Moon Kingdom Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Latest topics
» We're Moving!
The New Era  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Luna Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:21 pm

» Hiya everyone
The New Era  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Luna Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:47 pm

» The Legendary DBZ RPG (LDR)
The New Era  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:19 pm

» Just another moonie saying hi.
The New Era  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Saturn Sat May 30, 2015 1:03 pm

» Happy Birthday, Sailor Jupiter!
The New Era  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Fri May 29, 2015 5:27 pm

» The Queen's Despair [OOC Discussion]
The New Era  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Jupiter Sun May 17, 2015 1:46 am

» The Queen's Despair
The New Era  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Sat May 16, 2015 5:23 pm

» Things you're happy about
The New Era  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Jupiter Wed May 13, 2015 12:49 am

» May Sign in for Yen
The New Era  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Mon May 11, 2015 3:11 am

Vote for us!
 Top RP Sites

The New Era

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sailor V
Senshi of Members
Sailor V
Senshi of Members

The New Era  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Era    The New Era  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 12:07 am

It took them about two hours, but they finally made it to the waterfall. Haru hopped off his horse and grabbed the tents. He placed him on the ground and took them out of the bags and began to set them up. He looked back at his sister and saw that she was gazing at the waterfall. He smiled and went back to working on the tents. He hoped that their parents wouldnt send the senshi after them. He needed this time with his big sister.

"Are you going to gaze at that waterfall all night or are you going to help me?" He called back to his sister in a teasing voice.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts

PostSubject: Re: The New Era    The New Era  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 10:13 am

Endymion closed the door to his bedroom. It was dark, the moon providing the only light. He could hear water running and knew that his wife was back. He was hoping that her talk with Lady went better than his with Haru. Sitting down on the edge of their bed, Endymion kicked off his shoes.

"Haru is still upset. Talking to him....did not go as well as I hoped. I was thinking tomorrow, I could spend the day with him, just the two of us. I want to find out what is bothering him. I don't know if he thinks that we are not spending enough time with him or what. Hopefully he would have calmed down enough by then. How did your talk go with Lady?"
Back to top Go down
http://silencexglaive.tumblr.com/
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune

PostSubject: Re: The New Era    The New Era  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 9:39 pm

Lady couldn't help but stare at the waterfall. It was beautiful. Her brother's description didn't do it' justice. "Wow." she said lost in thought as she wanted to wade forward and stand under the falling water. Haru's voice pulled her from her little world and she smiled. "Sorry Haru." She said coming over to help set up camp. "How long do you think it will take them to find us?" She asked setting up the tent she would be sleeping in. She felt like a child again. she hadn't been camping in such a long time and she really loved that she and Haru were able to do this, even if they did have to run away.

At the palace, the Queen sat at her dressing table. She hadn't gone to talk to Lady yet. The queen always made Lady wait, it was something the girl had to learn. She sighed and looked at her reflection. She stood as she heard her husband enter the room. "I haven't been to see her yet." She said in response to his question. "She hates to be kept waiting and so I always make her wait." She sighed again and sat next to her lover. "I wish I knew what was going on in their minds." She wondered out loud. Her children the only other people beside her husband that shouldn't be a mystery to her where the greatest mysteries of all. "I wish they could be children again, it was s much easier then." She said as a tear feel down her cheek. She loved them both so much but she knew that the peace she and the others had built wouldn't last forever.

"I should go see her now." The queen stood and walked to the door. Taking the shiny silver handle in her hand she sighed and squared her shoulders and opened the door. She walked down the hall her heels clicking lightly on the floor as she made her way to Small Lady's room.

She came to the door and knocked lightly before taking the polished golden handle in hand and turning the latch. "Lady we must speak about your actions this evening and.." She entered the room and found it empty. "Lady?" She said walking around to the closet and bathroom. "Chibiusa?!" She started to panic. Where was her daughter? She fanatically looked around the room. Maybe she was getting a snack and would be back soon. Then she found the note and the panic both decreased and increased at the same time. Yes her children were gone but they would be back.

