Moon Kingdom Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Latest topics
» We're Moving!
SMC: Black Moon Arc Episode Discussions I_icon_minitimeby Luna Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:21 pm

» Hiya everyone
SMC: Black Moon Arc Episode Discussions I_icon_minitimeby Luna Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:47 pm

» The Legendary DBZ RPG (LDR)
SMC: Black Moon Arc Episode Discussions I_icon_minitimeby Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:19 pm

» Just another moonie saying hi.
SMC: Black Moon Arc Episode Discussions I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Saturn Sat May 30, 2015 1:03 pm

» Happy Birthday, Sailor Jupiter!
SMC: Black Moon Arc Episode Discussions I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Fri May 29, 2015 5:27 pm

» The Queen's Despair [OOC Discussion]
SMC: Black Moon Arc Episode Discussions I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Jupiter Sun May 17, 2015 1:46 am

» The Queen's Despair
SMC: Black Moon Arc Episode Discussions I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Sat May 16, 2015 5:23 pm

» Things you're happy about
SMC: Black Moon Arc Episode Discussions I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Jupiter Wed May 13, 2015 12:49 am

» May Sign in for Yen
SMC: Black Moon Arc Episode Discussions I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Mon May 11, 2015 3:11 am

Vote for us!
 Top RP Sites

SMC: Black Moon Arc Episode Discussions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sailor V
Senshi of Members
Sailor V
Senshi of Members

SMC: Black Moon Arc Episode Discussions Empty
PostSubject: SMC: Black Moon Arc Episode Discussions   SMC: Black Moon Arc Episode Discussions I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 2:27 pm

I thought it would be a good idea to talk about the Black Moon Arc here. A fresh new thread!! So spolier warning this thread is for all of the episodes. Beware of spoliers!
Back to top Go down
qυeen oғ aтlanтιѕ
Civilian

Civilian

PostSubject: Re: SMC: Black Moon Arc Episode Discussions   SMC: Black Moon Arc Episode Discussions I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 2:17 am

OMG OMG I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE NEO QUEEN
Back to top Go down
Sailor Pandabear
Super Senshi
Sailor Pandabear
Super Senshi

PostSubject: Re: SMC: Black Moon Arc Episode Discussions   SMC: Black Moon Arc Episode Discussions I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 6:39 am

i WANT to see diana, King Endymion and  I can't wait...
Back to top Go down
Sailor V
Senshi of Members
Sailor V
Senshi of Members

PostSubject: Re: SMC: Black Moon Arc Episode Discussions   SMC: Black Moon Arc Episode Discussions I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 11:42 am

New episode tomorrow!! I can't watch it until Sunday.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Pandabear
Super Senshi
Sailor Pandabear
Super Senshi

PostSubject: Re: SMC: Black Moon Arc Episode Discussions   SMC: Black Moon Arc Episode Discussions I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 1:17 am

it seems the next episode is on february 7 and not... the date which you stated?
Back to top Go down
Sailor V
Senshi of Members
Sailor V
Senshi of Members

PostSubject: Re: SMC: Black Moon Arc Episode Discussions   SMC: Black Moon Arc Episode Discussions I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 11:36 am

I guess it is. I didn't realize there were five Saturdays in January. Sorry guys.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts

PostSubject: Re: SMC: Black Moon Arc Episode Discussions   SMC: Black Moon Arc Episode Discussions I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 3:29 pm

Oh good that means this weekend
Back to top Go down
http://silencexglaive.tumblr.com/
Sailor Pandabear
Super Senshi
Sailor Pandabear
Super Senshi

PostSubject: Re: SMC: Black Moon Arc Episode Discussions   SMC: Black Moon Arc Episode Discussions I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 2:49 pm

at least there  is something to look forward to... or not, depending on the fandom...
Back to top Go down
Sailor V
Senshi of Members
Sailor V
Senshi of Members

PostSubject: Re: SMC: Black Moon Arc Episode Discussions   SMC: Black Moon Arc Episode Discussions I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 1:51 pm

It finally aired today! XD

So what do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
Sailor Pandabear
Super Senshi
Sailor Pandabear
Super Senshi

PostSubject: Re: SMC: Black Moon Arc Episode Discussions   SMC: Black Moon Arc Episode Discussions I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 6:49 am

it had errors but i did like some parts.

parts i liked: 
the spiral eyes bit when chibiusa did the brainwashing thing
 rei commenting on how chibiusa could be Usagi's illegitimate child.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts

PostSubject: Re: SMC: Black Moon Arc Episode Discussions   SMC: Black Moon Arc Episode Discussions I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 7:00 pm

I think the show is getting better honestly. I liked how the opening credits changed and added Pluto. I wonder what Luna is thinking given her reaction to see the key Chibiusa was wearing.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Pandabear
Super Senshi
Sailor Pandabear
Super Senshi

PostSubject: Re: SMC: Black Moon Arc Episode Discussions   SMC: Black Moon Arc Episode Discussions I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 4:26 pm

cons:
 usagi looked broken in certain frames( anatomy wise)
 pros
 luna was funny
  the girls having some time off was good.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Pandabear
Super Senshi
Sailor Pandabear
Super Senshi

PostSubject: Re: SMC: Black Moon Arc Episode Discussions   SMC: Black Moon Arc Episode Discussions I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 12:02 pm

aCT 16  IS up and... I am on the fence for this one. hate some parts  and like some parts...
Back to top Go down
Sailor V
Senshi of Members
Sailor V
Senshi of Members

PostSubject: Re: SMC: Black Moon Arc Episode Discussions   SMC: Black Moon Arc Episode Discussions I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 3:13 pm

SMC: Black Moon Arc Episode Discussions V06N8

Bravo Crystal. You are slowly getting it. Character development. Thank you for showing a bit more about Ami. Too bad you didn't do that for Rei. Plus extra brownie points for the fight scene because that was the best fight we had so far. The Characters were moving in this episode I think I'm going to cry. I actually laughed when Usagi didn't know that Ami won the chess match.

