Moon Kingdom Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Latest topics
» We're Moving!
[Planning] Moon Quest: Song of Crystal I_icon_minitimeby Luna Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:21 pm

» Hiya everyone
[Planning] Moon Quest: Song of Crystal I_icon_minitimeby Luna Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:47 pm

» The Legendary DBZ RPG (LDR)
[Planning] Moon Quest: Song of Crystal I_icon_minitimeby Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:19 pm

» Just another moonie saying hi.
[Planning] Moon Quest: Song of Crystal I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Saturn Sat May 30, 2015 1:03 pm

» Happy Birthday, Sailor Jupiter!
[Planning] Moon Quest: Song of Crystal I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Fri May 29, 2015 5:27 pm

» The Queen's Despair [OOC Discussion]
[Planning] Moon Quest: Song of Crystal I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Jupiter Sun May 17, 2015 1:46 am

» The Queen's Despair
[Planning] Moon Quest: Song of Crystal I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Sat May 16, 2015 5:23 pm

» Things you're happy about
[Planning] Moon Quest: Song of Crystal I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Jupiter Wed May 13, 2015 12:49 am

» May Sign in for Yen
[Planning] Moon Quest: Song of Crystal I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Mon May 11, 2015 3:11 am

Vote for us!
 Top RP Sites

[Planning] Moon Quest: Song of Crystal

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Princess Serenity
Princess Of Role Plays
Princess Serenity
Princess Of Role Plays

[Planning] Moon Quest: Song of Crystal Empty
PostSubject: [Planning] Moon Quest: Song of Crystal   [Planning] Moon Quest: Song of Crystal I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 12:50 pm

alright so, i was sitting here trying to think of a roleplay idea, and i finally got one!

the setting is basically the typical medieval continent. however the characters, while they are the canon inner senshi, they all have a classical RPG class, along with abilities and powers. quite possibly, health and mp will be utilized in small detail for battles with a set amount of enemies to be encountered during the roleplay.

i figure the plot will be the five girls have been recruited by a mysterious woman only known as Silver to embark on a quest together to find a powerful mysterious crystal protected by and protecting a beautiful princess. she informs them that if they can awaken the princess who was banished by the current Queen, she will bring a new era of peace to the land that is ravaged by monsters created by the evil Queen Crimson. Of course, Queen Crimson knows that they are seeking to awaken the princess, and refuses to lose her throne so she tries to stop them.

Of course, i think we all know who the beautiful princess actually is.^-~

so characters needed. we can either change the names, or keep them, what do you think? and i provided a list of classes, so you can decide on your own what class you'd want your character to be.

Bard Usagi- Princess Serenity
Assassin Rei- Sailor V
Minako-
Warrior Makoto- Sailor Saturn
Ranger Ami- mercuryfan

"Silver"- Princess Serenity

Queen Crimson- (can be npc)

Classes:

Assassin
Bard
Priest
Warrior
Thief
Dancer
Ranger

...can i be a Bard Usagi...?^^0 unless someone else really really wants it.

Last edited by Princess Serenity on Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sailor V
Senshi of Members
Sailor V
Senshi of Members

PostSubject: Re: [Planning] Moon Quest: Song of Crystal   [Planning] Moon Quest: Song of Crystal I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 2:14 pm

This is cool! I call Rei! I want her to be an assassin! 

I'm okay if you taking Usagi.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts

PostSubject: Re: [Planning] Moon Quest: Song of Crystal   [Planning] Moon Quest: Song of Crystal I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 3:23 pm

Makoto, warrior please!!
Back to top Go down
http://silencexglaive.tumblr.com/
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune

PostSubject: Re: [Planning] Moon Quest: Song of Crystal   [Planning] Moon Quest: Song of Crystal I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 8:38 pm

I'm thinking i might take Minako and a Dancer or Ami as the Priestess maybe thief.. idk yet.
Back to top Go down
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi

PostSubject: Re: [Planning] Moon Quest: Song of Crystal   [Planning] Moon Quest: Song of Crystal I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 11:17 pm

I was thinking of taking Ami and making her a Ranger, but if Luna is dead-set on playing her as a Priestess, then I could always take Minako and make her a Dancer.
Back to top Go down
http://mistress9shideout.forumotion.com/
Princess Serenity
Princess Of Role Plays
Princess Serenity
Princess Of Role Plays