She left Lady's room and quickly made her way back to her room. "Mamo," She said closing the door behind her. "We have a slight problem. The children have run away." She handed him the note that said they would be back in a week or so. "Should we let them have this? We have been hard on them lately."
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts

PostSubject: Re: The New Era    The New Era  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 12:22 am

Endymion smiled when his wife called him Mamo. He had become so accustomed to referred to as Endymion or his highness. It was nice to reminded of who was…is. His smile quickly faded as he had an overwhelming sense of dread as he read the note. He could not help but feel guilty considering the last conversation he had with his son. Neither of him or Lady are as young as they used to be. Endymion set the note aside and stood. He paced, running his hand through hair before wrapping his arm around his wife.

“You’re right Usa…we have been hard on them lately.” Endymion sighed. “They will only be gone for about a week and they would know if we sent anyone from the palace after them. Lady has proven several times over that she is more than capable of handling herself...Haru as well. Maybe we can let them have this....just this once."

Back to top Go down
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune

PostSubject: Re: The New Era    The New Era  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 3:48 pm

The queen smiled at her husband. "I think that's a good idea, but I would feel better if we sent someone to at least locate them. I just need to know where they are." She said. She was a mother after all. "Maybe Luna and Artemis would be up to going and looking for them." She smiled and started to get ready for bed. Maybe this was what her children needed, some time away. She knew she would love a get away if she could ever find the time and maybe that was why she harder than she should be on Lady.

They finally got the tents up and were putting the finishing touches on their camp. "Hey Haru, I have an idea." She ducked into her tent and came back changed in her bathing suit. "Wanna go for a swim?" The pool by the waterfall looked really inviting and it had been so long since Lady had even been in water that wasn't a quick shower. Her eyes were bright and happy and for once she didn't think about the what it's. She just did. "So how bout it little brother?"
Back to top Go down
Sailor V
Senshi of Members
Sailor V
Senshi of Members

PostSubject: Re: The New Era    The New Era  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 2:34 pm

"Yes!" Haru replied in sheer joy! He ran to the lake and just dived in without changing his clothes! He felt the cool water hit his face and it felt so refreshing. He came out from under the water and gazed at the waterfall. It was really beautiful at night with the moon hitting it. As he was staring at it he saw a weird figure standing near it. It appeared to be a man? He was about to swim near it, but he felt a huge splash of water. He turned and saw his sister behind him wanting to start a splash war! He forgot about the man and splashed his sister back.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune

PostSubject: Re: The New Era    The New Era  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 10:58 pm

Lady giggled as she splashed and was splashed by her brother. This was the most fun they've had since they were kids! Oh she loved every moment of it. This was what she was missing and she was going to be sad when it was gone. Maybe they could make time for this once they got home. She smiled and laughed hardily and loud, and the figure above went unnoticed.

Smiling off in the trees, Luna watched the royal children playing, like they were kids again and it filled her heart with joy and hope. She knew they needed this and now that the queen and king would know where they were, the royal couple wouldn't worry so much. The small black cat watched for a while longer and then made her way back to the palace.

Lady floated on her back staring up at the stars. She always loved gazing at the night sky. The moon, where her family had made their home and kingdom so many generations ago. The soft silver light comforted her soul. It made her feel at peace. "I don't really wanna go home when this is over." She said more to herself.
Back to top Go down
Sailor V
Senshi of Members
Sailor V
Senshi of Members

PostSubject: Re: The New Era    The New Era  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 6:37 pm

The Royal children enjoyed their camping trip. They went hiking, fishing, swimming, and sung camp fire songs. When it was time to pack up, there was a bit of sadness of their faces. Neither one of them wanted to go back home. Lady would have to go back to their teaching and Haru would be back in the shadow of his sister. Once everything was packed up the Royal children got on their horses and rode home at a slow pace. They chatted with each other trying to keep their mind off of home life.When they got back, they returned their horses to their stables and put away the camping supplies in a storage room in the stable.

