Moon Kingdom Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Latest topics
» We're Moving!
The New Era  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Luna Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:21 pm

» Hiya everyone
The New Era  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Luna Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:47 pm

» The Legendary DBZ RPG (LDR)
The New Era  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:19 pm

» Just another moonie saying hi.
The New Era  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Saturn Sat May 30, 2015 1:03 pm

» Happy Birthday, Sailor Jupiter!
The New Era  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Fri May 29, 2015 5:27 pm

» The Queen's Despair [OOC Discussion]
The New Era  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Jupiter Sun May 17, 2015 1:46 am

» The Queen's Despair
The New Era  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Sat May 16, 2015 5:23 pm

» Things you're happy about
The New Era  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Jupiter Wed May 13, 2015 12:49 am

» May Sign in for Yen
The New Era  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Mon May 11, 2015 3:11 am

Vote for us!
 Top RP Sites

The New Era

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts

The New Era  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Era    The New Era  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 3:47 pm

"Or is the future we fought so hard to protect and make all those years ago?"

Endymion’s mind drifted back to the days when everywhere they turned there was an enemy waiting for them. He promised that his children would not grow up in a world full of fear. In that respect they were successful. The war has long since been over. They won; the world was safe. Endymion had to admit, deep down that there is still the nagging thought of what if? What if there is another attack? Would they be ready to fight again?

“Is this what we fought for? A world where are own fears are alienating our children?” Endymion thought.

“Yes…what do we do about this?” Endymion muttered almost to himself. “You should have more freedom…that much is true. You do not need us watching over you 24/7.”

Endymion took a deep breathe before continuing. He wasn’t sure how his daughter or his wife would react to this. When it came to matters of Lady’s training, Endymion left that to his wife and did not interfere.

“You will be Queen someday…I think it is time to see how you would handle some situations without our interference or guidance. I am sure that you have your own ideas on how you would take care of things. What do you think?”
Back to top Go down
http://silencexglaive.tumblr.com/
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune

PostSubject: Re: The New Era    The New Era  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 9:48 am

Lady was taken aback. Had her father just said.....? No it couldn't have been real, she decided. She must be sleeping.  All the anger drained out of her, all her words she had at the ready to fight back and sling at him, like she did when her mother 'talked' to her, we're gone replaced with complete disbelief. 

She shook her head, causing her long pink hair to move like a colored waterfall down her back. Did she hear that right. She closed her eyes, and pinched the bridge of her nose. When she opened her eyes again, she stared at her father.

"Do you mean that?" She asked more than a bit skeptical of the words the king spoke. "Or are your temping words another snare to trap me?" More than once her mother had offered something very similar to get the head strong and stubborn princess to behave, only to rescind the offer. " I will not play the polite, prefect princess anymore if you are toying with me." She eyed her father warily. " I won't play the same games with you as I do with Mother." She said stands her ground. "Annul this and I will run and with any luck I will take Haru, with me." She said her voice firm and her resolve strong. Her eyes were bright and set with a determination that had till now lay hidden behind a mask of duty, honor and respect for her parents. 

She still loved the, she still respected them, but she no longer trusted them. Which hurt her most, her own parents had more than once made promises they couldn't keep. Trips never taken, time promised but never given, recitals missed, and after years of this Lady didn't trust her parents anymore, nor could she take them at their word. 

She waited for her father's response when the chimes that signaled dinner was ready rang throughout her rooms. Composing herself to appear the picture of grace and beauty she was held to, Lady gathered her hair again and quickly with hands long practiced at the craft, re-did her braid and this time she made sure to tie it off. She selected a dark pink ribbon her brother had given her many birthdays ago and tied a bow at the end of the braid. 

Her hair now off the floor but in need of washing again, Lady walked towards the door. "Shall we Father?" She asked, her voice now the soft, gentle tones one would expect from a princess, as she opened the door and waited for her father to join her. 

Still in shock about her son's actions, the Queen heard the chimes for dinner right as Haru said something about the evening meal. She suspected that the Prince knew more about the inner workings of the palace than most of the staff. She stood gracefully and followed her youngest child and only son to the dinning room. Once seated and waiting for the other members of the family to join the, the Queen gazed at her son from the corner of her eye and she knew she had lost him, to her own inactions, and inability to see what had been going on. They had pushed him to the shadows, thinking that the best he could do was to marry a high ranking noble's daughter or become Captain of the Royal Guard, because he would never been king. So amidst all the preparations that we're being made for Lady to take the throne later in her life, he had been forgotten by all but his sister, and she had be forgotten in favor of the Princess she is and the Queen she would be, over the girl and woman. 

