Moon Kingdom Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Latest topics
» We're Moving!
Knight: Jadeite  I_icon_minitimeby Luna Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:21 pm

» Hiya everyone
Knight: Jadeite  I_icon_minitimeby Luna Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:47 pm

» The Legendary DBZ RPG (LDR)
Knight: Jadeite  I_icon_minitimeby Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:19 pm

» Just another moonie saying hi.
Knight: Jadeite  I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Saturn Sat May 30, 2015 1:03 pm

» Happy Birthday, Sailor Jupiter!
Knight: Jadeite  I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Fri May 29, 2015 5:27 pm

» The Queen's Despair [OOC Discussion]
Knight: Jadeite  I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Jupiter Sun May 17, 2015 1:46 am

» The Queen's Despair
Knight: Jadeite  I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Sat May 16, 2015 5:23 pm

» Things you're happy about
Knight: Jadeite  I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Jupiter Wed May 13, 2015 12:49 am

» May Sign in for Yen
Knight: Jadeite  I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Mon May 11, 2015 3:11 am

Vote for us!
 Top RP Sites

Knight: Jadeite

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
NaoUranus

Founding Senshi

NaoUranus
Founding Senshi

Knight: Jadeite  Empty
PostSubject: Knight: Jadeite    Knight: Jadeite  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 6:23 pm

General Information

Name: Prince/General Jadeite
Birthday: September 1

Appearance Jadeite can be best described as a bit of a pretty boy. He has short blond hair and Blue eyes that on some days can be considered expressive others not so much. His hair is usually kept however it is when he wakes up. He is the shortest of the shitenou only slightly shorter than Zoicite. Jadeite’s Usual uniform is Grey with red piping on it with white gloves on his hands. His dress Uniform consists of a white jacket with gold piping, brown pants, and a brown cape. Any other time he wears loose fitting shirts and pants with boots.

Personality

Jadeite despite his age can be on the mature side when the need arises. When it comes to his princes safety he is on the mature side. He's also a bit of a flirt most of the time. The first thing he does when he see's a pretty lady is flirt. He's also hot headed and a bit reckless. He can easily be irritated or put in a bad mood. He will also run into most things without thinking first. He's also one to easily irritate just about anyone. The rest of the time he can be a bit cheerful and enthusiastic even more so when he's picking on the other shitenou. Though to add to all that Jadeite is also really arrogant. He can be found strutting through the palace or the town with a bit of an arrogant

History : Jadeite was born in early September and was the only child for the longest time. He never spent much time around his parents unless it was for some sort of royal function. As such he spent much time with Nanny’s non staying for very long. When Endymion was born he went with his father to Elysion to welcome the new prince into the world. His father had the idea to have him become the princes friend, Protector, and confidant. Jadeite wasn't so sure about this but never said a word. It as when they got there and his father started arguing with the other kings who seemed to have the same idea that he tried to sneak off from his father. When Helios stepped forward saying that the four boys would come back to live when they were five Jadeite wasn't to sure about it. On one hand more boys around his age to spend time around something he didn't get at home often, On the other he would be away from his family. Kunzite stayed but he like the other three went home with his father.

A year later his mother had another child. He was a big brother and had a little sister. He was an adoring big brother and no one doubted that. Finally at the age of 5 he returned to Elysion though his parents didn't come with him. He came a year after Zoicite and two years after Nephrite had come and so felt a bit out of place as the others had a chance to get to know each other and become close. It didn't take him any time to start fitting in with the others. He was however closest to Nephrite seeing him as the older brother he didn't have. As the years went he grew closer to the other shitenou and would at times join in on picking on one of the others. When he got older his looks seemed to get better so he was constantly getting attention from the girls around the castle.

He eventually became quit the flirt and was pretty well known to flirt with any girl he found pretty. He also became pretty good at irritating the other shittenou though he wasn't trying to. Where he may have seemed to be a pain if anyone outside of Endymion or the Shittenou started giving any of the others a hard time he was quick to stick up for them. Jadeite also became pretty good at disguising himself so others wouldn't recognize him. Sneaking out of the palace with Endymion and the others made this become almost second nature to him. Though even as Jed he was still the flirt everyone knew him to be.

When his prince met the moon princess he wasn't to sure he much liked the idea but he said nothing out loud. He figured Endymion knew what he was doing so he trusted him completely. It was hen he and the others met Beryl that he started to question Endymion. Eventually he joined Beryl and fought the battle against the moon. Serenity was able to win the battle but not before her home was destroyed and her people were killed. When he was finally revived by Matalia and Beryl he was the first to go against the Sailor Senshi. He was completely devoted to Beryl and seemed to be a bit in love with the woman. His death came from Sailor Mars who pretty much burned him to death turning him into a skeleton. His death paved the way for Nephrite.

