Moon Kingdom Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Latest topics
» We're Moving!
Sailor Moon Crystal News - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Luna Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:21 pm

» Hiya everyone
Sailor Moon Crystal News - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Luna Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:47 pm

» The Legendary DBZ RPG (LDR)
Sailor Moon Crystal News - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:19 pm

» Just another moonie saying hi.
Sailor Moon Crystal News - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Saturn Sat May 30, 2015 1:03 pm

» Happy Birthday, Sailor Jupiter!
Sailor Moon Crystal News - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Fri May 29, 2015 5:27 pm

» The Queen's Despair [OOC Discussion]
Sailor Moon Crystal News - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Jupiter Sun May 17, 2015 1:46 am

» The Queen's Despair
Sailor Moon Crystal News - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Sat May 16, 2015 5:23 pm

» Things you're happy about
Sailor Moon Crystal News - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Jupiter Wed May 13, 2015 12:49 am

» May Sign in for Yen
Sailor Moon Crystal News - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Mon May 11, 2015 3:11 am

Vote for us!
 Top RP Sites

Sailor Moon Crystal News

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sailor V
Senshi of Members
Sailor V
Senshi of Members

Sailor Moon Crystal News - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Crystal News   Sailor Moon Crystal News - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 7:31 pm

I loved British Luna to be honest. lol

So you do have to make an account on the video website to watch the series. Sad I really don't feel like making an account for a site that I am only going to use to watch one show.

The show will air at 7pm Japan's time on Saturdays and 6 am EST in the US, but it won't be on every Saturday. Welp I hope they let you watch the episode later in the day because I am not getting up at 6 am. If not I hope that there will be fansubs!
Back to top Go down
Sailor Pluto
Founding Senshi
Sailor Pluto
Founding Senshi

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Crystal News   Sailor Moon Crystal News - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 7:58 pm

I would think that they would leave the episodes up so that people from across the world can watch them at their own times. Forcing people to get up really early just to watch an episode of anime just doesn't seem logical. 

Plus, on the official SM site under animation, it looks like there's gonna be a link in the future where they will have all the links to the episodes. It's under the link for the Story.
Back to top Go down
Sailor V
Senshi of Members
Sailor V
Senshi of Members

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Crystal News   Sailor Moon Crystal News - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 8:04 pm

Awesome! ^-^
Back to top Go down
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Crystal News   Sailor Moon Crystal News - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 9:07 pm

The new art seems really fan arty to me.. i'm not sure i like it.. i'll have to see it in action to really get a feel for it. but yay!! new anime!!
Back to top Go down
Sailor V
Senshi of Members
Sailor V
Senshi of Members

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Crystal News   Sailor Moon Crystal News - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 7:33 pm

Bleh.

You have to pay to watch the new anime. Looks like I'm going to wait until fansubs come out.
Back to top Go down
Sailor V
Senshi of Members
Sailor V
Senshi of Members

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Crystal News   Sailor Moon Crystal News - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 6:42 pm

A little more news from this image:

http://kyleen66.tumblr.com/post/84314338186/tekidoki-30min-26-episodes-from

We're getting 26 episodes! Cool!
Back to top Go down
Sailor Pandabear
Super Senshi
Sailor Pandabear
Super Senshi

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Crystal News   Sailor Moon Crystal News - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 8:33 pm

oh yay
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Crystal News   Sailor Moon Crystal News - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 3:03 am

i wonder how long they will keep the eps online cuz once i start school I will not be able to be up at 12am to watch SM. I will watch it even if in Japanese, I just want to see the new anime.
Back to top Go down
http://mizzmoon.tumblr.com/
Sailor Pandabear
Super Senshi
Sailor Pandabear
Super Senshi

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Crystal News   Sailor Moon Crystal News - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 3:11 am

I wonder  how the cats look like.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Crystal News   Sailor Moon Crystal News - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 11:10 pm

MizzMoon wrote:
i wonder how long they will keep the eps online cuz once i start school I will not be able to be up at 12am to watch SM. I will watch it even if in Japanese, I just want to see the new anime.
 I was wondering the same thing. When it airs I will probably be getting ready for work or asleep
Back to top Go down
http://silencexglaive.tumblr.com/
Sailor V
Senshi of Members
Sailor V
Senshi of Members

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Crystal News   Sailor Moon Crystal News - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 12:01 am

From what I read off of tumblr you can watch it any time after the airing. But you need to make an account on the website it's being streamed on. You don't have the pay to watch it, but you will get booted out of watching it if the premium members take all the seats to watch it. This is only during the first airing. After that there will be different times to watch it? I don't know exactly what that means. This Japanese streaming site is confusing. Why can't it be like crunchyroll where free members can watch it a week after the paying members? Actually you can watch stuff on there without joining. I really don't want to make an account to watch one show. I hope people on youtube post it.
Back to top Go down
Sailor V
Senshi of Members
Sailor V
Senshi of Members

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Crystal News   Sailor Moon Crystal News - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 11:26 pm

Awesome news!!

