Moon Kingdom Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Latest topics
» We're Moving!
Finding Creation OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Luna Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:21 pm

» Hiya everyone
Finding Creation OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Luna Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:47 pm

» The Legendary DBZ RPG (LDR)
Finding Creation OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:19 pm

» Just another moonie saying hi.
Finding Creation OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Saturn Sat May 30, 2015 1:03 pm

» Happy Birthday, Sailor Jupiter!
Finding Creation OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Fri May 29, 2015 5:27 pm

» The Queen's Despair [OOC Discussion]
Finding Creation OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Jupiter Sun May 17, 2015 1:46 am

» The Queen's Despair
Finding Creation OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Sat May 16, 2015 5:23 pm

» Things you're happy about
Finding Creation OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Jupiter Wed May 13, 2015 12:49 am

» May Sign in for Yen
Finding Creation OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Mon May 11, 2015 3:11 am

Vote for us!
 Top RP Sites

Finding Creation OOC

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune

Finding Creation OOC - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Creation OOC   Finding Creation OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 10:22 pm

works for me and now we are waiting on the approval and V.
Back to top Go down
Sailor V
Senshi of Members
Sailor V
Senshi of Members

PostSubject: Re: Finding Creation OOC   Finding Creation OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 10:24 pm

Sorry guys I was busy cleaning the house tonight. I will put my bio tomorrow and have it done by Sunday. I will also submit the story. Luna can you approve my bio and the story for me?
Back to top Go down
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune

PostSubject: Re: Finding Creation OOC   Finding Creation OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 11:52 pm

yes ma'am i can.
Back to top Go down
Sailor V
Senshi of Members
Sailor V
Senshi of Members

PostSubject: Re: Finding Creation OOC   Finding Creation OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 9:33 pm

Okay Kai has been approved!

Tomorrow (or maybe later tonight not sure.) I will work on the storyline and my Yami bio.
Back to top Go down
irrespondible
Senshi Apprentice
irrespondible
Senshi Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Finding Creation OOC   Finding Creation OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 10:11 pm

YAY!!
Back to top Go down
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune

PostSubject: Re: Finding Creation OOC   Finding Creation OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 2:17 am

yus!
Back to top Go down
Sailor V
Senshi of Members
Sailor V
Senshi of Members

PostSubject: Re: Finding Creation OOC   Finding Creation OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 4:37 pm

Going to clean today and then after dinner I will finish my bio and submit the storyline. :3
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts

PostSubject: Re: Finding Creation OOC   Finding Creation OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 8:07 pm

I am almost done with my profile. Getting caught up from this weekend
Back to top Go down
http://silencexglaive.tumblr.com/
Sailor V
Senshi of Members
Sailor V
Senshi of Members

PostSubject: Re: Finding Creation OOC   Finding Creation OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 12:19 am

Cool!

So I submitted the storyline for you Luna! Review it when you can. Dont push yourself because of your hand! Feel free to build on it in case I miss any details. So since it's close to my bed time I will finish Yami's bio tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
Sailor V
Senshi of Members
Sailor V
Senshi of Members

PostSubject: Re: Finding Creation OOC   Finding Creation OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 11:40 pm

Updated the title to this thread!

So I may the thread in the roleplaying section. It just called Finding Creation. The first post just has information about the roleplay. I will post whos playing who later.

I will finish my Yami bio tomorrow. Tonight I was busy with a different rp bio on a different forum Sorry! So feel free to make a post if your bio has been approved. So right now your character is looking for Kai by themselves. At some point our characters will run into each other and decided to stay together. Remember they are not aware this is a video game! They think this real stuff.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune

PostSubject: Re: Finding Creation OOC   Finding Creation OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 3:29 pm

right then!
Back to top Go down
Sailor V
Senshi of Members
Sailor V
Senshi of Members

PostSubject: Re: Finding Creation OOC   Finding Creation OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 12:12 am

Yami's bio will be done tomorrow... Seeing a pattern here guys? T
Back to top Go down
irrespondible
Senshi Apprentice
irrespondible
Senshi Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Finding Creation OOC   Finding Creation OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 4:48 pm

