Moon Kingdom Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Latest topics
» We're Moving!
Finding Creation  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Luna Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:21 pm

» Hiya everyone
Finding Creation  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Luna Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:47 pm

» The Legendary DBZ RPG (LDR)
Finding Creation  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:19 pm

» Just another moonie saying hi.
Finding Creation  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Saturn Sat May 30, 2015 1:03 pm

» Happy Birthday, Sailor Jupiter!
Finding Creation  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Fri May 29, 2015 5:27 pm

» The Queen's Despair [OOC Discussion]
Finding Creation  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Jupiter Sun May 17, 2015 1:46 am

» The Queen's Despair
Finding Creation  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Sat May 16, 2015 5:23 pm

» Things you're happy about
Finding Creation  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Jupiter Wed May 13, 2015 12:49 am

» May Sign in for Yen
Finding Creation  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Mon May 11, 2015 3:11 am

Vote for us!
 Top RP Sites

Finding Creation

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune

Finding Creation  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Creation    Finding Creation  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 5:48 pm

Kai knew they were being watched. She maybe a ditz but she was a goddess after all and people didn't usually follow others around with a reason. She looked in their direction and saw that things were getting heated in more ways than one and wondered if she should say something to Yami. "We should move on." She said quietly to only Yami,"I think you were followed." Kai never thought for a moment that they could see her, she always thought that those that could would like Yami respond to her. "Maybe the others are near by." She said in a high pitched perky voice. She floated towards the strange couple that she thought followed Yami."Maybe we can get really lucky and their in this town!" She exclaimed turn to face Yami and clapping her hands together.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts

PostSubject: Re: Finding Creation    Finding Creation  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 8:00 pm

This was going nowhere and Darya had enough. She did not subdue the flame in her hand.

“Look, I am trying to find the Goddess and I have no plans to interfere in whatever it is that you are going to do or cause mayhem as you so eloquently put it. Yes I am one of the good ones and the longer that you hold me here the more I doubt that you are one of the….what is that?”

Darya saw a strange cloud of sorts approaching them.

“Can you see that?”
Back to top Go down
http://silencexglaive.tumblr.com/
irrespondible
Senshi Apprentice
irrespondible
Senshi Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Finding Creation    Finding Creation  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 6:37 pm

Rehyan was aware of who the cloud was and teleported from sight, not wanting to get identified so fast. The teleport dragged Darya as well, as he was holding her, which is bad, because his "teleport" is just him running at lightspeed and breaking the edges of physics to do that. She probably may feel nauseous. He also felt a bit overheated about it. "Oh... hell..." They were in the top of a nearby building, as he approached to the edge and saw them. "Well, at least she didn't see us... By the way, that was the goddess' soul, that apparently detached from her body. She's looking for those that can see her to help her awake her body. You and I are part of the bunch, as I can tell now. That proves you're among those destined to help, which is good. We can't rely this info to anyone beyond us." He walks back to his "companion". "Look, I know you dislike me and I don't give a flying heck about it, but if you're a lone wolf as much as I am, I guess being angry with each other won't help. So, wanna team up until she's saved?
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts

PostSubject: Re: Finding Creation    Finding Creation  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 4:19 pm

“I never want to do that again.” She muttered to herself.

Darya sat down trying to let the dizziness pass. She had never teleported like that before and she certainly was not a fan.

“So that was the Goddess.” She nodded. “It nice to finally have some proof. Most of the people I have asked have been full of it. I am not going to say anything to anyone else, I agree with you in that respect.”

Darya slowly stood up. Her head was still spinning but she was able to stand still without nearly falling over.

