above her head to stretch. 

She turned her legs so they were hanging off the bed, she slowly got up again placing her hand on her back for support for when she stood, finding her slippers, the only actual comfortable footwear she owned right now, she slipped her feet into them and stood up. Once she had gotten up she walked over to Endymion and gave him a hug, lately she just felt the need to be close with her husband, she stood hugging him for a moment before she finally spoke, "I overslept again didn't I?" she asked her voice still a bit groggy.

As she released her arms from her husband, she felt something in her stomach, apparently Chibiusa was awake and excited about something. Serenity had felt her daughter move inside her before, but today it was different, she was kicking away about something. Serenity placed her hand on her stomach to better feel Chibiusa's active feet as a smile graced her lips from ear to ear.
Back to top Go down
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Despair   The Queen's Despair - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 3:13 am

When his wife gave him a sleepy smile, Endymion acknowledged it with a nod and a smile of his own.  When she gave him a hug, he lightly hugged her back.  When she asked about oversleeping, Endymion smiled "That's okay, honey.  At this stage, you need all the sleep you can get."

When his wife moved her hand to her stomach, Endymion smiled brightly himself "She woke up early, didn't she?"  He continued on by saying with a smile that indicated he was teasing her "I think Chibi-Usa is more of a morning person than you are."

After giving her time to respond to that, Endymion then turned from his wife to the exit from their bedroom "Shall we go down for breakfast now, my love?"

Last edited by mercuryfan on Sat Jan 17, 2015 3:48 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to add the last paragraph)
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Despair   The Queen's Despair - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 2:14 am

Serenity smiled at her husband and let out a little laugh, "I would love to, but first let me change, I don't know if the staff would like me showing up in my pajamas, I have done that a bit too much and I think they are annoyed, just give me a few minutes and I will be right back."

Serenity turned and walked into her closet. She pulled out a flowy light blue dress that Makoto had made, but when she put it on, it was a bit too tight and there wasn't enough wiggle room. Serniey hung it back on the hanger and placed it back in the closet. She tried on several dresses, but all had the same result, they were too snug, she didn't realize how much she'd changed.....how much more weight she had gained. Serenity let out a frustrated sigh as the tears welled in her eyes, she hated how she felt right now,she was too large to fit into any of her clothes. She knew it was all because Chibiusa was growing inside her, but that didnt make her feel much better in that moment. 

Eventually Serenity, decided to go with the Blue dress, it had been the loosest of all the dresses, and she walked over to her shoes, but they were all on the floor, she looked down to try and find the right shoes but her belly covered her view when she looked down. Serenity was growing more and more frustrated by the moment. She took a breath to try and calm herself before calling out to Endymion for help, she felt so bad, she shouldnt have to ask him for help, but lately bending over to get things only triggered her bladder more, so she was trying to avoid it as much as she could, that and it caused her back a lot of pain when she bent over. Maybe she would use the heating pad if she could tonight.

"Endy," Serenity called out, "could you help me with something really quick?" she asked as she sat at her dressing table. and turned so she wasn't looking in the mirror.
Back to top Go down
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Despair   The Queen's Despair - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 3:59 am

When his wife made her comment about showing up in her pajamas, Endymion couldn't help letting out a soft chuckle, as it amused him (especially because she had also been amused).  He patiently watched her try on several different dresses.  But then, hearing her sigh and seeing her look like she was about to cry, his reaction changed to one of concern for her.  So he walked over towards her and soothingly said "It's not your fault that none of your dresses fit, honey.  Chibi-Usa is still growing inside of you, remember?  Let's resolve to go back to Mako-chan after breakfast and ask her to make you some better-fitting ones, okay?"

When his wife walked over to her shoes and asked for some quick help, Endymion quickly moved over next to her and pleasantly replied "Sure, my love.  Which pair of shoes do you want to wear today?"
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Despair   The Queen's Despair - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 7:27 pm

Serenity smiled at her husband as he spoke. He always knew what to say to make her feel better. "I think that is a marvelous idea. I do hope Mako-chan has the time to help me out." Serenity said as if off in deep thought. When Endymion asked what shoes she wanted, Serenity said, "I have a white pair or flats they have a bit of sparkle on them. I think they are on the floor in the first row of shoes." She said.

