Moon Kingdom Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Latest topics
» We're Moving!
Finding Creation  I_icon_minitimeby Luna Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:21 pm

» Hiya everyone
Finding Creation  I_icon_minitimeby Luna Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:47 pm

» The Legendary DBZ RPG (LDR)
Finding Creation  I_icon_minitimeby Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:19 pm

» Just another moonie saying hi.
Finding Creation  I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Saturn Sat May 30, 2015 1:03 pm

» Happy Birthday, Sailor Jupiter!
Finding Creation  I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Fri May 29, 2015 5:27 pm

» The Queen's Despair [OOC Discussion]
Finding Creation  I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Jupiter Sun May 17, 2015 1:46 am

» The Queen's Despair
Finding Creation  I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Sat May 16, 2015 5:23 pm

» Things you're happy about
Finding Creation  I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Jupiter Wed May 13, 2015 12:49 am

» May Sign in for Yen
Finding Creation  I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Mon May 11, 2015 3:11 am

Vote for us!
 Top RP Sites

Finding Creation

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sailor V
Senshi of Members
Sailor V
Senshi of Members

Finding Creation  Empty
PostSubject: Finding Creation    Finding Creation  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 8:57 pm

Title of the storyline: Finding Creation

Storyline Creator(s): V, Luna, irresondible, and Saturn

Plot of the storyline:
In the world Initio a terrible war is going between two major kingdoms over land. The only person who can stop this is their goddness, Kai who unfortunately was put into a deep sleep. Three unlikely heroes ban together to find their goddness so they can put a stop to this war. In reality Initio is an online roleplaying game and "the heroes" actually believe it is real. Someone or something trapped these people in the video game. Will they be able to escape the game or will they be trap in there forever?

Original Characters and their players:
Yami: V
Kai and Order: Luna
Rehyan: irresondible
Darya: Saturn

Anything else:
This is a basically a quest roleplay. Because they are trapped in this world they have no memories of their real lives.
Back to top Go down
Sailor V
Senshi of Members
Sailor V
Senshi of Members

Finding Creation  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Creation    Finding Creation  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 9:03 pm

Yami was sitting in a small village bar and was having a nice drink. He was sitting at table trying to listen in others' conversations. Hoping to hear a clue about the Goddess. Yami took a zip of his drink and placed on the table. He let out a faint sigh.

'Nothing,' he thought to himself. 'These people are useless like the ones at the last bar I went to.'

He took another zip and wondered how long he should stay in the town. He couldn't wast any time seeing how the war was getting bad.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune

Finding Creation  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Creation    Finding Creation  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 12:31 am

Kai wasn't really sure where she was. She had been through so many places looking for someone anyone who could see her. If they could see her then they could find her and if they could find her she could end the war. She sighed and floated through the wall of a bar. She sighed and looked around hoping to see some one staring at her.

"OH COME ON PEOPLE!!" she yelled fed up with her own search and really wished she had the ability to drink right now. "There has to be someone here." She floated to the bar and started waving her hands in front of people hoping for a reaction.
Back to top Go down
irrespondible
Senshi Apprentice
irrespondible
Senshi Apprentice

Finding Creation  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Creation    Finding Creation  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 12:55 am

Rehyan TPed into the town looking for Kai. The message he got telepatically was pretty alarming and disturbed his favorite show. How did someone got a mental link into him so strong he didn't know, but luckily his powers were working well. "Goddess Kai... wonder why so desperate. Damn, I like that show and she got into it!". He watched around, looking for... well, something. He got into the nearest place, a bar and looked around. He didn't notice Yami there, of course, but he noticed a lot of people. "Okay, lazy jacks, I'm looking for the Goddess Kai and you better tell me where she is because she woke me up early in the morning, made me lose my favorite program and even made me shout in a library for teasing me up, which left me with no patience to deal with stupidities. So, somebody talks and I'm not trashing the place up."
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts

Finding Creation  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Creation    Finding Creation  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 9:52 pm

Darya sat in the corner of the bar sipping her drink. Her sword was by her side at the ready. You could never be too careful. The last person she talked claimed that they knew what happened to the Goddess Kai ended up being a common thief. Needless to say that person would not stealing anything from anyone anytime soon. She looked up as some guy walked into the bar talking about lazy jacks or something.