Huh?
Back to top Go down
Sailor V
Senshi of Members
Sailor V
Senshi of Members

PostSubject: Re: Finding Creation OOC   Finding Creation OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 11:02 pm

I keep saying it will be done by tomorrow everyday and it's not. XD

So yeah.... I really dont feel like finishing it tonight. ^^ Sorry guys I hate writing bios. But go ahead and start without me! Like I said our characters meet along the way.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune

PostSubject: Re: Finding Creation OOC   Finding Creation OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 2:20 am

I dont like moving other peoples characters without the go head, but i was thinking that one we could meet Yami in the town and two kai could move them to the town faster, maybe get the story moving.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts

PostSubject: Re: Finding Creation OOC   Finding Creation OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 9:37 am

I was actually getting ready to post something about Darya already being at the town as well
Back to top Go down
http://silencexglaive.tumblr.com/
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune

PostSubject: Re: Finding Creation OOC   Finding Creation OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 2:58 am

So V will post as Yami tomorrow. I'm gonna wait till then to post again.
Back to top Go down
Sailor V
Senshi of Members
Sailor V
Senshi of Members

PostSubject: Re: Finding Creation OOC   Finding Creation OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 6:38 pm

I will make a post after dinner! :3
Back to top Go down
Sailor V
Senshi of Members
Sailor V
Senshi of Members

PostSubject: Re: Finding Creation OOC   Finding Creation OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 8:12 pm

Um, I thought they were playing a video game and they believe they belong to the video game world so they would have no memories from the world they are from?
Back to top Go down
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune

PostSubject: Re: Finding Creation OOC   Finding Creation OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 10:55 pm

well they would know the pasts of their characters right? So we would know our history and if we want to play out of the game as these characters something should be added to the bios for that. We've all been going off of they dont know how they got where they are and they (we) think we are these characters in real life. or that's what i've been basing off is that wrong?
Back to top Go down
Sailor V
Senshi of Members
Sailor V
Senshi of Members

PostSubject: Re: Finding Creation OOC   Finding Creation OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 10:57 pm

No, I thought we agree they dont know they are playing a video game so they think theyre apart of that world. I'm just confused?
Back to top Go down
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune

PostSubject: Re: Finding Creation OOC   Finding Creation OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 10:59 pm

that's what i said
we the player dont know we're playing the game. the character history would all stay the same. or am i the confused one? I've been playing Kai like she knows she's Kai and all that but she doesnt know the world isn't real. that's what i thought we agreed on. Kai just doesnt know how she got where she is'
Back to top Go down
Sailor V
Senshi of Members
Sailor V
Senshi of Members

PostSubject: Re: Finding Creation OOC   Finding Creation OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 11:10 pm

Quote :
In the world Initio a terrible war is going between two major kingdoms over land. The only person who can stop this is their goddness, Kai who unfortunately was put into a deep sleep. Three unlikely heroes ban together to find their goddness so they can put a stop to this war. In reality Initio is an online roleplaying game and "the heroes" actually believe it is real. Someone or something trapped these people in the video game. Will they be able to escape the game or will they be trap in there forever?
I guess that wasn't clear enough. The world they are in is an online RPG kind of like dot hack. Something is making them stuck there and they dont have memories of their real lives. They actually think they are part of this make believe world.

So yeah..

Their goal is to find the physical form of Kai and wake her up to save the world they're in. Along the way they can figure out that is a game and they figure out why they are stuck there. What is keeping them there I'm not sure? Ed, maybe it can be Kai's brother?
Back to top Go down
irrespondible
Senshi Apprentice
irrespondible
Senshi Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Finding Creation OOC   Finding Creation OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 11:16 pm

Well, nobody explained that part before...
Back to top Go down
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune

PostSubject: Re: Finding Creation OOC   Finding Creation OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 11:17 pm

I can write that up! I would love to give playing Order at try! So are we starting over with this before we get to far along? Start right? And yes the entire story from start to finding Kai at the end she's not physically there, like a hologram or just a spirit. she can't be hurt and she cant' do much more that talk and annoy people.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding Creation OOC   Finding Creation OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finding Creation OOC

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next