Special Abilities Over whelming charm, Is pretty decent with disguises and not being recognized when he doesn't want to be. (pretty sure the other shittenou would argue this though), slight energy manipulation.

Senshi/Villain/Knight Information

Senshi/Villain/Knight Name: Jadeite
Transformation(s): he can make any disguise melt away to reveal his true form as Jadeite of the Shittenou
[b]Weapons or Items:
Double Daggers.
Guardian (if needed): N/A

History as a Senshi/Villain/Knight

at the age of 5 he returned to Elysion though his parents didn't come with him. He came a year after Zoicite and two years after Nephrite had come and so felt a bit out of place as the others had a chance to get to know each other and become close. It didn't take him any time to start fitting in with the others. He was however closest to Nephrite seeing him as the older brother he didn't have. As the years went he grew closer to the other shitenou and would at times join in on picking on one of the others. When he got older his looks seemed to get better so he was constantly getting attention from the girls around the castle.

He eventually became quit the flirt and was pretty well known to flirt with any girl he found pretty. He also became pretty good at irritating the other shittenou though he wasn't trying to. Where he may have seemed to be a pain if anyone outside of Endymion or the Shittenou started giving any of the others a hard time he was quick to stick up for them. Jadeite also became pretty good at disguising himself so others wouldn't recognize him. Sneaking out of the palace with Endymion and the others made this become almost second nature to him. Though even as Jed he was still the flirt everyone knew him to be.

When his prince met the moon princess he wasn't to sure he much liked the idea but he said nothing out loud. He figured Endymion knew what he was doing so he trusted him completely. It was hen he and the others met Beryl that he started to question Endymion. Eventually he joined Beryl and fought the battle against the moon. Serenity was able to win the battle but not before her home was destroyed and her people were killed. When he was finally revived by Matalia and Beryl he was the first to go against the Sailor Senshi. He was completely devoted to Beryl and seemed to be a bit in love with the woman. His death came from Sailor Mars who pretty much burned him to death turning him into a skeleton. His death paved the way for Nephrite.

Other: N/A

RP Sample:Jadeite was not happy no not happy at all. Who did Nephrite think he was Jadeite did not need help he had it but no Nephrite had to butt in. The blond was barely keeping from losing his temper. Although it would have served the brunette right had he hit him. He needed to keep control of his temper sure but it's not like Nephrite helped him with that.

Sure he was the youngest of the group not that he actually acted it. No he left the youngest member act to Zoisite but it didn't make him older than the other three kings. The only person he was older than had been Endymion and Nephrite wasn't so keen to butt in and help Endy most of the time. Thinking on this was just irritating Jadeite so why was he thinking about it.

He leaned against a wall as he walked the halls. “Why is it only ever me everyone thinks needs help with everything.” He muttered running one gloved hand through his hair. Even when it came to cute girls Nephrite thought he “needed help” though in the end he just thought the girl was cute and Jadeite could find someone else to flirt with. How could the other three be so irritating when most of the time they meant well.

OK so maybe it was just Jadeite being easily irritated but that meant nothing. He thought on what to do to let out some of his irritation at the brunette general. Without a moment’s thought the blond was off on his way to the training grounds. With any luck Nephrite would know to steer clear of him and let him train in peace which he doubted would happen but he could only hope couldn't he. As soon as his booted feet hit the dirt on the training grounds he had his daggers in hand. Quickly starting his training for the day he started moving around the field in a slow fashion.
He had no doubts that he looked a bit silly swinging his blades in the air even though there was no one else there training with him. It was natural for him sure he trained with the others quit often but he preferred the quiet of training alone to the noise of training with the others. He closed his eyes enjoying the peace of the training field as her moved around. He was light on his feet and looked as if a slight breeze could blow him off his feet. He moved as if he had been doing this most of his life anyone watching would be in awe of his skill. Then again he had been doing stuff like this most of his life. He had been trained with his daggers because they were easier for him to work with. Sure he was pretty skilled with a sword but he was more so with his daggers. He stopped after a few moments opening his eyes and looking up at the sky. Nephrite was an Idiot but Jadeite couldn't stay to mad at him after all Nephrite was like a brother to him the other three were all like brothers to him.
Back to top Go down
NaoUranus

Founding Senshi

NaoUranus
Founding Senshi

PostSubject: Re: Knight: Jadeite    Knight: Jadeite  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 10:48 pm

Bumping Completed profile for Review
Back to top Go down
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune

PostSubject: Re: Knight: Jadeite    Knight: Jadeite  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 4:01 am

Approved!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Knight: Jadeite    Knight: Jadeite  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Knight: Jadeite

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1