Serenity sat thinking about the near future while Endymion looked for her shoes. She felt an odd feeling and saw a black blur speed past her face. She felt a pain in her head and like something was wrong. She put her head to her hand to calm herself and try to figure out what just happened.

Pluto listened as Michiru spoke. "You are right and while I do not believe in coincidences, this is all too sudden and the fact that we both are experiencing this is of my concern. I do think we should meet with the others and have Mars do a reading. Do you think we should meet with Endymion to at least inform him on the progress we made an let him know we are doing our best to work through this dilema?" Pluto asked her long time ally.

Setsuna hoped this was all just in their thoughts, but something deep down told her an unimaginable darkness was coming their way and the Queen would be left devastated from this darkness.

Last edited by Sailor Jupiter on Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : making setsuna's post more than 100 words)
Back to top Go down
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Despair   The Queen's Despair - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 11:49 pm

Endymion nodded seriously in response to his wife's comment about Makoto having the time to help her out.  When his wife mentioned which pair of shoes she wanted, Endymion immediately started looking for the pair.  Even though it did not take him long to find the correct pair of shoes, Endymion remained too busy to take time to think about the future, so he did not feel the ominous warning sign that his wife did.  After picking up the pair of shoes his wife had mentioned, Endymion glanced up at her for a quick second to make sure she was still sitting down.  When he confirmed that she was, he asked her "Okay.  Now can you lift your feet one at a time so I can slip these on, honey?"
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Despair   The Queen's Despair - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2015 6:25 pm

Serenity did as Endymion asked, lifting one foot at a time so she could wear her shoes. Once she had her shoes on she thanked Endymion. Serenity placed one hand on the small of her back as she stood. She was hoping this last trimester would go by quickly, she was starting to not be able to bear the pain she felt in her back from the extra weight. She knew it was all for the best, but she just wished her back didn’t hurt all the time.

She stood and smiled at Endymion, wanting to share with him what she had learned in her birthing class the previous day. She spoke her voice soft but full of happiness, “are you ready to head down to breakfast, oh would you also like to know what I learned about in Lamaze class yesterday?” She asked as she walked towards their bedroom door to go to breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Despair   The Queen's Despair - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2015 6:59 pm

The Queen's Despair - Page 6 Michir13

Michiru thought for a moment before responding. She knew that the king would want more information than what they would be able to provide, but he could take comfort in the fact that they were putting all of their efforts into unraveling this mystery.

"Yes...I think we should let him know. He will know that we are trying to figure out what is going on. Can we count on the others with keeping this from the Queen? They are always very close and they will be worried as well, but the king asked for discretion."

Michiru did not like to think down those lines but she knew how close the girls were. Her mind wandered back from when they had first met them. At first she had no idea how they would ever be allies. A lot has changed since then, but she knew the bond between those girls was still strong. She only hoped that they could keep this from the Queen long enough for them to find out what is happening.
Back to top Go down
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Despair   The Queen's Despair - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 2:28 am

When Endymion saw his wife stand up, he realized women are tougher than many men give them credit for.  After all, they are forced to bear quite a bit of extra weight for most of the length of each time they get pregnant.  And they can't exactly put the extra weight down somewhere at the times they are struggling the most with it, like men can when they're carrying a bag of stuff that weighs about the same amount.  But still, Endymion did not know what he could do to help her.  He felt helpless in his role to protect her.

When his wife asked if he was ready to go down to breakfast, Endymion smiled back to her and nodded affirmatively.  Then he started leading the way out of their bedroom and down to the dining room.  When his wife mentioned learning something in her last La Maze class, Endymion smiled again at her and spoke with genuine curiosity in his voice "Hai, it would be nice if I could find out.  It'll probably help me be a better father-to-be."
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Despair   The Queen's Despair - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 2:14 am

Serenity laced her arm with her husband’s as they walked. She smiled and greeted the staff she passed. When Endymion told her he was interested in hearing what she learned about, Serenity smiled as she spoke. “They started talking to us about breathing patterns and positions to be in to help ease labor pain. It was all really helpful information, though I wish you were there with me, Minako tagged along in your place this past time, but she couldn’t take the class seriously, yes some of the positions looked a bit silly or awkward but if they will help ease the pain I want to know what they are for when that time comes.”

