Moon Kingdom Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Latest topics
» We're Moving!
[Planning] Moon Quest: Song of Crystal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Luna Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:21 pm

» Hiya everyone
[Planning] Moon Quest: Song of Crystal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Luna Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:47 pm

» The Legendary DBZ RPG (LDR)
[Planning] Moon Quest: Song of Crystal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:19 pm

» Just another moonie saying hi.
[Planning] Moon Quest: Song of Crystal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Saturn Sat May 30, 2015 1:03 pm

» Happy Birthday, Sailor Jupiter!
[Planning] Moon Quest: Song of Crystal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Fri May 29, 2015 5:27 pm

» The Queen's Despair [OOC Discussion]
[Planning] Moon Quest: Song of Crystal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Jupiter Sun May 17, 2015 1:46 am

» The Queen's Despair
[Planning] Moon Quest: Song of Crystal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Sat May 16, 2015 5:23 pm

» Things you're happy about
[Planning] Moon Quest: Song of Crystal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Jupiter Wed May 13, 2015 12:49 am

» May Sign in for Yen
[Planning] Moon Quest: Song of Crystal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby mercuryfan Mon May 11, 2015 3:11 am

Vote for us!
 Top RP Sites

[Planning] Moon Quest: Song of Crystal

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Princess Serenity
Princess Of Role Plays
Princess Serenity
Princess Of Role Plays

[Planning] Moon Quest: Song of Crystal - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Planning] Moon Quest: Song of Crystal   [Planning] Moon Quest: Song of Crystal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2015 11:13 pm

i will!
Back to top Go down
Sailor V
Senshi of Members
Sailor V
Senshi of Members

PostSubject: Re: [Planning] Moon Quest: Song of Crystal   [Planning] Moon Quest: Song of Crystal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 9:01 pm

So what would the stats be like for an assassin? Can I use Assassin Creed clothes for her clothes?
Back to top Go down
Princess Serenity
Princess Of Role Plays
Princess Serenity
Princess Of Role Plays

PostSubject: Re: [Planning] Moon Quest: Song of Crystal   [Planning] Moon Quest: Song of Crystal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 12:27 pm

i see no reason why you couldn't use assassin's creed XD with a few original twists of course!

hmm...assassin Rei. i believe her stats would go something like this(feel free to tweak it as you like!)

HP: 35

MP: 25

Attack: 31

Defense:26

Magic:11

i figure this because i mentally picture assassins being more physical than magical. she can probably use magical items sure, but as for casting magic, i don't think she'd be especially adept. does this help v?
Back to top Go down
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi

PostSubject: Re: [Planning] Moon Quest: Song of Crystal   [Planning] Moon Quest: Song of Crystal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 1:19 am

I looked over the current state of your Bard Usagi profile, Princess Serenity.  After doing so, I have one or two questions.  In the Items field, are we supposed to list the actual items she would carry, or just quote the text you have there now?  If the former, is the 15 the max number of items for all classes, or just for Bards?
Back to top Go down
http://mistress9shideout.forumotion.com/
Princess Serenity
Princess Of Role Plays
Princess Serenity
Princess Of Role Plays

PostSubject: Re: [Planning] Moon Quest: Song of Crystal   [Planning] Moon Quest: Song of Crystal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 1:41 pm

in the items, you list actually things you carry. like survival items and magical items. the 15 limit applies to all classes.
Back to top Go down
Sailor V
Senshi of Members
Sailor V
Senshi of Members

PostSubject: Re: [Planning] Moon Quest: Song of Crystal   [Planning] Moon Quest: Song of Crystal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 2:34 pm

Thanks Serenity that helps! Rei is going to have a lot weapons. Razz
Back to top Go down
Princess Serenity
Princess Of Role Plays
Princess Serenity
Princess Of Role Plays

PostSubject: Re: [Planning] Moon Quest: Song of Crystal   [Planning] Moon Quest: Song of Crystal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 2:55 pm

makes sense. she's an assassin! i certainly would expect to see her having a variety of sneaky ways to kill. XD

you can also let your characters have magical items, even if they themselves cannot cast magic. healing potions and the like.

i filled out my items, and i'm wondering if 15 is a decent number. what do you guys think? should the number of items remain 15, or should we increase it? also, items count only as what you would carry in a pack or equivilant. it does not include stuff you wear on your hips or carry, such as Ivory's sword and harp.
Back to top Go down
Princess Serenity
Princess Of Role Plays
Princess Serenity
Princess Of Role Plays

PostSubject: Re: [Planning] Moon Quest: Song of Crystal   [Planning] Moon Quest: Song of Crystal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 3:18 pm

bump. how is everyone doing with their profiles? where'd all the activity go? XD
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts
Sailor Saturn
Senshi of the Arts

PostSubject: Re: [Planning] Moon Quest: Song of Crystal   [Planning] Moon Quest: Song of Crystal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 5:01 pm

Still working on mine!
Back to top Go down
http://silencexglaive.tumblr.com/
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi

PostSubject: Re: [Planning] Moon Quest: Song of Crystal   [Planning] Moon Quest: Song of Crystal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 5:25 pm

I can only speak for myself, but I was doing fine figuring out stuff for my Ranger (like all her stats and the list of her Weapons) when I had the spare time - until I got to the Items field.  For some reason, I'm having trouble there.