'We have our work cut out for us if we are to salvage any relationship with our children.' The Queen though.  'I only hope we aren't too late.' She sighed and covered her eyes with her hand as a single tear rolled down her perfect pale cheek.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts

PostSubject: Re: The New Era    The New Era  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 11:28 pm

I will run and with any luck I will take Haru, with me

Endymion’s face tightened.

“Just when I think it can’t get any worse.” Endymion thought as his daughter continued on. “So much distrust. If we can’t stay united as a family then what else is there?”

If he could not keep his family together, what hope was there to hold together a kingdom? He knew that the Queen’s guardians would be more than happy to help. They knew their children almost well as they did, but this was a situation that was best handled between the Queen and himself. They were not perfect parents; he knew that, but he could never imagine that they would be having this much trouble.

The chimes rang and Endymion felt a slight sense of relief. Judging by her tone, no matter what he said, Lady was not likely to believe a word he said right now. He was a father first but he was still King.

“I would hardly consider this a game.” Endymion said coolly as he stepped aside to let his daughter pass.  “After you.”
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

PostSubject: Re: The New Era    The New Era  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 1:25 am

Palla Palla made her way to the dinner table. She had been lost in her own world a little longer than she thought. She knew Lady and Haru had been gone, and hadn't worried too much as she knew they would return. Palla could sense the tension in the royal family and decided she would talk with Lady about what has been troubling her. But Palla didn't want to pry, she would plan a girls night to spend with her, lady, and Vesta (if Vesta showed interest of course, she was always serious Pallas thought.)

Pallas made her way and found a spot next to Lady and plopped down. She decided to lighten the moon by flicking some of her water at Lady just to make her break the seriousness in her face. Pallas couldn't remember the last time she saw Lady smile in the palace.
Back to top Go down
http://mizzmoon.tumblr.com/
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune

PostSubject: Re: The New Era    The New Era  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 1:45 am

Lay huffed and brushed past her father. "You may not but mother seems to." She said in response as she moved past him and into the hall, where she pretended to be the dutifully princess and future queen. She with her father made their way to the dinning hall, where others were waiting or just arriving. She took her seat on the left side of her mother's chair. She nor Haru had arrived yet. Lady wondered how Haru faired against their mother, had he been shocked as she was to find their mother waiting for him, as she was to find their father? She wanted so much to talk with him, but she couldn't not here with everyone around. Maybe tonight she would use the passages and speak to him alone.

Lady gasped in shock as the water that Pallas flicked at her hit her face and bare arms. She smiled and giggled. It was far to hard to stay in any mood other than happy with Pallas around. She gently pushed on the other girl's arm in retaliation. "Pallas!" She exclaimed as she giggled and sat back her in seat. Maybe next time they went out they should invite Haru too if he was willing to deal with a bunch of giggling girls at the movies and then shopping district. Lady did love to shop, and it had been a while since she had gone. Maybe a girl's day was in order soon.

She smiled at her friends as they entered the room and took their seats.

The queen left the room after several moments. She was shocked but not by her son's reaction or words. They were not what she expected. She was expecting something like his sister would have said or done. To yell or tell her what a horrid parent she was. She didn't expect the reaction she got, like he couldn't say the thing she knew to be true, she hadn't been the best mother she could have been, she hadn't been there when he really needed her and his sister was always quick to point that out to her. She moved with a slow grace she had picked up over time as she made her way to the dinning hall. The queen moved like a woman lost in thought and she was. She looked at her daughter and saw not the child she held on to, far too tightly. She saw the powerful and strong young woman she was and she had to blink back tears. While she was trying to prepare her only daughter for the hazards of being queen, the princess was busy growing up.

The queen thought to herself as she watched the young girls, no young women tease each other back and forth that these were the Senshi that would protect the future and the queen had a sudden swell of great hope for all the world. "Let dinner begin!" She called out once every one had arrived and found their seats.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

PostSubject: Re: The New Era    The New Era  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 1:57 am

Pallas got her plate set up. She loved having the dinners where everyone was together. She loved being in this family, because in her past life, her and her sisters had been alone and the love they were shown in their past life was under false pretenses, was it even love Pallas thought. She quickly pushed those thoughts aside as she took a big bite from the hot and steamy dinner role.