The only thing that could have made this better if Ami interacted with Chibiusa a little bit. It could have made the whole Chibiusa is not a chess piece scene more meaningful. Because right now only Luna and Mamoru have truly interacted with her.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts

PostSubject: Re: SMC: Black Moon Arc Episode Discussions   SMC: Black Moon Arc Episode Discussions I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 8:02 pm

Yes!! Exactly I was happy to see a bit more of Ami's background. I cracked up with Usagi yelling in the middle of the chess match. I wonder if in the next episode we will see more of Makoto's background. I do like how the season is progressing.
Back to top Go down
Sailor V
Senshi of Members
Sailor V
Senshi of Members

PostSubject: Re: SMC: Black Moon Arc Episode Discussions   SMC: Black Moon Arc Episode Discussions I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 12:58 pm

New episode this Saturday. I wonder if the art will be like the art from the preview.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Pandabear
Super Senshi
Sailor Pandabear
Super Senshi

PostSubject: Re: SMC: Black Moon Arc Episode Discussions   SMC: Black Moon Arc Episode Discussions I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2015 1:53 pm

It is up. I like a few parts but then again, I dislike a few

likes: chibiusa is good at games. she is cute. Usagi trying to get a toy from a machine. that was funny.

I saw king Endymion and neo queen serenity! also heard: sailor pluto's voice. most of the scenes I like
 i liked sparkling wide pressure.

dislikes:
 something about Usagi's character bugs me this episode. and I normally like her...
also: animation team screw up. sailor moon uses  the wrong weapon.o.o

uh... Makoto mentioning her dead parents was awkward- this is not really a dislike, but more of a  very awkward thing.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts

PostSubject: Re: SMC: Black Moon Arc Episode Discussions   SMC: Black Moon Arc Episode Discussions I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2015 5:00 pm

I did like seeing Chibiusa's being so good at the games and I did like seeing Usagi's reaction to that. I am looking forward to Pluto's appearance when that happens.
Back to top Go down
MoonlightMyau
Civilian
MoonlightMyau
Civilian

PostSubject: Re: SMC: Black Moon Arc Episode Discussions   SMC: Black Moon Arc Episode Discussions I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:53 am

Absolutely loving the black moon arc! The latest episode (17) was fantastic I thought (apart from the uber error towards the end). 

The Chibi/Usagi moments were so sweet.  

Looking forward to Act 18.
Back to top Go down
http://www.PrettyCureForum.com
Sailor Pandabear
Super Senshi
Sailor Pandabear
Super Senshi

PostSubject: Re: SMC: Black Moon Arc Episode Discussions   SMC: Black Moon Arc Episode Discussions I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 7:36 am

by uber error, you meant the wand thing right?
 also: in one shot, I noticed that mamo-chan's ears were... unbalanced
--
I liked the balcony shot of neo queen serenity and king endymion. it made me feel happy
Back to top Go down
MoonlightMyau
Civilian
MoonlightMyau
Civilian

PostSubject: Re: SMC: Black Moon Arc Episode Discussions   SMC: Black Moon Arc Episode Discussions I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 9:23 am

Sailor Pandabear wrote:
by uber error, you meant the wand thing right?
 also: in one shot, I noticed that mamo-chan's ears were... unbalanced
--
I liked the balcony shot of neo queen serenity and king endymion. it made me feel happy

Yes, the wand. Although I didn't notice on my first watch (was too busy punching the desk & screaming JUUUUPITERRRR).

Maybe his ears are magic...?
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts

PostSubject: Re: SMC: Black Moon Arc Episode Discussions   SMC: Black Moon Arc Episode Discussions I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 1:17 pm

I need to go back and watch again, I am curious about the unbalanced ears now!
Back to top Go down
Sailor V
Senshi of Members
Sailor V
Senshi of Members

PostSubject: Re: SMC: Black Moon Arc Episode Discussions   SMC: Black Moon Arc Episode Discussions I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 3:24 pm

I felt like this episode was a step back. I really did like the arcade scenes though.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Pandabear
Super Senshi
Sailor Pandabear
Super Senshi

PostSubject: Re: SMC: Black Moon Arc Episode Discussions   SMC: Black Moon Arc Episode Discussions I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2015 5:22 pm

also, one thing I noticed... Prince Diamond's legs also looked wonky in one shot.
Back to top Go down
MoonlightMyau
Civilian
MoonlightMyau
Civilian

PostSubject: Re: SMC: Black Moon Arc Episode Discussions   SMC: Black Moon Arc Episode Discussions I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 1:41 pm

I've just accepted that the wonky animation is part of Crystal's charm Smile . That & it's little oddities like Luna ringing door bells. 

Very excited for next week's episode!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SMC: Black Moon Arc Episode Discussions   SMC: Black Moon Arc Episode Discussions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SMC: Black Moon Arc Episode Discussions

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next