“I think we have an understanding then. I am willing to work with you to save the Goddess. Though, could you warn me next time you try teleport? That was a little unsettling.” Darya managed a small smile.
Back to top Go down
irrespondible
Senshi Apprentice
irrespondible
Senshi Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Finding Creation    Finding Creation  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 6:05 pm

*Rehyan smirked at the girl* Sorry, I usually do it alone and I forget not everybody is half a monster to handle that... *he lights up his eyes brown mixed with orange and aimed to the ground* I feel hungry... *shoots a green and red stream of fire from his eyes to the ground, creating... a fried turkey?* GAH! Still stings... *massages the back of his head after the feat.* Wanna lunch?
Back to top Go down
Sailor V
Senshi of Members
Sailor V
Senshi of Members

PostSubject: Re: Finding Creation    Finding Creation  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 11:14 pm

A lot was happening at once. Before Yami could say a word to Kai she spotted two people. At first she was cautious of those people, but then wanted to go meet with them. Yami thought her way of thinking was odd. Those people could be allies, but they could be dangerous. So Yami tried to grab her, but his hand went through her arm. Then suddenly those people disappeared!

"Where did they go?" He spoke in shock. "Kai, we better get out here. Those people could be trying to get you." With that Yami went down the alley way they were standing in and guided the goddess throughout more back of alleys of the village.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune

PostSubject: Re: Finding Creation    Finding Creation  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 11:34 pm

Kai stopped at his words. "What can they do to me?" She asks tilting her head to one side. "I'm not really here." she floated along side the demon. Her thoughts were more of the people that would be looking for her physical form. They would be the ones in danger more than she. Yeah she would have to wait a while to find others that could see her if this group failed, but at least she would physically keep on sleeping. She sighed and stopped, tilting her head to the sky. She missed being able to touch. She couldn't remember the last time she was able to lay a finger on someone let alone hug them. She wanted to smack her brother hard for this mess they found themselves in now. "Well never mind." She said, "I don't know if they could see me or not but if they don't want to play nice then fine." She said and followed after Yami.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts

PostSubject: Re: Finding Creation    Finding Creation  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 12:23 am

Darya stared as her new ally produced a fried turkey.

“What the....”

The affects of the transport were finally starting to wear off. She watched as the Yami and the cloud form of the Goddess started to walk away.

“What should we do about Yami and the Goddess? I am pretty sure that they know by now that we are out here. Realistically, I don’t know how long we can stay out of sight and we wouldn't want to them getting too far ahead."
Back to top Go down
irrespondible
Senshi Apprentice
irrespondible
Senshi Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Finding Creation    Finding Creation  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 1:48 am

*Rehyan swallowed the turkey, leaving a leg apart* I can fly, if you can recall our previous encounter. We can just fly over them and watch from above... *looks at them going ahead* Honestly,we are not the precise good guys. I'm half human, half a kind of monster my parents can't recall. You're a lone wolf, and teams are to your thing. Admit it, we're better in their shadows than in their light. So far, we may have them being extremely careful for what's in front of them, which is neat. *lends her turkey leg to Darya* Want some? May need it...
Back to top Go down
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune

PostSubject: Re: Finding Creation    Finding Creation  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 10:29 pm

Kai didn't have all her power but she had enough to do little things, like be in two places at once. She watched from her shadowed place as the two on lookers talked. She just listened, but soon found that she was right they could see her and therefore she felt she needed to let them know she was there.

"Spying isn't very nice." She said floating into their line of sight, placing her hand on her hip. She eyed them as she waited for their response. "Well I'm Kai, the goddess Chaos of Creation. And you are?" She asked.

With Yami Kai's double, floated along in silence. "Yami do you have a map?" she asked suddenly, "I can try to tell you where we might need to head by the sounds around my body. Maybe that will be a start."
Back to top Go down
irrespondible
Senshi Apprentice
irrespondible
Senshi Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Finding Creation    Finding Creation  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 10:37 pm

Rehyan just sighed and stood up. Then she looked at Kai with very tired and upset eyes. "Look, Godess, I'm not a regular, person, or regular monster, or regular anything, but I really dig some regular sleep and your pray in my head drilling like a dragon's roar right behind me is really NOT cool at all." Signals at Darya while keeps ranting. Honestly, all we can see of you is a cloud, so I dunno if you're the real goddess or not and I have like half of the land looking for my head, so I must be careful." He sits down and uses his Fried Turkey Vision to get more food. "Also, we are not team players by any stretch of the imagination, which is why we're in the sidelines."
Back to top Go down
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune

PostSubject: Re: Finding Creation    Finding Creation  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 11:38 pm

Kai wasn't happy with the young man's words." And just how am I suppose to prove that I'm Chaos?" She asked. Why did she have to prove who she was anyway? This was silly. "Never mind." She said. "I haven't time for children who don't play well." She said vanishing. Her voice lingered. "That prayer like a dragons roar will only get worse till I can stop Order." She said. "So either get your butts in gear and come along, Ponds or bugger off!"

She came back to Yami sighing. Oh well she couldn't for the life of her understand why in the fact of the destruction of all that was around them people could still worry about playing nice with others. "You mortals don't make any sense." She muttered and floated along.
Back to top Go down
irrespondible
Senshi Apprentice
irrespondible
Senshi Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Finding Creation    Finding Creation  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 5:45 pm

Rehyan watched the goddess' form fly away and just sighed angry. "I really hate when I have to deal with this crap..." Rehyan was not an easy person to treat with, but that's mostly because he feels the same with other people. He just can't empathize with others and share their points of view simply because he can't actually understand how the other person's mind works. He tried telepathy once, yes, thanks to her mother's special powers, but knowing what are they thinking didn't make other people make sense. If he gains that power somewhere in his life time, he may end up punching everything in sight. That said, he got fed up and flew to Kai and Yami with Daryan in his back. "Okay, have it your way. But, let it be noted from day one, I freakin' hate you, goddess..."
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts

PostSubject: Re: Finding Creation    Finding Creation  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 11:01 pm

Darya barely had enough time to think before she they went flying again, dropping the turkey in the process.

“You really need to knock this off!!” She tried to yell.

Darya was not accustomed to traveling this way and she did not like it. She moved quicker in the shadows. Darya could have made up on the roof without teleporting. As a sorceress she had learned a few tricks a long the way. She was starting to wonder about her new alliance but the Goddess was her top priority. This was the closet she had ever gotten and she was not going to let this opportunity slip away.
Back to top Go down
Sailor V
Senshi of Members
Sailor V
Senshi of Members

PostSubject: Re: Finding Creation    Finding Creation  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 2:52 pm

Yami was walking around the town well lost. When Kai asked about having a map, he just looked at her sheepishly. "I don't sadly. I just kind of been wondering around the country hoping to find any clues. I guess it wouldn't hurt to buy one..." With that Yami headed the marketplace hoping he would find a good map. On their way there he overheard Kai talking about mortals not making any sense. He figure she was talking about the war and he just kept quiet. He didn't know what to say to that comment because there was nothing to say. Wars never make any sense.

When they got to the marketplace, Yami found a stall that was selling maps of the country. He search through them and found a decent one. He gave the merchant some gold and walked back to the alleyway to talk to Kai.

"Okay," he said once they got there. "I have a map now so." He pulled it open for her to see it. "Can you tell me where you body is located?"
Back to top Go down
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune

PostSubject: Re: Finding Creation    Finding Creation  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 11:13 pm

Kai looked at Yami when asked where her body was. "Well it's not cold." She said, if it was she would feel it. She closed her eyes and focus on herself. She listened hard to the sounds around her. "I hear…" she trailed off. "..A stream.." she questioned. "maybe a small river. I can't be sure." her tone apologetic. She listened again. "There are birds and maybe monkeys?" she questioned again. She opened her eyes. "I'm sorry i can't really do much at this distance. I should know more as we get closer but at least it's not a cold region!" She said. "that's something. It's not overly hot either. Rather comfy but I can't tell if that's cause of where i am or if that's the temp of the location."
Back to top Go down
irrespondible
Senshi Apprentice
irrespondible
Senshi Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Finding Creation    Finding Creation  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 4:25 am