She waited for the right moment to ask Lady about having a girls night. She didn't want the queen to hear. She knew the queen meant well in all the preparations she made Lady endure to become Queen, but  Lady was still young and needed to enjoy her youth before taking over the throne. 

When the Queen got up to go get something from the other room, Pallas nudged Lady's elbow and asked if she would be up for a girls night. (Junk food, cheesy movies, and a few other surprises Pallas had rolled up her sleeve.) She saw Lady's face begin to brighten just a bit as she prepared to give Pallas her response.
Back to top Go down
Sailor V
Senshi of Members
Sailor V
Senshi of Members

PostSubject: Re: The New Era    The New Era  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 9:01 pm

Haru took his place at the table. He sat in a different spot today because he didn't feel like talking to anyone. His talked with his mother kind of put him in a foul mood. When his mother announced it was time to eat, he just dumped a lot food on his plate. Food was the best medicine for the blues.

Meanwhile, down in the kitchen a Risshun was waiting with two other girls for the head of the palace help. A few days ago he received a call from Mio and he gave her a full report of his journey to Crystal Tokyo. He told her that he spotted the Royal children in the forest camping. Risshun then explained to her that all his effort should go to spying on the Inner senshi. Mio agreed and suggested he should disguise himself as help in the palace. Risshun accepted mission and went downtown Crystal Tokyo to apply. But before applying for the job Risshun got new clothes and dyed his hair and bread from dark brown to black. Once he got to palace's office, he applied and was able to get an interview that day. During the interview he was offered the job just like that! He was in shocked and took it.

Risshun leaned against the table and rubbed his bread with his hand. He wondered how long they were going to wait. Suddenly the kitchen's door flew up and short plump woman was standing there. She had long black hair that was pulled up into a messy bun. She had a scowl across the face and narrow her eyes at Risshun and the two other girls.

"Well," she said and walked toward them. "Line up now!"

Risshun figure that this must be the person charge of the help. He obeyed her and him and the girls lined up in a row. The woman nodded her head, but she was still scowling at them.

"Now, my name is Isa," she spoke in a stern voice. "Welcome to the crew!  I expect you three to work your butts off. Working here isn't exactly a walk in the park. " She then walked around the three people observing them. She nodded her head and walked back in front of them. "You girls will help with the cleaning staff. You will vacuum, change bedding, wash clothes, ect. As for you young man. You look quite strong. You will help Mr. Fugi with the palace outdoor maintenance. You will do labor work."

Risshun nodded his head. He could tell that you did not want to cross with this woman.

"I will show you three your rooms. Tomorrow you will start bright in early. Oh, by the way the only time you will ever talk to me is if you pissed me off." She turned around and the three people followed her out of the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune

PostSubject: Re: The New Era    The New Era  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 2:17 am

Lady smiled at Pallas." That sounds like a grand idea!" She said, here ruby eyes bright. "Do you think Haru could join us?" While her younger brother may not be up for shopping he could at least come see the newest action film with them. Girl's night usually ended with someone running from a guard or palace staff member due to a dare, the others looking on laughing. That might be up Haru's alley. Maybe Lady could try to get into the games he played or the books he read. Or maybe they could just be brother and sister for a while, the girls would understand that more than most, being sisters themselves, they knew the importance of being with family.

"Do you think he'd want to come?" She asked in thought, there was a chance that he might not, and if that were the case, she wouldn't press the matter, she was nothing if more understanding that their parents. "So mind if I ask him?" she asked ruby eyes meeting sapphire ones.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

PostSubject: Re: The New Era    The New Era  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 2:55 am

Pallas looked up in thought and put her index finger to her chin, "you could ask him and we could all go out, but then later I have something planned for us, no dares involved, pinky promise." Pallas said as she put her pinky out for Lady to promise with her.

"I do need to pick up some things in town for our night in after we go with Haru (if he chooses to come with us)" I am going to pick up some junk food, some movies and magazines, beauty supplies and one other thing, that is going to be part of the surprise." Pallas said with a hint of mischief in her eyes.

"What do you think? You wanna have a 'kids' adventure and then a girls night in, your mom can be so overbearing sometimes." Pallas said with one hand over her mouth while nudging towards the Queen's chair, only Pallas noticed the Queen was not at the table. "Speaking of which where is your mom?"
Back to top Go down
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune

PostSubject: Re: The New Era    The New Era  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 3:00 am

Lady was giggling with Pallas,"Sounds like a plan!" She said, laughing, and promising with her friend but that wouldn't stop her sisters from pulling pranks or some mischief. When asked about her mother, she only looked with a hardness in her eyes that hadn't been there since she fought in the past, only to find her mother not at her seat. "I haven't a clue." The pink haired princess said with a shrug and the light toss of her braid.

