Moon Kingdom Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Latest topics
» We're Moving!
Pokemon Games  I_icon_minitimeby Luna Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:21 pm

» Hiya everyone
Pokemon Games  I_icon_minitimeby Luna Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:47 pm

» The Legendary DBZ RPG (LDR)
Pokemon Games  I_icon_minitimeby Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:19 pm

» Just another moonie saying hi.
Pokemon Games  I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Saturn Sat May 30, 2015 1:03 pm

» Happy Birthday, Sailor Jupiter!
Pokemon Games  I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Fri May 29, 2015 5:27 pm

» The Queen's Despair [OOC Discussion]
Pokemon Games  I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Jupiter Sun May 17, 2015 1:46 am

» The Queen's Despair
Pokemon Games  I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Sat May 16, 2015 5:23 pm

» Things you're happy about
Pokemon Games  I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Jupiter Wed May 13, 2015 12:49 am

» May Sign in for Yen
Pokemon Games  I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Mon May 11, 2015 3:11 am

Vote for us!
 Top RP Sites

Pokemon Games

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sailor V
Senshi of Members
Sailor V
Senshi of Members

Pokemon Games  Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Games    Pokemon Games  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 4:30 pm

This will be the master pokemon games discussion thread! So talk about the main handheld series and the spin offs here! Minako 

So who's excited for Pokemon X and Y? Who's going to be your starter? What version will you get?

I am getting the fire starter and version X! I want the Deer pokemon!!
Back to top Go down
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune

Pokemon Games  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Games    Pokemon Games  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 4:35 pm

i dont have y or x but i do have and i checked this lol heart gold. and i haven't played that in forever..
Back to top Go down
Sailor V
Senshi of Members
Sailor V
Senshi of Members

Pokemon Games  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Games    Pokemon Games  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 4:38 pm

LOL X and Y hasnt come out yet. XD It will in October!! God I can't wait!

I have Soul Silver. I am very tempted to go by a Heart Gold because I don't want to delete my Soul Sliver file. Gamefreak seriously gave us two save files!
Back to top Go down
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune

Pokemon Games  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Games    Pokemon Games  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 6:06 pm

i know that feel. i have a bunch of the older ones but no way to play them anymore. i think i might surf around and get me a retro system for quitting.
Back to top Go down
Sailor V
Senshi of Members
Sailor V
Senshi of Members

Pokemon Games  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Games    Pokemon Games  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 10:44 pm

I need to beat my pokemon yellow! >.< I had to delete my file as a kid because I was bored and lost on victory road.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune

Pokemon Games  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Games    Pokemon Games  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 3:35 am

oh wow! but i think that happens to a lot of people.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Dreamer
Civilian
Sailor Dreamer
Civilian

Pokemon Games  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Games    Pokemon Games  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 12:11 am

Coincidentally, I just started replaying Pokémon Gold today (I picked Cyndaquil for my starter). I'm playing it on my GBA SP. The first and second generations are my favorite, but Yellow holds a special place in my heart. I stopped playing after Diamond/Pearl though.

I had Red(lost it), Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver, Crystal, Sapphire, and Pearl. I wish I had gotten FireRed, LeafGreen, SoulSilver, and HeartGold when they came out since they're my favorite generations. :'(
Back to top Go down
Sailor V
Senshi of Members
Sailor V
Senshi of Members

Pokemon Games  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Games    Pokemon Games  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 12:14 am

You can get them still! Gamestop still sells copies about HeartGold. I think they still sell GBA games too.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune

Pokemon Games  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Games    Pokemon Games  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 12:27 am

they do and you can always check out your local game shops. they almost always have older stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sailor V
Senshi of Members
Sailor V
Senshi of Members

Pokemon Games  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Games    Pokemon Games  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 12:28 am

They do! They really do! Like stuff from the 80s. lol
Back to top Go down
Sailor Dreamer
Civilian
Sailor Dreamer
Civilian

Pokemon Games  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Games    Pokemon Games  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 7:55 pm

I'll have to check the next time I'm there. Apparently, my Gold and Silver games are messed up because there are no longer any saved files on them. I even saved several times yesterday when i was playing Gold. Guess I can't replay them if its just going to delete the files. >:S
Back to top Go down
Sailor V
Senshi of Members
Sailor V
Senshi of Members

Pokemon Games  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Games    Pokemon Games  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 8:02 pm

That happens with those games because the battery inside the cartridge is dead. You can replace the battery. How you do it? I don't know. In my opinion it's better to go buy the remakes because it combines G/S plot with the Crystal features. Plus your pokemon can follow you around! If you really want to play the old G/S you can play it online. There are ton of websites where you just make an account you play the rom without downloading an emulator.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Senshi of Graphics
Sailor Uranus
Senshi of Graphics

Pokemon Games  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Games    Pokemon Games  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 1:21 pm

So, I got to play test the Pokemon X or Y demo game last night at PAX.

