Moon Kingdom Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Latest topics
» We're Moving!
Forum Theme Feedback and Comments! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Luna Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:21 pm

» Hiya everyone
Forum Theme Feedback and Comments! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Luna Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:47 pm

» The Legendary DBZ RPG (LDR)
Forum Theme Feedback and Comments! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:19 pm

» Just another moonie saying hi.
Forum Theme Feedback and Comments! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Saturn Sat May 30, 2015 1:03 pm

» Happy Birthday, Sailor Jupiter!
Forum Theme Feedback and Comments! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Fri May 29, 2015 5:27 pm

» The Queen's Despair [OOC Discussion]
Forum Theme Feedback and Comments! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Jupiter Sun May 17, 2015 1:46 am

» The Queen's Despair
Forum Theme Feedback and Comments! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Sat May 16, 2015 5:23 pm

» Things you're happy about
Forum Theme Feedback and Comments! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Jupiter Wed May 13, 2015 12:49 am

» May Sign in for Yen
Forum Theme Feedback and Comments! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Mon May 11, 2015 3:11 am

Vote for us!
 Top RP Sites

Forum Theme Feedback and Comments!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sailor Uranus
Senshi of Graphics
Sailor Uranus
Senshi of Graphics

Forum Theme Feedback and Comments! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Theme Feedback and Comments!   Forum Theme Feedback and Comments! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 8:18 pm

Okay I've done some adjustments, good or think it needs to be a little darker? I don't want it too get too dark that the background color for the spoiler and quotes gets blended in.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Mars
Senshi of Activities
Sailor Mars
Senshi of Activities

PostSubject: Re: Forum Theme Feedback and Comments!   Forum Theme Feedback and Comments! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 9:25 pm

I would personally still go darker but that's me xD But it definitely helps thank you!
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
Sailor Uranus
Senshi of Graphics
Sailor Uranus
Senshi of Graphics

PostSubject: Re: Forum Theme Feedback and Comments!   Forum Theme Feedback and Comments! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 9:56 am

Welcome to the Fall Theme! Any feedback to make it better would be great!
Back to top Go down
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi

PostSubject: Re: Forum Theme Feedback and Comments!   Forum Theme Feedback and Comments! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 10:24 am

I believe that, of the two shades of red used for backgrounds of the messages/posts, the lighter-tinted one is too light - it needs to be made darker.  I especially don't like that this lighter/brighter shade of red is used for all listings on the forum pages (where you select a sub-forum or topic).  That really needs to be darkened - preferably to the darker of the two shades of red used for backgrounds of the messages/posts themselves.

I hope the above is easy to comprehend.  I can have a hard time expressing myself sometimes.

Finally, I have watched almost all of the 200 episodes of the Sailor Moon anime.  So why don't I recognize any of the three characters on the large picture-banner across the top of every page?
Back to top Go down
http://mistress9shideout.forumotion.com/
Princess Serenity
Princess Of Role Plays
Princess Serenity
Princess Of Role Plays

PostSubject: Re: Forum Theme Feedback and Comments!   Forum Theme Feedback and Comments! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 10:46 am

woah. change. *blink blink* i don't think this is for the autumn, is it....?

generally like red...i just can't figure out what the theme represents.>.>
Back to top Go down
Sailor Pandabear
Super Senshi
Sailor Pandabear
Super Senshi

PostSubject: Re: Forum Theme Feedback and Comments!   Forum Theme Feedback and Comments! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 11:13 am

I like red but it's strange. the words do not contrast with the color well.
 I like the banner though.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Pluto
Founding Senshi
Sailor Pluto
Founding Senshi

PostSubject: Re: Forum Theme Feedback and Comments!   Forum Theme Feedback and Comments! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 1:48 pm

mercuryfan wrote:
Finally, I have watched almost all of the 200 episodes of the Sailor Moon anime.  So why don't I recognize any of the three characters on the large picture-banner across the top of every page?

From left to right it's Haruka/Uranus, Galaxia, Michiru/Neptune. It's from when Neptune and Uranus willingly went under Galaxia's control in order to try and defeat her. They are all just wearing different clothing than from the actual episode. 

Personally I like it ^^ It's a big change from the blue but adjustment comes from every theme change ^^ The colors are all soft and subtle against the red and the scheme makes me feel like going outside and jumping in a pile of leaves  Setsuna
Back to top Go down
Diana
Moderator Moon Cat
Diana
Moderator Moon Cat

PostSubject: Re: Forum Theme Feedback and Comments!   Forum Theme Feedback and Comments! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 2:26 pm

I like it a lot!!! But the really bright red on some of the posts is kinda hurting my eyes xD But that's might just be me xD It looks very Fall-y!!! I love the banner too ^^ Great job!
Back to top Go down
http://kayariah.tumblr.com/
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts

PostSubject: Re: Forum Theme Feedback and Comments!   Forum Theme Feedback and Comments! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 3:17 pm

I do like the banner....Three of my favorite characters in one place Smile
Back to top Go down
http://silencexglaive.tumblr.com/
Sailor Uranus
Senshi of Graphics
Sailor Uranus
Senshi of Graphics

PostSubject: Re: Forum Theme Feedback and Comments!   Forum Theme Feedback and Comments! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 3:18 pm

mercuryfan wrote:
I believe that, of the two shades of red used for backgrounds of the messages/posts, the lighter-tinted one is too light - it needs to be made darker.  I especially don't like that this lighter/brighter shade of red is used for all listings on the forum pages (where you select a sub-forum or topic).  That really needs to be darkened - preferably to the darker of the two shades of red used for backgrounds of the messages/posts themselves.