But something in her pulled for her to find out. Her mother after all was Queen, and if the Queen was missing a meal there was something wrong. She finished her own meal, and stood up and leaned down to Pallas."I'll ask Haru tonight and let you know later." She stood."I'm going to find my mother." She said and set off down the hall, towards her mother's private sitting room.

Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts

PostSubject: Re: The New Era    The New Era  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 11:08 pm

Endymion watched as his daughter marched past him. 

“It seems as though neither of my children are happy with me.” He grumbled ruefully.

He walked in silence behind his daughter as they made their way to the dining hall. He wished that they could cancel the dinner and send everyone away. He could not remember the last time that they had a family dinner, just the four them. Endymion made note to mention that to his wife later on. There was no doubt they both will want to discuss what is going on with their children.

Endymion forced a smile and walked into the dining hall. He scanned the room and saw that the Queen looked as stressed as he did.

“Things must not have gone well with Haru either.”

Dinner was announced and Endymion was grateful to break away from the crowds. He found his place at the table. Both of his children were still sullen and now was not the time to confront them. Endymion ate his dinner barely tasting it. He almost did not notice the Queen leave, followed shortly by Lady. Endymion resisted the urge to follow.

“It is time that the two of them talked.”

Endymion turned his attention back to the guests, trying to keep a strong face for the kingdom while his family was falling apart.
Back to top Go down
Sailor V
Senshi of Members
Sailor V
Senshi of Members

PostSubject: Re: The New Era    The New Era  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 12:24 am

Risshun followed Isa to the area where the helped lived in the palace. Before heading to the rooms Isa showed them their personal kitchen, bathrooms, and living areas. From what he seen so far the help had it go here at the palace. He chuckled at the thought that royal family were actually good people. 

"You two girls," spoke Isa. "Will be sharing this room." She came to a stopped in front of a door and opened it. "Meet me in the living area at 6." The two girls went into the room and Isa moved on down the hall. Risshun followed her once more until she came to another stop in front of a door. "This is your room, boy. You don't have a roommate, but not for long." She opened the door for him.

"Thanks for the tour," Risshun spoke up.

Isa just nodded her head. "Tomorrow go down to the shed that's right next the horse stable which located in the back courtyard. The shed is light blue. It's not hard to miss. Mr. Fugi will meet you there. I'll tell him you'll be there at six." 

"Understood," he said and walked into the room. Isa walked away and Risshun closed the door. He turned around and saw his room was a decent size. It had two twins beds, two dressers, two desks, and a close. It basically looked like a dorm bed. He saw his belongings were brought up and were sitting on one of the beds.

He walked over to it and sat down. He unzipped his bag and started to take things out and putting them away. Since he had the room to himself he deiced to push both beds together to make one big one. He then sat back down and laid down his back. Risshun let out a yawn and closed his eyes. It was time to turn in for the night. He needed to rest tomorrow was a big day.
Back to top Go down
Celestial Tigress
Civilian
Celestial Tigress
Civilian

Location : Crystal Tokyo! Haha, I wish. My real location is... Internetland! Yay!

PostSubject: Re: The New Era    The New Era  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 1:11 am

Vesta had taken to meandering about the castle again. "I wonder what Pallas is doing?" she thought out loud. Huh...maybe she's over at the dinner table. Come to think of it, I'm starving... She pushed the thought of a possible enemy out of her mind, as well as the tensions within the royal family. She did not want to add to that. Instead, she moseyed towards the dinner table, finding Pallas there just as she had predicted. "Sorry I'm late," she mumbled, sounding rather tired.

OOC:
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

PostSubject: Re: The New Era    The New Era  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 1:47 am

Pallas watched Lady walk down the hall to search for her mother, and when she turned back towards the table. Pallas was very happy to see Vesta, so happy she scooped up her plate and ran to sit next to her sister. "Vesta" Pallas said excitedly, "I am so happy to see you, it seems I am not the only one off in my own world these days." Pallas was tempted to tell Vesta about her plans with Lady and posibly Haru. She wanted to ask Vesta to join them, but remembered times from the past when Vesta (then Ves Ves) would yell at her for wanting to play and goof off.) She pushed the thought aside, it was her sister after all, she was sure to be up for some bonding especially if Haru and Lady were on board.
"Vesta," Pallas said with just a hint of doubt in her voice, "how would you feel about a night out with me, Lady and Haru, nothing special, just sight seeing maybe coming back and watching a movie while eating lots of junk food."

