Moon Kingdom Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Latest topics
» We're Moving!
Crystal Black Moon Arc Speculation Thread  I_icon_minitimeby Luna Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:21 pm

» Hiya everyone
Crystal Black Moon Arc Speculation Thread  I_icon_minitimeby Luna Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:47 pm

» The Legendary DBZ RPG (LDR)
Crystal Black Moon Arc Speculation Thread  I_icon_minitimeby Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:19 pm

» Just another moonie saying hi.
Crystal Black Moon Arc Speculation Thread  I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Saturn Sat May 30, 2015 1:03 pm

» Happy Birthday, Sailor Jupiter!
Crystal Black Moon Arc Speculation Thread  I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Fri May 29, 2015 5:27 pm

» The Queen's Despair [OOC Discussion]
Crystal Black Moon Arc Speculation Thread  I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Jupiter Sun May 17, 2015 1:46 am

» The Queen's Despair
Crystal Black Moon Arc Speculation Thread  I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Sat May 16, 2015 5:23 pm

» Things you're happy about
Crystal Black Moon Arc Speculation Thread  I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Jupiter Wed May 13, 2015 12:49 am

» May Sign in for Yen
Crystal Black Moon Arc Speculation Thread  I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Mon May 11, 2015 3:11 am

Vote for us!
 Top RP Sites

Crystal Black Moon Arc Speculation Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sailor V
Senshi of Members
Sailor V
Senshi of Members

Crystal Black Moon Arc Speculation Thread  Empty
PostSubject: Crystal Black Moon Arc Speculation Thread    Crystal Black Moon Arc Speculation Thread  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 9:43 pm

So it has been confirmed that the other 13 episodes will be the Black Moon Arc. While I'm not happy about this it will be nice to see Sailor Pluto's manga backstory. I'm debating about watching these episodes or not because overall Crystal has been a big disappointment for me. But enough of that! 

So what changes do you think they'll make for this arc? Do you think they'll keep the sisters alive? That was the one thing I liked about the R arc in the original anime. I loved the sisters and I was glad that they were healed.
Back to top Go down
Princess Serenity
Princess Of Role Plays
Princess Serenity
Princess Of Role Plays

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Black Moon Arc Speculation Thread    Crystal Black Moon Arc Speculation Thread  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 12:34 pm

i'm actually looking forward to Nemesis arc. only parts of of crystal makes me cringe.

i hope they don't let the sister live...dunno why.i mean i liked it in the original anime, but maybe that's what they should do. maybe the situations are switched...in the new anime, the generals live but the sisters die.
Back to top Go down
Sailor V
Senshi of Members
Sailor V
Senshi of Members

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Black Moon Arc Speculation Thread    Crystal Black Moon Arc Speculation Thread  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 1:54 pm

I don't think they could keep them alive. It's not working with the generals right now (at least in my opinion). There's no room in the manga storyline to keep the sisters alive. I just hope they have a grand battle and they die.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Pandabear
Super Senshi
Sailor Pandabear
Super Senshi

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Black Moon Arc Speculation Thread    Crystal Black Moon Arc Speculation Thread  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2014 5:20 pm

http://sailormoon-official.com/animation/news/crystal2_2pv.php

here are  the official images for some of what will happen...
 chibiusa and sailor pluto images, as well.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Senshi of Graphics
Sailor Uranus
Senshi of Graphics

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Black Moon Arc Speculation Thread    Crystal Black Moon Arc Speculation Thread  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2014 10:37 pm

I don't think the sisters would be kept alive. I'm hoping to see more of the darker side of the Black Moon Clan like we did in the new musical since they'll be more like their manga counter parts. As much as I do love the more compassionate and empathetic versions of them from the original anime.

However, with the way Crystal has been so far I'm a little unsure how I would feel if they were to produce the arc with Uranus and Neptune even though they would not be cousins this time around just because of how it has been handled so far. If they do get as far as to the arc I would really hope that Megumi Ogata and Masaka Katsuki would reprise their roles as Haruka and Michiru. No one else can voice them as well as their original voice actresses.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Black Moon Arc Speculation Thread    Crystal Black Moon Arc Speculation Thread  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 12:50 am

I WANT MY DEMAND!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Black Moon Arc Speculation Thread    Crystal Black Moon Arc Speculation Thread  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crystal Black Moon Arc Speculation Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1