Moon Kingdom Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Latest topics
» We're Moving!
A Kiss I_icon_minitimeby Luna Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:21 pm

» Hiya everyone
A Kiss I_icon_minitimeby Luna Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:47 pm

» The Legendary DBZ RPG (LDR)
A Kiss I_icon_minitimeby Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:19 pm

» Just another moonie saying hi.
A Kiss I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Saturn Sat May 30, 2015 1:03 pm

» Happy Birthday, Sailor Jupiter!
A Kiss I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Fri May 29, 2015 5:27 pm

» The Queen's Despair [OOC Discussion]
A Kiss I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Jupiter Sun May 17, 2015 1:46 am

» The Queen's Despair
A Kiss I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Sat May 16, 2015 5:23 pm

» Things you're happy about
A Kiss I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Jupiter Wed May 13, 2015 12:49 am

» May Sign in for Yen
A Kiss I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Mon May 11, 2015 3:11 am

Vote for us!
 Top RP Sites

A Kiss

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mi Mako Chan
Civilian
Mi Mako Chan
Civilian

A Kiss Empty
PostSubject: A Kiss   A Kiss I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 2:05 pm

The young couple was strolling around, hand in hand, through the park. The weather was so hot that they were spraying water from helicopters. It fell on the couple, making them a bit wet. Her school uniform was slightly see through. As much as he was delighted with the view, this was for his eyes only and ONLY when she gets older. He removed his shirt, a black one, and made her put on.

"Mamo-chan, you don't have to."

"Yes, I do. I don't want anyone seeing you like this."

"But what are you going to wear?"

"I can walk like this. It is hot anyway."

He looked at her. She was sexier than ever. Those bright blue eyes and those pink lips parting as if she wanted a kiss - a kiss he couldn't ever deny. They sat on the grass, opened their picnic bag, fixed everything and then he kissed her. It was the most amazing kiss ever – soft and warm; her mouth welcoming him.

His tongue made its way to her mouth and as she responded, he realized that she was really the one for him. it made his day perfect, because she was there and because he understood his feelings, at last.

"I love you, Mamo-chan."

"I love you too, Usako. You're my everything."

"You know, the way you look at me, I feel so special, so beautiful. It's like I'm everything you see."

"Because you are my everything, and you are so beautiful. When I'm not with you, I lose my illusions - I feel drowned in confusion. But you can make all the bad things go away. I'm scared of this, my Usako, I don't understand this, but I don't want this to ever end. I want to be with you for all eternity."

"I don't understand what I'm feeling as well, but I never want this to end. You are my life, my star; the only occupant in my heart. I love you, so, so much!" she threw herself at him, kissing him one more time.

That kiss was different, that kiss was wild, and secure. It didn't even seem to be that little girl kissing him. She was ravishing his mouth, her tongue slit inside his. It felt incredible. He held her very close to him and when she touched his 6-pack, skin on skin, he nearly lost it. It was too much. The girl was also having different sensations.

"Usagi, we have to stop."

"But I don't want to. I want to leave the park and go to your place."

"Oh, you'll be the death of me."

And feeling that the "showing her body when she gets older" could kiss his Chibi, he took her to his apartment.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sossailormoon.com.br

A Kiss

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1