Pallas looked at her sister big eyed, awaiting her response.

OOC:
Back to top Go down
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune

PostSubject: Re: The New Era    The New Era  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 3:48 am

Lady stopped at the door to her mother's sitting room. The very room the princess had come to hate, where so many hours were spent preparing for a pursuit that she wasn't sure she wanted anymore. She shifted on the balls of her feet as the princess debated entering. She knew this is where the Queen would be and after the airing out she had with her father, the princess needed to tell her mother, she needed to tell her mother that this was not the future she helped fight for anymore.

Without knocking the pink haired princess, pulled open the door and dragged it closed behind her as she entered the room. She knew exactly where the Queen would be. She would be kneeling by the fountain in her personally atrium, where she painstakingly grew such beautiful red roses. Lady padded into the room and round the slight corner and stopped just inside the opening of the small glass room as her eyes set on the Queen, right where she would be.

Lady knew that the Queen would be there, she always was when she needed to cry, because the light slash from the fountain hitting her face hid any tears she shed. It always caught Lady's breath, the sight of the queen, kneeling by that fountain usually a rose in hand like now, her white gown trailing behind her and bunched around her from where she had fallen to her knees. She was so beautiful so elegant so graceful that at times it was hard to Lady to believe that this was the woman that the clumsy, whiny Usa grew up to be. The two where just so different from each other it was hard to believe they were the same person. The same person that Lady had fought side by side with, for friends, family and future. The princess stood, the only sound the light swishing of her gown and she shifted her weight, unsure of what to do now.

The queen had come here like she usually did when she needed to think or cry or be alone for a moment. She didn't cry by the fountain like her daughter thought but rather she cried by the roses that she had grown, the roses that were from the same plants that her husband had thrown when helping defend the world from monsters. These were roses right out of the past and they brought a comfort to the queen that she couldn't always find.

She was alerted to the approach of her daughter but the soft shifting of chiffon of her dress. Long and make to match her, it was pink where hers was white, the queen always loved how striking her daughter looked. She has grown into a beautiful young woman and she would be a beautiful queen, just like her mother was. Her fingers slid over the petals of the rose in her hand. For her it was like connecting to the past. To a time when she didn't have to worry about being queen and running a monarchy, when she could just be a young girl with her fiends, not worried about anything beyond her need for sweets or the newest bag from the hottest designer.

There were times she missed those days, when she wasn't a mother yet but a girl, and her daughter wasn't her daughter yet, but her friend. More than anything right now Usa wanted her friend back, but Neo Queen Serenity knew that her friend was her daughter and she was a mother. She hadn't looked up, she didn't need to know that her daughter hadn't moved. The princess more than likely couldn't think of what to say. So when the small voice that could command a room, spoke out so softly, the queen wasn't sure she'd heard her speak at all. "Mama."

"Mama." Was all Lady could get out before her own throat closed up as the queen turned to look at her, her eyes red and puffy, from crying. The need to suddenly comfort her mother was stronger than anything else and before she was aware she had sent the message to her feet to move she was rushing forward to fall on her knees next to her mother pulling her into a tight hug.

"I'm so sorry." The queen muttered as she allowed herself to be pulled into her daughter's arms.

