Moon Kingdom Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Latest topics
» We're Moving!
Your favorite and least favorite SM Anime Season  I_icon_minitimeby Luna Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:21 pm

» Hiya everyone
Your favorite and least favorite SM Anime Season  I_icon_minitimeby Luna Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:47 pm

» The Legendary DBZ RPG (LDR)
Your favorite and least favorite SM Anime Season  I_icon_minitimeby Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:19 pm

» Just another moonie saying hi.
Your favorite and least favorite SM Anime Season  I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Saturn Sat May 30, 2015 1:03 pm

» Happy Birthday, Sailor Jupiter!
Your favorite and least favorite SM Anime Season  I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Fri May 29, 2015 5:27 pm

» The Queen's Despair [OOC Discussion]
Your favorite and least favorite SM Anime Season  I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Jupiter Sun May 17, 2015 1:46 am

» The Queen's Despair
Your favorite and least favorite SM Anime Season  I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Sat May 16, 2015 5:23 pm

» Things you're happy about
Your favorite and least favorite SM Anime Season  I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Jupiter Wed May 13, 2015 12:49 am

» May Sign in for Yen
Your favorite and least favorite SM Anime Season  I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Mon May 11, 2015 3:11 am

Vote for us!
 Top RP Sites

Your favorite and least favorite SM Anime Season

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sailor V
Senshi of Members
Sailor V
Senshi of Members

Your favorite and least favorite SM Anime Season  Empty
PostSubject: Your favorite and least favorite SM Anime Season    Your favorite and least favorite SM Anime Season  I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 10:23 pm

Rank the anime seasons by your favorite to least favorite!

My:

1. Classic
2. S
3. Stars
4. SuperS
5. R

S used to be my favorite, but after watching Classic a few more times I grew to love it more than the other seasons. I just really love the story for that arc. Hunt down the princess and protect the world. Plus I'm a big fan of the generals! R is so low on my list because I hated the brake up between Mamoru and Usagi. I felt liked it dragged on. However I did like the enemies for that season. It's a weird love/hate thing I have with that season.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite and least favorite SM Anime Season    Your favorite and least favorite SM Anime Season  I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 10:43 pm

1. Super
2. Stars
3. Classic
4. SuperS
5. R

Super was always my favorite because they introduced the Outer Senshi who ended up being my favorites. Stars and Classic flip flop at times because I loved the storyline and seeing senshi from other systems. Classic, I loved the banter between Mamoru and Usagi. SuperS was ok....though I love the Amazoness Quartet. R was eh...I liked the Black Lady line past that...it was ok.
Back to top Go down
http://silencexglaive.tumblr.com/
Sailor Mars
Senshi of Activities
Sailor Mars
Senshi of Activities

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite and least favorite SM Anime Season    Your favorite and least favorite SM Anime Season  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 2:20 pm

Favourite to least favourite:

1. Classic
2. From what I've seen of Stars, I like it 
3. S
4. R
5. Super S because they had Usagi maturing, they really did, and then they go and reverse that and this entire season annoyed me. 

R and S are pretty even for me, but I placed S first because we get Uranus and Neptune!
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
Princess Serenity
Princess Of Role Plays
Princess Serenity
Princess Of Role Plays

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite and least favorite SM Anime Season    Your favorite and least favorite SM Anime Season  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 3:01 pm

SuperS is definitely my favorite, with R being a close second. from there, i really have no idea which season falls into which place...

i like SuperS because of the transformations! seriously, Super Sailor Moon, and Chibi Moon, and de senshi's crystal change rods. and Helios! and Nehelenia! tis all awesome.

R is loved because...Crystal Tokyo! and the whole messed upness with Diamond and Usagi...i'm a messed up person. XD oh and Wicked Lady.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Mars
Senshi of Activities
Sailor Mars
Senshi of Activities

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite and least favorite SM Anime Season    Your favorite and least favorite SM Anime Season  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 3:15 pm

See I don't mind the transformations, they were cute but the fact that Usagi went so immature, worse than even in season 1? That bothers me a lot and for me really ruins Super S for me.
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite and least favorite SM Anime Season    Your favorite and least favorite SM Anime Season  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 4:32 pm

1. Classic
2. SuperS
3. R
4. S
5. Stars

I love Classic because we are introduced to all the inners and of course all the dork moments. SuperS is my second fave because I like that Chibiusa got her own story- though i wish some things were better about this arc. R is such  flip flop for me- sometimes I like it sometimes i dont- ireally dislike how bratty chibiusa is, the break up, the doom tree arc (i will watch it and I understand why it was written at the time) but it just didn't excite me, I also don't like Prince Demand- but I love seeing Usa as NQS. S is next- sorry i am not really a fan of Uranus and Neptune (unless we are talking Nao Takagi and Yuka Asami). They just rubbed me the wrong way and were so mean for so long. Stars is my least favorite because I dont like the starlights (again unless we are talking Myu) yes Usagi matures a bit, but she is put through a lot and i really dont like her fuku, but thats just me- i also didnt really see the need to revive nehellenia- why not get a new villain. 

yea sorry for my long rant- i do love the 90s anime but some arcs i love more than others.
Back to top Go down
http://mizzmoon.tumblr.com/
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite and least favorite SM Anime Season    Your favorite and least favorite SM Anime Season  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 6:24 pm

I love R ok! I love the heck out of it!
I didn't care that much for S i think it was idk I really like all of sailor moon but I love R!
Back to top Go down
Sailor Pandabear
Super Senshi
Sailor Pandabear
Super Senshi

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite and least favorite SM Anime Season    Your favorite and least favorite SM Anime Season  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 12:17 am

i hated R and Super S
 why:
1. Diamond was somewhat redeemed when in the  anime he was a creeper.
 in Super S
Usagi was immature... and also Mamo-chan seemed useless at times.

I liked the first season and the last.

S i am neutral....

---
 ranking: from  worst to best.

1. R
2. Super S
3.  S
4. Classic
5. Stars
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite and least favorite SM Anime Season    Your favorite and least favorite SM Anime Season  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your favorite and least favorite SM Anime Season

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1