I found a web page that says Rangers are typically good healers with great survival skills.  For the setting we're in, would that mean that she would have lots of healing potions and probably a long coil of rope (which she could easily cut to the length she needed)?  What other items would she probably have?
Back to top Go down
Princess Serenity
Princess Of Role Plays
Princess Serenity
Princess Of Role Plays

PostSubject: Re: [Planning] Moon Quest: Song of Crystal   [Planning] Moon Quest: Song of Crystal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 11:56 pm

mercuryfan, definitively healing potions. maybe some invisibility potions to help blending in with the scenery? i suppose she could have a biiiiiig length of rope(counts as one item! XD)

pretty much, you can create whatever item you want. if i think it's too powerful, i'll let you know. try taking a tip from RPG video games and the items in there. i used Dragon Quest 1 and 8.

my question remains. do you guys think 15 is enough for items, or should it be increased?
Back to top Go down
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi

PostSubject: Re: [Planning] Moon Quest: Song of Crystal   [Planning] Moon Quest: Song of Crystal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 3:38 am

Now that I've fleshed out most of my Items list, I can now say that 15 Items really is too low of a limit.  I'm already up at 13 Items that I think a good Ranger would have - and that's before I've given her any potions!

So now I'm saying it needs to be increased, to at least 20, if not 25.
Back to top Go down
Princess Serenity
Princess Of Role Plays
Princess Serenity
Princess Of Role Plays

PostSubject: Re: [Planning] Moon Quest: Song of Crystal   [Planning] Moon Quest: Song of Crystal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 2:32 pm

anyone else besides mercuryfan have an opinion?
Back to top Go down
Sailor V
Senshi of Members
Sailor V
Senshi of Members

PostSubject: Re: [Planning] Moon Quest: Song of Crystal   [Planning] Moon Quest: Song of Crystal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 9:26 pm

I agree with increasing the amount of items. Assassins would carry a lot weapons. I need to work on my profile.  [Planning] Moon Quest: Song of Crystal - Page 2 2340278676
Back to top Go down
Princess Serenity
Princess Of Role Plays
Princess Serenity
Princess Of Role Plays

PostSubject: Re: [Planning] Moon Quest: Song of Crystal   [Planning] Moon Quest: Song of Crystal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 12:04 pm

alright then. the limit for items has been increased to 25!
Back to top Go down
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi
mercuryfan
Eternal Senshi

PostSubject: Re: [Planning] Moon Quest: Song of Crystal   [Planning] Moon Quest: Song of Crystal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 2:43 am

Thank you for allowing each player's character to have up to 25 items, Princess Serenity!  I had some extra spare time earlier today, so I decided to work on my profile for my Ranger Ami Very Happy  .  I have now fleshed out to completion her Items list.  So I can definitively say that 25 is a good number for the max count of Items Smile .  In other words, I am against raising it any more.

This means that I have now filled in all parts of my character's profile except for Attacks.  Can you give us some kind of idea, Princess Serenity, on what we should put there?  For example, with my character, should she have the standard Sailor Mercury attacks, or a special set of Ranger attacks, or what?
Back to top Go down
Princess Serenity
Princess Of Role Plays
Princess Serenity
Princess Of Role Plays

PostSubject: Re: [Planning] Moon Quest: Song of Crystal   [Planning] Moon Quest: Song of Crystal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 11:26 am

basically, attacks based on their original powers...like Ivory will have healing attacks, stat attacks(raise or lower stats during battle), sleep attacks...a lot of stuff to do with her harp, music spells, etc. but there will be attacks that remind us of their new RPG classes! so characters with bladed weapons would have basic attacks like Strike or Slash or whatever for an attack with their weapon.

so for mercury, you could have water/ice attacks, and ranger based attacks. you can mix and match, or make each attack a little bit of both!

i think a max of 7 attacks would work.
Back to top Go down
Sailor V
Senshi of Members
Sailor V
Senshi of Members

PostSubject: Re: [Planning] Moon Quest: Song of Crystal   [Planning] Moon Quest: Song of Crystal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 1:07 pm

Sorry poofing. Annoy me on Skype to work on my bio. I really want to RP on this site again. Razz
Back to top Go down
Princess Serenity
Princess Of Role Plays
Princess Serenity
Princess Of Role Plays

PostSubject: Re: [Planning] Moon Quest: Song of Crystal   [Planning] Moon Quest: Song of Crystal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 11:11 pm

alright, i'll try to pester you a bit more often! :p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Planning] Moon Quest: Song of Crystal   [Planning] Moon Quest: Song of Crystal - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Planning] Moon Quest: Song of Crystal

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2