I hope the above is easy to comprehend.  I can have a hard time expressing myself sometimes.

Sorry, I've re-read what you said several times and not sure if I understood it correctly. It sounds like you only see one shade of red for the forum posts when there are two, they don't drastically contrast each other, however, one is still slightly darker the the other one. Though I will try darkening the red some more to see if that works better.

Princess Serenity wrote:
woah. change. *blink blink* i don't think this is for the autumn, is it....?

generally like red...i just can't figure out what the theme represents.>.>

Yes, this is for Autumn/kind-of Halloween. It's more of representing a darker and serious like feel versus the light hearted feel of the Summer theme with the Three Lights.

Sailor Pandabear wrote:
I like red but it's strange. the words do not contrast with the color well.
 I like the banner though.

Hmmmm... personally with me they contrast well enough. However, I will try darkening the red some more.

Diana wrote:
I like it a lot!!! But the really bright red on some of the posts is kinda hurting my eyes xD But that's might just be me xD It looks very Fall-y!!! I love the banner too ^^ Great job!

Since you're the third one to mention the bright red, I wonder if my vision is different since it doesn't effect me as much.

OH, AND IN OTHER NEWS I FINALLY ADDED THE MULTI-QUOTE BUTTON! I didn't realize we didn't have that active until now when I had to reply to multiple posts.
Back to top Go down
Sailor V
Senshi of Members
Sailor V
Senshi of Members

PostSubject: Re: Forum Theme Feedback and Comments!   Forum Theme Feedback and Comments! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 5:40 pm

I like it a lot and the red doesn't bother me one bit. XD
Back to top Go down
Diana
Moderator Moon Cat
Diana
Moderator Moon Cat

PostSubject: Re: Forum Theme Feedback and Comments!   Forum Theme Feedback and Comments! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 7:55 pm

Maybe just make it a little bit darker of a red? I think it looks amazing! It's just some of the text is hard to read on it =o So maybe if it was just a taaaaad darker, it'd be easier! ^^
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Senshi of Graphics
Sailor Uranus
Senshi of Graphics

PostSubject: Re: Forum Theme Feedback and Comments!   Forum Theme Feedback and Comments! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 9:34 pm

Okay, so I darkened the red slightly. How is it now?
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

PostSubject: Re: Forum Theme Feedback and Comments!   Forum Theme Feedback and Comments! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 9:47 pm

looks good uranus Smile
Back to top Go down
http://mizzmoon.tumblr.com/
Sailor Pandabear
Super Senshi
Sailor Pandabear
Super Senshi

PostSubject: Re: Forum Theme Feedback and Comments!   Forum Theme Feedback and Comments! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 3:26 am

the text is easier to read.Very Happy good job!
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Senshi of Graphics
Sailor Uranus
Senshi of Graphics

PostSubject: Re: Forum Theme Feedback and Comments!   Forum Theme Feedback and Comments! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 4:39 am

Cool! Though I think we view the colors a little different because of our different computer screens now that I think back on it.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune

PostSubject: Re: Forum Theme Feedback and Comments!   Forum Theme Feedback and Comments! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 5:30 am

i log on expecting a blue board and i get this! way to go Uranus! It's perfect for the season! I love that banner!
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Senshi of Graphics
Sailor Uranus
Senshi of Graphics

PostSubject: Re: Forum Theme Feedback and Comments!   Forum Theme Feedback and Comments! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 5:40 am

Surprise! =D
Back to top Go down
Diana
Moderator Moon Cat
Diana
Moderator Moon Cat

PostSubject: Re: Forum Theme Feedback and Comments!   Forum Theme Feedback and Comments! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 8:13 am

It's much easier to read now =D I really love this theme <3 I wanna go like find leaves to play in hahaha xD
Back to top Go down
Sailor Mars
Senshi of Activities
Sailor Mars
Senshi of Activities

PostSubject: Re: Forum Theme Feedback and Comments!   Forum Theme Feedback and Comments! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 11:57 am

I really, really love the header hun!
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
Sailor Pluto
Founding Senshi
Sailor Pluto
Founding Senshi

PostSubject: Re: Forum Theme Feedback and Comments!   Forum Theme Feedback and Comments! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 1:15 am

New theme! Let me know of any problems ^^
Back to top Go down
Miss Moon Rose
Senshi Apprentice
Miss Moon Rose
Senshi Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Forum Theme Feedback and Comments!   Forum Theme Feedback and Comments! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 2:00 am

OH MY GOSH IT'S BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT SO MUCH, THE BLUE IS SO CALM AND WINTERY AND BEAUTIFUL AND I JUST LOVE THE BANNER Very Happy

fangirl moment over
Back to top Go down
http://missmoonrose.tumblr.com
Sailor Pandabear
Super Senshi
Sailor Pandabear
Super Senshi

PostSubject: Re: Forum Theme Feedback and Comments!   Forum Theme Feedback and Comments! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 3:28 am

awesome. NO complaints.Very Happy Very good.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Pluto
Founding Senshi
Sailor Pluto
Founding Senshi

PostSubject: Re: Forum Theme Feedback and Comments!   Forum Theme Feedback and Comments! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 3:56 am

Haha thanks guys Smile Glad it's working out for everyone ^^
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts

PostSubject: Re: Forum Theme Feedback and Comments!   Forum Theme Feedback and Comments! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 1:55 pm

Wow this looks great!
Back to top Go down
http://silencexglaive.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum Theme Feedback and Comments!   Forum Theme Feedback and Comments! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forum Theme Feedback and Comments!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next