"Who is that?" She muttered to herself. "Then again he may actually be formidable."
Back to top Go down
http://silencexglaive.tumblr.com/
irrespondible
Senshi Apprentice
irrespondible
Senshi Apprentice

Finding Creation  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Creation    Finding Creation  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 12:47 am

Rehyan looked around for who might have a clue of Kai, but people was not really willing to help, so he got a sit in the bar. In fact, the people seemed willing to get rid of him, like somebody who was sneaking behind to try and attack him, but only got a blast. Literally, Rehyan used Megaton Vision to detonate the guy like a bomb. "Stupid thieves and their stupid lower-than-average sense... I would blast them all if possible. But even I have to go to the bathroom sometimes...! Get's a round of chocolate shake, which he chugs in a single shot, while hoping someone would have the sense of point him in the right direction.
Back to top Go down
Sailor V
Senshi of Members
Sailor V
Senshi of Members

Finding Creation  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Creation    Finding Creation  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 10:46 pm

Yami spaced out a bit ignoring everyone else in the bar. He snapped out of it when he heard a female voice yelling. He looked up and saw a girl floating around the bar and no one seem to noticed her. He stared at her for the longest time. He eventually blink to see if she was just his imagination. Nope! She was still there!

He looked down at his drink and wonder if he should go up and talk to her. But people probably would think he was talking to thin air since no one has seem to noticed her. It was like his sword Aidan. Yami looked back at the girl and he deiced to get her attention anyway. He got up from his seat and headed the toward the door. He made sure to walk past her and made a motion to have her follow him.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune

Finding Creation  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Creation    Finding Creation  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 11:22 pm

Kai was annoyed to say the least. Why was is so hard to find the people meant to wake her? She floated near the door her heart sinking faster each passing moment. She was about to give up and leave when a young man walked by her and LOOKED AT HER. Shocked she followed as he a gestured she do. She floated along side him. "Can you see me?" she asked quietly not yet willing to hope that it had been her he had motioned to. Kai looked back to see if someone was following them but no it was just them.

Could it be? "Ok look I haven't been able to talk to anyone in a very long time, so if you can see and hear me you've got to give me something." She said floating along, almost hoping that he could.
Back to top Go down
Sailor V
Senshi of Members
Sailor V
Senshi of Members

Finding Creation  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Creation    Finding Creation  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 11:44 pm

Once outside Yami took Kai to the side of the bar so nobody could see them. He didnt want people to think he was crazy after all! When he turned to face her, he got a better look of her. She looked exactly the goddess! Could it be? No way! But she was asleep! If she was really her then how come only he could see her?

"I'm Yami," spoke quietly just in case someone walked by them. "Are you Kai? If you are you home come I only I can see and arent you suppose to be asleep?"
Back to top Go down
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune

Finding Creation  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Creation    Finding Creation  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 12:40 am

Without thinking Kai dived toward Yami to hug him, but instead fell through him. Floating just above the ground behind him she looked up sheepishly. "I forgot I'm not really here." She said getting up and 'dusting' herself off. "OK so in order, yes I am Kai, yes my body is asleep, and you can see me because you are one of the Heroes who will wake me." She said smiling. "I really wish I could hug you, it's been a really long time since anyone talked back." She looked Yami up and down. He was the perfect leader for a band of heroes setting out on a quest to wake a sleeping goddess. Yes this was perfect. "Come on we have to find the others." She said and started off.
Back to top Go down
irrespondible
Senshi Apprentice
irrespondible
Senshi Apprentice

Finding Creation  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Creation    Finding Creation  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 12:53 am

Rehyan, once again, was drinking chocolate milkshakes like if it were water. He was pretty much centered on himself, until a voice broke his concentration. He was, indeed, able to hear something, but had no idea of what. The voice seemed to be the one that broke him from focus so many times in the last 24 hours. He turns around and sees a kind of clear could being gestured out by another person. He stands up and pays several coins to the bartender "Well, this hell hole was funny until now, so I'll let you keep your butts unharmed. See ya, losers, have a goddess to catch." He walked outside after this, but lost contact of the cloud. He however overheard the man talking and walked in that direction, yet he remained off view from both goddess and the guy that seems to be called Yami. However, when he heard about others, he realized he was one of them and he would eventually have to team up with other people. He really was not a team player so he levitated off view and kept on the sidelines, looking at the pair from afar.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts

Finding Creation  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Creation    Finding Creation  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 6:41 pm

Darya scanned the bar as soon as she heard a faint voice.

"Where is that coming from?" She muttered.

No one else in the bar seemed fazed. Except for two. Darya watched as first the calling themselves Yami and then Rehyan left. Her search for the Goddess has not been as successful as she would like and the thought of teaming up with people was making her twitch. She was not the most patient of people.

"They will probably just slow me down but they are the best shot I have at finding the Goddess."

Darya finished her drink which tasted terrible and she had no intention of paying for it. She picked up her sword, glared at the bartender and marched out before they had a chance to stop her. She looked around and saw Yami with Rehyan shadowing.

"So this is how we are going to play this game." She muttered to herself.