"Mama, you were always there." Lady said. "And we love you, but we can't do this anymore." The words were coming on their own. " You had to be a queen and sometimes that meant the mom had to take a backseat, we get that. But as of late it seems that we've lost our mother to the queen." The princess didn't let the queen go, she couldn't look at her right now or she would lose her voice, so she held her mother tighter to her and stared at the roses starting to blur in her vision. "I didn't fight side by side with who you are now, and you are not the mother i left when i went to the past at all. I came home to someone totally different. Someone who was no longer my best friend and closest confidante. You changed but then so had I." She said taking a moment to gather her thoughts. "I can't speak for Haru, but I'm not a child and I can't be treated like one." She found her voice and nothing would take it from her, so she sat back. "I am of age, and like I told Dad, I will run and if I can talk him into it I will take Haru with me." Her eyes set, "You are great parents and the worst parents. You where at all the functions, balls and gatherings, but you where never there when we where sick, or when I was stuck in bed, with pain so intense that I thought I was going to die. It wasn't you who told me what was happening, it was Ami. It wasn't you who rubbed my back and showed me the wonders of the hot pad, it was Mako, It was Rei and Mina that taught me chocolate and a makeover are just the things needed to help with anything." She stood and turned from her mothers big blue eyes now as they spilled over with tears. "And what hurts most about it all is that once, long ago in years that are now history, you where my best friend. You were there when I was sick with soup and an extra blanket. But I don't know what happened. What caused my dear Usa to change and allow Neo Queen Serenity to take her place." The princess spun on her toe now, her hair and dress flying out around her, her red eyes spilling over with tears "I don't even know if Usa is there anymore, but I want Usa back. I want my Mama, I don't want Neo Queen Serenity." She said her voice shaky now. "I know I'll make a good queen and I know that's all thanks to you, but all that I know will make me the great queen I will be I learned from my Mama and Usa. Not the Neo Queen." She paused, and wiped her eyes with the back of her hand. "So please Mama, come back. Let us make mistakes, let us learn on our own. Let us be us, and not the prince and princess," She begged. "Please understand. We need our mother, our friend not our queen now more than ever." She said finished at last. She couldn't have said anymore if she tried. She was out, drained and done. She felt light and empty. Like years of weight of her chest.

At a loss the queen sat, looking up at the young woman who had taken her little girl's place. She was in shock at how she could say those things, but then when she turned her eyes spilled over with tears too. She was hurting just like the queen, and then she wanted more than anything her little girl back. "I am so sorry." She said again, clutching the rose to her chest the thorns digging into her skin, drawing little red roses of their own along the flesh that gripped the stem. "I need my little girl again. I need my best friend too." She said looking up at her daughter. "I need her as much as you." She said, she understood, they had lost something more precious after her return than they knew at the time. They had lost themselves. The queen, no Usa, tossed the rose aside, throwing little tears of blood as she did, falling on her gown, the tile and in the water. "We have lost ourselves." She said looking down at her hands and the small roses blooming on the pale flesh. "I miss them." She said rubbing her offended skin.

"Can we try again?" Lady asked. "Can we be ourselves, all of us, you and Daddy too." She said kneeling and taking her mothers injured hands in her own. "Can we be a family again?" She hoped that Haru could understand and try to forgive them, but Lady knew their parents in a different way. She knew them from before they were their parents. Before they were married and before they were the king and queen of the crystal world they lived in now. Haru didnt have that. He didn't know them not like Lady.

Back to top Go down
Sailor V
Senshi of Members
Sailor V
Senshi of Members

PostSubject: Re: The New Era    The New Era  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 10:47 pm

Haru was stuffed. He couldn't eat another bite so he excused himself from the table and left the dinning hall. Luckily no one noticed his departure. He headed to his bedroom and was going to take a shower. Once he was there, he took his clothes off and walked into the bathroom. He stepped into the shower and turned on the hot water. The water came raining down on him from the shower head. The hot water felt so good. 

An hour later, Haru stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around his waist. He went back into his bedroom and walked over to the balcony. He pushed opened the doors and walked on out. Haru leaned over the rail and gazed at the city. Haru wondered what would be like to grow up in a normal family. Lady somewhat grew up in a normal family when she travel to the past. His sister's adventures to past somewhat made him jealous seeing how she got meet their "real" mother. He then gazed up at the moon and let out a sigh.

"Why is being my sister's shadow bothering me so much right now?" Haru question himself. "It didn't before. I mean I was an accident after all! So of course I would always be in her shadow.." He looked back at the city one more time before going back into his room.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune

PostSubject: Re: The New Era    The New Era  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 11:55 pm

Lady left her mother in her garden. She left her crying, but Lady's eyes were now dry and she didn't feel as weighed down anymore. She walked back to her room, and closed and locked the door behind her. She didn't want to be bothered to night. She removed her dress, the pink chiffon falling the a puddle on the floor, and she took another shower, again washing her long hair and allowing the water to run over her. She stepped out to a steam filled room, and with a quick swipe of her hand, removed the fog from the mirror. Yet again she brushed out and braided her hair down her back. 

She made her way to her closet, and as she passed her chair she threw her towel over the back. She dressed in jeans and a simple black t-shirt. Then with a practiced ease from years of practice, she scaled down her balcony and started for town. The sun had just started to set, and Lady entered town with the moon barely rising. She walked the streets of her city. Her city, yes Crystal Tokyo, was her city, she loved it more than any other, but she wondered if it might be time to leave. Sighing she let her mind wander and did some shopping, just a few things, a new necklace and bracelet, earrings and a shirt. She picked up a bottle of polish and made an order at the local sword smith for a new dagger and a sword for her brother. 

