Moon Kingdom Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Latest topics
» We're Moving!
Unpopular Sailor Moon Opinions!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Luna Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:21 pm

» Hiya everyone
Unpopular Sailor Moon Opinions!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Luna Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:47 pm

» The Legendary DBZ RPG (LDR)
Unpopular Sailor Moon Opinions!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:19 pm

» Just another moonie saying hi.
Unpopular Sailor Moon Opinions!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Saturn Sat May 30, 2015 1:03 pm

» Happy Birthday, Sailor Jupiter!
Unpopular Sailor Moon Opinions!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Fri May 29, 2015 5:27 pm

» The Queen's Despair [OOC Discussion]
Unpopular Sailor Moon Opinions!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Jupiter Sun May 17, 2015 1:46 am

» The Queen's Despair
Unpopular Sailor Moon Opinions!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Sat May 16, 2015 5:23 pm

» Things you're happy about
Unpopular Sailor Moon Opinions!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Jupiter Wed May 13, 2015 12:49 am

» May Sign in for Yen
Unpopular Sailor Moon Opinions!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Mon May 11, 2015 3:11 am

Vote for us!
 Top RP Sites

Unpopular Sailor Moon Opinions!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sailor V
Senshi of Members
Sailor V
Senshi of Members

Unpopular Sailor Moon Opinions!  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unpopular Sailor Moon Opinions!    Unpopular Sailor Moon Opinions!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 5:50 pm

She sounds like a goose. XD
Back to top Go down
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi

PostSubject: Re: Unpopular Sailor Moon Opinions!    Unpopular Sailor Moon Opinions!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 12:24 am

I've always imagined Hotaru should be with Shinji from Neon Genesis Evangelion.  I see them both as having been through hard times that made them depressed (Hotaru during S season, and Shinji from his father only valuing him as an Eva pilot).  So I see them as good for each other.

And I think hating Esmeraude's laugh is actually a popular Sailor Moon opinion.  I'll state the unpopular version of that here.  I love Esmeraude's laugh.  I just love how high-pitched it is (sorry, but I rather enjoy high-pitched sounds like that).
Back to top Go down
http://mistress9shideout.forumotion.com/
Princess Mars
Civilian
Princess Mars
Civilian

PostSubject: Re: Unpopular Sailor Moon Opinions!    Unpopular Sailor Moon Opinions!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 5:39 pm

• I think Rei and Usagi could be more than 'best friends', if you look at all the "hints" and moments between them. They're actually my OTP, only tied by Seiya and Usagi.<3
  • I actually like Yaten more than Seiya.
  • I like Michiru as a character quite a lot, as well as her relationship with Haruka. I don't like how they changed their bond to "cousins" in the dub, though.
  • Agreeing with MizzMoon here -- Nephrite and Naru{or Molly} are just adorable<3 I really wish he wouldn't have died.
  • I actually like Hotaru with Chibiusa -- it doesn't matter to me whether they be best friends or a couple, because I can see both. Though, I never thought the couple pairing of them to be a "popular" opinion. I only pair them because Hotaru seems like she doesn't have anyone else.... but, really, I do think Chibiusa and Helios are cuter.
  • I think the creators could have made all of the character's love-life full by either a} bringing back the Shitennou as good guys, or b} pairing them with the Starlights {Ami with Taiki, Minako with Yaten... Makoto and Rei could always go to Yuchirou and Motoki, and everybody would have won.
  • Or, if you want to go with my personal fandom route, they could have paired all of the senshi with each other. MakotoxAmi... MinakoxSetsuna... and ChibiusaxHotaru.. since they, obviously, will all be living very long lives together and are all courted to protect the Queen and King in the future.
  • I love the fact that Zoisite was a girl in the dub. I kind of wish she would have been in the original --
  • But, then, I also like Zoisite's and Kunsite's relationship.
  • I also like Diamond. I wish that, like in the manga, the anime creators would have had him kiss Usagi before she was saved by Tuxedo Mask--
  • Who, by the way, shows up way too much in the anime. It makes me appreciate the Stars season and the episodes that he doesn't appear in.
  • Also thought Evil Mamouru was overated and cliche.