Serenity paused before continuing, “I do hope you will be able to come to this next class with me, I know you have been very busy, and I am guilty of falling behind in my own tasks, but I would love it if you would come with me to class tomorrow night, the class is supposed to tell the partners how to support their loved one through the labor process.”

The two continued to walk, Serenity growing more uncomfortable as they did so, her feet were burning so bad and even though she was treading as lightly as she could it felt as if her feet were being smashed with each step.  Serenity put on a smile to conceal her pain. “Though I am hoping to talk with Ami about what I can do about this back and feet pain, it is becoming quite unbearable, but if I have to wait until tomorrow night that is okay.” She said as they walked through the dining hall doors.

Serenity was happy she had her appetite back, but this morning for some reason she really wanted nachos with cheese sauce and maple syrup, maybe even some potatoes, it was something she never would have eaten on her own but lately she had been having some very strange cravings. She laughed before speaking, “I know this is going to sound strange, but I so hope the staff can make me some nachos with meat and cheese, some hash browns and then if they could put maple syrup on all of that, oh that would just hit the spot.” Serenity looked at Endymion and blushed a bit, she knew he wouldn’t judge her but still she felt embarrassed at what she was going to eat for breakfast.

“Oh that reminds me my love, will you be able to come to the ultrasound today? I really hope you can come, it is such an amazing thing to see how much Chibiusa has grown each time.” She said with a smile as a staff member came and greeted them.
Back to top Go down
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Despair   The Queen's Despair - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 1:09 am

After listening carefully to his wife talk about positions during labor, Endymion smiled at her "I'm glad to hear that.  I would love to find ways to reduce your pain."  As she continued by talking about the next such class, it reminded Endymion of the fact that a big part of the reason he was so busy was because she had become guilty of falling behind in her tasks again (when she neglected to do her tasks, he felt a duty to fill in for her as best he could).  But he didn't show any disappointment or resentment or anything like that because of it, though.  Instead, he thought out loud "How to support the loved one during the labor process?  That does sound very important to me, yes.  So it's tomorrow night, you said?  Then, barring an unforeseen emergency, I should be able to be there, yes."  He concluded that with a smile to his wife.

As his wife talked about her foot and back pain, Endymion could tell her smile was forced, though he needed the clues from the words she was saying to figure out why.  In response to what she said there, he smiled at her and spoke sincerely "Then I wish you the best of luck in your efforts to talk with Dr. Mizuno today."  He was pretty sure he wouldn't be able to attend such a meeting, though.

When his wife talked about what she wanted to eat this morning, Endymion quickly recognized it as a good example of a pregnant woman's craving.  Therefore it didn't sound strange to him.  So he smiled pleasantly at her and said "Then why don't you tell the kitchen staff this morning?  That's the surest way to get what you want, my love."  He concluded with a teasing-type smile "Though be sure to make it clear that's only for you, not me."

In response to his wife talking about coming to the ultrasound today, Endymion gave a rare frown "Today?  Sorry to disappoint you, but I will probably be busy today until dinnertime."  He then tried to make up for it by asking her with a smile (since they were now in the dining room) "So which table are we going to sit at, honey?"
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Despair   The Queen's Despair - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 11:21 pm

The Queen's Despair - Page 6 Sailor10

Pluto nodded as Michiru spoke. “Yes I think it would be wise if you all met away from the palace quarters, for the sake of keeping this thing as secret as possible. I know it will be hard for the others to keep this from Serenity, but until we are certain we cannot cause her to worry, after all we both know if she knew about this she would be an emotional mess and neither her nor the baby need that. She needs her rest and I think if we keep the King in the loop we will be okay.”

She gazed downward, “though you will have to let me know how the meeting goes, I cannot leave the time gate, especially at a time like this where the waters are so unclear.” Pluto wished Michiru luck before she returned to her space by the time gate.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Serenity couldn’t help but tease Endymion, “aw come-on, you know you want to eat what I am eating.” She said as she stuck out her tongue to show she was joking. When Endymion asked where she wanted to sit, Serenity thought for a moment and decided to sit outside by the gardens. Serenity had always liked getting fresh air.