When Crystal airs you can catch it on Crunchyroll! 

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2014-05-24/crunchyroll-to-also-stream-sailor-moon-crystal/.74884

I am excited for this because the Japanese site that is also streaming on has it set up weirdly. On Crunchyroll if you pay Premium you see it first then a week later non paying members/non members can watch it! At least I think that's still how it works. 

I dont have a premium membership, but I don't mind watching it a week behind.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Crystal News   Sailor Moon Crystal News - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 12:46 pm

Good to know! I will have to save this link.
Back to top Go down
Sailor V
Senshi of Members
Sailor V
Senshi of Members

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Crystal News   Sailor Moon Crystal News - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 9:16 pm

So yeah! I was right about the membership on Crunchyroll expect for one thing. Premium members get to watch the day it airs in Japan. They don't have to wait a day.
Back to top Go down
Sailor V
Senshi of Members
Sailor V
Senshi of Members

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Crystal News   Sailor Moon Crystal News - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 5:58 pm

Trailer!!! Still not a big fan of the art style.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Crystal News   Sailor Moon Crystal News - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 9:09 pm

This could be interesting though...it could take some getting used to
Back to top Go down
Sailor V
Senshi of Members
Sailor V
Senshi of Members

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Crystal News   Sailor Moon Crystal News - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 10:54 pm

Back to top Go down
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Crystal News   Sailor Moon Crystal News - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 6:19 am

Wow.  A lot to digest and reply to now.  It was real smart of me to wait until this thread was 3 pages long to start reading it  Razz  .

Now that others here have mentioned the pointy chins, I have to agree - this is one new twist for the worse.  I would've much preferred a more rounded/more natural look to the chin.

On the other hand, I noticed the hair of Ami/Mercury seems to have improved over what it was in the original anime, where I thought it was just a short, jumbled mess.  Now at least her hair looks somewhat styled.

Nice to see Rei and Makoto still have their different school fukus.  I hope Crystal does a better job of explaining why they are different than the original anime did.

Finally, I'm going to be watching Crystal on Hulu, since I need the English subtitles.  I would get so little out of it - and probably also get annoyed somewhere along the line - if I first watched the episodes in straight Japanese.  Though I hope that we don't have to pay to watch these on Hulu.  I'm willing to put up with a short delay, like Sailor V said crunchyroll has, but I'm not going to pay just to watch any streamed content.  I'd rather wait for the official DVDs to come out, and pay for them, so I can watch them in an easier-to-navigate format over and over whenever I feel like it.
Back to top Go down
http://mistress9shideout.forumotion.com/
Sailor V
Senshi of Members
Sailor V
Senshi of Members

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Crystal News   Sailor Moon Crystal News - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 10:06 am

Hulu is free. Hulu plus gives you more ways to watch it and no ads.
Back to top Go down
Princess Mars
Civilian
Princess Mars
Civilian

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Crystal News   Sailor Moon Crystal News - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 10:49 pm

Very excited for this!  Sailor Moon Crystal News - Page 2 1683172938 

Love how they kept the original voice actress of Usagi, and the trailer looks wicked awesome! The song in the background is cool. As for the Art Style, I have mixed feelings about it, I think. It's beautiful, yet very odd, too.

Back to top Go down
Sailor V
Senshi of Members
Sailor V
Senshi of Members

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Crystal News   Sailor Moon Crystal News - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 6:24 pm

A sneak peak at the opening and Moon's transformation! :3

Opening looks awesome! Generals in their formal uniform for the win!!  Sailor Moon Crystal News - Page 2 1683172938 

The transformation looks crap since it's all CGI.  Sailor Moon Crystal News - Page 2 3882763932
Back to top Go down
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Crystal News   Sailor Moon Crystal News - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 4:29 am

I couldn't watch that video, Sailor V, because YouTube says it's private.  Sad
Back to top Go down
Sailor V
Senshi of Members
Sailor V
Senshi of Members

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Crystal News   Sailor Moon Crystal News - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 9:59 am

I saw on tumblr a girl smuggled a camera into a special sailor moon event in Japan. They gave a sneak peak of the first episode.

The girl then uploaded it to YouTube. She apparently set it to private recently. Probably so it wouldn't be taken down. I'll find it again. On tumblr someone uploaded it to tumblr's video player.
Back to top Go down
Sailor V
Senshi of Members
Sailor V
Senshi of Members

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Crystal News   Sailor Moon Crystal News - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 8:04 pm

Here's one that works! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Crystal News   Sailor Moon Crystal News - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 2:21 pm

Ah, I got to watch this one.  Thank you for finding another copy of this, Sailor V.  Probably my only issue with the video is that parts of it came out too bright/too white in this YouTube clip.  But I'd imagine this will be fixed in the official release.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Crystal News   Sailor Moon Crystal News - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sailor Moon Crystal News

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next