Moon Kingdom Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Latest topics
» We're Moving!
Eternally I_icon_minitimeby Luna Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:21 pm

» Hiya everyone
Eternally I_icon_minitimeby Luna Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:47 pm

» The Legendary DBZ RPG (LDR)
Eternally I_icon_minitimeby Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:19 pm

» Just another moonie saying hi.
Eternally I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Saturn Sat May 30, 2015 1:03 pm

» Happy Birthday, Sailor Jupiter!
Eternally I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Fri May 29, 2015 5:27 pm

» The Queen's Despair [OOC Discussion]
Eternally I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Jupiter Sun May 17, 2015 1:46 am

» The Queen's Despair
Eternally I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Sat May 16, 2015 5:23 pm

» Things you're happy about
Eternally I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Jupiter Wed May 13, 2015 12:49 am

» May Sign in for Yen
Eternally I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Mon May 11, 2015 3:11 am

Vote for us!
 Top RP Sites

Eternally

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mi Mako Chan
Civilian
Mi Mako Chan
Civilian

Eternally Empty
PostSubject: Eternally   Eternally I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 2:35 pm

I'll always remember of when I first saw Usagi, all those years ago. When she was 14 and I was 16, she was the first girl I had ever taken interest in. I didn't even know how to approach her, so I just called her names like Odango Atama. She used to pout and blush, looking like an angel when she was mad.

I slowly fell for her and tried showing her that, saying she was perfect just like she was. Then, I found out Usagi-chan was Sailor Moon, AND the Moon Princess. She was the girl I dreamed of ever since I was a little boy, the girl who gave me a rose when my parents died (at the hospital). Most importantly, she was the first human being that took an interest in me, but that's my Usako.

When we finally started dating, I was the happiest man on Earth. We fought against everything, from enemies to other people trying to split us to cheating death so we could be together and that only made us stronger. We got married, had Chibiusa, ruled Crystal Tokyo, and then slowly life took its course.

Now, everything is different. Chibiusa became the new ruler and I sit with my grandchildren, telling them about their grandmother, her senshi and our adventures. After Helios gets the kids, I go to my room and start my daily ritual. I get my box, the one box no one ever touches. There I have her cologne, her school uniform, our pictures, a huge collections of plush bunnies, a strand of her hair... I smell the cologne, look at the uniform and our pictures – pictures of a better time, – hug the bunnies, touch her hair and fall asleep crying, obsessing over when I was 16 and we were together, wishing time would go back so I could kiss her one more time, hold my love one more time. But time never goes back.

And when I wake up, it is even worse, because while I was in the dream world, Usako was with me. We were teenagers one more time, and her laughter, her scent – so infatuating – her hair, her touch, everything felt so real. When I wake up and realize she's not in my arms anymore, I start crying. Chibiusa has already talked to me about this. She thinks I'm depressed and that I need something new in life.

But one night was different. I started my ritual, like all nights since she... since she... you know, but when I laid in my bed she really was there. Looking as beautiful as ever, like my angel. She told me that our kid is fine and doesn't need us anymore, but that she needs me almost as much as I need her, that it was very painful for her to see me like I was and it is time for us to be together again. When I realize, I am 16 again and it's not a dream anymore. I look at my mortal body, realizing that in the end I lived a good life, had friends, family, loved and was loved. Then I hold hands with her. No need to obsess about her anymore, for my only love, my sweet sixteen is finally with me, together as one - and now for all eternity.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sossailormoon.com.br

Eternally

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Moon Kingdom Forums  :: Community :: The Library-