“How about breakfast outside, let me just go let the cooks know what I will be having for breakfast.” After Serenity returned she walked with Endymion to a table outside.
Serenity was pleased that Endymion would be accompanying her tonight at the Lamaze class, especially since they would be continuing the discussion on labor positions to ease the pain as much as possible, but also they would be ways for Endymion to help, since he would be there with her for when her daughter was actually born.

Once the chefs brought out the food, Serenity began to eat her breakfast. It was just what she wanted, the sweet and salty tastes danced in her mouth. Serenity continued to listen as Endymion spoke. She was a bit sad when he said he couldn’t come to her ultrasound, he hadn’t been to one yet. She would have to get pictures when she went and saw Ami. She would never say it, but Serenity was beginning to feel guilty that she had been slacking so badly, she knew her husband would never outright blame her for him having to take on some of her duties, but nonetheless, Serenity still felt guilty that it was her fault he was picking up her slack. She would have to talk to Venus later, Venus always had a way of cheering Serenity up.

Serenity would also have to remember to ask either Ami or the Lamaze instructor about how to relieve her back and foot pain, she decided she would ask the Lamaze instructor, but at least tell Ami about the pain.

Serenity continued to eat her breakfast, but didn’t say more because she was thinking about the next few months and how she would be able to make up for lost time, she didn’t want to disappoint those who lived outside of the palace walls, sure they had been happy when she announced her pregnancy but she knew they still expected her to watch out for their well being.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Despair   The Queen's Despair - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 3:28 pm

The Queen's Despair - Page 6 Michir14

"Yes, course. I will make sure that they know how important this is. I will keep you informed. Take care."

Michiru reluctantly left. She hated leaving her friend behind but she knew what an important duty it was to stand at the time gate. Michiru tried to share Setsuna's optimism that the others would be able to keep this quiet. Michiru was concerned that she may have to put her foot down, but she knew their hearts and that they would want to the best for the Queen.

When she returned back to the palace she quickly sent a message to all the girls.

"We needs to meet asap, It is imperative that you do not tell the Queen. I will explain more when we talk. Please let me know when you are free."

Michiru returned to her room to get her easel and paints. She searched for a quiet corner of the palace. She had always found solace in art and hoped that she will be to prepare herself for the unknown that looming over them all.
Back to top Go down
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Despair   The Queen's Despair - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 10:10 pm

Endymion smiled amusedly when his wife teased him right back about their breakfasts.  Endymion nodded when his wife proposed breakfast outside.  After the chefs brought out both of their breakfasts and they started eating, Endymion wondered why his wife wasn't attending to her duties much during her pregnancy, what she could find more important than that.  Did being pregnant really affect her so much that she couldn't handle her normal duties due to her body's changes?  Or was she getting tired of ruling over so many people?  Endymion sure hoped it wasn't more like the latter, because then he would have to sit down with her after she gave birth to Chibi-Usa and discuss her responsibilities.

As they were finishing up their food, Endymion realized his wife had been quiet the whole time they were eating, which was extremely unusual for her.  So with a pleasant smile on his face, he said "You're being awfully quiet this morning, honey."
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Despair   The Queen's Despair - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 2:41 am

Serenity had been off in another world thinking about many things. She was thinking about Chibiusa, and the last months of her pregnancy. She was thinking of the things she had to do for the day; including going to see Ami for her ultrasound, talking with Makoto about getting some new dresses, and going to her Lamaze classes later that evening. Serenity also felt the guilt creep in, she had been neglecting her duties again.

She wasn’t doing this on purpose, but anytime she tried to sit down and focus her mind wandered. She would make a serious effort to get caught up today and would head to her head advisor to be briefed on what she had been neglecting. It all felt so overwhelming for her, she felt like she was being selfish and neglecting the people of Crystal Tokyo. She had put her needs before theirs and once she realized that, she slowly came back to reality.

“Sorry, I was just thinking about some things,” she said softly as she turned and met Endymion’s gaze. She realized how hard he must be working and that he had probably been picking up where she was slacking and she realized once again that she had been more selfish than in any other time in her life, here Endymion was trying to support her and she was making him do her work too.
In that moment, something in Serenity snapped as a solitary tear rolled down her cheek. “I’m sorry, it’s just…..I have a lot on my mind right now, I have been so selfish, I am guilty….once again of putting my needs before anyone else’s including yours,” as she spoke her tears began to fall more prevalently as the guilt that was eating away at her became more and more evident as she spoke.