After that Haru said goodbye to his sister and went off on his own. He then headed to the royal gardens. He spotted a bench and sat down and gazed at his home. He let out a sigh and looked up at the sky. He wondered if his parents were going to punish him for going camping with sister. He just shrugged and try to not think about it. As he was gazing at the sky that shadow figure from the lake popped into his mind. He kicked himself for not investigating the night he saw it. That figure could have been spying on them during their entire trip. It could have been a person against the Royal family. If so why didnt they attack? If they killed him and his sister there would be no heir to the throne. Maybe they are planning to attack by watching his targets? A shiver went down Haru's spine from all these thoughts. He wanted to talk to someone about it, but he knew it would cause a commotion. So who could he turn to?
Back to top Go down
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune

PostSubject: Re: The New Era    The New Era  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 8:56 pm

Lady sighed. She knew she would be in deep from this disappearing trick she performed. She walked slowly along the passages behind the walls of the palace to her room. She knew that her mother could be waiting for her in the courtyard and she wanted to avoid a scene, and a long shower. After a week in the forest she wanted a long hot shower. She pushed open the small hidden door. She peeked around the room. She was alone, for the moment.
Sighing she pulled on her ponytails, letting her hair fall pass her knees. She started to melt, throwing her clothes where they may fall as she made her way to her bathroom. She turned on the shower and let the water warm up and took a long look at herself in the mirror as is fogged over. She had gained some color to her usually pale skin over her week away. She wondered why her parents ever sent someone after them. They usually were on them faster than the royal children could blink. Maybe they finally trusted them. That would be a nice change of pace.

Lady stepped into her shower and sighed and the warm water soothed the knots from sleeping in a tent for a week. She would miss the time with her bother and sleeping under the stars but not the knots that always brought. She washed and stood of a long time in the water, letting it flow over her, taking with it her worries and cares.

The bathroom now full of steam, she stepped out and wrapped a towel around herself and her hair. She walked, to her closet and pulled open the doors. Lady picked a simple dress, of pale pink and dressed for a warm evening. She sat in front of her vanity her hair still in the towel wondering if she should see her mother. "I'll leave it till just before dinner." She said to her reflection.
Back to top Go down
Celestial Tigress
Civilian
Celestial Tigress
Civilian

Location : Crystal Tokyo! Haha, I wish. My real location is... Internetland! Yay!

PostSubject: Re: The New Era    The New Era  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 1:39 am

VesVes was exhausted. Drenched in sweat and panting constantly, she dragged her way through the palace hallways. She had just been back from a workout in the Palace Gym, which led to one of the worst ideas she had ever come up with. "I am never, ever setting the treadmill to a speed that high ever again, even if I want to see if I can handle it," she muttered to herself for about the umpteenth time. For what seemed like an hour (though it was actually only a few minutes), the redhead trudged around the halls, heading for her quarters when she passed by Small Lady's bathroom. Steam was seeping out of the door.

"Lady's back?" VesVes mused, putting two and two together. Not wanting to disturb the Princess, she hurried along the hallway to look for Haru, just to confirm her thought. If she was indeed back, then he would be, too. Sure enough, as she reached the Royal Garden, she found Haru sitting on a bench. Her first thought was to ask him about where they disappeared off to, but now she was more exhausted than ever, so she almost had to drag herself into the garden. "What--*pant*--have--*pant*--you guys--*pant*--been up to?" she inquired, still catching her breath. She wasn't trying to get them in trouble with the Queen; she was just curious.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts

PostSubject: Re: The New Era    The New Era  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 11:36 pm

Though he was extremely frustrated, the news that his children had returned home safely was a great relief. After a discussion with his wife, it was decided that she would talk Haru while he was speak with Lady. After his last conversation with this son, he was hoping that his wife would have better look. Endymion had always been close with his daughter, especially when she was younger. As she became older, things started to change, as he expected. He knew she wasn't Small Lady anymore but hoped that the bond was still there.

"Lady?" He knocked on her bedroom door.
Back to top Go down
Sailor V
Senshi of Members
Sailor V
Senshi of Members

PostSubject: Re: The New Era    The New Era  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 11:55 pm

Haru smiled at VesVes when he she approached her. Haru was good friends with the Quartet. He liked how they weren't so strict like the Inner Senshi. "My sister and I went out camping for the week. It was quiet fun." He then paused for a moment. He wonder if he should talk to her about the figure. VesVes was less likely to tell his parents seeing how they were friends. Yeah it would probably be best to confide in her, but he wanted to make sure he could trust her.

