Moon Kingdom Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Latest topics
» We're Moving!
Gustav- Humanoid (READY FOR REVIEW) I_icon_minitimeby Luna Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:21 pm

» Hiya everyone
Gustav- Humanoid (READY FOR REVIEW) I_icon_minitimeby Luna Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:47 pm

» The Legendary DBZ RPG (LDR)
Gustav- Humanoid (READY FOR REVIEW) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:19 pm

» Just another moonie saying hi.
Gustav- Humanoid (READY FOR REVIEW) I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Saturn Sat May 30, 2015 1:03 pm

» Happy Birthday, Sailor Jupiter!
Gustav- Humanoid (READY FOR REVIEW) I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Fri May 29, 2015 5:27 pm

» The Queen's Despair [OOC Discussion]
Gustav- Humanoid (READY FOR REVIEW) I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Jupiter Sun May 17, 2015 1:46 am

» The Queen's Despair
Gustav- Humanoid (READY FOR REVIEW) I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Sat May 16, 2015 5:23 pm

» Things you're happy about
Gustav- Humanoid (READY FOR REVIEW) I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Jupiter Wed May 13, 2015 12:49 am

» May Sign in for Yen
Gustav- Humanoid (READY FOR REVIEW) I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Mon May 11, 2015 3:11 am

Vote for us!
 Top RP Sites

Gustav- Humanoid (READY FOR REVIEW)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

Gustav- Humanoid (READY FOR REVIEW) Empty
PostSubject: Gustav- Humanoid (READY FOR REVIEW)   Gustav- Humanoid (READY FOR REVIEW) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 10:52 pm

Name: Gustav Ballanos
Race: Non Human 
Birthday:  June 25

Appearance:
 Gustav is 5’10’’. He has long red hair which he pulls back in a low pony tail. He has side bangs on the right side. He has a goatee. He has dark blue eyes. He is of average-semi muscular build. He enjoys wearing casual clothes. Jeans and a t-shirt are his go to clothes.

In his villain form, Gustav has a robotic arm, He is able to disguise this in civilian form, but he actually lost his arm years ago in a battle. He has one red eye and one black eye. He has digitized looking tattoos on his face, chest and arms. Gustav has a hand that resembles a dragon, his left hand is colored like layers of fire, another altercation he has to disguise. The right side of his face is made of a metal plate. In his villain form, he still likes to stick to comfortable clothes, but goes with more baggy clothes to be able to get away from anyone who may be attacking him.

Gustav- Humanoid (READY FOR REVIEW) Screen18
villain
Gustav- Humanoid (READY FOR REVIEW) Screen19

Personality:

Gustav is quite stubborn. He likes to do things his own way and does not like to answer to authority. He wants to be a leader, but there is a side to him with a little good. He will more than likely listen to an authority figure in the end. He has a hot temper and is quick to react in the heat of the moment. Sometimes he needs to step back to see the bigger picture, but someone usually has to pull him back to see this picture. Gustav is skilled with pyro- tactics and is a quick runner.

Gustav dislikes authority, rules, and being enclosed in buildings. He enjoys problem solving activities, but often tries to find his own way to solve it, ignoring the rules at hand. Gustav enjoys his time alone, and will go to the bars occasionally if his temper begins to get the best of him. He dropped out of college, because he thought he knew more than the professors and could do more with his time without an education. He has studied many tactics in mind control and manipulation. Manipulation is one of his strengths to weaken someone(when he is in both civilian and villain form)

History: Gustav lived on the same planet with Felix and the girls many years ago. He was looking forward to gaining a power role on his home planet. That was before the people of the moon kingdom attacked. Gustav and the people of his planet had been intruding on the moon for some time, planning to take over the moon, then the earth, but the people of the moon stuck back, eliminating many of the inhabitants. Gustav, Felix, and a few others were the only survivors. Gustav is hell-bent on getting revenge on the moon princess, but is unwilling to listen to the orders coming from higher up. Gustav used to be close to the people on his planet, but ever since he didn’t get the power role he desired, he has wanted to be a one man show, causing chaos wherever he goes.

Special Abilities: Superior strength and speed. His hand that looks like dragon skin, turns into dagger like flames when he makes contact with whoever he is attacking, the talons also insert a venom into the opponent, which slowly drains the victims energy, and causes them to feel weak long after the attack, it also creates adverse reactions with the victim’s daily routine. He is able to manipulate his victims, and can easily get into their head and plant whatever image he chooses. It may be nightmares, it may be one image, it is different each time.

RP Sample:
 Gustav was walking down the street when he saw her. He had no doubts that it was the same girl. It’s been nearly 1000 years and she still has the same hair style. He chuckled. She would be his soon, his orders had been to watch her, but there was no way Gustav could so that. Sure, he needed to watch her, to plan for an attack, but he would not go easy on her. It was her fault he did not become the leader. She ruined everything, and for that she would pay. He decided to follow the girl for a bit. Gustav created a diversion to cause her to fall. He wanted their paths to cross. He went to her side and offered to help her up when she fell. She thanked him, looking closely in his eyes, before she turned and went off on her way.

Gustav smiled, he had been successful. He would continue to watch her and set a path of destruction before her. She would face trials from here on out, and it would lead her to him in time. Gustav turned and walked back to his apartment. He put on the radio, poured himself a glass of Brandy and enjoyed the calmness of his apartment. He pulled out a journal and began to strategize how he would lure the moon princess in. He had to set a trap, one that would make her pay for all she had done to Gustav and his people.

Last edited by Sailor Jupiter on Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://mizzmoon.tumblr.com/
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

PostSubject: Re: Gustav- Humanoid (READY FOR REVIEW)   Gustav- Humanoid (READY FOR REVIEW) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 8:33 pm

ready for review
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

PostSubject: Re: Gustav- Humanoid (READY FOR REVIEW)   Gustav- Humanoid (READY FOR REVIEW) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 12:54 am

Bump Smile
Back to top Go down
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune

PostSubject: Re: Gustav- Humanoid (READY FOR REVIEW)   Gustav- Humanoid (READY FOR REVIEW) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 4:49 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

PostSubject: Re: Gustav- Humanoid (READY FOR REVIEW)   Gustav- Humanoid (READY FOR REVIEW) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 5:52 pm

Thanks dear
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gustav- Humanoid (READY FOR REVIEW)   Gustav- Humanoid (READY FOR REVIEW) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gustav- Humanoid (READY FOR REVIEW)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1