“I will make up for it, I promise, I will work hard to right these wrongs, I am going to head to meet with my advisor as soon as we finish here, I can’t put all my work on you Endy, you already have enough to do without taking on my responsibility.” Serenity finished her words and wiped away her tears with the back of her hand, she took a couple of deep breaths to pull herself back together, it was so unlike her at this stage in her life to completely lose control of her emotions like that, she would have been expected to behave in such a way back when she was a teenager, but now she was a woman, ruler of Crystal Tokyo. She was about to become a mom, she could not spare time to be a crybaby anymore.

She looked at Endymion once more, “don’t forget we have the Lamaze class tonight.” She said with a smile as she finished her breakfast in silence….mostly to allow Endymion time to process what she had told him.
Back to top Go down
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Despair   The Queen's Despair - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 1:13 pm

When Neo-Queen Serenity quietly said "Sorry, I was just thinking about some things," as if she was feeling guilty, Endymion responded almost as softly and with a comforting smile on his face "It's always okay to just think about things."  But he wasn't prepared for her to totally break down right afterwards.

Endymion was so surprised by NQS's emotional breakdown that he couldn't think of anything to say in response for a few seconds after she finished speaking & crying.  Finally, Endymion told her firmly but with a pleasant smile "That's okay, honey.  If you try to resume all your responsibilities at once, you'll be extremely overwhelmed.  I'd be happy if you just take back a little at a time, in manageable pieces."  He then moved a couple stray strands of her hair out of her face back to the side of her head, where they were supposed to be.

Finally, when NQS looked back at him and reminded him of the LaMaze class, Endymion beamed a pleasant smile right back at her "That's the spirit, honey.  And yes, I won't forget - I promise.  Especially because the topic of this one is near and dear to my heart.  After all, I would fail at my duty of protecting you if I didn't ease your labor & childbirth pains as much as I could.  And that starts with learning the best ways to do so.  Correct, my love?"
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Despair   The Queen's Despair - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 11:55 pm

Serenity smiled at her husband as he spoke, he was always so supportive. She wasn’t sure what she had done to deserve such a great guy, but she was glad he was by her side. “I am excited for you to come tonight as well, and I will see you a little later, I am going to go see Makoto and then go meet with my right hand advisor, and then later this afternoon will be going to see Ami-chan.” She smiled once more before rising to leave. She walked over to Endymion and lightly embraced him and kissed his cheek.

She left, her dress flowing behind her, making her way to Makoto. She knocked on her friend’s door. After doing so she placed her hand on her belly, it was something she had found quite comforting. She was hoping Makoto was around and that she would with some help be able to make some more comfortable clothing for her last months of the pregnancy.

When Makoto opened the door, Serenity greeted her with a smile, “good morning Mako-chan, I was wondering if you had a moment to chat?” she asked her face still glowing with her smile.
Back to top Go down
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Despair   The Queen's Despair - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 5:23 am

After his wife rose to leave, when she kissed his cheek, Endymion smiled lovingly at her "Arigato.  I love you too.  Ja matta ne."  After his wife left the dining room, Endymion made sure he had eaten all that he had wanted to, then left the dining room himself.

Endymion headed for the governing room, to meet with his advisors.  He figured he would have to stay there all day until dinnertime, with only a short break for lunch.  But he had the stamina to do so.  Yes, it was his job, but when he started thinking that way, he would always make sure to re-focus on the happiness it would bring their people.

Last edited by mercuryfan on Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to increase the word count)
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Despair   The Queen's Despair - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 8:04 pm

The Queen's Despair - Page 6 18899510

Makoto stared at her windows in her room trying to decide where the best light is comes in. She had visited a florist while she was in the city and they started to talk and Makoto discovered that the man had been breeding flowers for decades. The florist gave Makoto a couple of plants to bring back with her. Makoto was excited about working with a new type of flower. It would be a challenge for her and she was looking forward to it. Once she decided on the perfect spot, she left the flowers by the window, when she heard the knock on the door. She opened the door to find the Queen.