"Ves," he spoke up. "I want to talk about something I saw during my trip. Do you promise not tell my parents?"
Back to top Go down
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune

PostSubject: Re: The New Era    The New Era  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 12:33 am

Lady brushed out her hair, taking special care to make sure to not knot the already brushed parts. She took her time and when she was done she plaited her rather long pink locks into a thick braid that hung to her knees. She like braids when her hair was wet, so much easier to do than, her usual ponytails. She walked over to her bookcase and picked out a book to bide her time till dinner. She would keep to herself and keep her head down till she had to see her mother again. She dreaded the encounter. After picking her book,she sat down on the window with the soft breeze drifting in though the window the Palace Garden below her, and a soft sun light falling over her lap.

Lady looked up at the sound of the knock on her door followed by her father's voice. Shock washed over her face before, she collected herself. Standing her braid falling behind her as she made her way to the door. Taking a deep breath, she opened the door. "Hello Daddy." She said a smile on her face. "Please come in." She stepped aside to allow the King to enter her room.
Back to top Go down
Celestial Tigress
Civilian
Celestial Tigress
Civilian

Location : Crystal Tokyo! Haha, I wish. My real location is... Internetland! Yay!

PostSubject: Re: The New Era    The New Era  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 1:50 am

VesVes was surprised at the request...and intrigued. What could the prince have possibly seen that could lead to him confiding in her instead of the King or Queen? The redhead sat down on the bench beside him, wiping the sweat off her forehead. "Of course," she replied sincerely. "I promise. What happened?" By this point, she was forming her own speculations in her brain. Was it something completely ridiculous, or something completely terrifying? Both? Either way, it had to be something very significant.
Back to top Go down
Sailor V
Senshi of Members
Sailor V
Senshi of Members

PostSubject: Re: The New Era    The New Era  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 10:10 pm

"Well, I saw something by our campsite. I was swimming in the lake and noticed a shadowy figure in the distance. I can tell it was a person. Before I could check it out Lady distracted me and it was gone. I should have investigated, but I want to spend time with my sister," Haru explained in a hush voice in case a palace guard walked by. "I'm worried if it was someone that is against our family." He then stopped talking waiting for VesVes to answer.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts

PostSubject: Re: The New Era    The New Era  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 8:16 pm

“Thank you.” Endymion stepped inside his daughter’s room, unable to remember the last time that he had stepped foot in here.

Even though she tried to hide it, he knew that Lady was surprised to see him. He could hardly blame her. She was used to her Mother speaking with her and his presence could be seen as out of the ordinary.

Endymion paced a bit before leaning against the bookshelf. He did not want to drag this out longer than necessary. It was not that he did not trust his daughter. It was quite opposite in fact. Lady has seen and been through more than most adults. At the same time he was still her father and will always feel to need to protect her, whether she needed it or not.

"I am not here to remind you of your responsibilities or to lecture you about rules. With that being  said, I understand that you and your brother decided to have an adventure."
Back to top Go down
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune

PostSubject: Re: The New Era    The New Era  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 12:39 am

Lady left the door ajar, and took a seat by her fireplace. She raised a slight eyebrow to her father's pacing. That wasn't like him. Yes it was strange that he would come and speak to her about anything and it had been years since he'd come to her room like this. What was all this about? She kept her eyes on him as he found a place to stand,leaning against one of her book shelves.

"I am not here to remind you of your responsibilities or to lecture you about rules. With that being said, I understand that you and your brother decided to have an adventure."
Her father's words surprised her. If he wasn't here to lecture then why was he here.

She nodded her head. "That we did." She fought a smile at the memories and kept her eyes from wandering to the set of small stones on the bookcase that her father was using a a prop. They had gathered those while they were away. "And we had a grand safe time, as I am sure you and mother both know." She said. Suddenly she was mad. Mad at her parents for being so controlling of her and her bother. They made the royal children but she was there as her mother fought the greatest evils in the universe and she's just suppose to be a protected princess when she comes home? and to a baby brother no less. Not that she minded being an older sister in fact she loved it. But that was not what she was mad about now.