Rehyan heard the words and got in the path of goddess and Yami, right when she described where her body could be. "It's in the forest. Only place I know with those characteristics" He lands softly near them, but only because he knows he has a passenger in his back. After he lands and lets Darya get her feet on the ground, looks at the map. "The forest may be near where I live, upstream the river, but by the other hand there's another forest in the same river downstream. The sure thing is the river is a few miles east." He let's his enhanced hearing do some investigation. "I think this path leads to it", adds, signalling the path at his right. "Of course, expect me to be wrong. I teleport too often to keep hunters of my tracks." adding "Stupid hunters..." under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts

PostSubject: Re: Finding Creation    Finding Creation  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 8:07 pm

It did not take as long to recover as the last time they teleported. She still did not like it because she was starting to get used to it. Once she found her bearings she looked around. She listened as her new associate looked at the map and tried to figure out which way to go. Darya did not spend a lot of time in the forest. Too many flammable objects. She will have to be careful not to avoid any incidents.

“Well we have to start somewhere. Once we get to the river we can figure it out from there.” Darya unsheathed her sword. “Hopefully we won’t run into those hunters.”
Back to top Go down
Sailor V
Senshi of Members
Sailor V
Senshi of Members

PostSubject: Re: Finding Creation    Finding Creation  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 6:45 pm

Yami jumped when he heard other people's voice. Who were they and could they see Kai? The boy seem certain about the forest. The girl was too quick to agree. Yami looked back at the map and saw a forest that was near the village they were in. It was a huge and a big river went through it. He could see why hunters would be there since there would be many forms of life to hunt. But he could he trust these two? It was hard to trust anyone these days because of the war.

He turned to the goddess and asked, "Do you know these people? If so can we trust them?"
Back to top Go down
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune

PostSubject: Re: Finding Creation    Finding Creation  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 9:03 pm

"No I don't know them, but they apparently can see me or one can and the other is playing along, but I can't be sure of that till they are alone." she looked at Yami. "I would say let's start in the forest near by, but that seems to easy. Order wouldn't let it be that easy." Her face fell at the mention of her twin brother. "But yes," She spoke peeking up, "We must start some where." She forced a smile. She kept her own counsel. Yami she liked. he was the first to speak to her and he didn't sneak around either. She liked that. The girl and the boy that had just joined them Kai wasn't sure about. She didn't like the boy much but he could possibly see her, and if he could then she needed him and his skills to get back to her body. "So let's go already!" She said and floated off in the wrong direction from the forest.
Back to top Go down
irrespondible
Senshi Apprentice
irrespondible
Senshi Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Finding Creation    Finding Creation  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 9:15 pm

Rehyan was not amused and decided to point the party in the right direction. "This way, your divinity." He felt the goddess was not really up to the needed maturity for the role, which he hates a lot: beings meant to protect the world acting non-seriously is something she hates to deal with and he shows it easily. In fact, her simple attitude was kinda putting him off and was part of the reason he wanted to remain in the dark at first, the other part being his inability to deal with other people. Being half monster is hard for him, but it also makes it harder to trust in others, as he had been hunted so long it's not even funny anymore. He just can't take any more crap and may snap if provoked.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts

PostSubject: Re: Finding Creation    Finding Creation  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 10:50 pm

There was no doubt now that this was Goddess and Darya was relieved that the first part of her goal was complete. She only hoped that Reyhan would be able to get a hold of himself now that they were one group. She could already see that he was bristling as he marched into the forest. There was no way of knowing if they were even going in the right direction. She gripped her sword and fell back until she was walking with Yami.

"What do you think of all of this?" She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Sailor V
Senshi of Members
Sailor V
Senshi of Members

PostSubject: Re: Finding Creation    Finding Creation  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 12:02 am

Yami was happy that she didn't know these people well enough, but she seem okay with them. He would just have to keep an eye on them. He followed the group toward the forest. He walked in the back along with the girl. He then heard her question.

