Moon Kingdom Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Latest topics
» We're Moving!
New! S.H Figuarts: Sailor Saturn I_icon_minitimeby Luna Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:21 pm

» Hiya everyone
New! S.H Figuarts: Sailor Saturn I_icon_minitimeby Luna Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:47 pm

» The Legendary DBZ RPG (LDR)
New! S.H Figuarts: Sailor Saturn I_icon_minitimeby Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:19 pm

» Just another moonie saying hi.
New! S.H Figuarts: Sailor Saturn I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Saturn Sat May 30, 2015 1:03 pm

» Happy Birthday, Sailor Jupiter!
New! S.H Figuarts: Sailor Saturn I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Fri May 29, 2015 5:27 pm

» The Queen's Despair [OOC Discussion]
New! S.H Figuarts: Sailor Saturn I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Jupiter Sun May 17, 2015 1:46 am

» The Queen's Despair
New! S.H Figuarts: Sailor Saturn I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Sat May 16, 2015 5:23 pm

» Things you're happy about
New! S.H Figuarts: Sailor Saturn I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Jupiter Wed May 13, 2015 12:49 am

» May Sign in for Yen
New! S.H Figuarts: Sailor Saturn I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Mon May 11, 2015 3:11 am

Vote for us!
 Top RP Sites

New! S.H Figuarts: Sailor Saturn

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sailor V
Senshi of Members
Sailor V
Senshi of Members

New! S.H Figuarts: Sailor Saturn Empty
PostSubject: New! S.H Figuarts: Sailor Saturn   New! S.H Figuarts: Sailor Saturn I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 12:42 am

sailormooncollectibles.tumblr wrote:
It was teased a few days ago that a new Sailor Moon S.H.Figuarts would be revealed at Wonder Festival ワンダーフェスティバル 2014. Today’s the day and it’s happening right now in Japan! A Sailor Saturn S.H.Figuarts prototype was displayed at the Tamashii Nations booth!!

New! S.H Figuarts: Sailor Saturn Sailormoon-sailorsaturn-tamashii-shfiguarts-2014

New! S.H Figuarts: Sailor Saturn Sailormoon-sailorsaturn-tamashii-shfiguarts-2014B

New! S.H Figuarts: Sailor Saturn Sailormoon-sailorsaturn-tamashii-shfiguarts-2014a

http://www.sailormooncollectibles.com/2014/02/08/sailor-saturn-s-h-figuarts-revealed-at-wonder-festival-2014/

This is awesome!  Hotaru 

I'm really not into figures because I find them pointless, but I would get these because they're like action figures, but cooler.

I'm sad they skipped over Jupiter 

Last edited by Sailor V on Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts

PostSubject: Re: New! S.H Figuarts: Sailor Saturn   New! S.H Figuarts: Sailor Saturn I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 1:30 am

I think I want that!
Back to top Go down
http://silencexglaive.tumblr.com/
Sailor V
Senshi of Members
Sailor V
Senshi of Members

PostSubject: Re: New! S.H Figuarts: Sailor Saturn   New! S.H Figuarts: Sailor Saturn I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 1:33 am

I knew you would! XD
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts

PostSubject: Re: New! S.H Figuarts: Sailor Saturn   New! S.H Figuarts: Sailor Saturn I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 3:23 pm

I am not a big figurine person either, but in this case I would make an exception
Back to top Go down
Sailor V
Senshi of Members
Sailor V
Senshi of Members

PostSubject: Re: New! S.H Figuarts: Sailor Saturn   New! S.H Figuarts: Sailor Saturn I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 3:26 pm

They let you change their faces and what not. I would so play with them. XD
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts

PostSubject: Re: New! S.H Figuarts: Sailor Saturn   New! S.H Figuarts: Sailor Saturn I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 4:08 pm

Even better! I would play with them too XD
Back to top Go down
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune

PostSubject: Re: New! S.H Figuarts: Sailor Saturn   New! S.H Figuarts: Sailor Saturn I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 4:32 am

guys guys they didn't skip Jupi, she's just not out yet since she's taller than the other inners and they are trying to use the same base form before they have to make a new one. 

and i would totally play with them what's the point of having a toy if not to play with it?!
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts

PostSubject: Re: New! S.H Figuarts: Sailor Saturn   New! S.H Figuarts: Sailor Saturn I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2015 5:46 pm

Picked it up today!

New! S.H Figuarts: Sailor Saturn 2015-010
Back to top Go down
Sailor V
Senshi of Members
Sailor V
Senshi of Members

PostSubject: Re: New! S.H Figuarts: Sailor Saturn   New! S.H Figuarts: Sailor Saturn I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 9:08 pm

Awesome! Are you going to show it off?
Back to top Go down
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi

PostSubject: Re: New! S.H Figuarts: Sailor Saturn   New! S.H Figuarts: Sailor Saturn I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 2:42 am

I should get one as soon as I can afford it, then show it off somehow myself Laughing  !

After all, it seems rare to be able to get a good-quality figure of any of the outer senshi for a reasonable price.  Speaking of which, when is SH Figuarts going to release one of Sailor Pluto?  She seems to be the only one unavailable now at the Amazon web-store.
Back to top Go down
http://mistress9shideout.forumotion.com/
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts

PostSubject: Re: New! S.H Figuarts: Sailor Saturn   New! S.H Figuarts: Sailor Saturn I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 10:52 am

I am not sure yet...I kind of want to get it in the box for now lol. I got it at Barnes and Noble, I couldn't believe they had it. I would love to get Neptune as well. I would like to know when Pluto is released as well.
Back to top Go down
Sailor V
Senshi of Members
Sailor V
Senshi of Members

PostSubject: Re: New! S.H Figuarts: Sailor Saturn   New! S.H Figuarts: Sailor Saturn I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 2:28 pm

But she wants out of the box! Razz
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts

PostSubject: Re: New! S.H Figuarts: Sailor Saturn   New! S.H Figuarts: Sailor Saturn I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 10:12 pm

I know she keeps starting with an expression that is saying let me out lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New! S.H Figuarts: Sailor Saturn   New! S.H Figuarts: Sailor Saturn I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New! S.H Figuarts: Sailor Saturn

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Moon Kingdom Forums  :: Royal Tea Room :: Sailor Moon Merch-