She took a deep breath and tried to gather herself before speaking again. "So what of it?" she asked rather tartly.
Back to top Go down
Celestial Tigress
Civilian
Celestial Tigress
Civilian

PostSubject: Re: The New Era    The New Era  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 1:50 am

"A person?" Ves repeated, arching an eyebrow. "Yeah, that does sound pretty suspicious...especially if they were there one minute and gone the next. So yeah, I won't tell your parents...unless it turns out to be a direct threat to the Palace and you guys, and if it is, then, well..." She cracked her knuckles. "Then they shall be introduced to the wrath of flame, courtesy of yours truly. Right?" She grinned, waiting for Haru to make a response.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts

PostSubject: Re: The New Era    The New Era  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 12:08 am

Endymion was not surprised by his daughter’s reaction. He was so used to that tone that anything else would have been unexpected.  Endymion had always hoped that they would be able to find a balance between duty and freedom while raising their kids. It was not always easy and Endymion knew that it might come across as micromanaging every aspect of their lives. That was not the intention and he did sympathize with his children.  He was not upset that they had decided to go out on their own, Lady was more than capable of looking after herself and her brother, he was upset that they did not think enough to say anything.

Have things changed that much that my own daughter would not come to me? When have I ever denied her anything that she has asked of me?

“What of it…” Endymion met his daughter’s gaze. “Is that it would have been nice if you had something before you left. It was not as though your Mother and I would have invited ourselves along on your little excursion.”
Back to top Go down
Sailor V
Senshi of Members
Sailor V
Senshi of Members

PostSubject: Re: The New Era    The New Era  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 12:14 am

Haru chuckled and said, "Indeed! Thanks for listening Ves. I just hope it was someone passing by...If this person turns out to be bad well my parents would probably never let my sister and I go off like that again." He stood up from the bench."Well I am going to go take a shower since I smell lake water. See ya!" He then left the senshi on the bench.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune

PostSubject: Re: The New Era    The New Era  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 8:52 pm

The queen was waiting. She sat quietly in her son's room by the window. She had taken the time to look around noticing that the photos on the mantle were of the family at play or in relaxed times. Nothing formal graced the walls or shelves of the prince's room. She sighed. When had her grown up? Wasn't he still just a small boy who came running to her every time he scrapped his knee? Now instead of toys there were weapons, shields and other equipment scattered around his room. How she wished she could turn back time and have her baby boy still want to be with her. She almost cried at the though that she was the one pushing him away She needed to correct this. She would start by seeing to it that the family spent more time together as a family. The queen knew she should punish her children they had run off, but they had run for a reason. If that reason could be found and the solution provided they may not run again.

Lady turned on her father with a fire in her eyes that hadn't been there since her time in the past. She shot to her feet. "We left a note. Like we were going to tell you that we were running for a week." She nearly yelled her voice well beyond the normal tones she always spoken in. "I am of age and I took my brother on a camping trip because we are tired of you, an the schedules that you make us keep." she was livid. Her eyes burned with a passion that hadn't been there in so long. "I didn't ask when i ran away to the past, I didn't ask when I help save the future, THIS Future!" She nearly screamed at her father. "And this is not way I thought I was risking my life for!" She yelled again, shaking her head her hair flying loose from the braid and falling to the floor. "How are we going to live when you aren't here?" She asked her voice slightly lower now. "How am I going to run this kingdom when you are here to tell me what to do at ever moment? How are we going to survive when you are gone?" She asked tears nearly falling from her red eyes, her expression frustrated. "I- we have to learn to make our own choices and mistakes, you can't protect us from everything and if you keep trying, if you keep us so sheltered, we won't be strong enough to rule when you aren't here. We have to be able to do things on our own of the future of all we worked so hard to create will fall." She knew that she'd been holding these feelings back for a long time and when they were all finally out she wanted to fall to her knees and cry but she remained upright and on her feet, her tears held at bay. She waited then for her father's response.
Back to top Go down
Sailor V
Senshi of Members
Sailor V
Senshi of Members

PostSubject: Re: The New Era    The New Era  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 9:22 pm

It didn't take long to for Haru to return to his room. He always liked the fact that his room was in the back of the palace. He planned to take a nice long shower hoping he would miss dinner. He didn't feel like facing his parents yet. Unfortunately when he entered his room, he saw his mother sitting by the window waiting for him. Haru gasped a bit. It has been so long since his own mother has came to his room or wanted to talk to him in private. She was usually busy with royal duties or dealing with his sister.

