Moon Kingdom Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Latest topics
» We're Moving!
[AU] Ranger Ami I_icon_minitimeby Luna Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:21 pm

» Hiya everyone
[AU] Ranger Ami I_icon_minitimeby Luna Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:47 pm

» The Legendary DBZ RPG (LDR)
[AU] Ranger Ami I_icon_minitimeby Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:19 pm

» Just another moonie saying hi.
[AU] Ranger Ami I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Saturn Sat May 30, 2015 1:03 pm

» Happy Birthday, Sailor Jupiter!
[AU] Ranger Ami I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Fri May 29, 2015 5:27 pm

» The Queen's Despair [OOC Discussion]
[AU] Ranger Ami I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Jupiter Sun May 17, 2015 1:46 am

» The Queen's Despair
[AU] Ranger Ami I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Sat May 16, 2015 5:23 pm

» Things you're happy about
[AU] Ranger Ami I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Jupiter Wed May 13, 2015 12:49 am

» May Sign in for Yen
[AU] Ranger Ami I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Mon May 11, 2015 3:11 am

Vote for us!
 Top RP Sites

[AU] Ranger Ami

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi

[AU] Ranger Ami Empty
PostSubject: [AU] Ranger Ami   [AU] Ranger Ami I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2015 2:53 am

General Information

Name: Brunverette Ranger
Birthday: 9th September
Class: Ranger
HP: 35
MP: 25
Attack: 29
Defense: 29
Magic: 15

Appearance

Brunverette wears her dark blue hair loose down to the bottoms of her ears.  She is very fit from the exercise she gets doing her day-to-day activities.  She usually dresses in shades of brown and/or green, to better blend in with the forest that is usually around her.  Though the types of clothing she wears will vary considerably, depending on the situation.  She prefers to cover as much of her body as conditions allow, though on especially hot days she will wear as little as a sleeveless top and a short.  Also, on cold and/or wet days, she usually dresses in layers to keep warm.

Personality

Brunverette prefers to not interact with other people, instead using her stealth, intelligence, and speed to avoid face-to-face contact.  However, if they show their worthiness and are nice to her, she will be friendly back.  Among those she is friendly towards, she wants everybody to be happy, and is good at trying to find compromises to satisfy all of them.  She strongly believes in not harming other people unless they have shown a willingness to harm her.  She is quite independent, preferring to live and survive on her own.  She will usually concentrate on a strategy before springing into action.  She also enjoys using her skills and what she does.

History

Brunverette is the middle one of three children of her parents, all girls.  Her father would have preferred to pass along his Ranger skills to a son, but after it was clear he would have no son, he decided to audition his three daughters for receiving training from him.  Brunverette proved to be easily the most adaptable to learning his skills, so he chose her to receive this training.  Once he did so, he trained her as rigorously as if he was training a boy, and she was very good at learning all his skills.  In fact, her father was pleasantly surprised how well she always did.

Now at an age to go out on her own, Brunverette has left her family to make her mark on the world.  She does quite well with using the skills her father taught her to survive at more than just a meager level.  She now wanders the medieval countryside, making a life for herself.

Special Abilities Incredibly good accuracy with bow & arrow, Skilled with Throwing knives, Stealthy and quick, Good healer, Great survival skills, Can easily communicate in any creature's language.

Weapons: Bow, quiver with lots of arrows in it, several Throwing Knives, longsword, axe (the axe she has mostly for cutting up some firewood).

Attacks:
Arrow Barrage! - about 100 magical arrows appear in front of her, then start speeding toward their target with amazing accuracy.  Generally not deadly.
Knife It! - about 1 dozen throwing knives appear in front of her, then start speeding toward their target.  Does more damage if it hits than Arrow Barrage.
Shabon Spray! - Creates a fog around her, of about 5 meters radius with her at the center, that limits enemy's ability to see but doesn't affect vision of her allies.
Shine Aqua Illusion! - Creates a stream of water that sprays the target.  Generally not deadly.
Mercury Aqua Rhapsody! - Creates a stinging barrage of water that suddenly appears and rushes toward the target.  Does more damage if it hits than Shine Aqua Illusion.
Whirling Waterspout! - Creates a waterspout (the over-water equivalent of a tornado) and sends it at the target.  Her highest-damage attack, it also is her attack that takes the most MP to use.
Stealthy Chameleon! - Makes her, or any ally she chooses, appear nearly invisible if they stay still.  The better they are at staying still, the less visible they are.  All effects of this wear off after about 15-20 seconds.

Items:

Bandage rolls X3 - each one a simple wrap-type bandage

100-foot long coil of rope

Bedroll - a simple sleeping bag that can be rolled up into a tight cylinder

Pillow X2 - each one a simple, long-but-not-wide cushion

Water container - a simple green container for holding liquids

Kerosene flask - another simple container, this one red and containing kerosene

Flint X2 - two pieces of metal that create sparks when struck against each other

Large loaf of bread - hard-crusted bread that tastes good to her, wrapped in a sack

Coin purse - a simple bag for holding her coins

Elfin Elixir X2 - a mystic potion crafted by elves that restores all of one person's MP

Moon Nectar X4  - a special liquid distilled from moon rays that restores 20 HP to one person

Priest's Healing Herb X2 - an herb made from the root of a special plant cultivated by a few talented priests that restores a person to their maximum HP

Seed of Defense X3 - a small seed that increases a person's Defense stat by 5

Seed of Attack - a small seed that increases a person's Attack stat by 5

Last edited by mercuryfan on Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:43 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : to change her hair color, then to add additional sections)
Back to top Go down
http://mistress9shideout.forumotion.com/
Princess Serenity
Princess Of Role Plays
Princess Serenity
Princess Of Role Plays

[AU] Ranger Ami Empty
PostSubject: Re: [AU] Ranger Ami   [AU] Ranger Ami I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2015 12:52 pm

ahh, mercuryfan, just to point out...if you are playing Ami, she really should at least have blue hair. these are the original characters from the anime, just in a different setting.
Back to top Go down
Princess Serenity
Princess Of Role Plays
Princess Serenity
Princess Of Role Plays

[AU] Ranger Ami Empty
PostSubject: Re: [AU] Ranger Ami   [AU] Ranger Ami I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 12:29 pm

please add in the stats and the rest of the profile skeleton i have provided.
Back to top Go down
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi

[AU] Ranger Ami Empty
PostSubject: Re: [AU] Ranger Ami   [AU] Ranger Ami I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 4:54 pm

Okay, I have now copied over all the work I have done on her profile over the last couple weeks, editing the first post in this thread to paste that in.  I now believe I am finished with my Ranger Ami profile.  So I am submitting it again.
Back to top Go down
http://mistress9shideout.forumotion.com/
Princess Serenity
Princess Of Role Plays
Princess Serenity
Princess Of Role Plays

[AU] Ranger Ami Empty
PostSubject: Re: [AU] Ranger Ami   [AU] Ranger Ami I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 12:29 am

add mp usage to her attacks, and maybe boost her magic ability a bit since it seems most of her attacks are magical/elemental in nature.

everything else looks good though!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[AU] Ranger Ami Empty
PostSubject: Re: [AU] Ranger Ami   [AU] Ranger Ami I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[AU] Ranger Ami

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Moon Kingdom Forums  :: The Play Room :: Creation Trunk :: Sailor Moon Character Submissions-