PostSubject: Re: [Planning] Moon Quest: Song of Crystal   [Planning] Moon Quest: Song of Crystal I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 12:55 pm

yay! alright i'll go ahead and be a Bard Usagi. mercuryfan, luna you two can figure out who really wants what.

so what do you guys think about names? should they remain the japanese ones, or shall we have the characters renamed to fit the RPG mode a bit more?
Back to top Go down
Sailor V
Senshi of Members
Sailor V
Senshi of Members

PostSubject: Re: [Planning] Moon Quest: Song of Crystal   [Planning] Moon Quest: Song of Crystal I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 1:40 pm

I'm cool with whatever. Should we make special bios for this RP? I need to make a Rei bio anyway.
Back to top Go down
Princess Serenity
Princess Of Role Plays
Princess Serenity
Princess Of Role Plays

PostSubject: Re: [Planning] Moon Quest: Song of Crystal   [Planning] Moon Quest: Song of Crystal I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 3:58 pm

i definitely think special profiles, that way you can make up new attacks and abilities specially for their new classes. and new outfits, yaaaay!! make up some fun histories for them, like how they ended up in the class you picked.
Back to top Go down
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi

PostSubject: Re: [Planning] Moon Quest: Song of Crystal   [Planning] Moon Quest: Song of Crystal I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 4:31 pm

Princess Serenity wrote:
yay! alright i'll go ahead and be a Bard Usagi. mercuryfan, luna you two can figure out who really wants what.

so what do you guys think about names? should they remain the japanese ones, or shall we have the characters renamed to fit the RPG mode a bit more?

I think the characters should be renamed to fit the style of the story.  The traditional Japanese names work well on the story Naoko Takeuchi told, but they don't seem to fit this story Princess Serenity has proposed.
Back to top Go down
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi

PostSubject: Re: [Planning] Moon Quest: Song of Crystal   [Planning] Moon Quest: Song of Crystal I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 3:14 am

Sorry to post twice in a row here, but I just chatted with Luna on Skype about who we're going to role-play as.  I was going to let Luna choose first, but Luna wants me to choose instead.  So I'm announcing that I'll be playing Mercury as a Ranger.  Hope that's okay with everyone!
Back to top Go down
Princess Serenity
Princess Of Role Plays
Princess Serenity
Princess Of Role Plays

PostSubject: Re: [Planning] Moon Quest: Song of Crystal   [Planning] Moon Quest: Song of Crystal I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 12:24 pm

of course it is!^^ i'm glad you guys were able to work it out.
Back to top Go down
Princess Serenity
Princess Of Role Plays
Princess Serenity
Princess Of Role Plays

PostSubject: Re: [Planning] Moon Quest: Song of Crystal   [Planning] Moon Quest: Song of Crystal I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 7:12 pm

so Luna, you want minako? what class do you want?
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts

PostSubject: Re: [Planning] Moon Quest: Song of Crystal   [Planning] Moon Quest: Song of Crystal I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 10:09 pm

When should we have the profiles done?
Back to top Go down
Princess Serenity
Princess Of Role Plays
Princess Serenity
Princess Of Role Plays

PostSubject: Re: [Planning] Moon Quest: Song of Crystal   [Planning] Moon Quest: Song of Crystal I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 1:03 pm

hmm...would by the end of the week be enough time for you guys?
Back to top Go down
Sailor V
Senshi of Members
Sailor V
Senshi of Members

PostSubject: Re: [Planning] Moon Quest: Song of Crystal   [Planning] Moon Quest: Song of Crystal I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 1:14 pm

Yes it would be! I have to get my butt in gear! XD
Back to top Go down
Princess Serenity
Princess Of Role Plays
Princess Serenity
Princess Of Role Plays

PostSubject: Re: [Planning] Moon Quest: Song of Crystal   [Planning] Moon Quest: Song of Crystal I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 2:41 am

awesome! i look forward to reading all the profiles you guys make <3.

just wondering though, should we have a particular naming theme? maybe colors, since that's what i named "Silver" and "Crimson"....XD that'd be kinda fun. like colors in other languages and such?
Back to top Go down
Princess Serenity
Princess Of Role Plays
Princess Serenity
Princess Of Role Plays

PostSubject: Re: [Planning] Moon Quest: Song of Crystal   [Planning] Moon Quest: Song of Crystal I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 1:04 pm

hey guys, i just realized the profile we have doesn't really fit what we need. so i took the liberty of making a profile skeleton for the rp. if you have any questions, feel free to ask! or if you have suggestions, say something!

