Moon Kingdom Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Latest topics
» We're Moving!
New Crystal Yen Tally system! I_icon_minitimeby Luna Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:21 pm

» Hiya everyone
New Crystal Yen Tally system! I_icon_minitimeby Luna Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:47 pm

» The Legendary DBZ RPG (LDR)
New Crystal Yen Tally system! I_icon_minitimeby Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:19 pm

» Just another moonie saying hi.
New Crystal Yen Tally system! I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Saturn Sat May 30, 2015 1:03 pm

» Happy Birthday, Sailor Jupiter!
New Crystal Yen Tally system! I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Fri May 29, 2015 5:27 pm

» The Queen's Despair [OOC Discussion]
New Crystal Yen Tally system! I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Jupiter Sun May 17, 2015 1:46 am

» The Queen's Despair
New Crystal Yen Tally system! I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Sat May 16, 2015 5:23 pm

» Things you're happy about
New Crystal Yen Tally system! I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Jupiter Wed May 13, 2015 12:49 am

» May Sign in for Yen
New Crystal Yen Tally system! I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Mon May 11, 2015 3:11 am

Vote for us!
 Top RP Sites

New Crystal Yen Tally system!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune

New Crystal Yen Tally system! Empty
PostSubject: New Crystal Yen Tally system!   New Crystal Yen Tally system! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 7:05 pm

Hey there all you loyal members of the kingdom!

Diana and I have been talking and we have decided to implement a new way to keep track of points and such that is one easier on the staff and 2 just a little less confusing we hope. So we're putting into play an google docs spread sheet to keep tally of the Crystal Yen around the site. You wont see your tally under your avatar anymore nor will it be on your profile. you will have to check the doc to see your current tally. We have transferred all the totals from the sites system to the sheet so no one lost anything. The names are in alphabetical order so you should be easy enough to find that way. Have fun and let us know if you're missing anything you think you should have!

~ Neo Queen Luna

MKF Crystal Yen Tracker

Last edited by Neo Queen Luna on Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sailor V
Senshi of Members
Sailor V
Senshi of Members

PostSubject: Re: New Crystal Yen Tally system!   New Crystal Yen Tally system! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 7:12 pm

You girls rock for doing this!
Back to top Go down
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune

PostSubject: Re: New Crystal Yen Tally system!   New Crystal Yen Tally system! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 7:13 pm

Diana did it, making the sheet i just had the idea is all. She should get all the credit.
Back to top Go down
Sailor V
Senshi of Members
Sailor V
Senshi of Members

PostSubject: Re: New Crystal Yen Tally system!   New Crystal Yen Tally system! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 7:14 pm

Then Diana gets a giant cookie.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune

PostSubject: Re: New Crystal Yen Tally system!   New Crystal Yen Tally system! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 7:15 pm

Yes my little marshmallow is amazing!!
Back to top Go down
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi

PostSubject: Re: New Crystal Yen Tally system!   New Crystal Yen Tally system! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 5:45 am

Neo Queen Luna wrote:
Hey there all you loyal members of the kingdom!

Diana and I have been talking and we have decided to implement a new way to keep track of points and such that is one easier on the staff and 2 just a little less confusing we hope.
MKF Crystal Yen Tracker
... and a little less accessible, at least to me.  Because I first tried to check this doc a few nights ago.  I tried again 24 hours later.  Then I tried a third time about 20 hours ago.  Finally, I made a fourth attempt at viewing it just a few minutes ago.

But each and every time, I got a message telling me I needed to gain permission to view the doc.  The first three times, I even tried to gain permission by clicking the button there to request it.  But I never got any response.

Can one of the MKF staff members please help me be able to view this doc?  Because I have never been able to so far  Sad  .
Back to top Go down
http://mistress9shideout.forumotion.com/
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune

PostSubject: Re: New Crystal Yen Tally system!   New Crystal Yen Tally system! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 7:32 pm

Try now.

Use this link MFK Crystal Yen Tracker
Back to top Go down
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi

PostSubject: Re: New Crystal Yen Tally system!   New Crystal Yen Tally system! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 1:54 am

Ah, that definitely helped.  Now I can view it no problem.

Thank you, Neo Queen Luna.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune

PostSubject: Re: New Crystal Yen Tally system!   New Crystal Yen Tally system! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 5:52 am

no problem We had just forgotten to publish the sheet to the web is all! Glad it's all working!
Back to top Go down
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi

PostSubject: Re: New Crystal Yen Tally system!   New Crystal Yen Tally system! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 9:49 am

Okay, now I've got another question about the Crystal Yen Tracker spreadsheet.

Back when I could see how many Crystal Yen I had just by looking on the left side of any of my posts, I had noticed that I got a couple Crystal Yen each time I posted a message here on the MKF forum (I never got around to figuring out exactly how many, but I'm sure I got about a couple each time).

But the first time I saw the spreadsheet format for it, after the way to check it was changed, I had 402 Crystal Yen.  And now, even though I've made quite a few posts on this forum since then, I'm still at 402 Crystal Yen.  Will I be stuck there forever?
Back to top Go down
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune

PostSubject: Re: New Crystal Yen Tally system!   New Crystal Yen Tally system! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 5:28 pm

In order to gain more yen you'll have take part in site evens and games. Since we took the tally system off the site yen wont be awarded for posting anymore, it's just too much to keep up with, since it would all have to be manually tallied and added to the sheet.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Senshi of Graphics
Sailor Uranus
Senshi of Graphics

PostSubject: Re: New Crystal Yen Tally system!   New Crystal Yen Tally system! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 7:12 am

Luna, may I suggest you update the link in the initial post since that one members don't have access to the spreadsheet while the link later in the thread does.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune

PostSubject: Re: New Crystal Yen Tally system!   New Crystal Yen Tally system! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 6:38 pm

oops
i have addled brains.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Crystal Yen Tally system!   New Crystal Yen Tally system! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Crystal Yen Tally system!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Moon Kingdom Forums  :: The Grand Parlor :: Announcements-