After a while Lady made her way back home, and back up her balcony. She took the bottle of polish and made her way down the hall, setting the bottle down and the note she had attached, she knocked on Haru's door and turned and made her way qucikly back to her room.

The note read.

Haru,

The girls want to get out, thought you might like to join us. 

My love to the moon and back
Chibiusa
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts

PostSubject: Re: The New Era    The New Era  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 9:57 pm

Endymion breathed a sigh a relief as he finally escaped the dining hall. It seemed as though every time he turned around there was someone ready to shake his hand or wanting something. He really did not care for these the dinner but duty called. Endymion smiled slightly at the irony of his own thoughts.

No wonder why I get eye rolls and blank stares when I am talking to my kids. I can only imagine what that sounds like to them.

There could only be one place where the Queen and Lady could be. He did not want to intrude. His interference would cause more problems that were not needed. Endymion just planned to quickly walk by without being noticed. He needed to be sure that they were ok. Endymion knew that Luna or one of the others would notice that something was amiss and would start looking for them.

Endymion headed straight for the garden. He did not hear any voices and he could be sure that his wife was alone. He took a quick glance to see if anyone was there and only saw her. Lady was nowhere in sight. He could tell that she had a rough conversation with their daughter. He allowed himself a small smile as he made his way past the roses. Endymion remembered each one he had ever thrown. He sat down next to his wife and put his arm around her.

“What are we going to do Usako?”
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

PostSubject: Re: The New Era    The New Era  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 10:28 pm

After dinner Pallas went to ask her sisters Juno and Ceres if they would like to join in on the fun night out on the town.
OOC::
"Count me in," Ceres said.

"I will go out on the town, but count me out for all that girly stuff," Juno said while sticking her tongue out at Pallas. (Pallas knew her sister meant well and wasn't trying to be mean, Juno had never been into girly things, even in their past life.)

"Sounds great," Pallas said with a gigantic smile on her face. She began to skip towards the palace gates to go to town to get the items she would need for her night in with Ceres and Lady. She stumbled upon a small parlor selling various beauty things. Pallas bought some make-up, nail polish, and one more item she hoped Lady would enjoy.

Pallas went and picked up some of her favorite snacks at the local grocery and bought the latest teen idol documentary for the girls to watch. Pallas then went to an ice cream parlor and bought an ice cream cone. She went outside since it was still warm to sit on a bench and looked at the people around her, noticing how happy they were only made Pallas excited for her night out on the town. After Pallas finished her ice cream she walked over to the park and went on the swings, staring at the moon while propelling herself back and forth on the swings.

When Pallas got back she went to look for Vesta, hoping she would be up for a night out on the town.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune

PostSubject: Re: The New Era    The New Era  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 7:45 pm

Lady was in the training room. She spent as much time as she could there. She knew that just because there was peace now didn't mean that it would last forever. She needed the work out anyway and honestly this was the last place her mother or father usually looked for her.

The princess and future queen stood in the middle of the room, the simulation was programed to wait till she transformed to start, her brooch in hand. It had been a while since she transformed and honestly she wanted to feel the rush of power again, but how could she stand here and go through this when there was trouble in her family? Easy. Raising the brooch above her head she called out " Pink Moon Crystal Power, Make UP!" the energy flowed around her and infused with her in a light so bright that it had to be blinding to anyone watching. The moment the light faded Eternal Sailor Chibi Moon stood ready for battle, which was a good thing the simulation was already in gear and out for her.

Lashing out she used all her strength. She pushed her anger behind each attack too, getting it out of her system. She needed to do this now before she hurt someone close to her, not with her power or attacks but her words. She was known for lashing out verbally, like she had with her father. She had started to feel the seeds of guilt growing in her chest the moment she left the room, but then she had been so angry that she couldn't have apologized if she wanted to. But now when she had time to calm down and think, while her the over all of what she said was true, the how wasn't right. Not to have said to her father, and then leaving her mother crying like that..

She was a terrible daughter. Tears now fell freely as she fought the simulation blurring her vision but she kept going. She didn't stop till the beep of the simulation ending by then the tears had dried and the princess was covered in sweat and she smiled her breath heavy. "At least I still got it." She said to no one and turned still in her fuku to go to her room.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune

PostSubject: Re: The New Era    The New Era  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 7:51 pm

The queen looked up at her husband and just shook her head. "I don't know." She gave a horse laugh. "When did they grow up?" she asked her hand finding his and her head resting on his shoulder. She remembered the child that Lady had been, for so long she was just a little girl, she looked no more than 5 but she had been maturing all that time, and now she had the adult body to match her mind, though it was the rebellious mind of a teenager, but still. 