I really like the animation and the fact that the NPCs are more animated now with more personality to them. It was a 7 minute demo. Instead of running shoes, you get roller skates which does allow you to move diagonally.

I'm still a little miffed over the whole Mega Evolution though. Because we also got to play with Mega Mewtwo at the end of the demo; maybe because it was the demo, but I found it to be too powerful and broken to enjoy it.

3D form @_@ It looks interesting in 3D, but like always it's terrible for majority of the games being in '3D' mode'. So, that was my quick review over the demo game. I'm still going to be buying it in October. Definitely turning the 3D OFF.
Back to top Go down
Sailor V
Senshi of Members
Sailor V
Senshi of Members

Pokemon Games  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Games    Pokemon Games  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 1:27 pm

I never play my 3DS games in 3D. I always have it off and I love it when people complain about the 3D. I'm like you can turn it off. XD

But how did the battle look? The 3D style of it? (Not talking about the system's 3D feature). Is it better than the 2D style?

Heh I'm sure mega pokemon are broken in battle. Still not sure If I'm going to use it. I might use it when battling the final boss battle with Team Flare's (that's it right?) boss.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Senshi of Graphics
Sailor Uranus
Senshi of Graphics

Pokemon Games  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Games    Pokemon Games  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 1:35 pm

The battle was definitely more animated. The Pokemon don't run up to each other and battle though, nor do they move around. They just stay in their area and attack. The camera movement and angles make it a little more dramatic.

They also got more creative on how the attack looks. For example, Seismic Toss looks similar to the Seismic Toss in Pokemon Stadium and Pokemon Stadium 2.

Also I'm not sure if again it was because of the demo or not, but I think Mega Evolution happens automatically.
Back to top Go down
Sailor V
Senshi of Members
Sailor V
Senshi of Members

Pokemon Games  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Games    Pokemon Games  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 1:38 pm

It probably does when the pokemon is holding the item for the mega evolution and you throw them out into battle. I may use it on my rivals and be like take that! MAWHAHAHA!! XD
Back to top Go down
Sailor V
Senshi of Members
Sailor V
Senshi of Members

Pokemon Games  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Games    Pokemon Games  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 7:33 pm

GAHHH!!! WHEN CAPTURING A WILD POKEMON YOUR POKEMON CAN NOW GAIN EXPERIENCE!!! Minako 

Back to top Go down
Sailor V
Senshi of Members
Sailor V
Senshi of Members

Pokemon Games  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Games    Pokemon Games  I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 3:17 pm

Finally preorder pokemon x!
Back to top Go down
Sailor Andromeda
Founding Senshi
Sailor Andromeda
Founding Senshi

Pokemon Games  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Games    Pokemon Games  I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 4:23 pm

we are both impatient to get the games. >w<
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/outaitabibito
Sailor V
Senshi of Members
Sailor V
Senshi of Members

Pokemon Games  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Games    Pokemon Games  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 4:54 pm

I got a visa gift card for Christmas! Im going to buy Pokemon Y tomorrow! So excited! I'm going to be play as boy so I can use my OC Yami! ^-^
Back to top Go down
Sailor V
Senshi of Members
Sailor V
Senshi of Members

Pokemon Games  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Games    Pokemon Games  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 4:37 pm

X and Y owners the pokemon bank is available in the Western countries now!  Minako  Usagi
Back to top Go down
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune

Pokemon Games  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Games    Pokemon Games  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 4:38 pm

Really? Woot!
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Senshi of Graphics
Sailor Uranus
Senshi of Graphics

Pokemon Games  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Games    Pokemon Games  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 2:42 pm

Pokemon Games  Pokemon-xy-fancypatternvivillon-169

The Fancy Pattern Vivillon is available now! Pokemon has it it's 100 Millionth Pokemon Trade in the GTS!

To get the Fancy Pattern Vivillon you need Pokemon X or Y -> Mystery Gift (at the start menu) -> Receive Gift -> Get via Internet
Back to top Go down
Sailor V
Senshi of Members
Sailor V
Senshi of Members

Pokemon Games  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Games    Pokemon Games  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 5:56 pm

Yay! I've been waiting for this!  Pokemon Games  1195366696
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Senshi of Graphics
Sailor Uranus
Senshi of Graphics

Pokemon Games  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Games    Pokemon Games  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 1:53 pm

Pokemon Games  Pokemon-xy-pokeballvivillon-169

The Poke Ball Pattern Vivillon is available now! PokemonCenter.Com has just opened up online!

To get the Poke Ball Pattern Vivillon you need Pokemon X or Y -> Mystery Gift (at the start menu) -> Receive Gift -> Get via Internet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pokemon Games  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Games    Pokemon Games  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Games

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next