"...Mother...?" He said quietly.  Haru wasn't sure how to feel about her visit. Should he be happy? Or should he be angry? All these feelings mix into the one and he felt a pit in his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts

PostSubject: Re: The New Era    The New Era  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 12:01 am

At first, Endymion was taken aback by his daughter’s outburst. Lady was never one told hold back on her opinion, a trait that he admired in her, but this time it was different. Endymion thought about the last time he talked to his soon and the look that he gave him. They were nearly identical. 

“You can’t exactly blame that for being so upset with us.”  Endymion had to admit. “All we have been doing is preaching duty and obligation. We have been so caught up on trying to prepare them to lead that somewhere along the way we starting drift apart. We are really going lose them if this continues.”

In a way, as parents, Endymion though that they were quite lucky. How many parents are able to meet their future children? Growing up without parents, Endymion took advantage of the time that he spent with Chibiusa, in hopes that it would better prepare him to be a father. As he discovered many times, nothing is ever that simple. Something has to give.

“You’re right.” Endymion finally spoke, keeping his voice even. "We can't protect you forever."

"Perhaps it is time we loosened our grip."  Endymion sighed as he wondered how they were going to fix this.

"We haven't made life easy for you lately..." He conceded. 
Back to top Go down
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune

PostSubject: Re: The New Era    The New Era  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 12:42 am

Lady's eyes stung. She only stared at her father waiting for  response, and when it finally came it was not the one she was expecting. She expected like her mother he would get mad and maybe even raise his voice a little, but no. She should have known better, her father never yelled. All that came was. "You're right. We can protect you forever." 

Shock rippled across the princess' face. Shock at the fact that maybe her father, their father finally saw what they had known all along. "We' haven't made life easy for you lately..'" her father's voice broke through her haze, string her anger but only a little. She turned again, her hair whipping around her like a pink tail, her pacing like a caged tiger. She took a few steps from her father, then keeping her back to him before she turned to address him. 

"That's right you haven't." She said keeping her head high. Even in her anger she kept her royal bearings. She was the future queen after all. She did her best to keep her voice even. "So now the question is what are you going to do about it?" Her voice held little room for any answer that wasn't the truth. "Or is the the future we fought so hard to protect and make all those years ago?" She asked a tear falling from her eye and slipping down her cheek. How she really wanted to run to her father call him Daddy again. Didn't they think that she wanted to be their little princess forever? But she had to grow up, and they had to let her go. 

The Queen rose to her feet and quickly crossed the room. She wrapped her arms around his neck and fought tears. "I am so sorry." She said. She blamed herself for them running off. She wouldn't have been able to live with herself if anything had happened to her children. She stood on her toes and kissed his cheek. When had he grown so tall? Why hadn't she noticed that her baby boy was growing up and away from her and her husband. 

"Oh Haru." She said stepping back her hand resting on his arm. She was at a loss for words, but the tears only fell. "When did you grow up and why didn't I see it?" She asked more herself than her son.
Back to top Go down
Sailor V
Senshi of Members
Sailor V
Senshi of Members

PostSubject: Re: The New Era    The New Era  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 10:28 pm

Haru was taken back by his mother's actions. He wasn't sure if he should return the hug. She hasn't been the number one mother for the past few years. When his sister enter her high school years, Haru became his sister's shadow. Since then he became rebellious and ran away from his royal duties. What was the point since he could never be king? Then she let go of him and question herself. Haru felt pity for his mother. She saw what she did wrong, but he couldn't forgive her just like that.He opened his mouth to speak, but it closed at once. He was lost with words. Haru wanted to speak his mind, but he couldn't bring himself to do it. He may not want to forgive her, but he cannot hurt her. He still loved her.

"Dinner should be ready," He mumbled and headed out the door. This action probably hurt her, but it was better than hearing the truth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Era    The New Era  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New Era

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Moon Kingdom Forums  :: The Play Room :: Imagination At Work :: Crystal Tokyo-