Darya followed closely behind. She wanted to learn more about these people before properly introducing herself. They may be her best chance to find the Goddess and she wanted to be certain.
Back to top Go down
irrespondible
Senshi Apprentice
irrespondible
Senshi Apprentice

Finding Creation  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Creation    Finding Creation  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 7:18 pm

Rehyan saw the girl behind and he realized she probably acknowledges his presence as well. He had no idea of who this girl was, but he knew she was almost as unwilling to team up as he was, given the way she sneaked to them. Unlike with the Goddess and Yami, Rehyan was actually distrusting of the newcomer, given he knows little to none of her motivations. He knows he won't hide forever, so he decides to play safe and try to approach Yami, by slowly and silently floating in to her visual field and spoke in a calmed manner so it won't alarm her. "Before you do something stupid, I would like you to listen at me. I'm Rehyan and, as you know if you were in that trash hole back there, I'm looking for the Goddess Kai." He glances at Yami and Kai, who probably didn't see them in the shot. "The guy there called Yami's actually accompanied of what seems to be the goddess' astral form, although I can barely distinguish it, and probably they ignore we're following him." He holds Darya from the arms while pressing his finger on her mouth tightly thanks to his super strength. "Personally, i would like to keep myself on the sidelines and I have no idea what is your approach, but I don't think you feel like a team player either. So, are you one of the good fellas, hottie?"
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts

Finding Creation  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Creation    Finding Creation  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 2:40 pm

"So much for that." Darya thought.  

She was hoping to stay undetected for a bit longer but no such luck. She did not want Yami to get too far ahead.

She tried to move her left arm to see if she could reach her sword but with no luck. Rehyan had an annoyingly tight grip on her arms.  Darya tried not to roll her eyes and she listened to Rehyan drone on about things she already knew until he mentioned the Goddess’s astral form. Out of the people she had encountered this was the first mention of the astral form.  She had the feeling that this guy may know more than he was letting on. Darya just wanted to get the information and move on. She had no desire to hang around any longer than she wanted too.

“I think it is time that you let me go.” She attempted to mutter while igniting a small flame in her palm to further her point.
Back to top Go down
irrespondible
Senshi Apprentice
irrespondible
Senshi Apprentice

Finding Creation  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Creation    Finding Creation  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 4:43 pm

Rehyan listened well and even felt the heat of the flame. He was not amused nor willing to let that happen. "First, you didn't answer me if you were good or not and I don't feel like letting a potential troublemaker go because it would force me to be the hero and save that guy's butt..." Tightens his grip on her arms. "and I HATE to go around saving people's butt so nonchalantly." He keeps thje grip on her arms so she don't tray anything foolish. "Second, I can withstand flames that would kill other people and I'm pretty sure I can subdue you in 15 ways before you can call upon that flame. Anyway, if you feel like being a shadow on them, be my guest, but don't expect me to allow you just wreck mayhem if I can stop it. I may not like being a hero, but I'm a very good one and I can show it up, hottie."
Back to top Go down
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune

Finding Creation  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Creation    Finding Creation  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 5:48 pm

Kai knew they were being watched. She maybe a ditz but she was a goddess after all and people didn't usually follow others around with a reason. She looked in their direction and saw that things were getting heated in more ways than one and wondered if she should say something to Yami. "We should move on." She said quietly to only Yami,"I think you were followed." Kai never thought for a moment that they could see her, she always thought that those that could would like Yami respond to her. "Maybe the others are near by." She said in a high pitched perky voice. She floated towards the strange couple that she thought followed Yami."Maybe we can get really lucky and their in this town!" She exclaimed turn to face Yami and clapping her hands together.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts

Finding Creation  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Creation    Finding Creation  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 8:00 pm

This was going nowhere and Darya had enough. She did not subdue the flame in her hand.

“Look, I am trying to find the Goddess and I have no plans to interfere in whatever it is that you are going to do or cause mayhem as you so eloquently put it. Yes I am one of the good ones and the longer that you hold me here the more I doubt that you are one of the….what is that?”

Darya saw a strange cloud of sorts approaching them.

“Can you see that?”
Back to top Go down
irrespondible
Senshi Apprentice
irrespondible
Senshi Apprentice

Finding Creation  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Creation    Finding Creation  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 6:37 pm

Rehyan was aware of who the cloud was and teleported from sight, not wanting to get identified so fast. The teleport dragged Darya as well, as he was holding her, which is bad, because his "teleport" is just him running at lightspeed and breaking the edges of physics to do that. She probably may feel nauseous. He also felt a bit overheated about it. "Oh... hell..." They were in the top of a nearby building, as he approached to the edge and saw them. "Well, at least she didn't see us... By the way, that was the goddess' soul, that apparently detached from her body. She's looking for those that can see her to help her awake her body. You and I are part of the bunch, as I can tell now. That proves you're among those destined to help, which is good. We can't rely this info to anyone beyond us." He walks back to his "companion". "Look, I know you dislike me and I don't give a flying heck about it, but if you're a lone wolf as much as I am, I guess being angry with each other won't help. So, wanna team up until she's saved?
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts

Finding Creation  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Creation    Finding Creation  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 4:19 pm

“I never want to do that again.” She muttered to herself.