Back to top Go down
Sailor V
Senshi of Members
Sailor V
Senshi of Members

PostSubject: Re: Unpopular Sailor Moon Opinions!    Unpopular Sailor Moon Opinions!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 12:08 pm

I like Zoisite as a woman as well. I just find it funny. XD

I also like the Starlights switching genders. It does take the rule only girls can be senshi very seriously. So sorry guys! You got to man up and turn into a woman if you want to defend your planet. XD
Back to top Go down
marycosplay
Civilian
marycosplay
Civilian

PostSubject: Re: Unpopular Sailor Moon Opinions!    Unpopular Sailor Moon Opinions!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 11:35 pm

you know Chibiusa is Usagi's daughter in future, why not sister? Arrow
Back to top Go down
http://www.eshopcos.com/
Sailor Pandabear
Super Senshi
Sailor Pandabear
Super Senshi

PostSubject: Re: Unpopular Sailor Moon Opinions!    Unpopular Sailor Moon Opinions!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 4:10 pm

To me as a girl, I am firmly convinced that Diamond is the most abhorrent guy in the sailor moon universe.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

PostSubject: Re: Unpopular Sailor Moon Opinions!    Unpopular Sailor Moon Opinions!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 8:21 pm

I HATE! how Mamo/ TM/ Endy is drawn when he is on the dark kingdoms side. he is drawn ever so slightly differently and i cant look at it. i cringe everytime. it creates a strong aversion inside me.
Back to top Go down
http://mizzmoon.tumblr.com/
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi

PostSubject: Re: Unpopular Sailor Moon Opinions!    Unpopular Sailor Moon Opinions!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 8:43 am

marycosplay wrote:
you know Chibiusa is Usagi's daughter in future, why not sister? Arrow

Do you mean Chibi-Usa should have a sister?  If so, did you know she does have a younger sister, Kousagi, in Parallel Sailor Moon?  See http://www.wikimoon.org/index.php?title=Kousagi_Tsukino .  I've been in a few Sailor Moon RPGs where one of the players has role-played Kousagi.
Back to top Go down
http://mistress9shideout.forumotion.com/
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

PostSubject: Re: Unpopular Sailor Moon Opinions!    Unpopular Sailor Moon Opinions!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 12:41 am

okay this one is a bother if any one can explain why this happened

so in S- Usagi has her pure heart crystal stolen, and Mamou/ TM doesnt show up. I am unsure of what ends up happening, but again in SuperS when the Amazon Trio person looks in her dream mirror, Mamoru is nowhere to be found and it bothers me. He should be the one to distract the villain so he can save her but nope Mamo no where to be found.
Back to top Go down
Sailor V
Senshi of Members
Sailor V
Senshi of Members

PostSubject: Re: Unpopular Sailor Moon Opinions!    Unpopular Sailor Moon Opinions!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 12:47 am

In S Mamo tired to get Usagi, but he was too late. Then the senshi saved the day. XD

Mamo is meant to be saved in the Sailor Moon world. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

PostSubject: Re: Unpopular Sailor Moon Opinions!    Unpopular Sailor Moon Opinions!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 1:47 am

lol well at least he tried to get to her. A for effort right.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Pandabear
Super Senshi
Sailor Pandabear
Super Senshi

PostSubject: Re: Unpopular Sailor Moon Opinions!    Unpopular Sailor Moon Opinions!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 9:03 am

i hate in one episode where Mamoru just allows Rini/ chibiusa to parachute out of an apartment.
Back to top Go down
Sailor V
Senshi of Members
Sailor V
Senshi of Members

PostSubject: Re: Unpopular Sailor Moon Opinions!    Unpopular Sailor Moon Opinions!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 6:27 pm

I think Usagi looks old with white hair. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sailor Pandabear
Super Senshi
Sailor Pandabear
Super Senshi

PostSubject: Re: Unpopular Sailor Moon Opinions!    Unpopular Sailor Moon Opinions!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 6:41 am

I would so love Usagi with pink or purple hair.  But then, most people i know like her to be blonde.
 I hate the voice of 90's Luna.
Back to top Go down
Sailor V
Senshi of Members
Sailor V
Senshi of Members

PostSubject: Re: Unpopular Sailor Moon Opinions!    Unpopular Sailor Moon Opinions!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 12:08 am

I think she would be cute with those hair colors.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Pandabear
Super Senshi
Sailor Pandabear
Super Senshi

PostSubject: Re: Unpopular Sailor Moon Opinions!    Unpopular Sailor Moon Opinions!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 3:01 pm

I dislike everything about Uranus and Neptune in the old anime. I mean I know they had reasons but their reasons were vexing.
Back to top Go down
Sailor V
Senshi of Members
Sailor V
Senshi of Members

PostSubject: Re: Unpopular Sailor Moon Opinions!    Unpopular Sailor Moon Opinions!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 2:26 pm

Im not sure if mentioned this here. I like SuperS and the Starlights in the anime. I can totally get behind UsagixSeyia.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Pandabear
Super Senshi
Sailor Pandabear
Super Senshi

PostSubject: Re: Unpopular Sailor Moon Opinions!    Unpopular Sailor Moon Opinions!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 2:45 am

I hate that chibi chibi was Galaxia's starseed in  the old anime.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unpopular Sailor Moon Opinions!    Unpopular Sailor Moon Opinions!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unpopular Sailor Moon Opinions!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2