"Hello." Makoto smiled returning the Queen's greeting. "Please come in."

Makoto stepped aside and ushered the Queen in.

"Can I get you anything?"
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Despair   The Queen's Despair - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 12:26 am

Serenity smiled at Jupiter as she walked into her room. She greeted her friend, and when asked if she needed anything, she replied, "can I just get some water, I have to drink so much these days." she said as she placed a hand on her belly.

"I also wanted to come by and ask if I would be able to get a new dress or two, the others are lovely, but," she paused, "they are a bit too snug now, they cling in the wrong places and are just not as comfortable anymore. I hate to complain, but I was hoping for something a bit more cozy in my last months of pregnancy. Serenity walked over and sat across her long time friend.

She turned her gaze upward as she spoke, her cheeks growing pinker with embarrassment, "I am also hoping for some dresses with more coverage, its just, I have a bit more "talent" than before and I just get so conscious about it, I would much rather be covered if possible, if possible also, could i get some more casual pieces, like maybe some nice tops, I also want to get some of those pants for mommy's to be they look so comfy, but I don't know if I could get away, would you accompany me to the store, maybe help me find some clothes?" she asked as she took another drink of water.

"It could be a great time to catch up, I have missed spending time with you, I'm sorry I haven't been such a great friend lately and ashamed to say how selfish I have been lately." She said as her voice turned downward indicating her guilt she felt. She hoped getting out for a bit would help brighten her spirits though.

"What do you say Mako-chan, are you free to go out for a bit sometime?"
Back to top Go down
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Despair   The Queen's Despair - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 10:42 am

Sailor Saturn wrote:
[...] Michiru tried to share Setsuna's optimism that the others would be able to keep this quiet. Michiru was concerned that she may have to put her foot down, but she knew their hearts and that they would want to the best for the Queen.

When she returned back to the palace she quickly sent a message to all the girls.

"We needs to meet asap, It is imperative that you do not tell the Queen. I will explain more when we talk. Please let me know when you are free."

Michiru returned to her room to get her easel and paints. She searched for a quiet corner of the palace. She had always found solace in art and hoped that she will be to prepare herself for the unknown that looming over them all.

Ami noticed she had a text message on her mobile phone when she left a meeting just before 11AM, as she was heading back to her laboratory.  She pulled her phone out, and saw it was from Michiru.  Curious about that, Ami stopped to read it.  After she read it, she frowned.  She supposedly could meet with Michiru during her lunch hour from noon to 1pm.  But that was just before she was to meet with the Queen, and Ami hated the idea of knowing she had to keep a secret from her as she was meeting with her.  So Ami typed up the following reply.
I might be able to meet from noon to 1:00, but I'd rather not, because mtg. with Queen right after.  Would much prefer after 5PM today.
Satisfied with it, Ami then sent it back to Michiru.  Then she tried to refocus on what she needed to do in her laboratory for the next hour or so - in other words, she tried not to wonder too much what news Michiru would have.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Despair   The Queen's Despair - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 6:38 pm

The Queen's Despair - Page 6 18899513

Makoto heard her phone when she got the glass of the water. She saw that the message was from Michiru. Makoto put her phone down, she would have to check it later. Makoto suppressed a giggle when the Queen mentioned "talent." She had missed the days when they would be able to sit and talk. The Queen's duties did leave much time for a social visits. Makoto had come to cherish the times that she was able to speak with the Queen. She hoped with the new baby on the way that they will all be able to spend time with the Queen.

"Yes, I would be more than happy to go with you." Makoto beamed.

Makoto had been meaning to go shopping and this was the perfect opportunity.

The Queen's Despair - Page 6 Michir15

Michiru frowned as she looked at Ami's. She knew that she was asking a lot of them but the sooner they handled this better, though she did not think it was going to be this difficult to get them together. She figured that Ami must be working closely with Queen given her background as a Doctor. She sent one more message to Ami in hopes that she would sense how urgent this issue is.

"Please let me know...time is not on our side, this is something that can not wait."

Michiru set her phone down and waited for the response of the other senshi.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Despair   The Queen's Despair - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Queen's Despair

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next