Darya sat down trying to let the dizziness pass. She had never teleported like that before and she certainly was not a fan.

“So that was the Goddess.” She nodded. “It nice to finally have some proof. Most of the people I have asked have been full of it. I am not going to say anything to anyone else, I agree with you in that respect.”

Darya slowly stood up. Her head was still spinning but she was able to stand still without nearly falling over.

“I think we have an understanding then. I am willing to work with you to save the Goddess. Though, could you warn me next time you try teleport? That was a little unsettling.” Darya managed a small smile.
Back to top Go down
irrespondible
Senshi Apprentice
irrespondible
Senshi Apprentice

Finding Creation  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Creation    Finding Creation  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 6:05 pm

*Rehyan smirked at the girl* Sorry, I usually do it alone and I forget not everybody is half a monster to handle that... *he lights up his eyes brown mixed with orange and aimed to the ground* I feel hungry... *shoots a green and red stream of fire from his eyes to the ground, creating... a fried turkey?* GAH! Still stings... *massages the back of his head after the feat.* Wanna lunch?
Back to top Go down
Sailor V
Senshi of Members
Sailor V
Senshi of Members

Finding Creation  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Creation    Finding Creation  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 11:14 pm

A lot was happening at once. Before Yami could say a word to Kai she spotted two people. At first she was cautious of those people, but then wanted to go meet with them. Yami thought her way of thinking was odd. Those people could be allies, but they could be dangerous. So Yami tried to grab her, but his hand went through her arm. Then suddenly those people disappeared!

"Where did they go?" He spoke in shock. "Kai, we better get out here. Those people could be trying to get you." With that Yami went down the alley way they were standing in and guided the goddess throughout more back of alleys of the village.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune

Finding Creation  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Creation    Finding Creation  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 11:34 pm

Kai stopped at his words. "What can they do to me?" She asks tilting her head to one side. "I'm not really here." she floated along side the demon. Her thoughts were more of the people that would be looking for her physical form. They would be the ones in danger more than she. Yeah she would have to wait a while to find others that could see her if this group failed, but at least she would physically keep on sleeping. She sighed and stopped, tilting her head to the sky. She missed being able to touch. She couldn't remember the last time she was able to lay a finger on someone let alone hug them. She wanted to smack her brother hard for this mess they found themselves in now. "Well never mind." She said, "I don't know if they could see me or not but if they don't want to play nice then fine." She said and followed after Yami.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts

Finding Creation  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Creation    Finding Creation  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 12:23 am

Darya stared as her new ally produced a fried turkey.

“What the....”

The affects of the transport were finally starting to wear off. She watched as the Yami and the cloud form of the Goddess started to walk away.

“What should we do about Yami and the Goddess? I am pretty sure that they know by now that we are out here. Realistically, I don’t know how long we can stay out of sight and we wouldn't want to them getting too far ahead."
Back to top Go down
irrespondible
Senshi Apprentice
irrespondible
Senshi Apprentice

Finding Creation  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Creation    Finding Creation  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 1:48 am

*Rehyan swallowed the turkey, leaving a leg apart* I can fly, if you can recall our previous encounter. We can just fly over them and watch from above... *looks at them going ahead* Honestly,we are not the precise good guys. I'm half human, half a kind of monster my parents can't recall. You're a lone wolf, and teams are to your thing. Admit it, we're better in their shadows than in their light. So far, we may have them being extremely careful for what's in front of them, which is neat. *lends her turkey leg to Darya* Want some? May need it...
Back to top Go down
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune

Finding Creation  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Creation    Finding Creation  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 10:29 pm

Kai didn't have all her power but she had enough to do little things, like be in two places at once. She watched from her shadowed place as the two on lookers talked. She just listened, but soon found that she was right they could see her and therefore she felt she needed to let them know she was there.

"Spying isn't very nice." She said floating into their line of sight, placing her hand on her hip. She eyed them as she waited for their response. "Well I'm Kai, the goddess Chaos of Creation. And you are?" She asked.

With Yami Kai's double, floated along in silence. "Yami do you have a map?" she asked suddenly, "I can try to tell you where we might need to head by the sounds around my body. Maybe that will be a start."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Finding Creation  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Creation    Finding Creation  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finding Creation

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next