Moon Kingdom Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Latest topics
» We're Moving!
A Real Super Hero I_icon_minitimeby Luna Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:21 pm

» Hiya everyone
A Real Super Hero I_icon_minitimeby Luna Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:47 pm

» The Legendary DBZ RPG (LDR)
A Real Super Hero I_icon_minitimeby Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:19 pm

» Just another moonie saying hi.
A Real Super Hero I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Saturn Sat May 30, 2015 1:03 pm

» Happy Birthday, Sailor Jupiter!
A Real Super Hero I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Fri May 29, 2015 5:27 pm

» The Queen's Despair [OOC Discussion]
A Real Super Hero I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Jupiter Sun May 17, 2015 1:46 am

» The Queen's Despair
A Real Super Hero I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Sat May 16, 2015 5:23 pm

» Things you're happy about
A Real Super Hero I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Jupiter Wed May 13, 2015 12:49 am

» May Sign in for Yen
A Real Super Hero I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Mon May 11, 2015 3:11 am

Vote for us!
 Top RP Sites

A Real Super Hero

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mi Mako Chan
Civilian
Mi Mako Chan
Civilian

A Real Super Hero Empty
PostSubject: A Real Super Hero   A Real Super Hero I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 2:35 pm

When people looked at the Crown Arcade, all they could see was a blond boy with green eyes who was always smiling while dealing with the kids. Normally people would think "wow, what a nice guy". That was the impression everybody had of Furuhata Motoki. The girls would normally swoon over him, the mothers would think he was the perfect son-in-law, the boys wanted to be like him. Motoki was adored. However, he was much more than the "perfect boy".

Motoki was also very bright and he was very terrorized about what was happening in Tokyo. Okay, the sailor senshi helped a lot, but casualties happened every now and then. He was super scared, especially when learning his sister was one of the victims, though not fatally wounded.

One day, he was reading the papers when an idea struck upon him. "I know! I'm gonna help the senshi!", he shouted to himself.

"What's this noise, onii-chan?" Unazaki said from the kitchen.

"Nothing, nothing, imouto! Listen, I'm gonna take a walk and I'll be right back, okay?" Not waiting for an answer, he left. His mind wandered everywhere. How had he never thought of that before? After seeing Tuxedo Kamen's picture on the news, the blond boy realized he too could help, he too could be a superhero.

He then remembered that the Crown had a space in the back and he had always allowed other to recover after the attacks there.

The idea died down for a few days when he saw a little boy crossing the street. The boy fell and the car hadn't seen it. But Super Motoki had! He ran and got the boy before the car hit him.

The younger boy cried a lot while hugging the older one. "You're my hero! You saved me!"

Motoki then understood that while he couldn't be a super hero, he could still make the difference in people's lives.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sossailormoon.com.br

A Real Super Hero

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1