"To be honest I have no clue," he replied. "I just want to help Kai. By the way I don't think I introduce myself properly. I am Yami and you are? "
Back to top Go down
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune
Luna
Chat Gardien de la Lune

PostSubject: Re: Finding Creation    Finding Creation  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 12:25 am

Kai stopped as she turned fast towards the voice to the boy. She tilted her head to the side and watched as they set off in the opposite direction from where she was headed. That was odd, didn't they know they should follow her? it was her 'gut' she was following, but then she was the one who literally lost herself. She sighed and slowly followed behind them, lost in thought. She missed Xareth. She wished he was with her. He was her best friend and big brother figure. They had met when this incarnation of her was still fairly young, and he was already old. She remembered being a child so to speak, she was one of the two oldest beings in creation, but her form and mind were a child's, looking up at the imposing demon before her. She had been crying she didn't understand why or where she was. She clutched at the bear that had shown up with her to her chest. Xareth knelt before the small almighty goddess and smiled. A horrifying smile for anyone else. But for Kai it stopped her tears and brought a giggle from her lips. From that day forward the pair were always together. The demon raised this incarnation of the goddess, she was his daughter and sister. She was his world. And he was hers.

Kai floated along thinking about her past and her lost friend and guard she didn't see the shadow cast in front of her. She didn't hear the light footsteps behind her either. She just floated along as she had since she lost her body, unaware of what could see her other than her heroes. She squeaked as arms encircled her. "You are a hard goddess to find, for not having a body." A familiar voice whispered in her ear. Lights went off in her eyes and Kai turned her head to see a familiar horn and ear.

"XARETH!" She exclaimed and turn in his embrace to hug him back. Now she knew why she was trapped, Xareth was the only being that could always touch her. She squeezed his neck. "I've missed you!" They released each other from their hug and she smiled up at the demon she'd known all of her current incarnation. He stood nearly 7 feet tall, with bat like wings that were 45 feet wide at least. His body was like look into molten gold. The way the colors on his skin kept moving. His eyes were just like her's something they shared the moment he made the pact to protect her for the rest of their lives. They were bound together at the life force. He couldn't live without her was putting it lightly. When that pact had been made his eyes became hers, swirling gold and emerald. The demon chuckled at her. She was always doing crazy things, like running off when she should stay put.

"It's good to see you too Kai." He said his deep voice, soothing the troubled goddess.

"I found my Heroes!" she said proudly, and Xareth just shook his head. Of course she did, Kai wouldn't be able to stand being incorporeal for long.

"So let's meet them" he said and started to shrink. He's horns retreated a bit into his head and his wings disappeared altogether. His skin turned a dark mocha color and his hair turned a shade of red matching Kai's. His eyes stayed the same, small swirling pools of liquid gold and emerald. Now in human-ish form and dressed for traveling, he smiled at his goddess. "Show the way, Hon."

"Kay!" Kai would have skipped if her feet could touch the ground. She lead the way to where she hoped the others would be. Spotting them not far off she raised her voice. "HEYS YOUS GUYS! I found another Hero!" Her voice was light and full of cheer. It was a relief to have Xareth with her again.
Back to top Go down
irrespondible
Senshi Apprentice
irrespondible
Senshi Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Finding Creation    Finding Creation  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 7:54 am

Rehyan turned around and saw Xareth. For some reason, he felt less annoyed of the newcomer and he couldn't tell exactly why, but it was something he felt from him. Weird, he thought, why does this guy feels so... familiar? He shook it off and welcomed the new one. "Hello, I guess... I'm Rehyan the Hell Saber." He could tell Xareth was a very different person from the goddess. More mature than her and probably wiser. He also could tell the guy was closer to the goddess than any of them. "I guess you got the call as well", he jokingly says when gesturing to his own head.

Last edited by irrespondible on Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding Creation    Finding Creation  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finding Creation

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next