She shifted her weight."Haru didn't say anything." She sighed. "He just left, without really saying anything." She wasn't sure what that meant. "How did it go with Lady?"
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts

PostSubject: Re: The New Era    The New Era  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 10:57 pm

“It…did not go well.” Endymion confessed. “Lady was furious and frustrated…. I did not expect to see that much rage directed at us. Her trust in us is fading. I don’t think she believed a word I was saying to her.”

Endymion paused before continuing. Lady’s threat was still fresh in his mind. He had made a promise to his daughter and he intended on keeping it. He did not know what they would do if Lady took off with Haru. He was trying not to let his frustration boil over. He was becoming weary of the fights and the disappearances. It had to stop, and he hoped that giving the freedom that they desired would help them become a family again.

“What if we gave Lady more freedom and see how she does? She is smart and strong. You have taught her well.”
Back to top Go down
Sailor V
Senshi of Members
Sailor V
Senshi of Members

PostSubject: Re: The New Era    The New Era  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 5:46 pm

When Haru reenter his room, he heard a small knock on his door. He walked over to it and opened it up. He looked around and saw that no one was there. Haru glanced down and saw that there was a bottle with a note inside of it. He grabbed it and went back into his room closing the door behind him. 

Haru set his bottle down on his night stand and got the note out. He opened it up and read it. Haru then frowned at the note. It was nice of his sister to invite him, but he would feel out of place with being a bunch of girls. 

"Man," he said to himself and threw the note in a waste basket. "I really should make some friends."
Back to top Go down
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune

PostSubject: Re: The New Era    The New Era  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 3:19 am

The queen smiled at her husband. "I think that might be the trick." She wasnt sure but it sounded like their children might have grown beyond them. It scared her as a mother, but she knew that at some point that she would have to let go.

Lady showered again and this time changed into her night dress, she sat at her vanity brushing out her hair. She was tried and sore from her work out, but she still felt good. With a smile she tied the ribbons in her hair to make it easier to put up tomorrow, and she headed to bed. She feel into sleep easily and she dreamed sweet dreams. Heilos was often in her dreams and he was again tonight. She wondered when she woke what the priest was up to in these peaceful days, and she wondered if she should look for him again, but she had given up.

For a while after coming back home she had looked for him but she hadn't found him. She had started to wonder if the priest was dead, or out of her reach but she still held a little hope that he was out there. Maybe that was the reason she wouldn't take a suitor, she still held hope that Heilos was out there and waiting for her.

The day would be a fun one and she hoped that her brother would at least go into town with them. The order she had places for the dagger would be ready today, while the sword would take a bit longer. Humming she sat at her vanity again and started doing her hair for the day. With a practiced ease she pushed, pulled, rolled and combed her hair into her iconic look, so much like her mother's, but with the cone shaped buns. She was putting the last pin in place as she started towards her closet to find something to wear. She chose a loose knee length white skirt and peasant blouse with a pale pink vest and belt. She choose a long necklace with her time key on it and her favorite pair of pink heart earrings. she smiled and checked her appearance before leaving her room and going down to breakfast. The one meal of the day the royal family had as a family.

Lady closed her door behind her and made her way down the hall to the royal family's private dinning room. She thought about her mother, and she wondered if anything had changed.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

PostSubject: Re: The New Era    The New Era  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 2:17 am

Pallas made her way down to breakfast, excited for her night with Small Lady. She had many things she wanted to do with Small Lady to try and bring her spirits up and to also remind her that she can have fun in a time when things have gone astray. Pallas walked into the dining room and greeted everyone.

"Good Morning." Pallas said in her usual bubbly voice. She sat down next to Small Lady.

"Are you ready for tonight?" Pallas asked excitedly, but quietly, to ensure their plan was a secret from the King and the Queen.

Sometimes they could be strict, but Pallas was a bit jealous that Small Lady had parents. Pallas could not remember ever having parents, not even in her past life, and deep down wished she would have had a parental figure to care for her and guide her.

She pushed the thought aside as she loaded her plate with all the scrumptious food the palace cooks had prepared.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Era    The New Era  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New Era

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Moon Kingdom Forums  :: The Play Room :: Imagination At Work :: Crystal Tokyo-