Moon Kingdom Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Latest topics
» We're Moving!
Major Site Announcement: Please Read!!! I_icon_minitimeby Luna Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:21 pm

» Hiya everyone
Major Site Announcement: Please Read!!! I_icon_minitimeby Luna Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:47 pm

» The Legendary DBZ RPG (LDR)
Major Site Announcement: Please Read!!! I_icon_minitimeby Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:19 pm

» Just another moonie saying hi.
Major Site Announcement: Please Read!!! I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Saturn Sat May 30, 2015 1:03 pm

» Happy Birthday, Sailor Jupiter!
Major Site Announcement: Please Read!!! I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Fri May 29, 2015 5:27 pm

» The Queen's Despair [OOC Discussion]
Major Site Announcement: Please Read!!! I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Jupiter Sun May 17, 2015 1:46 am

» The Queen's Despair
Major Site Announcement: Please Read!!! I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Sat May 16, 2015 5:23 pm

» Things you're happy about
Major Site Announcement: Please Read!!! I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Jupiter Wed May 13, 2015 12:49 am

» May Sign in for Yen
Major Site Announcement: Please Read!!! I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Mon May 11, 2015 3:11 am

Vote for us!
 Top RP Sites

Major Site Announcement: Please Read!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sailor V
Senshi of Members
Sailor V
Senshi of Members

Major Site Announcement: Please Read!!! Empty
PostSubject: Major Site Announcement: Please Read!!!   Major Site Announcement: Please Read!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 7:47 pm

Moon Kingdom Forum's New Direction

Major Site Announcement: Please Read!!! 31011

For the past three weeks the staff of MKF have been talking about a new direction for the site. The staff felt it was best if MKF became a general Sailor Moon forum instead of a roleplaying forum. Sailor V has worked very hard for the past week to make the changes to the site's board layout.

Explanation of the New Board Layout:

The Grand Parlor:
The purpose has stayed the same. Members read up on rules and info for the site, introduce themselves, announcements, and read about the MKF podcast.
Changes:
Advertisement has been moved to its own board!
Member Ranks have been changed. Click here to see the changes!

Advertising Billboard:
New board!
Here members and guests can ask for affiliation or advertise their own site.  Members can advertise their RPs here as well.

Royal Tea Room:
New Board!
Here is where members will talk about the Sailor Moon fandom!

The Play Room:
Major Changes!
The Play Room and Dreamland have been combine into one roleplaying forum. Members can roleplay a Sailor Moon storyline or a non Sailor Moon Storyline.
The Only Thing is gone and if desired can be brought back and played out in The Play Room.
Storyline submissions are gone! Now all members have to do is submit a character profile in order to roleplay.
Click here to read the rules for the new Play Room

The Courtyard:
No changes!
Members can buy stuff from the site shop or open up their own!

North Wing:
No changes!
Forum games, spam, and contests!

South Wing:
No Changes!
Sharing art and writings.

Royal Gardens:
Small change!
The Sailor Moon Garden does not exist anymore. Now only general talk will happen here.

Those are all the changes!! The staff really hopes that MKF will be like a second home to Sailor Moon fans everywhere!

Things to look forward too!
A new banner
A new layout scheme
More contests
Livestreams
Podcasts

Last edited by Sailor V on Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sailor V
Senshi of Members
Sailor V
Senshi of Members

Major Site Announcement: Please Read!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Major Site Announcement: Please Read!!!   Major Site Announcement: Please Read!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 8:10 pm

A new forum has been added to the Royal Tea Room! Members now can sell their Sailor Moon merch here on MKF!
Back to top Go down

Major Site Announcement: Please Read!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1