Moon Kingdom Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Latest topics
» We're Moving!
[NEW MERCH] Sailor Moon Crystal Wigs and Fuku I_icon_minitimeby Luna Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:21 pm

» Hiya everyone
[NEW MERCH] Sailor Moon Crystal Wigs and Fuku I_icon_minitimeby Luna Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:47 pm

» The Legendary DBZ RPG (LDR)
[NEW MERCH] Sailor Moon Crystal Wigs and Fuku I_icon_minitimeby Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:19 pm

» Just another moonie saying hi.
[NEW MERCH] Sailor Moon Crystal Wigs and Fuku I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Saturn Sat May 30, 2015 1:03 pm

» Happy Birthday, Sailor Jupiter!
[NEW MERCH] Sailor Moon Crystal Wigs and Fuku I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Fri May 29, 2015 5:27 pm

» The Queen's Despair [OOC Discussion]
[NEW MERCH] Sailor Moon Crystal Wigs and Fuku I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Jupiter Sun May 17, 2015 1:46 am

» The Queen's Despair
[NEW MERCH] Sailor Moon Crystal Wigs and Fuku I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Sat May 16, 2015 5:23 pm

» Things you're happy about
[NEW MERCH] Sailor Moon Crystal Wigs and Fuku I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Jupiter Wed May 13, 2015 12:49 am

» May Sign in for Yen
[NEW MERCH] Sailor Moon Crystal Wigs and Fuku I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Mon May 11, 2015 3:11 am

Vote for us!
 Top RP Sites

[NEW MERCH] Sailor Moon Crystal Wigs and Fuku

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi
Sailor Jupiter
Moderator Senshi

[NEW MERCH] Sailor Moon Crystal Wigs and Fuku Empty
PostSubject: [NEW MERCH] Sailor Moon Crystal Wigs and Fuku   [NEW MERCH] Sailor Moon Crystal Wigs and Fuku I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 12:38 am

[NEW MERCH] Sailor Moon Crystal Wigs and Fuku Sailormoon-crystal-wigs-costumes-official2014
Source: Sailor Moon Collectibles
ACOS (Animate Costume Museum), a Japanese company that sells high quality cosplay, wigs, weapons and makeup, is coming out with Sailor Moon Crystal premium character wigs and official costumes. The wigs are really well done with voluminous hair and the senshi’s signature bangs. The wigs are scheduled for release on December 25, 2014. The costumes are equally well made. The leotards are made to fit the body snugly while the skirt expands out. The leotard is an individual piece, the only thing that’s permanently attached is the collar. The skirt, bows, etc can be removed. There are only two sizes available: “S-M” and “L-XL”. The costumes also come with boot covers, gloves, chokers, tiaras and accessories. The costumes are scheduled for release in Spring 2015. If you live in Japan you can preorder at the ACOS online shop. If you live outside Japan you’ll need a deputy service: step by step guide.

PRICES
Premium Character Wigs
Sailor Moon: 14,000 yen
Sailor Mercury: 10,000 yen
Sailor Mars: 12,000 yen
Sailor Jupiter: 14,000 yen
Sailor Venus: 12,000 yen

Official Costumes
Sailor Moon: 26,000 yen
Sailor Mercury: 22,000 yen
Sailor Mars: 20,000 yen
Sailor Jupiter: 22,000 yen