Moon Kingdom Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Latest topics
» We're Moving!
Captain America: The Winter Soldier I_icon_minitimeby Luna Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:21 pm

» Hiya everyone
Captain America: The Winter Soldier I_icon_minitimeby Luna Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:47 pm

» The Legendary DBZ RPG (LDR)
Captain America: The Winter Soldier I_icon_minitimeby Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:19 pm

» Just another moonie saying hi.
Captain America: The Winter Soldier I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Saturn Sat May 30, 2015 1:03 pm

» Happy Birthday, Sailor Jupiter!
Captain America: The Winter Soldier I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Fri May 29, 2015 5:27 pm

» The Queen's Despair [OOC Discussion]
Captain America: The Winter Soldier I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Jupiter Sun May 17, 2015 1:46 am

» The Queen's Despair
Captain America: The Winter Soldier I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Sat May 16, 2015 5:23 pm

» Things you're happy about
Captain America: The Winter Soldier I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Jupiter Wed May 13, 2015 12:49 am

» May Sign in for Yen
Captain America: The Winter Soldier I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Mon May 11, 2015 3:11 am

Vote for us!
 Top RP Sites

Captain America: The Winter Soldier

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sailor Pluto
Founding Senshi
Sailor Pluto
Founding Senshi

Captain America: The Winter Soldier Empty
PostSubject: Captain America: The Winter Soldier   Captain America: The Winter Soldier I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 12:32 pm

For everyone that hasn't seen this movie yet, STOP READING NOW OR YOU WILL BE FACING LOTS OF SPOILERS!!!!

For everyone else, OMG THIS MOVIE THO.. It was so good *o*

So what are some theories you guys have? The little clips after definitely set it up for the second Avengers movie perfectly. What do you think about them bringing in the twins even though they're X-Men? I like that they're kinda clashing the universes together although they can't make them mutants since FOX holds the rights to X-Men xD How do you guys think they're gonna handle that?

I personally believe that they are gonna suggest that Hydra took some of the power from Loki's scepter and infused it into the twins to give them their powers. I mean, all of the little hints they gave us pointed to a connection between the 2 that but that's just what I got from it xD

And what about Bucky? We know he was trying to remember who he was when he went to visit the museum. But other people are thinking that Marvel is trying to get him to play a more prominent role because eventually he will take over as Captain America like in the comics. What do you guys think of that? 

I'm so excited for Age Of Ultron  Setsuna  Setsuna  Setsuna
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts

PostSubject: Re: Captain America: The Winter Soldier   Captain America: The Winter Soldier I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 8:57 pm

I have seen this movie twice already!! I was about to start a thread about this XD. I love how it plays into Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. as well. Judging by the preview for the next episode it is going to get interesting. Because I have a lot to say and I have been dying to talk about this movie:

Theory:
Back to top Go down
http://silencexglaive.tumblr.com/
Sailor Pluto
Founding Senshi
Sailor Pluto
Founding Senshi

PostSubject: Re: Captain America: The Winter Soldier   Captain America: The Winter Soldier I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 12:02 am

Just FYI, I tagged this thread as spoiler heavy so there's no need to put what you say in spoiler tags ^^ Whoever walks into this thread is fully aware of what they're getting into XD

I like to think that Bucky is going to eventually take over the role as Captain America Very Happy That would be really cool xD And I think since Stark was helping Fury with the reactor technology on the Helicarriers, he probably knew Coulson wasn't dead xD Though it will be interest to see his reaction to Fury not actually being dead xD Unless he prys it out of Cap first XD

And with him being pissed that the carriers are down, I don't think he'd be too mad once he found out what they were going to be used for XP Maybe a little miffed that his pet projects were in the hands of evil doers in the first place xD
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts

PostSubject: Re: Captain America: The Winter Soldier   Captain America: The Winter Soldier I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 11:07 am

Stark may pry it out of Captain! Though Captain was good at keeping his mouth shut when even Romanov asked him about Fury. I think he would be miffed when when he finds out what they are being used for lol. I am curious to see how the fall of SHIELD is going to play into Age of Ultron. 

I can't wait to see how Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver are going to play into this as well. You know...I wonder if this is all leading to the Infinity Gauntlet eventually.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Pluto
Founding Senshi
Sailor Pluto
Founding Senshi

PostSubject: Re: Captain America: The Winter Soldier   Captain America: The Winter Soldier I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 4:21 pm

Hmmmm I think the Infinity Gauntlet would be a bit of a stretch considering all of the history and other movies they would have to make to make everything tie together xD 

I heard from some others watchers of Marvel movies that Marvel is actually making all of these movies on 1 continuous timeline so that they can tie them all together eventually xD But to do that they would have to make another Fantastic 4 movie since the previous ones were made by FOX xD
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts

PostSubject: Re: Captain America: The Winter Soldier   Captain America: The Winter Soldier I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 4:25 pm

Hmm...good point. I saw the Collector and they had two of the Infinity Gems and my mind went nuts lol. That would be a lot of people to get together in order to do that.

I know they are remaking the Fantastic Four, it is going to be out next year. I remember an interview with Chris Evans about recently. This is really exciting though with Marvel tying everything together, I can't wait to see where they will go with that.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Pandabear
Super Senshi
Sailor Pandabear
Super Senshi

PostSubject: Re: Captain America: The Winter Soldier   Captain America: The Winter Soldier I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 4:59 pm

This is interesting.

Wasn't Chris Evans the actor of the human torch as well?
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts

PostSubject: Re: Captain America: The Winter Soldier   Captain America: The Winter Soldier I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 5:00 pm

Yep! He was Smile
Back to top Go down
Sailor Pluto
Founding Senshi
Sailor Pluto
Founding Senshi

PostSubject: Re: Captain America: The Winter Soldier   Captain America: The Winter Soldier I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 10:40 pm

*o* Did he say if he was going to again or not? Because Chris makes for a very HOT human torch ;D 

I didn't know they were actually redoing it this is exciting XD
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts

PostSubject: Re: Captain America: The Winter Soldier   Captain America: The Winter Soldier I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 10:45 pm

I just heard about it recently!  I thought it was a rumor but they announced the cast, I'm not sure who is the human torch. And you're right Chris does make a hot human torch Smile
Back to top Go down
Sailor Pandabear
Super Senshi
Sailor Pandabear
Super Senshi

PostSubject: Re: Captain America: The Winter Soldier   Captain America: The Winter Soldier I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 2:13 am

It would be funny if they did a crossover and then had them go: Hey, Isn't he your mirror image?
Back to top Go down
Sailor Pluto
Founding Senshi
Sailor Pluto
Founding Senshi

PostSubject: Re: Captain America: The Winter Soldier   Captain America: The Winter Soldier I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 10:25 am

I just looked it up and I don't like the new cast :/ They're all so young!! They're not supposed to be young Sad
Back to top Go down
Sailor Pandabear
Super Senshi
Sailor Pandabear
Super Senshi

PostSubject: Re: Captain America: The Winter Soldier   Captain America: The Winter Soldier I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 12:27 pm

Well, hopefully they will do a good job.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts

PostSubject: Re: Captain America: The Winter Soldier   Captain America: The Winter Soldier I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 8:34 pm

Sailorgokoa wrote:
It would be funny if they did a crossover and then had them go: Hey, Isn't he your mirror image?
If they can do with the new X-Men movie they can do it with this!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Captain America: The Winter Soldier   Captain America: The Winter Soldier I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Captain America: The Winter Soldier

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1