Code:
Name:
Class:

Appearance

Include clothes usually worn, and over all general appearance. At least a paragraph.

Personality:

Your character's attitude, how they interact with others. At least one paragraph.

History: At least two paragraphs.

Special Abilities/Skills: Anything your character is really good at, or natural gifts. i.e. Rei is psychic, and Minako is really good at sports.

HP:

MP:

Attack:

Defense:

Magic:

Weapon(s):

Attacks:

Items: Maximum of 15. subject to approval. include descriptions of what item does/looks.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts

PostSubject: Re: [Planning] Moon Quest: Song of Crystal   [Planning] Moon Quest: Song of Crystal I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 2:32 pm

I like staying with the color theme...just need to think of an appropriate warrior color sounding name lol
Back to top Go down
Princess Serenity
Princess Of Role Plays
Princess Serenity
Princess Of Role Plays

PostSubject: Re: [Planning] Moon Quest: Song of Crystal   [Planning] Moon Quest: Song of Crystal I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 2:49 pm

i think i'm gonna go with Ivory for Usagi....XD
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts

PostSubject: Re: [Planning] Moon Quest: Song of Crystal   [Planning] Moon Quest: Song of Crystal I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 2:51 pm

I may go with Jade lol
Back to top Go down
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi

PostSubject: Re: [Planning] Moon Quest: Song of Crystal   [Planning] Moon Quest: Song of Crystal I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 4:54 pm

Ah, you make a new, shorter profile skeleton now, after I had filled out many sections of the traditional senshi one last night Razz  !  Seriously, I don't mind, though.

And I liked the color theme idea.  I named my Ranger Brunverette, because brun is French for brown and vert is French for green.  I figure a Ranger would be well-represented by those two nature colors. Very Happy 

Also, I just wanted to confirm a couple things I assumed when working on my profile last night.  First, none of these girls know yet that they are a senshi, correct?  Second, we don't have to keep her appearance the same as it was in the canon series, correct?  I hope not, because I do not like the idea of short, dark blue hair for a girl Ranger.
Back to top Go down
Princess Serenity
Princess Of Role Plays
Princess Serenity
Princess Of Role Plays

PostSubject: Re: [Planning] Moon Quest: Song of Crystal   [Planning] Moon Quest: Song of Crystal I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 11:37 pm

ahh...well one, they're not senshi in this roleplay. it's basically an alternate universe based on a fantasy video game, like Dragon Quest. so they have magic, just a different type, if they can use magic.

2nd...well, it would be nice if they did at least look similar.
Back to top Go down
Princess Serenity
Princess Of Role Plays
Princess Serenity
Princess Of Role Plays

PostSubject: Re: [Planning] Moon Quest: Song of Crystal   [Planning] Moon Quest: Song of Crystal I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2015 1:19 pm

alright, just wanted to discuss the stats with you guys! the defense and whatnot. pretty much figure it on a scale of 1 to...mm...40.

hp and mp should all be around 30...MP will be lower if you're more physical, like say the Ranger or Warrior, HP will be higher in the same cases. basically, more magical ability= more MP, more physical abilities= more HP. the same things should influence their attack, defense and magic stats.
Back to top Go down
Sailor V
Senshi of Members
Sailor V
Senshi of Members

PostSubject: Re: [Planning] Moon Quest: Song of Crystal   [Planning] Moon Quest: Song of Crystal I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2015 3:36 pm

I will do my best with writing out the profile! XD
Back to top Go down
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi

PostSubject: Re: [Planning] Moon Quest: Song of Crystal   [Planning] Moon Quest: Song of Crystal I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2015 7:55 pm

I don't mind going along with that structure for the stats, Princess Serenity.  I do have a question about them, though - will you be keeping track of them through this role-play, or will we?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Planning] Moon Quest: Song of Crystal   [Planning] Moon Quest: Song of Crystal I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Planning] Moon Quest: Song of Crystal

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next